Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424504 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2013
@Rute, welcome. Your nationality doesn't matter. Jump right in with us. May your stay here be short and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2013
@dreamsinbc,I go invite u na,I dey com abj com fast,so I go dey expect ur culinary expertise during d period. Its well with us all. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2013
@Rute u r welcome nationality doesn't count. May ur stay be short and may God ease ur pains too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Wonyi hahahhahahahahahahhaha.
I am glad i found a pitakwa babe(portharcourt babe)
Is it that everyday emporium at Rumuola or another?
The one i know is Everyday at Rumuola and the one at artillery.
I hope say the price no much o.... cos i be small salary earner .....
Anyway when i saw ur msg this morning i happy wella..

Fruitful mothers i greet everyone of u and i know the lord is working things out for u....so watch out for ur bfp.

Abeg who has used fertilaid or blend and vitex with success..... make una give me hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2013
@VENUSS my sis...dat is d beauty of ISLAM,it has spelt out everything for us. Some people might not understand it,but its the best way to treat issues like dis. Allah in His infinite Mercy knows d weakness of men and have given dem alternatives. MamaT,when I read ur post,I broke down. Its so unfair,very unfair. I pray God gives u solace,its nt easy to be betrayed by d very one u trust with all ur heart. Pls stay @ ur mums' and sort out urself ok. May God be with u dear. *HUGS*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2013
@Rute, of course we dont mind. We re all going thru dsame thing irrespective of where we come frm. Feel free 2 post here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2013
O my God. MamaT...im so sorry to hear this.......

This TTC matter na die! Lord abeg o. The devil is a big fat liar....all the darts and arrows be is throwing at us we return it back to him in the name of jesus

Iv said a prayer for you. May God comfort you and show you the next steps you need to take. Hugs*

It is well with you. GOD WILL restore your marriage...no one will reap where you have sown......

My thoughts and prayers are with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2013
@Rute, You are highly welcome. May God answer us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaT...my heart weep for u. It is unfair. I dot kn wat to say. I pray that the heavenly wi console my sis. TTC mata.abeg God visit ur people with children.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2013
@ venus...thanks for your post...i'm however curious to know...in cases where the man have zero sperm count....will you advice the woman to take another husband or will her husband advice her to take another husband

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2013
@Ominikiba, ur quite right. Please for those dat can afford it, consider IUI or IVF. Especually IUI for those dat the male count is good and it isnt as expensive as IVF.
D problem with us, myself included is dat most times, especially wen we are less dan 5 yrs in marriage we feel its 2 early 2 start ART. Its not.

May God direct us on the right steps 2 take 2 get our blessings.
Baby dust all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2013
@mamatriplets, pls take it easy sis. May God comfort u. I pray all the STD test will be negative. It is well with u. Sorry. Huggs. Phew. God!

@Venus, it takes a lot of courage to take ur decision. May Allah grant u ur heart desires soon. Ibeji very very soon.

I feel so sad. Oh our lord, please have mercy on us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2013
@omonikiba...thanks so much you have spoken my mind from beginning to end...

We need to start thinking of next steps...if you have tried clomid without success. Try injectables with ovulation trigger, if dh sperm is good try iui..if not try ivf...if ivf has failed try again as soon as you are emotionally and financially . Blendy, who happens to be my church member tried ivf 4 times and got her results from the 4th one....

While also doing this we need to take care of the spiritual and also pray for our dh...anyone is prone to temptation..

If dh marries second wife and she no concieve nko...what is the way forward 3rd wife...! These second wives can even bring child that isnt for the dh and say it is his so as to cement her position in the marriage...she fit even push first wife commot cuz nobody like to share...she fit even go to any lengths to make sure first wife no go ever born children....and a man that has two or more wives can still cheat..even man wey him wife don born 7 fit cheat.

This mamat's matter had me shedding tears....but we must not let our faith waver of fear to overtake our hearts.

It is well with us. Our matter is settled here on earth & in heaven.
My only prayer is that God wil comfort her and everyone going through similar in our midst and he wil open down the windows of heaven and rain bfp on us this month of july
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2013
@ MamaT, all will be well,just take it easy and go for the test... May our good lord strengthen you Amen.
@Rute,you are welcome,nationality doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2013
@ mamat, may God almighty console you dear. Please just know that God almighty sees what you're going thru and He will work out the best for you soonest by His special grace . Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2013
wannabeamum,i started using fertilaid in may n its working for me.i used to have a cycle of 120days bt since takinf fertilaid i had cycle of 42days

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Also, let's watch our dreams carefully, I remember another person, Redeemersave, she said she always dream and see doctors help her to conceive, how about that? That is to say he need to do a medical assisted method, I don't think she needs a prophet to tell her that. Even me I have had a dream similar to that, after a prayer section I slept off and saw myself giving birth to quadruplet with the help of doctors.

I think in one way or the other we had our revelations but we push it aside. Take a little time, look inwardly, flash back at your dreams, there might be a particular one that came like twice or more, carefully examine your dreams my sisters, all will be well.

@Mamatriplet, am not happy this is happening to you dear, you are our prayer mama here, I want a positive news from you, I pray this time too will pass. Not happy at all, so shocking. *Sob*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2013
@ mamaT,my heart goes out to you,i had to read over your post again. This is every womans nightmare. Only God can console you,ur eyes must be steadfast on Him. Holy Spirit please grant my sister peace and comfort,please direct and hold her close,amen. Our prayers are with you and i know i speak for all my sisters
@ ruth,we are all Gods children,north south east and west
@ Omonikiba,a nice suggestion we should all prayerfully consider .
when i say we share your pain,

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2013
@Rute,
Please you are very welcome. I pray that because you have been hoping for 7 years, in this month of 7, which is perfection, the Lord will show up.

@Venus, in our faith it is one man one wife. God made the two people one because of the godly offspring He seeks through us. And @favouredgal asked a valid question. What happens if it is the man with issues? Will He allow her go marry another man? So you see the imbalance in the equation.

Whatever route you decide to take to conceive, study it well and weight it in God's eye o not because of desperation. I am beginning to sense lot of it.

@Omonikiba, doctors in a dream may or may not be physical doctors. It is not every dream you take literarily. People have dreamt and seen doctors and they were not physical and they got their result. That is why you pray for specific insight for the dream, many times it is not one size fits all.
Lots of mago Mago go on in some fertility centres to increase their chances of success. Ladies shine your eyes and use your 'church' mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2013
@alwaystrue i agree with you that mago mago goes on in fertility clinic because i read some days back on the ivf thread how the dr at regenesis persuades women to use a donor sperm for better results. That kain man can switch eggs or sperm durinf an ivf process just to get better results...but fear shouldnt hold us back. Even at the point of delivery...babies can be switched....let us prayerfully conduct our research...while also being careful and diligent. God will always lead us around

@wannabe mum when i used fertilaid was the first time i had a 42 day period. The longestcycle iv ever had before then was 37days..i also had three bours of midcycle spotting....so i ditched it..somepeople however have had testimonies from it

@iyabetajos i think the reduction in your cycle days is as a result of your weight loss in recent times

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2013
@mummytriplets aka mama ato, grin grin grin no mind me o. na kolo dey worry me. back to base. I thank God for adding a gray hair to your hair. Yes, an experience of womanhood. did I hear you say your dh is a pastor? that makes you a mummy to so many old and young women in the church. God called you a help-meet. your dh being a pastor does not remove the human aspect of him. its just grace. This man saw so many other ladies before he choose you as a wife. God saw other ladies before he choose you to be this his son's (ur dh) wife). Don't fail God, Don't fail those women looking upto you as their muumy/role model. don't go to your mum's house yet. don't expose your dh to any of your friends yet. The way you handle this issue will affect this marriage alot in the future. luck yourself and cry if you can. go to work if you can. don't talk or pick his calls today if you can't (no wahala) calm down, read luke 22: 31 -35) Jesus prayed for simon who is always with God so that satan will not overtake him. The devil is mostly interested in gunine children of God. This experience will make you a better trusted/tested child of God. You will counsel ttc women that will come to you in future with this kind of issue after you would have had your triplets with experience and not just pray for them. Don't fail them by taking rash/worldly decisions now. Your mum had her own issues. every woman will definitely come across one problem or the other in marriage. It comes in diverse forms. the way you handle it makes or mares your marriage. Your dh needs you now. be a piller to his ministry. Don't allow the devil have his way. first he came with infertility, now he is here with adultry, Satan is loser any day any time. Don't let him win. God revealed this issue to you for a reason, most pastors/men do it without being caught. Don't fail God who revealed this to you. If you have not confronted your dh already, cook for him today. in the midnight hour. ask him if there is any way you have failed in your responsibility as a wife. Pls calm down this period. I repeat, pls don't be confrontational. ask the hold spirit for a sound mind. hold his hands and pray. raise the prayer topic with seriousness and tears. Tell God to weather the storm of adultry in your marriage. while still holding hims, Tell God to forgive his son (ur dh) and bring him back.

@mamatriplets, As Jesus prayed for Simon, I pray for you today in Jesus Name -- Your faith will not fail. when thou are converted, strengthen thy brethren. ..... mummy love, its just a test!...........THIS TOO SHALL PASS AWAY. shalom

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2013
I have been a peeping tom for a while now.

@mummyf, a big congrats to u.

Im sorry if i cant remember the names of the mums in the house.

@mama T, i am soooo short of words! Only God can console you now, my heart goes out to you. You are one of the people that inspire me greatly here. May God see you thru these trying times.

@all, i see the ttc list is quite long now, but God is still on the throne. It is not hard for Him to make the list disappear this month. That is my prayer.

I am now in my 17th week, started feeling the kicks already as this is my second.

I love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Hi everyone, hope ur week is going smoothly?

@Mamatriplet, awwwww, i dont even know what to say but our sisters have said one thing or the other, if u want to cry, let it out...if u need to be alone for sometime, pls do. The Lord will comfort u and surprise u, ur testimony is nearer...
It just marvels me how we take christianity these days, no wonder unbelievers dont respect/regards pastors again, pls continue to pray for ur DH so dat he won't miss heaven just because of TTC, this is trying time, this is the time u need God most, this is the time ur DH needs u most, pray pray pray for him, God will renew his faith and restore his salvation. i only pity those toothpick legged gurls cos when God intervenes in ur marriage, they will be the one to hide their ugly faces with shame.

@Venus, i dont av to say much cos my wonderful sisters here have said it all. when God created man, he only created a woman from his rib to be his helpmate. that aside, you gave ur hubby the go-ahead to marry another wife, what gave u the assurance dat he will not marry more dan one wife or start following women? he would claim he dint av d intention to have anoda but u pushed him out, i have muslim fellows who only have one wife each despite the fact that their religion allows it but for peace and agape love to reign in their homes, they dint take anoda wife. the other woman can move into ur house and move u out. nothing is impossible..telling ur hubby to marry another wife shows that you have lost hope. it is well...marriage is for better for worse, a man who cannot stay with u during ur trial times, hmmmmm, i rest my case.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2013
@Alwaystrue, yes not all dreams should be taken literally, but my own dreams are usually very very direct and some not which I try to prayerfully know, that's most times when I see an enemy in my dream I know she/he is the actual person cos my dreams are just very very very direct. Youi know yourself and spiritual attachment to things over time.

Mago mago everywhere, yes indeed, but let's not sleep while praying.

Someone conceived through assisted method and she was asked, how did you do it? Maybe some evil people had said let's see how you will conceive. The only thing I will advise is, when you intend doing it, keep quiet as much as possible, let it be between you and you hubby. Make it silent as possible, eat fruits n veggies more for a month before going for it, avoid fries, then prayyyyyyyy like u wana conceive the next holy child.

In all, God has the final say. Am still saying, watch your dreams, am sure most of us here will get preggy through this means.

But, God first I beg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2013
@venus,yeah d beauty of islam,bur remember almighty Allah says that's if they are loved equally.
@alwaystrue nd favouredgirl,if its the man with the problem,the same solution can't be applied.I think its easier for a man to find medical solutions if he's d one with d problem than when its the woman(my opinion oo). Also,we(muslims) came to meet this tradition as those before us,so also Ȋ̝̊̅§ it written in our(muslims) holy book.
@all,abeg let's not derail diz thread,venus only gave her opinion based on her religious understanding,its enough to also give urs instead of asking question(if ona wan ask questions,go religion thread),coz religion things iz very wide and can't b fully understood(everybori has their own interpretation of the verses in the holy books).monogamy,polygamy,polyandry,person wey wan commit adultery go commit,dem no dey remember religion,its just up to us(with conscience) to do d right thing and fear God and the here-after.
@my omonikibaliscious,I mils u ooo,u just hit d nail on d head. Nothing do ART,God that gave the founder the knowledge knew what He waz doing,that's y there's success in it.what I'm against Ȋ̝̊̅§ the use of a donor(speaking religiously). If u have the money and a supporting partner abeg pray for direction and do it. God help us. Amin.
@zeezyliscious,I miss u oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaT *singing* It's not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the Lord; this mountain must be removed in Jesus name........this mountain must be removed in Jesus name, this mountain must be removed by my spirit says the Lord *praying*
Ah! ancient of days, I am that I am, the God of creation, our maker, Almighty Jehovah, it is time u prove urself God in our life, do not allow the heathen to rage, do not allow the enemies to mock, do not allow situation to weigh us down, you r our hope when all hope is gone, arise in ur power n prove the world wrong, eh!Jeeeeeeeesus, arise oh! our God.mmmmmmmmmhhhhh!

You will not bring us this far and leave us, oh! Holy spirit direct ur daughter, comfort and console her with children. it is time, her blessings is long-overdue. We bind every Prince or Persia that is withholding the answer to the manifestation of her blessings. God we await on the .Amen.

@MamaT, am short of words, my heart is broken. Pls, calm urself and comfort urself in d Lord. U r a woman of God and virtue. He'll direct u on the path to go. We r solidly behind u and also in prayers for u. We can't stop praying u. Am sending ur prayer request to my mum's prayer group in Assemblies of God Divinity School. You'll be marvelled at wot God will do.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2013
@Favouredgal, thanks. I actually am not saying this because of fear but just to let people know. I have made my stand here on IVF and it has not change. I am at peace with God irrespective as many atimes we should look at these procedures from all angles especially the lives of the children which start at conception. Indeed children can be switched at birth but many atimes you have someone with you all through or just outside the door who follow up nowadays sto reduce this type of thing.

@Omonikiba, whatever anyone chooses is fine. I really do not like the way you came across in your penultimate post. A man will sleep around whether or not one has children except for the fear of God and discipline that many keep themselves. Everyone is tempted but if in the day of adversity a person fails, ones strength in small. I may be wrong but you came accross like let us do something fast so those ladies with thin trouser mouth won't take our husbands. My dear, do not look at it that way. MamaTriplets is going through a tough time now, your post came accross like one should not relax with measures one is taking so he does not go out there. Where does patience come in? What if God tells you wo wait and do nothing and the husband is not aware, will you not manage it? Because someone is not 'doing anything' doesn't mean the person is not being led.
If I remember well, MamaT and her hubby are both trusting God based on both their medical diagnosis and not just hers.

@Cjnone, thanks for that. You really came accross well but she may need to go stay with her mum to clear her head as I am sure staying at home may or may not be worse. We do not mean she should leave o. As I said this issue is way above her now. In church, you don't keep these things silent unfortunately as there are many people involved now especially the teenager. So there are measures the church will need to take to ensure it doesn't happen again.

@safe, thanks for chipping in.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2013
@Venus, if give out a questionnaire to women that their husband married other wives, u'll be surprise at the answers u'll get. No woman wants to share her man with any other woman. Let's leave our case for God to handle. Sarah advised Abraham to marry another wife; in fact she gave out her maid to her husband..........we all know the story. Even if dh wants to get another wife; he should go ahead not u advising or suggesting it. In case of any mishap tomorrow, he'll shift the blame on u. Let's be wise in dis situation and always pray for our dhs. It's not easy @ all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2013
@mamatriplet,where u dey oooo?d test result never commot?shuuuuuu,d test no dey take pass 10 mins na,at most na 30 mins,abi na carpenter u go give ur blood to do test?abeg come tell us its NEGATIVE make our mind come down. I hope u ar feeling a bit bera now?no cry pass 1 big baff oooo.
I wish u were close to м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I for com cook fish pepper-soup medemede,with chicken masala,nd peperonni puffy mossa,by d time u finish eating it,I wee make ur hair and make u up,so u ll see how beautiful u are and shouldn't allow tears wrinkle ur pwetty face,and then I wee help u pack ur bags again and we will charter keke-napep back to YOUR HOME.cook ur dh's best meal,when he comes back home,serve him,and then go to sleep. Believe м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ babes,his heart will b full of worries and fear coz he would not be able to say what's on ur mind.Live like a stranger for @ least 2 days and when u finally agree to talk,just tell him uv always known all men are adulterers,u agreed to marry him coz u thought he was different,but he has just proved it that he's not,and u are dissapointed.
Ttc Ȋ̝̊̅§ for both couples,and u leave him with his creator for judgement. Babes,I swear ur dh no go fit sleep again.U are beautiful,U are strong,U are fruitful and most of all,U are God's child. Be strong babes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.