Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398837 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2021
viviparity:
sis,I want to check if I have pcos cos I had it before my first baby,I pray
you can check through TVS- Transvaginal Scan. I once had pcos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Glorioussugar:
Please is progesterone 10.8ng/ml on day 21 good? Is it high our low?
It is above average, will say it is a good one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Anything above 10 is good...but speak with your doctor to properly guide you. Also progesterone level doesn't always equal ovulation. For example we had 13 progesterone level last month....which would mean we ovulated.....but we didn't because there was no follicle that month. So there was no ovulation that month but progesterone level was fine
Glorioussugar:

Thanks alot for your reply. God bless you. Please I have one more question. I did progesterone test on day 21 and it's 10.8ng/ml. Please is it good? Did I ovulate? Is my progesterone level good for implantation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Tohhseen:
One can only say you have a delay in conception if you have actively tried to conceive (sex every other day during your fertile window) for 1 year if you are below 35yrs and 6 months if you are above 35yrs.
So, no you don't have a delay at conceiving after trying for just 2 months.
However, you need to find out the cause of the painful menstruation. And please stop the felvin, it aggravates the situation.
Have you done a scan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Good morning all, pls is it advisable to just go and do some test to check my reproductive system or see a gynaecologist first?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thebest1210(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
semisola:

One blocked tube
One open tube
Uterine fibroids

Thank you very much. Please, can the blocked tube be opened without surgery?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
ladyrachy:
Please I need some opinions about this result I can't snap so I will write out some vital info on the sperm analysis m/c/s
Sperm count is -15million
Morphology- normal spermatozoa seen
Motility
Active- 20%
Sluggish-30%
Dead-50%
Culture: scanty growth of proteus specie after 24hrs of incubation
What can be done regarding this result cause the comment said not encouraging.Ur advice is really needed
Please help to shed more light on this,thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh God when? cry cry cry cry cry
When? Am gradually giving up
Is over a year after my ectopic and nothing up till now. My heart is broken cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
ladyrachy:

Thanks ma can he take antibiotics with supplements together and please could you also recommend a good supplement for sperm boosting.

Antibiotics first.
After which he can supplement.
Wellman conception is fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebest1210:

Yes, I think through tubal flushing but the success rate is low
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
ladyrachy:
Please I need some opinions about this result I can't snap so I will write out some vital info on the sperm analysis m/c/s
Sperm count is -15million
Morphology- normal spermatozoa seen
Motility
Active- 20%
Sluggish-30%
Dead-50%
Culture: scanty growth of proteus specie after 24hrs of incubation

What can be done regarding this result cause the comment said not encouraging.Ur advice is really needed

Very low sperm count and motility.
Your hubby should reduce his weight if he s overweight, stop the intake of alcohol..

Avoid any hormonal drugs like proviron or clomid, it will mess up his hormones.

Instead buy maca, selenium, Vitamin C,D and E, fenugreek supplements, and take daily for atleast 6months.

He will be fine speaking from experience.. pray too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Halcyon123:
Is over a year after my ectopic and nothing up till now. My heart is broken cry cry cry

Very soon my dear.
God is never late and nothing is impossible with Him.
Keep ur hope alive.

What is the state of ur tubes and how is reproductive health?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
So far I believe reproductive health is fine ,had I first pregnancy without stress same with the second which was an ectopic which resulted in the lost of my right tube. So I just have a tube.
infogenius:

Very soon my dear.
God is never late and nothing is impossible with Him.
Keep ur hope alive.

What is the state of ur tubes and how is reproductive health?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
infogenius:

Antibiotics first.
After which he can supplement.
Wellman conception is fine.
Alright ma thanks he has gotten the Wellman conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
semisola:

Very low sperm count and motility.
Your hubby should reduce his weight if he s overweight, stop the intake of alcohol..

Avoid any hormonal drugs like proviron or clomid, it will mess up his hormones.

Instead buy maca, selenium, Vitamin C,D and E, fenugreek supplements, and take daily for atleast 6months.

He will be fine speaking from experience.. pray too
Thank you ma ,I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good seeing you..

infogenius:

The growth of the bacteria is a concern though it states scanty growth. Nevertheless, it could Play a role no matter how minimal to the poor sperm quality.
Moving forward, bacteria infection should be treated as soon as possible to prevent further growth and then the sperm quality can be improved upon with supplements and proper nutrition.

Good to be back, it's been a while I posted on this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't give up. I waited 2yrs and God showed up..after 2013,2015 I conceived. Have faith. Tell yourself you will carry your baby. It won't be easy but don't give up, it is not over. When you give up then it is over. Hold on to the word, worry not your heart even when it fails, it is not over. Song from Panama Percy Paul
Congratulations in advance

Halcyon123:

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
ladyrachy:

Congratulations ma may you carry your baby to term and deliver successfully, I tap from ur testimony

So shall it be for you. Her birth was supernatural. January 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
infogenius:

Congratulations to you and your wonderful family.
Indeed God is never late and He makes the impossible child's play.

Yes ooo
Congratulations to you too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Efiosej: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
FaithFulGod12:

hello dear,have you seen where to get the myo inositol you asked for?

Good evening,
I still haven't gotten myoinositol, I'm still searching though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebest1210:

You can read about serrapeptase, xixian cao and yimu cao. A lot of people have used it to unblock thier tubes without surgery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Halcyon123:
So far I believe reproductive health is fine ,had I first pregnancy without stress same with the second which was an ectopic which resulted in the lost of my right tube. So I just have a tube.
Have you actually carried out HSG and hormonal profile after the ectopic?
You know ectopic pregnancy is usually as a result of conceiving with a partially blocked tube.
Some people experience secondary infertility (infertility even after having previous pregnancy/children).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please I'm in total confusion about what's going on in my body, a day 21 progesterone test came out 0.0 and was ruled out as an anovulatory cycle ( I have PCOS) but a transvaginal scan showed a mature follicle in the right ovary at cd40.

Does that mean I ovulated as late as CD40
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gud evening lovely mama's in the house. Pls i notice my boobs is always sore and heavy immediately after ovulation but once AF starts, the soreness will stop. Pls is this normal? Does anyone else experience dis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
TinaJoe:
Gud evening lovely mama's in the house. Pls i notice my boobs is always sore and heavy immediately after ovulation but once AF starts, the soreness will stop. Pls is this normal? Does anyone else experience dis?
Its normal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
TinaJoe:
It's called PMS and it's normal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Thanks dear,you just reminded about the song. Used to be my favourite, am going to look for it
mimiwems:
Don't give up. I waited 2yrs and God showed up..after 2013,2015 I conceived. Have faith. Tell yourself you will carry your baby. It won't be easy but don't give up, it is not over. When you give up then it is over. Hold on to the word, worry not your heart even when it fails, it is not over. Song from Panama Percy Paul
Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Truth be told i haven'tdone either of them. Will see to them. Though cause of the ectopic was not disclosed though I asked what I was told was it could be previous surgery or family planning.
sugah:

Have you actually carried out HSG and hormonal profile after the ectopic?
You know ectopic pregnancy is usually as a result of conceiving with a partially blocked tube.
Some people experience secondary infertility (infertility even after having previous pregnancy/children).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=TinaJoe post=103057911]Gud evening lovely mama's in the house. Pls i notice my boobs is always sore and heavy immediately after ovulation but once AF starts, the soreness will stop. Pls is this normal? Does anyone else experience dis?[/quote
I do experience such too its PMS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Efiosej:

Good evening,

jumia has it, order from there
I got mine 17500, plus 1k door delivery, 18500 in total
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ab7890: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Efiosej:

Good evening,

Check jumia. I bought one adora brand and it is okay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obapedepede: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Prefect Jeddy cure is a strong antioxidant that aids rejuvenate and cleanses the entire digestive system,
it Detoxifies the entire body system, kidneys and tones the liver of toxins protecting the cells,
tissues and organs .
It also eradicate all bacteria infections, toilet infections, mensuration problems,
weak erection, low sperm count, sexually transmitted infections
(staphylococcusu aureus, gonorhea, syphilis) vaginal discharge.
It is good in managing cases of infertility and sexual dysfunctions in men and women.
it is equally effective for treatment of ailments such as pile, waist pain,and
regulate blood sugar level and helps to unblock blood vessels making it easy for
blood flow to the heart.

For distribution,questions and test sample

WhatsApp / sms / Call 08137546340.
anytime...anyday...{24/7}

Quality is long remembered After price is forgotten,
* *The Product is 100 % money back warranty.* *

get CURED...dont treat...WE CURE...we DONT treat...Get CURED...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.