Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424449 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ Dreamsinbc you go apply for visa be dat ooooo, ok I can also send it thru emm emm dhl......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
tbaby,sorry I'm just reading ur msg,I b jjc ooo,donno how to read msgs nor send through here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thank you safe.....((((((hugs))))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Fruitful mummys .... I dey greet o.
Abeg abeg.. who knows the price of this fertility blend or fertilaid and where i can get it in Portharcourt. I will be grateful for ur replies.
Hope u all had a good and stress free day?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ok i didn't go for the TVS afterall, av been booked for a scan tomorrow, let me see what their scan will say then I'll take it from Der .will keep u all posted
Safebaby u no go blind no worry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello my fellow fruitful mamas and papas, just feel like sharing this wonderful testimony:::::
It was an overwhelming joy in St Ives Hospital, Lagos when a 53-year-old woman, recently delivered of two bouncing baby boys after 20 year of childlessness..

. READ MORE: http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/06/29/53-year-old-woman-gives-birth-to-twins-after-20-years-of-childlessness
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Goldenbaby God is really Awesome i read it somewhere.
Abeg o my elder sis just told me that she did TVS and she was crying like a baby that it was so painful, any one with experience?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
@tbaby,sent u a mail already.
@pinky apinke,tvs pain ya sista ke?shuuuu,she must still b "green".TVS iz a stuff like a Love Machine,covered with "raincoat" and inserted in ur "tininitanana",shikena.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Pink mama, TVS is not painful at tall, did it before I came across this thread, are you sure no be HSG she do? I don't know of others or it may depend on the gneo that did it for her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Pink: From my experience, tvs would be painful for anyone who experiences painful intercourse.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
@pinky...from my experience TVS is not painful at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Favoured gal amen n thanks for ur prayers.Atonement child i tire for d guy ohh,even as af don show,d guy no wan hear word.i dey put padlock ohh lolz.
Alwaystrue,wel said.am grateful dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ok she was not sexually active am sure that explains it. She said someone even said she wasnt suppose to do it.
@iyabetajos abeg leave man pikin chop life, remove that padlock o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ wannabemum, shuuuuuuuu u are in P Town with me? it means I saw u yesterday at Genesis watching that love movies n sobbing romantically(joking o) shocked.
pls check Everyday 2(pharmacy is inside) supermarket GRA, they also sell VITEX.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sorry good peeps my first message was posted unknowingly,cos am new to the forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pls my name is amy am new to this forum,I luv and want to share my prolem but I kept on posting wrongly cos am jjc,pls can anyone direct me on how to read and even share messages or send to a particular person,pls can someone guide me.thanx for ur concern.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Tbaby, u know how u take send the agbalumo now. Na the same thing noni! LMAO
Welcome @Amy, just post as usual. When you want to address a particular person, just add '@' before the person's name. You can read some pages back to familiarise yourself with the posters. Other than that, we are here to support each other. Welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Amy i cant read ur mail,plz send it to jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2013
@pinky,no just mind dis my dude,d one wey him eat since neva do am?he said so now one has to write application to bd his wife,i say na so bros abeg LMAO.
WHEN i did tvs,d dr didnt tel me he was inserting,i tot he was just goin to use it like torchlight.na so i kick him blokos as he inserted ohh.it was very funny experience
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Oh MamaT my sista where do i even start from, am so so sorry dear, what u feel now can only be imagined plz just take it easy on urself ,do any necessary thing u can to make u feel better God will help u, just keep us posted ok? ***hugs*** *sobs* take care dear
@iyabetajos dis ur matter for make me laugh wella but wetin our own MamaT dey go thru now no just allow me, body no sweet me at all, anyway i described the whole process to dh and he was like whaaaaaaaaaaaat! Why the Dr go carry something come shuck for were i dey enter say im no like dat kain scan at all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaTriplets,
*This is me responding without trying to think too much on what I just heard*
As you said, go to your mums, do the HIV test when you can but do not do anything rash yet. Go and clear your head, cry and let your emotions out but less of words (I will do you a PM). I am being very careful of what to tell you here as I need to fully digest this information. This matter has gone above you now, that is the truth but still just exercise a tiny restraint. I will explain better in my PM. It is well with you. The Lord is carrying you now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Oh mamaT, please be calm and as alwaystrue said go to your mum and talk less for now. It is well with you, may you be free from all sort of std has God will always protect His own. Be strong pls.... Sobs.... OMG, this is bad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2013
@mamatriplet,its well with u. I wish I had d best words to say and make u feel better now.its allowed to cry babes,please cry and let out all d tears. I guess mumsy will have words of advice for u.it feels so sad,men wahala tire м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere. God please ease our affairs for us. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2013
MamaT
we must have posted same tym.didnt c ur post.pls just try n b calm.n
lyk always baby said,less of words cos its hard to know u ur real
friends out there r.some might b addin salt to injury.God has heard ur
cry n wil give u d grace to bear dis n its nt easy at all.just b strong
our dear.Devil is a liar
Pinky leave matter abeg.am even speechless.God pls touch our sister mamatriplets,give her strength pls dear lord.we love u mamatriplets!!!u wil weather tru dis storm.God revealed it to u for a purpose am sure dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Oh MamaT, This is terrible, terrible, terrible. It broke my heart to read your extremely shocking post. Kai, this is so painful. *sob, sob*. My heart goes out to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaT, its well with you. Cant even imagine wat ur going thru. Cry if u need 2 but take it easy okay.((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Oh oh @mamaT God I could not hold the tears. I so feel for you. Oh men Y na. God will surely comfort you.
I pray you wil come back and tell us its a dream. So that we go kabash on d devill head o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2013
@Mama of all nations, I can only imagine your pain right now. The steps you are taking are the best in the situation. I'm confused, really don't know what to add to what my sisters have said. I only wish I could do more for you. You are always here with words of prayer, of encouragement for us, now I don't even know how to encourage you.
Tears and prayers are the balm you need. Please cry all you want. May God, who is the great Comforter, be with you through this trying times. You are in our prayers and thoughts. Ah! The devil is a bastard sha!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2013
@ All lovely mamas, please permit me to say this, I have been wanting to say it for a long time now.
You see men are very fragile and they always want to prove how manly they are even if they are the one with fertility problem, they will never want to admit the fact.
Thank God , in my religion God permits more than one wife, for this reason and others I have decided to support/allow my husband to take another wife. I can't bare to see him cry, suffer or look at other peoples children in pain/silence. I will not stand him cheating on me and thank God so far so Good on that.
Most pple here hav one or two cases or suspicion abt there spouse cheating but won't own up. Only the brave ones will. Some hubby will do it perfectly that you will not know till after a long time maybe, when he has a child outside and the child wants a serious relationship with his father.
Another thing I noticed is that men listen to there family very we'll. Becos if they don't listen his relationship with his family sour while yours with your family blosom and he will be jealous of that. For this reason he will try to make his family happy to keep that relationship .(Blood is thicker than water o)
So my sisters what am tryin to say is whether christian or muslim pls ask your hubby to marry another woman if he wants, to avoid cheating and sexual transmitted deaseas. COS NA Dat ONE GO PAIN YOU PASS . Its nothing that bad I teLl you. You will have peace of mind, his family will stop bothering you. You can help him in the process ask him to take his time and choose a good woman frm a good home and do a HIV test for all 3 of you.
Or tell him he can marry another woman far away but you should not know and he should make sure she's free of hiv.
Hello hope am making small sense here.
Wish you all well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2013
Christ! No No No No No No No No! This is NOT fair @ll. As I read @mamaT's post, the grimace and indescribable expression on my face scared dh and I had to leave the room to go read further in the parlour.
Just as @Always said...be CALM...BE STILL: the Lord is CARRYING you...
@safe and @favgirl I see uuna reply...thank you! I had a joke to share earlier but @mamaT's post has reduced me to tears......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2013
Hello fruitful mamas and papas I was scared to comment since I'm zimbabwean but I've been peeping for months now .been ttcing for 7 yrs now u guys r like my family I love u too much please I'm sorry if u feel like I'm intruding on yo thread but mamat's post broke my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.