Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423467 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
@nmagirl
abegi no kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. how l wish l get that kin ur dh for dh grin.
abegi google it to know, but l dont think you will get anything thru kiss, if he has washed his mouth after the enjoyment.
The only thing negative to ttc l have read on that, is that the saliva is anti-spe.rm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
hehehe Safe if i yan u as e dey do me u go laugh.Dh no gree me to rest dis days oh.na Bd everywhere infact body dey pain me.na to dey sleep wit jean oh lolzzz.Nmagal u funnny die badt gal

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Happpy New Month everyone, God of perfection will not leave anyone hanging in this month of perfection IJN.
@ Pinky you're just too much, how else can I pray for you than to ask my God to bless you with twins.
Goldenbaby God is a rewarder of those that seek him in secret, for praying for everyone on this thread without adding your own name, such selflessness, May God reward you with the fruit of the womb in JESUS NAME.
Mamatiplet, God don show you already we believe him that its don in our lives.
@ All artitude of thankgiving is all we should have this month, don't ask for anything anymore God has heard our cry.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Echala,Amen to your prayer towards me. Thank you very much, you are favoured!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
So, there is Senior sucking and junior one?! Hehehe! Me I no dey o!

Just returned from SIL's child dedication. I'm a bit weary but I won't allow it. Cos I kmow what moodiness can result in. Power Must Change Hands in my case!

@all! I hail o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
@pinky seek 4 2nd opinion,dat sonographer no dey c road,how come,he couldn't c ur ovaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
@pinky thank God d fibroid is gone. pls what did u use to treat it abeg tel me i am interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
@favoredgal, I need glasses oh or mayb my head don dey misbehave! Eh? Me I no dat one answer oh!
@pink, pls get a 2nd opinion wen u go to the hosp tomoro.d radiographer no see road tru tru. Its well wit u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
@nmagirl... How u doing in" wendy's voice" we share dsame bday month o!mine is on d 22nd. @ safe06 body dey inside cloth o, its not d end till I carry and back my own babies. @ all hmmmm na so I dey market dis morning dey buy somthings o, I was feeling alittle dizzy probably cause ve not eaten, plus I couldn't swallow my saliva. So I was trying to talk with d saliva in my month, na so one elderly woman standing beside started advising me to go and buy kolanut dat it ll stop d saliva, dat I sld not make it obvious to people am pregnant, dat I sld try as much as possible to hide it frm people for now. I just kept staring at her and smiling, I didn't knw how to tell her dat I wasn't preggo, plus it felt really good d way she was advising me. I felt really good I must say. I just started claiming it sharply in my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
cd1 today.i wil praise u even in d midst of this storm lord.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jhydebaba(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
I share in ur pains here and I pray God will answer all ur prayers soon as well as my uncle's wife and a few others that I know.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2013
Good day and Happy New month all...I felt cool and fulfilled after the midnight prayer but was spiritually attacked yester night(Making love in the dream).I believe the praises and prayers really disturbed the evil spirits,their meetings in the coven.I have no choice than to wake my wife and explain my dream to her.We prayed immediately before going back to sleep.It's been long since i last experience this kind of thing..God has taken control.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2013
hello beautiful mothers....@ safe I dey here oooo, thanks for checking on me and Ramadan Kareem in advance.
@ nmagirl abeg small pinkin dey here oooo hahaha....you won spoil me ha.
@ pink hmmm abeg do another one ooo. God forbid, ovaries not seen ke, mayb dat person never eat lunch before u carry ur body give am check.
@ all thanking God in advance...... Oh Allah, let the bfp flow, speak to our ovaries to produce egg and find our dh's sperm cos with your word we all exist. Thank you God for answering our prayers. Oya, where dis woman wey dey burn food hide emmm Omonikiba abeg come open the floor ooooo. Love you all....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2013
@Nmagirl, i had candida once n wen my dh tried d senior sucking, he had thrush in his mouth next morning. Since then d Bobo no near there again even wit all my assurance n plea that its now safe, hehehehehe. So examine his mouth with lantern, if nuttin, then U r free to do french tinz. @Cjnone, if I b dat woman I will not even struggle wit d family members. I go carry my kaya go. The funny tin abt dis life is dat just as a man who is subfertile can impregnate a super fertile woman dats how a super fertile man can impregnate a subfertile woman. She might even neva conceive wit dis heartless man wen fit knack a teenager!!! Mtchew. Remember that my lawyer friend dat her husband threw her out after 5years? She had another baby in march, dedication was last sunday. She got married again in 2 010 so its 3babies in 3years!!! Wonderful Jehovah!!! @Santagelo, sometimes dis tinz hapun bt we are spiritually blind. Wen we pray our inner eyes open n we can now have revelations so that our prayers are well-tailored. Keep kabashing ojare. @Uteh, i didnt abandon our thread ooo!!! I don repent even Alwaysbaby can attest to dat cheesy . @Pink, dis month na all round Good news ooo! Fibroid don go n everytin is fine jare. Y not do a TVS? @Omonikiba, I pray for times 2 of dat number of BFPs @All, GOD IS ABLE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2013
udoka...how is the LO doing. Its always joy to read your posts

@Santengelo....spend more time praying with your wife..if possible ..add fast join...i think the dream s a revelation that that spiritual wife is still lurking in the corner

@adedoyinsola and nnmagirl happy birthday in advance. GOD IS packaging your birthday bfp for you

@iyabetajos..it is well. By God's grace tbis is the last time you will see her for the next nine months

@ mamaT..i'm trusting God for double that no too

@ pink 22....so how did the dr interprete the results na....what did he say is the way forward
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Pink22: @Cjnone how far apart are the appointments. Someone just came from Asokoro, said its the same procedure but her appt to see the gynea is 7th September, haba that is too long o ha

@pinky pinky, sorry I could not reply on time. Asokoro na so there wahala dey o. But mostly their appointments are far when the person wants to do a special procedure like hsg, surgery etc and their are many people on queue already. natonal hospital is not like that. their appointments are not that far apart. at most a month interval. Try and collect the phone number of the consultant that the first doctor will take you to for easy access on your next visit. Mostly its the test results that takes time.

Its well with you. May God direct you to a doctor that will be a solution to u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2013
@mummytriplets. my sweet sister, God go bless u plenty. what a mighty God we serve. Thank God once again for that your lawyer friend. The girl is not yet back from her prayer trip. I sent someone to ask her to see me when she comes back. Its well with her. Most times in turbulent situations, we never can tell who God is warning. Maybe this is God's way of telling the young lady its time to leave the marriage. I was told the marriage has never known peace since its inception.

@nmagirl and @mummytriplets, Make una no kill me with laugh with this dh and sucking .... spoilt children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2013
@ all,good morning and welcome to the month of perfection. May the second half of the year yield our BFPs. Amen
@ iyabetajos,na only jeans you dey wear you for buy padlock and chain join. It is well with you,this month you will count down to your baby
@ adedoyinsola,what old people are gifted with we never know,may it come to pass
@ pink22,hope you eat before going to the clinic. Try and do TVS which is more thorough. That mans eye na wa oh.
@ santagelo25,God has shown you what to do,u have to PUSH until the battle is won.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2013
@Cjnone tanx so much, am already there and so far so good
@all una tanx o, i be patient for national hospital so i know say patience go be my name today.
Abeg this TVS how much does it cost and where can i do it here in Abuja, because na today i wan do am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2013
Come these women!, u guys r not serious @ all, am scared to death n u guys r laffing ur heads off without giving me any solution,at least re-assurance.

@Mamatriplet, lwkm, hahahaha, ur dh take off after "taste n see that d babe is good"

@Tbaby4real, am calling my lawyer now. We will sue ur dh for marrying an under age girl*wink* oya go to kids section they hv started cartoon Network (joking)
@Adedoyinsola, I hope u r as pretty as I am cos all July children r very pretty n handsome-mine is 31st

@pinky pinky love, no laff too much oo, i no see dettol buy to flush my mouth.

to all my queens, God is with us; "happen dey nothing" It's our time. Love u all!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2013
@pinky apinke,u can do it @echoscan,I think dey have one of d best labs,its #4k5. U can also do it @ medicaid,bur donno how much. U can do it @ safe diagnostic center,lagos,its #5k,just board a flight there,return ticket go better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2013
Tanx so much Safebaby am going straight there from here.
But i for prefer ur own atleast i no go shame if na u go see my TOTO o wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Good morning house, I have a very dear friend who has been looking up to God for the fruit of the womb for some months now. She has normal menstrual cycle and is ok. What do you suggest she use. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
An explanation needed pls..Is the Transvaginal Scan more explanatory than the Ultrasound scan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
@apinke pinky,see ur gini?no com blind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ abeg. Lol
@honey88,let her do neccessary tests,some pple do have normal periods but still have some underlying issues.
@hawtiliscious mummyski,tvs Ȋ̝̊̅§ more detailed than ultrasound.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is for all my Muslim sisters in Abuja. I am your best friend o! I love you guys sooooo much. May your heart's desires be answered swiftly. May God continue to bless you. May you continue to be in perfect harmony with your husbands. May...(Make somebody invite me for Ramaddan breaking of fast na! As I dey pour blessings on una head, una never deem it fit to give me permanent access to break fast with you for the whole of Ramaddan, because mehnnnn, the food display na die!)
@Tbaby and Safe, I no say una wan invite me, but ns distance cause am. I know! LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
@MamaTriplets, amen. Thanks for those words of revelation.Na soso dance me just dance and sing cos it gets to a stage that is all you can do. The songs become your voice to the Lord. I triple what you said after what Omonikiba prophesied so we should expect nothing less than 60 testimonies this month o! Amen!

@Pink22, you never notice that sometimes the patience wey u don show for waiting sef dey help you to be patient for other things? This TVS wey u wan do be like big thing o till I check the meaning and see say na ordinary scan you dey talk about just say na through another side.

@Santagelo, first thing first. No fear at all. The prayer wey u do with wifey is very good. Declare also and claim your authority. Bible says speak or confess the word. Even if you decide to have prayers in church and fast, declare too re-emphasizing your new nature in Christ Jesus. Also dey careful of your thoughts and what you watch.

@Adedoyinsola, no worry. She dey see proofs of your testimony wet u nefa see yet. Just claim it nicely.

@Omonikiba, I was praising that day and remembering what you said about how you feel and feeling so happy in advance for you. Whatever it is, God is still faithful and I am just glad God is faithful to us especially those who trust and wait on Him.

@wannabeamum, Amen baby! I pray the Lord will surprise you for good as you fix your eyes solely on Him.

@Iyabetajos, keep praising cos when the storm passes, it leaves the water and rain behind which makes things grow. Expect growth in your blessings and testimonies.

@All, do you realise the importance of a kind word, a word of encouragement? That is what we are here for and that is what the word of God does. It makes you see beyond the physical impediment and lifts your eyes to the big picture and the goal. It makes you happier and it makes you do what you cannot do. When you are happy even your body and organs sef go dey happy. The bible says a cheerful heart is good medicine. (Proverbs 17:22) and it also says a heart at peace gives life to the body. (Proverbs 14:30).
When your spirit is happy, it triggers the body to do what it may not have done before.
Remain cheerful dears as our testimonies are here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
@hawt mumie the transvaginal scan gives a good and clear view of the ovaries and uterus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
@dreaminbc, love ur blog. Ure doing a good job. Plan to try one of the recipes soon.
Pls kindly post more, we need the inspiration for Ramadan.
Don't worry will send u invite to breakfast,but u go need to fly down to Lagos sha.lols

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ safe could you kindly send me pm asap. It's very urgent and important we talk right now. I am waiting please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
@MoyinOluwa, thank you sooo much. As for the invite, this one wey Aero no dey do those 5k flights again, just DHL my share to me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.