Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5525598 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maureen456: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Hi ladies on TTC,
I jst stumbled on this thread and i love what i read.
I am waiting for the lord for my second baby as my first baby is already one yr and seven months. my mc is 28 days and hv been trying for over six months now.I need your advice on what to do concerning this counting of ovulation because i used this ovulation prediction called predicte and followed it when the test confimed that i was fertile but nothing happened as at now hv seen my period 2day. As regards to having intimacy with my husband ,how exactly should i do it as whenever he relaeses and stood up the semen kind of poured back. Does it contribute to not conceiving?

@all the ladies God has put something in their womb. My prayer to all of u is that u will put to bed safely in Jesus name (amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwangap(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
its always comforting to know someone is out there listening and giving some encouragement. thanks for all your care. there are many factors contributing to my case but just as you advised, i must take it easy.the menses just started today. i will exercise patience and wait on God!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2011
What else can I do in this race of TTC? Visits hospitals and laboratory as if its my place of work. Goes to Church like no man' business, sowing of seeds in church, infact, what do I do again. My family can't save any longer as we keep on , God where are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2011
@Limar,

How are u doing? It is well!. All l can suggest is since you have gone to hospitals and laboratory centres and doctors have done their best withou success. l suggest give yourself 3months without taking any single action, even dont visit this forum, just do as if you are not TTC. Also stop reading TTC stuff from the internet during the period. This will calm down your nerves. l did it during the last MC in August, till late December when l became conscious of TTC again, and l must say it helped me alot to calm down!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Laura202: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
limar:

What else can I do in this race of TTC? Visits hospitals and laboratory as if its my place of work. Goes to Church like no man' business, sowing of seeds in church, infact, what do I do again. My family can't save any longer as we keep on , God where are you?

@ Limar
Cool down,girl.Like My Peace said you just have to take your mind off TTC for a while. Look for something that makes you happy.Take a vacation or something. For once,ignore your family and face your marriage. You will agree with me that TTC also have its strains on marriage.

As for me,i have completely taken my mind off TTC. I dont even know when my next period will come and sincerely,i don't care. I have started exercising and eating better. I applied for a better job and my mind is now focused on getting a new and more interesting job.

Lastly,have a personal relationship with God. Don't show desperation. Smile more often,God will surely give us all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2011
@Laura202 and MyPeace. Thank you so much for your concern. I pray and hope to follow your advice to the latter. Thank so much once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oduamine: 3:18am On Jan 22, 2011
to all ttc on this thread This year is definitely our year,am a silent follower on this thread and av bin ttc 4 8mths am 29yrs was diagnosis of ovarian cycst 42mm *38mm and did hvs +urine no bacteria growth after 48hr of incubation n doc siad av nt bin ovulating in august and i av regular irregular periods of different dates evry months last december saw it on d 25th n stats clomid on d 29th noticed whitish discharge of egg like on the 11th of jan now periods stats yesterday, as my period gone from 24,25,26cycles to 28cycles so when do i ovulate this mth n stats baby dancing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Angee4real: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2011
Hi all,

Please i need someone to explain what is really happening to me. I went for HSG to check if my fallopian tube is block in November before my ovulation after the test the Doctor comfirm that there was nothing wrong with my tube but i had a very very bad cramps after the test. In December I went for homonal test which was on the 21 day of my period and up till today i have not seen my period. Went to my dr. he ask me to come back on Friday 28 for preg. test. i'm feeling so weak and all that but i can't really say what is wrong with me, can it be pregnancy or homonal imbalance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
Angee4real:

Hi all,

Please i need someone to explain what is really happening to me. I went for HSG to check if my fallopian tube is block in November before my ovulation after the test the Doctor comfirm that there was nothing wrong with my tube but i had a very very bad cramps after the test. In December I went for homonal test which was on the 21 day of my period and up till today i have not seen my period. Went to my dr. he ask me to come back on Friday 28 for preg. test. i'm feeling so weak and all that but i can't really say what is wrong with me, can it be pregnancy or homonal imbalance.

Angee, I think you should wait for the Dr.s confirmation. It can be any of two. I pray it turns to be the former.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
HELLO HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO FEBRUARY A MONTH OF BLESSINGS AND POSSIBILITIES!
I am here oh missed last weeks updates just having serious bone pains(knees, back and fingers) went to the doctor and was told it is because i am exclusively breast feeding so i need some calcium.The baby is doing fine and i am ok. what is new up in here everyone seems to be quiet hope you are all well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Laura202: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Hindus,YOU DON'T SAY!!!!

shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
lol^^^^^^. I wonder how such a long post was not caught by the SUPER filters of Nairaland.
@Mr Hindu please please do not advertise any information on here you have threads for such try the religion section!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liferace: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2011
Great is thy faithfulness oh Lord. cry, Am so nervous to type right now, i just did HPT and its +ve. First time in my life since we got married 2009. I had lost hope this cycle because i ovulated late (CD 49)!!, but God turned my worries to joy.

I pray what God has done will be permanent and for all the sisters in the house God is never late, He will answer ALL our prayers!!!.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ketubah: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2011
Hi Liferace,

1.Please be discreet about this don't tell family memebers until preg is obvious,i learnt the hard way

2.Were you on any traetment?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liferace: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^ thanks so much for the advice, we are not telling anyone till its obvious(thank God we are far from home).
Am not on any treatment, was suppose to use BC pill for my irregular/long cycle then start clomid after that. I just said i should try one more time naturally before going for that, and here i am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Congrats.
Take care of yourself and ensure you are taking your folic acid.
Liferace:

^^^ thanks so much for the advice, we are not telling anyone till its obvious(thank God we are far from home).
Am not on any treatment, was suppose to use BC pill for my irregular/long cycle then start clomid after that. I just said i should try one more time naturally before going for that, and here i am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
Congrats Liferace,you will carry this pregnancy to full term and carry your bundle of joy in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sogotemi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hi all. Quite an age. Hope its well with all of us.
To all the "New Concievees", I say congrats. The good Lord who has caused you to conceive will surely see you through. Remember, if He has brought you to it, He will surely see you through it.
@ Arlington, hope your baby is doing great. Why now? You and GenBuhari have become scarce this days. Your advice could be what someone will need for a lift you know? Or is it the election fever that is already catching on the General. . . lol
Do have a great weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent member of this thread for awhile. I got married a year ago and have been TTC since then, i started having irregular period seven month ago , the last cycle took 8weeks, I'm now week six presently with negative pregnancy test .This has really made it difficult to know my ovulation period. I'm really worried and don't know what to do. Please do advice me cos i want to carry my baby this year and  i can see some testimonies this year already and im sure mine is on the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liferace: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
Thanks to everyone,

@bukieluv , i feel you on the irregular period, You have to first know what is causing the irregularity(like my case it's hormone imbalance) - i will advice you to visit you Doc to do some tests.

That being said, you will have to combine different ways of detecting ovulation for you to know when. Buy OPKs and start tempting your BBT. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ Life race, thanks  have done hormone test and that doctor said its OK and normal, then i did Abdominal scan and  was told i have small fibroid and

that they only need to monitor it so that it wont grower bigger. I don't really know what to do again because i wasn't to given anything ??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liferace: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2011
^^^ ok. Kpele, just eat healthy and please avoid Clomid if possible(it makes Fibroid grow bigger).In most cases Doc wont treat Fibroid or else the size is big or its located in a dangerous place. God be with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sammiejo: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2011
Hello House,

Please does any one know of organically safe cosmetics one can get to buy here in Lagos.
From cleansers to moisturizers and perfumes. The whole works.

Any info will highly appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chukz4real(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2011
@Liferace. Congrats. God will see you through, please do mind your conversations on phone especially when relatives and friends puts across the call before you mention what they are not expecting to hear. Our world is full of surprises. God is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liferace: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^ Amen, Thanks a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
Good morningggggggggggggggggggggg,
How is everyone doing i hope good.@sogotemi i know i am not posting as i should it is either i am busy with the baby or all the regular people are not coming in here. I know it is hard updating same thing over and over again but i know it will change and they will have new songs to sing.
Or the people coming in i am trying to avoid saying they should be patient because to be honest sometimes if you have checked with a doctor and it is just within 6 months of you trying you just have to be patient, there might be nothing wrong. i am trying not to rain on anyones parade , so i might just be taking a back seat and i want other to give advice as well which every one is doing so i am happy . It would hurt me so much if i see this thread just die a slow death.

Genbuhari and politics i dey seem him loud voice when it concerns Buhari and me sef no like the Buhari grin
@Sammeiejo hummmmmm i don't have any idea where you can find that oh have you tried looking on line?The only thing i know for organic scents will be Natural Oils.
@ Bukilove you said it just started 7 months ago?Are you stressing about anything apart from the pregnancy of course ? did you change medication? Does your period come with lots of pain?

Stages and Ada24 and the expecting mommies where are you at? abi una don run go open another thread leave me here ?
MY PEACE YOU KNOW I WILL WAHALA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Sammiejoe,
why not make your own where it is possible using natural ingredients.

I am sure using google , you may come up with ideas

@Arlington,
How are you? What of your little boy?

You do not want to get me started on Buhari grin

@Bukilove,
You need to see a Doctor to find out the cause of your irregular periods, however one possible cause could be if you are extremely underweight or doing extremely levels of physical excercise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hi all,it's been a while since I did a monday update.

I feel tired all the time,heavy and uncomfortable. I bless God for the lil' one who's thrilling me with wonderful kicks and turns smiley It is well.

To all ttc,you will conceive by God's grace and to all newly conceived,I bless God for your lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2011
@Arlington
How are u doing and baby? abeg no wahala me oh!

@All
What is the effect of B-complex on mensural cycle, does it delay it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2011
@ MyPeace,
How are u?

I just googled vitamins and menstruation and lots of pages came up.

Below is website on irregular period / painful period and the effects of vitamins on this.

http://acudoc.com/Healthy%20Cycle.PDF

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.