Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404073 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmmm dis is really sad!!! May her soul rest in perfect peace and may d Almighty give Mr odusami d fortitude to bear dis great loss.Father you know best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Thread locked for 12 hours in tribute to the late Mrs Deborah and her unborn baby. May God continue to rest their souls and comfort the loved ones they left behind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good afternoon everyone. Thread reopened at noon as requested.

May God hear all our prayers Amen

Kemi & baby may you both RIP & may God comfort your loved ones Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: Good afternoon everyone. Thread reopened at noon as requested.

May God hear all our prayers Amen

Kemi & baby may you both RIP & may God comfort your loved ones Amen

Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callola: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kemmy, may ur soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
May the soul of the departed RIP. for us left, lets run the raise knowing well we have a home beyond. this world is not our home, we are just passing through, but we pray we live long to eat the fruit of our labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
May the soul of deborah , child and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace . Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
May the souls of Kemi and Child and the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Our father and our Lord, You alone know all things and none can question You. The great comforter, pls console our Sister's family, especially the husband, and let Your peace reign in his heart. Mr Odusanmi...i pray that God will strenghten you.

@ all...May God bless, keep and watch jealously over the rest of us in Jesus name. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
may God grant Debbie & baby a peaceful rest.its well with yur souls,yu battled to liv but the lord felt it was time to call yu home.tnk God u had an opportunity to atone with God,rest in peace dear sister,AMEN.@chaircover tnx 4 supportin us dis trin period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2013

The sun shall rise,
and sure to set.
Her time has come,
have no regret.
Her life she lived,
we sure all know.
A better place,
she has to go.
Rejoice today
it's at an end.
And she will see us,
once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY UNBORN CHILD AND WIFE LATE MRS DEBORAH ROBERT ODUSAMI.1980-2013.MAY YOUR PRECIOUS SOULS CONTINUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE.TILL THAT RESURRECTION MORNING WHEN THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE AND WE SHALL PART NO MORE.REST ON MY SWEETNESS.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE AGAIN IN THIS FORUM FOR YOUR SUPPORTS AND PRAYERS .I KNOW THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS AND HE HAS GRANTED THE SOUL OF MY WIFE AND CHILD ETERNAL REST.@ ADMIN I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT AT THIS TIME OF MY LIFE.GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.I PRAY THAT GOD HELPING US WE WILL RUN THE RACE TO THE END IN JESUS VICTORIOUS NAME (AMEN)

MY ODUSAMI BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY.

SINGING IN TEARS.YOU ARE THE PILLAR THAT HOLDS MY LIFE.MASTER JESUS YOU ARE THE PILLAR THAT HOLDS MY LIFE....

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
It is well sir.God knows d best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
r.I.p kemmiedebbie.so sad .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr Odusami,may the Almigthy b with u,comfort u,ease your affairs,guide u aright in this trying period.What can we say to wipe your tears,mend your heart,remove the pain BUT i know our creator,the maker of all is capable of mending your heart,wiping your tears,removing your sorrows and blessing u in manifolds.May He in His infinite mercies do all these and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doublewisdom: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
May God console the people she left behind. I can identify with how they feel right now. Eternal rest grant onto her o Lord and May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
I was shocked reading thru d post but I knw dat it is God that giveth dat taketh. I pray dat God Almighty will grant Kemi and LO eternal rest.May she Continue 2rest in d bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ (AMEN).
@all Happy Weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace and may God put His healing balm in the heart of mr odusami. Its well...
This is a reminder that this world is not our home and we should never neglect our spiritual life especially when things are going very well.
@d MODS, thank u for ur support.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
May the Lord grant u eternal rest, KemmiDebbie. Rest on.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
so sad.R.i.p kemmiedebby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
May the soul of Mrs. Deborah Odusami rest in perfect peace. Mr. Odusami God Almighty will keep ϔσu and the rest of the family.

@All we will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord IJN. And at the end of our race on earth, we will all make it to eternal home, we will not be a castaway in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
RIP Mrs Odusami
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
RIP Mrs Odusami...
@ all tomorrow marks the beginning of the 'EMBER' months and we need to be a lot more vigilant and prayerful.

I believe that september will bring more testimonies than August and affliction will not arise a second time in jesus name.
It will end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tinkybabe(f): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rip kemi and baby.. cry
@kemmi's DH..the lord shall continue to be your strength
We shall lose no more person on this thread to the cold hands of death again in Jesus' name
.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr. Odusami, please take heart. May Kemi and baby's souls rest in perfect peace.

May God protect us and our families. Not only shall we not cast our young, we won't die young either.

We cover all prayers made today with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
So sad..may God grant her enternal rest nd give the family the heart to bear the lost.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chaircover and Dominique, tank you so so Much!!! Mr. Odusami, don't worry Baba knows it ALL!!! He neither sleeps nor slumber. If any man or woman knows abt wot happened to Kemi then consider them buried. My Dad died January last year in a strange way and we went into crazy warfare, January this year, exactly the same day my Dad died, his evil cousin was struck by a mysterious disease that killed him. So the wicked will definitely not go unpunished!!! Pls Sir, with all humility kindly take off the graveside picture after a while. Fresh tears came to my eyes wen I saw it. My bones became weak. I wonder how you are feeling? Pls take things easy. Make sure U eat and rest a little. I know U wonder if this tears will ever stop flowing and if your broken heart will ever be mended? U feel so down and out!!! My dear Brother, All I can say is 'IT IS WELL'. May the Lord God see you thru this trying time of your Life, Amen. Prayer Points for tonight; 1.Any man or woman, boy or girl that knows concerning wot am passing thru, let them go down 6feet 2.Anyone that knows concerning wot am passing though, O Lord smite them with madness, incurable diseases and give them problems that will make them to run helter skelter 3.I release the Fire of God to consume every unfriendly friend and the evil works of their hands. 4. Pick a knife, stand in warfare. While demonstrating say I cut off every evil hand that is holding my joy, children and all the things that belongs to me. 5.Every enemy at the junction of my celebration receive double destruction 6.Prayers for our Preggy Mamas and Family members. 7.Strong Prophetic declarations into the New month. Say with your mouth wot you want to see in September. You shall come out Victorious!!! THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sotum2: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sad news, Hummmm,

RIP Mrs Odusami
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is so sad. May the soul of kemi rest in perfect peace. Oh kemi, I know that you are alive in christ Jesus. Mr odusami, I know what pain you are going thru. But i say to you rejoice. Again I say rejoice. I can see her with the angels in heaven singing the great Alleluia to the most high God. She is with God now and that is where we all shall go one day. Every death for me is reminder that this place is not our home. I know she is at this moment whispering to God about you and saying please send your millions of Angels to protect my husband. You have a saint in heaven interceeding on your behalf. Be of good cheer and May God bless you. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
REST Well DEBORAH ROBERT ODUSAMI A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ BABY!

Masun olufe, ko si ma sinmi,
Gborile aya olugbala re
A fe o sugbon Jesu fe o ju
Sun re! Sun re! sun re!

Mr Odusami, God wil keep you, He wil console you, make you happy, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ eyes wil never  evil again. We pray ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dose she left behind,God wil wipe tears away frm dia faces a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ give dem peace a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ joy.

To all Preggy mamas, God is with you all
‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ those of us stil waitng, He wil be with us,
we shall not morn any of again I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus name

Chaircover a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Dominique, tanks so much, God be with us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
RIP KEMMIE AND BABY, MAY GOD GRANT THOSE U LEFT BEHIND THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cnt hold back the tears, especially after seeing d grave, well God knows best cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.