Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,949 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5529485 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayabah: 6:05pm On May 24, 2013
We can empathize with Rachel, especially those among us who have known this heartache. If Rachel had rested in Jacob’s love, and waited patiently for the Lord to open her womb, we would have applauded her as a role model in a very difficult situation. But, as a flawed human being, she became jealous of her sister. The beautiful woman, deeply loved by her husband was not enough; she wanted what her sister had.

Did she turn to God and ask for His mercy, no. Rachel demanded of her husband, “Give me children or I’ll die!” (Genesis 30:1). Does this drama-queen demand sound familiar? Jacob lost his temper as Rachel demanded something that was beyond his control. “Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having children?” (Genesis 30:2).

Rachel was a desperate woman who was determined to take matters into her own hands. She pushed her maidservant, Bilhah, into the arms of her husband to give him a son. Canaanite customs allowed such a solution … but Rachel was not a Canaanite! How easily we adapt to the ways of the world when we focus our attention on what we want. It is hard to say no when we see others getting what they want, by whatever means.

When she finally gave up trying, “God remembered Rachel…” (Genesis 30:22). God had not forgotten her. When Rachel finally came to the end of herself, then “… God listened to her and opened her womb.

God is still listening today. He is waiting for us to come to Him with our requests, to humble ourselves admitting our need of Him. He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). There are many things in the world that are vying for a piece of our heart, but God wants our whole heart, soul and body.'
I love this write up, is directly reffering to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 6:05pm On May 24, 2013
PREPEC: I have seen gynae. Being on drugs for the past 2 years just for me to have my period every month but that is not working well. When I stopped in October 2012 because I was really tired of taking the drugs and injections my period has not come.

Are you Irreg Periods caused by hormone imbalance? what drugs and injections were you taking? Have you gone to another dr for second opinion.

I would also recommend you read about FERTILEAID. It helped me when my periods were irregular.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 6:28pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 8:59pm On May 24, 2013
@prepec do as camry girl has advice. It was Fertilaid I also used to regulate my cd, now I'm very regular.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PREPEC: 9:44pm On May 24, 2013
@camrygirl and nice14.....thanks for the update. Will get it and update u later.

I trust in God that He will do it.

All the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:29pm On May 24, 2013
@ camrygmail tnks a lot sis, I think d thanks giving is a good idea believing dat he has done it. @ ayabah nice one I really needed dat piece, like it was directed to me personally. Hmmmmm let me just say I just got tired of everything, I mean everything. It all seems like repeatation to me , I keep asking for just dis one thing in four yrs and I don't get it. Its kind of frustrating o very very!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 1:01am On May 25, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:40am On May 25, 2013
..@Udoka and sparkle777,i wish a smooth and stress-free 9months.
@All,I thank God for the priviledge and his grace to see this day.He has added a year to my years.I know he has a special gift(children) for me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2013
See as Testimonies full ground remain berekete!!! Mine is the next! This thread is now "therapy" for e o. Who needs a counsellor, motivator,doctor, Nurse, Pastor, midwife, chef, BD instructor, etc when they all are here, offering their services with so much enthusiasm? TTC journey is a tough one. I admit. May all this bfps manifest into bouncing beautiful healthy babies, in Jesus name, Amen.

Very soon, I too will be posting Part1 aπϑ Part 2 episodes to celebrate in my Testimony, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:01am On May 25, 2013
@Santagelo, happy birthday!!! Your next birthday will be celebrated with your twins, in Jesus' Name, Amen!!! Enjoy your last birthday without them to the max! May God grant all your heart's desires.
@Prepec, welcome.
@Adedoyinsola, my dear, I know what you mean, but no check am o! Your wait has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 8:27am On May 25, 2013
@ santagelo25, happy birthday, may you celebrate your next birthday with your twins\triplets, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:04am On May 25, 2013
@santagelo25...happy birthday and many more fruitful years ahead...u sha celeb ur next birthday with ur twins,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On May 25, 2013
Hello My People, Celebration galore all da way!!!!! @Santagelo, Our E -DH grin Happy Birthday Sir, Ɣ☺ΰr desires are granted unto Ɣ☺ΰ this day, Papa Baby. @Always and Skimpy, as una don talk am, am warming up for my testimony ooo! @Nice and Joysolo, ℓ̊ nor be Urhobo ooo!!! But am a Proper Warri chick wen nor d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry last cool tongue .@Omonikiba, Its time to go on your knees and hear wat Baba is saying. Kudos to everyone for keeping this thread going. ℓ̊ have just been scarce cos a lot ℓ̊s happening to me right now. May God be Gracious to US ALL!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:42am On May 25, 2013
@santagelo, HBD! Don't worry, by this time nx year, u will not even remember ur birthday cos u will be busy running after ur triplets aroung d house.May GOD grant u ur heart desires right now in JESUS NAME.
@all, pls I need ur opinion.I think I had an anovulatory clomid and metformin cycle(I don't have pcos, I used met lowest dose).I had a temp dip but no spike.it stayed flat till today 17dpo and am already 3 days late for period which does not stay away for this long.what do u think happened, and what do u suggest I do? I have tested but BFN.should I use something to kickstart my period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 10:03am On May 25, 2013
@santagelo hbd wullnp & all d beautiful things u wish 4 ur self. @mummyf clomid can delay af & can give u false pregnancy symptom as well. However don't take anything to bring af as u can get a bfp later. Still give it sometime. @mamat I hear u so u be my personal person eh, do u live there? @solojoy kpoko 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:25am On May 25, 2013
@Santagole,Happy Birthday,wish you all the bst in life,you will celebrate your next birthday with your kids..
@Safe,pls Where are you? Hope all is well? Pls try and show face.we really miss you M̶̲̥̅y dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 10:37am On May 25, 2013
@Santagelo, hapi birthday sir, may God grant ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ heart desires on this day Ãήϑ always.

@Safelicious babe, abeg show nah, we are really missing you o. Hope all is well, praying its morning sickness.

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2013
@Santegelo our E-DH, Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ darlyn. Wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё best . U̶̲̥̅̊ will celebrate wit ur twins next year . Do shakara na ur day.

@ Rashybabe. Lemon ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ lime i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not Τ̣̣ђё same .
I couldn't upload Τ̣̣ђё pic cos of Τ̣̣ђё pic size , i will D̶̲̥̅̊ it later when i get home

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2013
Happy birthday @ Santagelo may God renew u, in spirit soul & body. Dis time next year ur own testimonies go full ground plenty.
As we all go testify soonest by God's awesome power. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:03pm On May 25, 2013
Happy birthday @Santagelo,
May you receive God's special mercy this period. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2013
Adedoyinsola: @ camrygmail tnks a lot sis, I think d thanks giving is a good idea believing dat he has done it. @ ayabah nice one I really needed dat piece, like it was directed to me personally. Hmmmmm let me just say I just got tired of everything, I mean everything. It all seems like repeatation to me , I keep asking for just dis one thing in four yrs and I don't get it. Its kind of frustrating o very very!
It is well,my sister,your baby is here.You will announce your bfp soonest MashaAllah.@Santegelo,happy birthday sir.May God grant your hearth desires soonest.@safilicious mama,hope you are doing good.May Allah answer our prayers.where is iyabetajos & biola kunle?abi una don dey for morning sickness.Abeg com testify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:20pm On May 25, 2013
Thank you berrybass abi na nice 14.God bless ya for answering my question, I just wanted to start anoda cycle asap if this one flops.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 12:53pm On May 25, 2013
santagelo25...hapi bday nd hv a 1daful celebratn in jesus name.
@all....hw una dey nd dh?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:58pm On May 25, 2013
@santagelo
Happy birthday my brother, your heart desire will never be cut short!

@mummyf
Temp alone cannot correctly dictate O, its always gud to combine it with other method to be very sure. Is this ur first clomid cycle? Do you normally have long cycle or usually kick start ur cycle? Am not fan of kick starting cycle if l know it will still come without that procedure. I will advice give it more one wk, we need patience in this journey. All d best dear!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:03pm On May 25, 2013
Happy bday to u santagelo. By ur nxt bday u ll be celebrating with u quadruplets o cos all those fertility drugs wey u dey load for ur dw go start to dey work sharperly sharperly for it is written "when the Lord turn again the cAptivity of zion, they ll be like them that dream". So bros chill n ave fun to d fullest grin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 1:13pm On May 25, 2013
@Santagelo hapi bday sir,llnp.wish u total happinesz in life,dis tym next yr u ll celebrate wit ur twinz Insha Allah..
@Muma tkz so much,i will be waitn..jst dat lemon is so scares here,tinkin of usin lime.can i?

Baby dust 2 us! wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2013
@udoka,mamatwins grin,thank u for answering.its my 2nd clomid cycle but 1st with metformin.my period is usually btw 28-30 days max and its regular.I have been temping for a while so when I didn't get that spike I just knew something was wrong. But I trust God, HE brings water from rocks so I know HE will do the best for me.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2013
@all, so good to be busy doing God's work, today is global outreach day, tell someone about our Saviour. He came to set the captives free, we are free from barreness. Halleluia, Amen.

@Santagelo, happy birthday. This time next year, we agree that you will celebrate with your children, amen. Stay blessed Baba Ibeji.

@Mummyf, just be patience as you have been advised, but since u said you don't have pcos, me think clomid and metformin is a very strong combo for you oo.

@Adedoyinsola, pls don't stop praying cos of depression, or cos u think God is not hearing, but if you think praying for the same think over d years is tiring, then trying praising in advance, do praising with all sense of it, I know Lord you have done it, call Him lovely names. If you feel He doesn't answer your prayers, I pray He open your eyes to see so many battles He won for you without letting u know.

One of d ladies we grew up together in the same church died through child birth recently, if God had closed her womb for four years before gving her kids, am sure she would have even cursed God for allowing barreness in her life, but now she is gone. Maybe someone is here too that you are supposed to have been long forgotten,but God kept u thru barreness as we call it, u are delaying not cos God hate, not cos God doesn't hear prayers, but cos He is preserving your life and becos He will make you to overtake the enemies plan. This period will pass and we will praise Him the more.

@MamaT, God's mercy will speak for all of us. I pray whatever is happening to you will have a good ending and testimonies following. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:43pm On May 25, 2013
Mummyf temps can be deceptive atimes i wish i could take a look at ur chart, i was checking out charts today on FF come and see funny/ugly looking charts turning into bfp charts, fx just hold on.
@ baba Santagelo25 happy birthday God'll give you a birthday gift soon.
@ all I've been worried, two nights ago i dreamt my former neighbour who already has a two yrs old girl put to bed, then last night i dreamt i was pregnant but did not even know until some one told me was 10wks pregnant when i looked down on my tummy i saw it was so big like 7 months.
I don't like having such dreams i always feel there is something fishy maybe evil about them, av prayed though i know God will take control

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:55pm On May 25, 2013
Common madam Pink22, ur time don reach be that now, me am happy for you ooo, I read sometimes ago that always dreaming of being or others pregnant means you are or will soon be pregnant.

So, am croosing my fingers and toes for you, while thanking God He has done it for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:17pm On May 25, 2013
Hbd santagelo25, by dis time next year, U̶̲̥̅̊ ll be complaining of lack of adequate slee, simly because of d triplet, Ĵüڪ† relax a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ be happy

Mummy F, I'm interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ combo, lemme see d outcome, may be temted to try it,  don't av cos a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I'm very regular, I'm sure  ovulate every month too but who knows

Nice 14, nice name you av, was actually wondering wat berrybass stand for

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:21pm On May 25, 2013
Udoka, i tank God ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimony! I'm 35, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ almost giving uP! Tot  wld av finish aving baby by 35, here i ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏, almost giving up, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimony inspired me. A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ age is Ĵüڪ† a number. May God make ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimony permanent

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.