Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423637 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2013
@mamat, ((t((((hugs))))). Its well wit you. The Lord willl teach you the best way to handle this situation. ((((((Hugs)))))).
@all venuss is only trying to express herself and its a free world. We all know where the shoe pinches in our home and if u are in a situation, u will be the best judge and best solution creator for it.
We only need to continue praying for our DH.witout TTC self there is temptation.
Gof will teach all of us aright.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2013
@wannabemum, I stay in PH too. I used Fertilaid last year and it worked for me. I had the issue of milk coming out of my bossom and was on cabergoline. When I heard about fertilaid I bought it and started using it but I didn't finish the first bottle before I got my bfp.
You can call Victor(08036910171), he is their representative here in PH. He sells for 7k as at last year while others range from 10k and above.
I pray it works for you dear.
@all, God is still on the throne and there is nothing impossible for him to do. Hold on and watch God surprise each and everyone looking up to him for a bfp with positive results. He has NEVER failed and would not start in our time.
It is well mums.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2013
@safilicious,amin to your prayers.
@mamat,thank God for the annonimity of this forum,pls be calm.i know u might have taken your decision but can u pls keep this away from family members and friends?kindly forgive him,pray together and keep taking medical steps.
@all,we here are of diff ethnic and religious background and we should always take that into cognizance when making or replying a comment,so pple can all feel free to bear their mind(which is one of the adv of this forum)make comments not fearing that their tribe or religion will be attacked.
May God in His infinite mercy be with our sister,mamat,grant her wisdom,peace,compassion btw her and her dh and blessed children soonest.
And to every ttcers on this thread,may God grant our heart desires soonest.ONE LOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2013
@Mamat, na wa o. God will really comfort you at this time. The bible says wen we pass thru d water we will not b drowned , when we pass thru d flames, we will not be burned, because d Lord our God is with us. God is with you even in this trial and he will see you through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2013
@Mamatriplet, God will come through you soon, someone said it get tougher when the miracle is nearer.

Think about assisted method, pls don't think of divorce oooo, its the way forward, the devil will bring a lot to you now but be strong to overcome, don't think divorce as option.

Think about assisted method.

Most of us are there for our dh when it comes to azoospermia, but I tell you these same dh won't be there if it turn out to be you with issues. When I told my dh they said small fibroid has started growing in me, since then he no let me hear word, he said am hiding the real issue, ahahahahaahah, to the point I ran to do some test but yet it show no fibroid, he still did not believe, he said, am the issue cos of fibroid.
I regreted telling him, I tell you.

I beggy, e no easyyyyyyyyyyyyy, no one should tell me it is easyyyyyyyyyyyy, if not God and His Word, we all would have fallen back sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Am so so so so so angry now, cryingggggggggg, my Father my Father, help me plssssssssssss. I don't know how am feeling now self, feeling something tearing me in my womanliness. I think its period sign. If e wan come make e come, I don't care jor, nothing in rthis life sef.

Yet I will praise, for He has said, I will never forsake thee nor leave thee.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2013
@Omonikiba,
If there is a sign for hugs i would have hugged you now.
Please, please and please do not despair. You are his helpmeet as @cjnone said so do not return a slap with a slap.
You have a womb to take it in from your God-ordained dh. It is our month of perfection people please! Do not despair, please!
Frankly looking at medical diagnosis I should be last to be comforting you but I will because it is the report of God I CHOOSE to believe, GOD IS FAITHFUL!
HE NEVER FAILS NO MATTER WHAT! It is better to die trusting Him than to be discouraged and give in to the devil.
Dare to be different, that is what standing for God entails. Our account on how well we helped our husbands is to God and not to your DH. It is well, please take heart.

@MamaT, you too. Everything i said up there was also for you. Please re-read @cjnone's message. She said the truth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
@omonikiba...take it easy it is well with your soul.......just keep praying for your dh and your marriage. GOD WILL look upon you and answer you with mercy

@mamaT...it is well with you. In as much as people are saying dont tell friends or family member....you know what is best for you...i dont believe in suffering in silence or covering up wrongdoing...im not saying shout it out on the roof top but he must be accountable to somebody else especially as he is a pastor...and you said an girl was involved.....that is an underage child most probably....i urge you to discuss it with the marriage couselling dept of the church, or your pastor's wife or somebody you both trust and look up to....someone he respects

For you to have said your mum that means you trust her and she is your mum....she loves you and im sure will not want to see your marriage end! So if you have that kind of relationshup with her and she is a christian wel grounded in the word pls go ahead with your plan to seek counsel with her...whatever you do dont deal with this alone and bottle it within you.

May God lead you aright amd its ok also if you dont want to give more details or talk about it further here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
@amynimas
You are already a mother!
For the duration you carried the pregnancy you were a mother therefore you are still a mother and will always be.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
@omonikiba aNd safe. You girls are so realistic I like that. Am not much of a talker/typer but I always love to be blunt. More than half of men cheat wether ttc or not. Will it make the woman go cheating too? NO . It is in there nature to flirt and cheat.
That is why patience, understanding, love, trust and prayer is all that is needed. If ur husband fear God and you ask him to take another wife for what ever reason, things will be done right. I have weighed all my " what ifs". And if its meant to be it will be.
And the person asking "if I have lost hope" No, infact am very much hopeful than ever. All I want is to be happy and my man happy. Not that its easy sharing ur man with someone else but its just a reality one must face. If you can face ttc for more than 5yrs, you can face anything.
Am sure if you seat down with your God fearing dh and talk to hhim and his pple no one will throw you out of your house if you respect yourself.
For the woman , if its your hubby that has the problem, and you are not happy and patient then leave the marraige. If you also can not do a donor sperm.
Its really dificult trying to explain some of this things but the truth always hurt. Its my personal deciSion sha o. So far it has not happen, but if God say's it will happen. No stress.
Note this is not a topic for debate. Make una go do ivf. Its nothing and the person that will be preaching to you not to, will not hesitate to do it if he/she were in ur shoes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
@mamamT my heart goes out to u, to every problem there is a solution. Go to mums, cry but pls pls take it easy,talk less & don't take any rash decision. May d Holy spirit comfort u....(Hugs) @venus dear don't get me wrong o but u 4 leave dis ur advice & second wife matter 4 another time our sist don't need 2 hear dat now. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
This ttc situation is a big trial from God. God tests does that he loves.
mamat, I am so sorry, what you are going thru is every ttc womans nightmare.

please mamatriplets, it may seem like the end of the world,but u will come out victorious. #hugs#

@rute, welcome. So sorry that you are also going thru the same.
pls all lets be very prayerful for our dhs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
safe06: @mamatriplet,where u dey oooo?d test result never commot?shuuuuuu,d test no dey take pass 10 mins na,at most na 30 mins,abi na carpenter u go give ur blood to do test?abeg come tell us its NEGATIVE make our mind come down. I hope u ar feeling a bit bera now?no cry pass 1 big baff oooo.
I wish u were close to м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I for com cook fish pepper-soup medemede,with chicken masala,nd peperonni puffy mossa,by d time u finish eating it,I wee make ur hair and make u up,so u ll see how beautiful u are and shouldn't allow tears wrinkle ur pwetty face,and then I wee help u pack ur bags again and we will charter keke-napep back to YOUR HOME.cook ur dh's best meal,when he comes back home,serve him,and then go to sleep. Believe м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ babes,his heart will b full of worries and fear coz he would not be able to say what's on ur mind.Live like a stranger for @ least 2 days and when u finally agree to talk,just tell him uv always known all men are adulterers,u agreed to marry him coz u thought he was different,but he has just proved it that he's not,and u are dissapointed.
Ttc Ȋ̝̊̅§ for both couples,and u leave him with his creator for judgement. Babes,I swear ur dh no go fit sleep again.U are beautiful,U are strong,U are fruitful and most of all,U are God's child. Be strong babes.
make una no beat me o, I just had to quote. @ safe, who are u? You aRe so full of life. In the mist of tears and sorrow you bring humour. I just love every bit of this post. E make sense die.
Abeg mamaT show o.
@Omonikiba this your campaign for Art 2day na wa o. It is well. May God lead us right jjare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
nice14: @mamamT my heart goes out to u, to every problem there is a solution. Go to mums, cry but pls pls take it easy,talk less & don't take any rash decision. May d Holy spirit comfort u....(Hugs) @venus dear don't get me wrong o but u 4 leave dis ur advice & second wife matter 4 another time our sist don't need 2 hear dat now. Thanks
@ nice, oh was it an advice? I don't know if I specified that, but am just saying, cos we are Discussing ttc and things that comes with ttc, right. No offence taken.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dear mamT, please could you type a line here for us to know you are feeling better now. I beliv mummy is the best person to talk to now cos you need care and she is the one to confide on now. While I don't bide the idea of involving friends or family member, I beliv you need to talk to someone now and mummy could be the best option for now. Please pray, pray, pray sometimes we wonder why some things are happening but if we are allow to see the big picture we will be grateful to God more. Your story really shock me to the extent of my colleague asking me if am okay.
@ Oh Omonikiba please calm down, I am still waiting for you to open the floor so don't call AF ooooo. AF is on suspension till march or April next year. Oya pele, I know how you feel. Do you want kuli kuli or agbalumo, ask Dreamsinbc it's so sweet. Pele dear, your testimony is near.... (((((( hugs))))))
@ beloved where have you been? Hope you are good sha?
@ all it is well with us, I agree with Omonikiba may God help us ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Omonikiba, take it easy mummy, the Lord is hearing u and he will answer u speedily...though sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning, ur morning is here already...
it is our month of PERECTION. God is in control.
*kisses and Hug*

@Rute..u r welc...The Lord will make ur stay here short and cause u to sing for joy.

@Safe, nice one, you are d bomb *wink* thanks for bringing humour to the house. your hubby is so blessed to have u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
MamaT i see you peeping....see! Even people on sabatcal have come out of hiding just for you...we love you

The last time all these people came out in this no is when udoka shared her testimony

Your testimony is on the way...the love and prayers everyone has showered on you today will not be in vain....heavens wll open up for your sake! Our father in heaven has taken note

@ beloved...what hav u been up to....! Its well with you ijn...waiting patiently for your own testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ cjnone2 yo message to mama T has spoken to me too God will bless you
@all thanx for welcoming me very soon God will surprise your friends and shock yo enemies IJMN amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
MamaT, cjnone has said it all. All marriages have issues. Maybe if I tell u what I'm going through now, u would quickly wipe ur face, jump on ur feet N begin 2 praise God. Its a phase and it will pass soon. Cast ur worries upon the Lord and He will see u through. It is well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bright8(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
I just have to post.WetinMamaT my warri sister no worry.Things will get better.Ask God to use this heartbreak to give you your own children.Temptations will come but the true believer stands firm.Doh.Wipe your tears,go on your knees and PRAY.Is it because you caught him? Alot of men are unfaithful to their spouses.Na who dem catch o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
@tbaby, I still thank God. God doesn't do things for us without the chance to say thanks.
we should always be thankful in all situations.

@favoredgal, our testimonies will be here soon. Amen

ttc is not something I wish on my enemies, it has destroyed homes and made good people turn bad. That's why we should always pray for ourselves and dhs. Let us not be pushed into temptations and do terrible things. Many of us know why baby factories thrive in naija, no need to explain that one.
Please God answer all our prayers. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
@venus,u wanna gonna comma know I yam?
NAME: SAFE 06
AlIAS: SAFE
DATE: 31 july 1875
HOBBIES:
-Removing teeth from a live tiger.
- Catching bullet with bare hand
- Jumping up & down mount everest
- dancing alingo nd azonto in my bornday clothes @ home
MY RECORDS:
- Skinned a crocodie alive
-Held my breath under water for 5month,3weeks 6hours,45mins& 10secs.
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT:
- fluent in 10,421 languages. -surfed on a hot coal while a volcano was stil erupting.
SILLY THINGS DONE :
-Snow boarding on mount sinal.
-Skydiving from outer space. EMBARASSING MOMENT:-COULDNT KILL 100 BEARS (dangerous animal wit a single punch only 99 died instantly).
PROUDIEST MOVEMENT:
-Wen a cobra bite me and died. - when i save a planet by divertin an asteriod (a threatening space object to d world)wt just one kick.
-when I told my dh I waznt interested,and found myself saying "YES I Do" d next month.
MY BIGGEST DREAM:
-Designing an Air conditioner to be installed in the sun.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME: - I really dont like to brag... At all.
- Also, since i was born.......... I never lie before and I never tiff meat before.shikena.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Beloved, I don't know and can't even say I can imagine what u ve been thru in d last few months. May Allah ease ur affairs. This too will pass. You are in my prayers. May Allah bless u beyond ur imagination. As uve helped so many women because of ur profession, u will also smile. When u call on God once, He will answer u 100 times. So shall it be for me and everybody on this forum. Amin! Amin! Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Beloved...it is well with u and ur home,
the storm will soon be over
you will shout for joy very soon and u wd hardly remember dat u av passed through this phase.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmmmm....I might not be as Spirit-led as @alwaystrue: as Hilarious as @Safe06: as calm as Flakeey: as judicious as @pinky22: as wise @Ominikiba :as new as Rute and amynas: as prayerful as Cjone : as Friendly as Iyabetajos: as hopeful as Goldenbaby :as delicious as @Dreamsbinc cookies etc....

But, I know it is well.@MamaT: It IS WELL

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
@all. those suggesting mummyt should go see her mum hmmmmmmmmm. its well o. no one's love superceeds a mothers love o. no mother will like to see her daughter sad more or less going through stress. From experience, Most times we find it eaiser to forgive our dh but our mums will not forgive him so easy because he has offended their daughter. blood is ticker than water....... As per taking the issue to marriage counsel in the church. hmmmmmmmm. remember if the eye is crying, the nose will be carrying as well. counsellors in the church are not better in their homes. remember mummy triplets husband is a pastor. other women as well bring this kind of issue to him to resolve. meanwhile when the case is resolved, her dh will always be refered as mummmytriplets dh and not @cjnone dh. hmmmmmmm. pastor issue is too delicate. mummmytriplets abeg be very careful. this man is an annointed man of God. (God's own special child. I prefer reporting pastors to God than men. That he is sleeping around has not removed the anointing. you will be surprise he still does miracle in the house of God. rise up to the situation..........SHOW MORE LOVE, PRAY MORE, SHOW MORE LOVE. If u fit get this small flower......'I LOVE U' do your part and watch how God will fight this battle for you. I will share a story here later today or tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
@mamat so u b my personal person from warri, nor worry God dey ur side, as dem talk calm down & pray 4 dh & ur marriage. I no say e nor easy o but notin new under d sun, na who dem catch na do bad. Nor 2 tell pple o cos one of my friends leave her home 4 4months o because she tell many pple na dh provoke, nai she vex pack out, at d end na dh we come dey beg 2 take he wife back o. Dat one sef na deacon. So relax temtaption dey every marriage o. Na sense u go take hadle dis matter. One luv
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
the house is a roller coaster of emotions today, sadness,disappointments, anger,frustrations,humour,confusions, it is well my sistas once in a while it is ok, ttc no be akamu.
After reading MamaT story i was driving to the hospital and on ray power fm there was a story of pastor in p/h who impregnated a teenager and arranged for an abortion. Just for him to say its the handiwork of his enemies. I was so angry and sad at the same time all these just spoilt my day. Kai Baba God if u don't come to our rescue we are finished
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ safe u re just too funny I just hope u re like dis in person!...hmmmm @ mamat am short of words o... But I knw u ll pull through, but my own advise is dat u sldnt rush into any decisions, as a matter of fact if u re not ready to talk to anybody DON'T just make sure dat u re around ur support system. And to all other mummys going through similar or worst situation plssss don't give up!!! Its not over untill we re all happy with our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Alwaystrue, how penultimate is my post? am just trying to give my own opinion as an option, the post wasnt actually directed to Mamatriplet self. children or no children it doesnt mean a man who want to go outside wont go.

thanks for your hugs.

@Safe, nawa for you ooooo, at least she need to get her self before even going for the test, so be patience.

@MamaTriplet, it is well. dont cry, dont tear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaT, while Cjnone is correct about you not making any rash decisions, being with your DH now isn't healthy for your peace of mind. You need to go somewhere and cry for like 2 days. You aren't super woman (no one is), you need to speak to someone about it. I'm an advocate of always being there for your dh (always will be), but e get the one wey go happen, wey go make you need some space. 2 days is enough. I will tell you to drastically minimise the number of people you share this with, but I don't even know how you found out. After the 2 days, wipe your tears, go back home and hold your back straight. I know you are clean. You must also insist he gets himself tested before any further bd. It is well with you.

@Venuss, I salute your bravery. I'm not that brave o!
@Moyinoluwa, already working on the recipes. Will start even before the 9th so that our Muslim sisters can make them (apart from safe who will be in my kitchen eating direct!)
@Tbaby, the agbalumo wanna sweet die!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mamatriplet It is well with you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Beloved1993, it is well with you. Whatever it may be, it will pass by.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.