Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423144 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2013
cheesy congrats to Zenoj,may u enjoy the joys of motherhood.
@ Omonikiba,u are not alone with times of depression it happens to us all once in a while. God has not changed and will show himself almighty in all ours cases. Sending you e-tissue,dry ur eyes it is well,the joy of the lord is ur strength.
Who talk razor for there,you wicked no be small oh,abeg just use the aloe vera no go wonjour yourself.
@ all,have a blssd day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Jesus is Lord

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Godsent: I receive the revelation for myself and all Mothers and Fathers on this thread. Hmmmm!!!!!! That's a big relief and assurance.
@All: I just want to bring to our notice the issue of climbing bikes(okada) and ttc. They "might" do more harm than good to ttc women. After avoiding okadas for a long time, I had to take one days ago, because I was late for a service. On the okada, it was as if all the bumps on the road were pulling something in my pelvis and tummy area anytime d okada man drives into a pothole or bump. The pressure was too much on my middle part. By the time I arrived in church, I had cramps, though mildly.
So I thought to myself, what if I was few weeks preg? That would have been quite bad.
So, from now on, no more okada for me. Keke marwa is still ok & if possible taxis.
Please share your opinions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
OMG! Safe u don fall my hand ooooo why you won spoil show na. Dreamsinbc and I had already took the front side cos we don't wanna miss any action. Anyway its all good cos I never pay for the film...
@ Dreamsinbc go collect your money, safe don born again. No more film.
@ Omonikiba you are so right cos I must tell you TTC is so hard... Stay strong may God grant your/ our heart desire.
@ Godsent thanks so much for encouraging us. God bless you.
@ Goldenbaby I might be wrong den. Pink22 solution might help, I think aloe vera is so good.
@ All it is well with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ah! Y say na only me dey always fall mugu? O, Tbaby, u no pay? Who i wan collect the money from na? I don learn my lesson o! Next time, na siddon look all the way! LOL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
@All goodafternoon. What can I say. I have been peeping all these while because I have been really depressed and didn't have anything different to say and besides i dont like typing with my phone which I use most of the time. When I log in, I read and am inspired. I am just frustrated. @ Zenoj congrats on the birth of your boy. Am happy for you. @ Safe-Yokozuna welldone you try for bringing humor back to our lives. It is well with us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
@zenoj, congratulation may God give you the wisdom to bring ur baby up to his glory.

this journey is not easy, i try to thk if i have offended anyone and why I have to go thru this. I am asking God to help me so that when the pressure comes, i only have recourse to him and i feel better. I am very sure our bfp is here already. Begin to make ur preparations for the gifts of children that will possess ur house. It is well with us all. So omonikiba dry ur tears the lord is with you and his saying to at this moment I love you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
@zenoj...congrats. Enjoy the joy of a motherhood.rgds to ur boy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Zenoj, Congrats dearie! The Lord is faithful....we thank God for your life because He saw you through safely to deliver bomboy. May all you need to care for him be provided adequately.

@Pink22 dear, no be so na. Sometimes person no go know answer and seeing that this thread sef na hotcake, before you know it after u read post, close, na another page you go see. You are remembered.

@greenfruits, Echala, waistbead, lizzyslaw, uteh, aladunni, ebony13, goldenbaby, muma, amazeballs, twinsgirls, tbaby4real, Godsent, chi16, chidima, iyaibeji, mamaejimma3 (Meaning 3 times twins grin), iyabetajos, santangelo, cjnone, chokl8y, manoda, kaynee and others you are all rememered.

@safe, when a mans ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies be at peace with him. cheesy. See as you jump am pass for my name when you post all those who you wan fight. Na God o.
Yokozuna's descendant, I sorry for describing you wrongly.

@MamaTriplets, you think say I get your time? When your triplets still dey spiritual they transit to physical na iim person view your backside call you mamatwins, Wetin go come happen now wey you don turn your name to mama of the whole universe. On your own...but seriously werin u carry for back wey make dem call u mamatwins? wink
As per the M2 tone or whatever you call am, d sabi sabis don respond but my own response is use wisely and as prescribed. Better late than never na.

@Godsent, thanks. Be it unto us as the Lord has said and purposed.

@Omonikiba dear,the Lord will not forget your labour of love. You will look back at the days you waited and laugh in thanksgiving because then you will understand how much God loves you. Many times that is my consolation. God just knows the best time to give special gifts to those that love Him.
The bible says many are the devices of a mans heart but only the counsel of God shall stand.

I posted here once, it was after Abraham tried to sacrifice his son at God's request and God saw his faithfulness that bible said it was told Abraham that Rebecca was born to his brothers wife....God was already rewarding Abraham with the kind of wife he desired for his son even before Isaac had reached the age of marriage. You do not believe me? Read Genesis 22:17-23 and 24:15.
God knows the reason for your delay and He will do you good very early and also all other faithful mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
I saw this story on the FP and just though you guys should read it an see an interview of a mother's dedication, love, perseverance and continual belief in God despite some earthly challenges:
https://www.nairaland.com/1327018/inspirational-interview-single-mother-three
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by movado19: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hello Ladies, please contact this doctor below if you are trying to conceive but you have not been able to or had a miscarriage, etc

All I can tell you is that he is Very GOOD at what he does. Information is the gateway to knowledge and I pray you smile just as I have seen others smile after visiting/speaking with him.God be with you all.

Dr. Atiq Bhatti - Homeopathic Doctor
31 Lancaster Avenue
Slough
SL2-1AU
Tel #: 07812 070 810 or 01753 573 136.
e-mail: dratiq@dratiq.com
http://www.dratiq.com/aboutus.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Please my fruitful mammas I have been having a persistent problem which is not TTC though. That problem is PIMPLES. I have been battling it for a long time. My skin is perfect except my face. All the sabi sisters.....please tell me what I can do to stop this embarrassing skin imperfection. Mama SAFE the makeup guru please your advice is needed. You people are the best friends I have so please help a sister out. Anyway to briefly describe myself I am light skinned with a pretty but oily face. I have steamed with hot water/cold water therapy, I have used Neutrogena toner, marykay toner, funbact A, Epiderm..and plenty other topical treatment but none gave a lasting solution. I am not a groundnut fan. My hubby also playfully complains about my rough face. Waiting for suggestions...........Sorry for diverting us from TTc but its seriously bothering me and I thought I could handle it alone but I cant. At least as baby never come make I look sweet naah so that I can make proper shakara.thanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2013

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
@kaynee babe, this description fits me. I have had the horrible pimples from like age 20yrs. That was when the hormonal imbalance started to manifest. Then, you would see all sorts of colours/ kinds of soap in my soap dish. All sorts of cleanser. It reduced a bit when I got married I don't know how. But I guess some things helped me a bit ::- my environment, the things I eat, wasn't goin out often.
Fast forward to the last 6 months, I have only had like one pimples on my face evry 2 months. Enof story make I go straight to the point. .
I hardly scrub my face with sponge when I bathe, so I started scrubing every other day ( but I made sure I had minimal or no acne b4 I started scrubing).
. During this time , the soap that was within my reach was ; septol/ dettol so I used it for like 2 weeks and to my surprise no single pimples during these time. So when I had the chance to go to d mrket, I both Aveeno soap.
. Before then I had started using facial creams with spf . I had used neomedrol and funbact-A but it only reduced the pimples.
I later added olay facial cream with spf 15 and dr miracle bath milk (it has licrice and bearberry) which I had is very good.
Am trying to eat very healthy too cos of ttc which has so far only helped my face.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
shiloh: Also there is dis cream my dad bought for me wen I was in d university,den pimples wan destroy my fine face so someone recommended Retin-A for me,I used it and it cleared it
Thanx Shiloh I have used this Retin A for like 6wks before o, it only made the pimples worse.... I could try agen. I dont take much oily foods. As for touching face I will restrict. @ Venus Thanx for the advice I should try and get Dr Miracle Bath milk for my whole body as well as my face. As for funbact A and neomedrol I have used it before.Thanx sweet sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
@kay. Also try as much as possible not to do make-up touch up when you all sweaty and dirty I mean that in a polite way. Okay like uve been outside for some time or you went to d market came home and you immediately want to go out again, don't go strait to apply powder, wash your face first or get a baby wipe, put this in your bag and use it when you outside or after making your hair at the salon.
These are the things that have helped me a great deal. And people have been admiring my face and aSking what I used. But I de do them shakara. Now I feel like when I was 16-18yrs o. The spot are not totally gone but very minimal.
@Shiloh - I hrd Retini*A is good some one once reccomended it but I couldn't get it then so I just got a neutrogena face cream with Retinol. But neutrogena makes me dark and I knw pple that have complained of that too.
Kai hand de pain me ooo. Am a weakln wen it comes to typin o. So don't mind my errors plsssss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
@kaynee,STOP any kind of cosmetic u are using on ur face now.
(1) Wash ur face @ least twice a day with mild soap,do not use antiseptic soaps.
(2)If u must exfoliate ur face,u can use natural products,such as mixing oatmeal with baking soda,nd rinse off,or u use granulated sugar mixed with marshed banana and honey,if u can't go through the stress get an organic exfoliator.
(3) Moisturize ur face after washing,since u have an oily face,use gel-based moisturizer.
(4) U̶̲̅ could use neutrogena toner,I think its given positive results to some people I know.
(5) Use raw egg-white as facial mask before washing off.
(6) Use a soft sponge to scrub ur face,use a special face towel to mop up the face with warm water ,dip back into the warm water several times,and then finally mop up with cold water.
(7) U̶̲̅ can use lemon juice atimes,cut the lemon into two and rub the surface on ur face,u ll notice some stinging sensation when using,it means its working,it lightens the face also. U could also rub irish potatoes on ur face,leave for some minutes before rinsing off.
(cool Drinks lots nd lots of water and eat plenty veggies.
(9) Exercise a lot,sleep well,cange ur pillow cases every 1 week @ most, and don't pick the pimples.
(10) Thank safe06 later

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
I remember I also got a diferent towel for my face, that I wash every 2 days.
@ safelicious well done. But I use all this things and more but no show for my side. Dou I was not patient I would just use for a week and expect a miracle.
Also hormanal imbalances, stress and different medications we take during ttc also causes out break.
@kay , unlike me u should try to be patient and don't use every thing all at once. Select items u will not be lazy with and are easy to get. Use for more than 6 wks lol b4 u expect result. Will add more when I remember.
Operation Pimples Most Go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ Venus thanx a lot and sorry for the pain in hand..funny enof no errors in your typing. I have noted all that you said. Thanx agen
@ Safe mama I am definitely going to thank you very soon for this your tips. I'm going to start with granulated sugar and banana with honey and the egg white, hot/cold water therapy for now. Thanx dear am grateful. I cant wait to have a smooth face at least.
@ Shiloh after using Safe natural exfoliator I will then use Skineal. Thanx am grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hey Kay, Safe just spoke my mind try those
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
At times I just wish I should get a divorce! As if that will change the fact.
Yesteday got a call from an old male freind , pple think through there anus o. After a long time of no calls cos I stop picking his calls. And didn't have his number again after I changed my phone. He didn't even ask how am doing o, he went strait to ask "u don born"? Me- " yes.". Frnd-" boy or girl"
Me- " girl"
Frnd- "wats her name or its not long u hrd her "
Me- "yes, not long 5 days ago"
Frnd- "and u no even tell me"
Me - "no vex"
Frnd -" ok, takia blah blah blah"
Even with dis am sure he could tel I was lieing, cos there was no sound of him bin happy for me or anytin close hmm. Thank God o. I had wanted to sms him and blast him .. But abeggi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ zenoj am happy for u,,,, Thank God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Shiloh pls check naturalfertility.com for Wobenzye. Although they don't deliver to Nigeria if you have anyone travelling to the US they can but it for u.
@all today is CD2 after the fertility cleanse circle. My MP has been very very mild. Don't even know I am on my period. This is my feedback just incase anyone is interested in using the cleanse.
@Beloved1993, I hope ure ok sis. Bn a while.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Moyinoluwa,thanks a lot. God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ Zenoj Congrats, thanks be to God for wiping away ur tears. Tekia of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Venuss 'divorce' kwa i beg no talk like that. That guy is just an agent, the devil can use anybody as i always say, u gave him the perfect answer. They send am?
God will surprise our mockers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
chei SAFE u fall my hand ohh.me wey don prepare.anyway,blessed r d peacemakers.
Alwaysmama thanks for remembering me.God shall also remember u.
Pinky pinky hope say u don unvex?we love u dear. wow Zenoj congratulations!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Iyabetajos i no vex o i was just bored and lonely. Neva mind am ok
@all tanx for showing concern. Love u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2013
(Stepping gingerly into the room, first leg in... Shake it and see it is in tact. Second leg and body. Look left and right...no blood on me or anywhr in d room! Heave a huge sigh of relief)

(Prancing confidently now) My people, Ona good good moringus Oº°˚˚°ºh! grin (I wonder whose accent dt is) anyhow shebi ona notice say my break light nor just show here yday! Hmmmm, no be say I dey fear safe Oº°˚˚°ºh!

As I lie down on sunday come close eyes to sleep 4 rejuvenation, my spirit come minister 2 me say angel dey come wt msg but I must 2 lie down 2 receive am. No be him I come wait, wait, wait, wait kai I wait so tay day come dark, day come break again.

No bi cock and bull Oº°˚˚°ºh! Shebi as I come tire to wait d msg na I'm I open ds door ds morn come see say I don lose d whole of yday in d process of waiting and na Safe intercept my messenger(s). No be say I run hide Oº°˚˚°ºh! Anyway sha God dey!

@VENUSS abeg nor think am.
@ Safe ur expertise don show for anoder arena, abeg I get problem 2 Oº°˚˚°ºh! My face ehn e tooooooooooo smooth! E be like baby own. tongue I don tire, small smal shidren dey look me lik their mate. Wetin I go do? cheesy

@ Dreams, u sef no get liver, so tay u bride safe wt recipe wey she nor ask u undecided

@All hv a lovely lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2013
Goodmorning all. Hope we all slept well. @ Venus divorce the devil sharp sharp because na from him that 'divorce' thought came from. Dont worry 'all is well'(quoting d movie 3 idiots). Stand still and see d salvation of the Lord. Am doing d warm/cold water therapy for my face dis morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.