Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402002 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Howyeh:

Amen!
It is ur time,( ur turn) IJN!
How r u doing sis?
Pls hi me on WhatsApp, I lost contacts.

Amen sis!
Can't really wait to share my own testimony.
Eeyah! So sorry dear.
Will chat you on WhatsApp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Esthered: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
semisola:

Congratulations mama!!! May you enjoy the bliss of motherhood .Amen
Amen. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Congratulations to you both may she carry her baby safely to term and deliver successfully

[color=#006600][/color]Good evening ma

My wife has been trying to get pregnant for the past 18 months. We did variety of tests,ranging from sperm count, hormonal profile,hsg,pid test and so on but at the end she was diagnosed with high prolactin and anovulation...which they classified as PCOS. I was told my sperm count was good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Julbu:
Please help a soul...my fertility is worried or threatened by fibroid..Have had myomectomy and also hysterescopy done but the fibroid is at it again within a month or two...Bleeding is extremely heavy using many pads...help a soul pls

also watch your diet, fibroids thrives when you consume processed sugars , flour etc. so drastically reduce your consumption of soft drinks, cakes, meatpies etc. start an exercise regimen too...
you will prevail!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tolulope2021(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
ladyrachy:
Congratulations to you both may she carry her baby safely to term and deliver successfully

[color=#006600][/color]Good evening ma

My wife has been trying to get pregnant for the past 18 months. We did variety of tests,ranging from sperm count, hormonal profile,hsg,pid test and so on but at the end she was diagnosed with high prolactin and anovulation...which they classified as PCOS. I was told my sperm count was good.

Thanks...God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dimozey: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Go through this and see the testimonies of using boiled Gorver leave:

https://www./227443508468718/permalink/514348813111518/?flite=scwspnss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please,my people you should help me....I went to do homornal profile test today being the second day of my period they told me to come back in one month time for my results , I was confused cos the last one I did at Image diagnosis they did it two times can't remember circle day and the results was not up to a month,pls are they correct?or have I entered the wrong place
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
viviparity:
Please,my people you should help me....I went to do homornal profile test today being the second day of my period they told me to come back in one month time for my results , I was confused cos the last one I did at Image diagnosis they did it two times can't remember circle day and the results was not up to a month,pls are they correct?or have I entered the wrong place
Presumably, they got it wrong. It doesnt take more than 2-3 working days for the result to be ready. Hormonal profile for day 2 or 3 are fsh,lh and prolactin while day 21(depends on your cycle days) is for progesterone.
You can check with another lab or make further enquiries with the present lab
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FaithFulGod12: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Efiosej:
Good evening mama and everyone else.. I've been following this thread for a while now.

My gynae prescribed carbergoline and myoinositol for me... I have gotten carbergoline but can't seem to find myoinositol in Benin, been searching for a month now.

Pls does anyone know how/where I can get myoinositol in Benin...i don't mind doing a way bill to Benin.

Would gladly appreciate if anyone can help

hello dear,have you seen where to get the myo inositol you asked for?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
viviparity:

I'm guessing you did it with a teaching hospital, I did it with a teaching hospital and I'm still waiting for my result 5 weeks after.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Please I need some opinions about this result I can't snap so I will write out some vital info on the sperm analysis m/c/s
Sperm count is -15million
Morphology- normal spermatozoa seen
Motility
Active- 20%
Sluggish-30%
Dead-50%
Culture: scanty growth of proteus specie after 24hrs of incubation
What can be done regarding this result cause the comment said not encouraging.Ur advice is really needed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Olorilolo:

I'm guessing you did it with a teaching hospital, I did it with a teaching hospital and I'm still waiting for my result 5 weeks after.
no it's private, fingers crossed �
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2021
Jellos:
Presumably, they got it wrong. It doesnt take more than 2-3 working days for the result to be ready. Hormonal profile for day 2 or 3 are fsh,lh and prolactin while day 21(depends on your cycle days) is for progesterone.
You can check with another lab or make further enquiries with the present lab
sis,I want to check if I have pcos cos I had it before my first baby,I pray
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Woah!. It I being awhile.
The last post I made was pregnant.
Just with one fallopian tube God gave me my heart desires. I have praying to God for a girl during my waiting period. After 2boys. Within me I was done due to my father fears of don't take in again, looking at our financial statues. When I took in during the convid-19 period. I was scared, different thot of how to abort the baby cos I am prepared. I told my husband about it and he advised we keep it cos it is a sin to abort.
Lol I behold my girl I have been expecting since 2016 came in 2021.
God is never late.
I share my experience for you to hold on.

I know God has been visiting some homes here.

Expect yours soon. Don't give in to the tricks of the enemy- friends, family or even neighbor s.

Eat right, stay Happy keep the speaking faith alive.

God bless you.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
ladyrachy:
Please I need some opinions about this result I can't snap so I will write out some vital info on the sperm analysis m/c/s
Sperm count is -15million
Morphology- normal spermatozoa seen
Motility
Active- 20%
Sluggish-30%
Dead-50%
Culture: scanty growth of proteus specie after 24hrs of incubation
What can be done regarding this result cause the comment said not encouraging uraging.Ur advice is really needed

The growth of the bacteria is a concern though it states scanty growth. Nevertheless, it could Play a role no matter how minimal to the poor sperm quality.
Moving forward, bacteria infection should be treated as soon as possible to prevent further growth and then the sperm quality can be improved upon with supplements and proper nutrition.

Good to be back, it's been a while I posted on this thread

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
mimiwems:
Just with one fallopian tube God gave me my heart desires. I have praying to God for a girl during my waiting period. After 2boys. Within me I was done due to my father fears of don't take in again, looking at our financial statues. When I took in during the convid-19 period. I was scared, different thot of how to abort the baby cos I am prepared. I told my husband about it and he advised we keep it cos it is a sin to abort.
God is never late.

Expect yours soon. Don't give in to the tricks of the enemy- friends, family or even neighbor s.

God bless you.

Congratulations to you and your wonderful family.
Indeed God is never late and He makes the impossible child's play.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please what is the best day to do trigger shot?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
When your follicle is 18mm and above....do folliculometry to track size
Glorioussugar:
Please what is the best day to do trigger shot?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tohhseen: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
infogenius:

The growth of the bacteria is a concern though it states scanty growth. Nevertheless, it could Play a role no matter how minimal to the poor sperm quality.
Moving forward, bacteria infection should be treated as soon as possible to prevent further growth and then the sperm quality can be improved upon with supplements and proper nutrition.

Good to be back, it's been a while I posted on this thread
Thanks ma can he take antibiotics with supplements together and please could you also recommend a good supplement for sperm boosting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
mimiwems:
God is never late.

God bless you.
Congratulations ma may you carry your baby to term and deliver successfully, I tap from ur testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thebest1210(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good evening all,

Please, kindly assist to interpret what this HSG result states...

Thank you very much.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dymo11:
When your follicle is 18mm and above....do folliculometry to track size

Thanks a lot. What day do I start the folliculometry?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please is progesterone 10.8ng/ml on day 21 good? Is it high our low?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
@all, please is it complusory to do hsg on day 10
I've been abstaining so I'm sure of no pregnancy

I want to do it and be done with it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
futuremoma34:

If we create what'Sapp group
D purpose of this thread will be in vain...I say no no no to WhatsApp group creation biko..

Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
May God show everyone here in need of a baby early mercy, by granting you BFP.
To boost ovulation, please always chew 2 carrots and 1 cucumber every morning 2 hours before you eat once your period stops till after your ovulation. Somtimes our body needs break from drugs and medications. Track with Ovulation Predict Kit too.

I have Ovulation Predict Kit to track your ovulation, WhatsApp 08091442223. Our Locations are Lagos, PH and Abuja, we deliver nationwide.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
ABG2222:

It's advisable you do it nothing later than day 10. I trust you have booked for hsg already before your day 10.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Another option is to start tracking with opk from day 6 till u see a surge....once I get the surge u can trigger....trigger helps force ovulation for ppl who's follicle don't rupture....so if u have been ovulating normally I don't think trigger is necessary.....
So to ans your question... typically day 10....
Glorioussugar:

Thanks a lot. What day do I start the folliculometry?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dymo11:
Another option is to start tracking with opk from day 6 till u see a surge....once I get the surge u can trigger....trigger helps force ovulation for ppl who's follicle don't rupture....so if u have been ovulating normally I don't think trigger is necessary.....
So to ans your question... typically day 10....

Thanks alot for your reply. God bless you. Please I have one more question. I did progesterone test on day 21 and it's 10.8ng/ml. Please is it good? Did I ovulate? Is my progesterone level good for implantation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
thebest1210:
Good evening all,

Please, kindly assist to interpret what this HSG result states...

Thank you very much.

One blocked tube
One open tube
Uterine fibroids
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
ABG2222:

Endeavor to do it within 10 days of ur cycle, cause us cervix is a bit open by then

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.