Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422504 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jesus is Lord

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alhamdulillah, I did my second scan and blood E2 test today, both was ok.@zezzy thanks for the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
@pink22,
I may be completely off track, but could it be possible that extended bleeding could be linked to some sort of infection.
I recently had surgery on my knee and the wound was not healing fully after many weeks, however after a course of antibiotics wound healed within 3 days.
It is just a thought, perhaps you could have blood test for infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
@pink22....pele dear. My prayers are with you. Hugs

@ oct 20 and all oct mummies God will divinely visit you and grant you your heart desires even as we enter oct ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dnt understand wot is happening, Af showed yesterday with serious pains and weakness. Throughout today I hv not seen any single drop. This have not happened to me before. Abeg, my sisters any idea. Hope is not sign of infection or something, am totally weak
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
HeLlo everyone! Just saying hi. Lord God answer us speedily
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
onyinyechika:
Hello angelic, how did dey open ur cervix, cos when I went for a scn for dem to check d inside of my uterus, d catheter could not pass my cervix, d doc had to dilate. She said dt cud b the cause of infertility. But I believe if af can pass n come out even with clot why not fluid?
Congrats to d preggy mamas.

@onyinyechika 4months before the process I had no af it was immediately d cervix was opened my flow started this means blood cudnt even go tru al I felt was cramps frm time to time nd litl spotn after baby dancn. It was in d process of d HSG d cervix was opened nd its obvious dat was d problem cos after my period in same circle I took in nd had a MC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
angelicT:

@onyinyechika 4months before the process I had no af it was immediately d cervix was opened my flow started this means blood cudnt even go tru al I felt was cramps frm time to time nd litl spotn after baby dancn. It was in d process of d HSG d cervix was opened nd its obvious dat was d problem cos after my period in same circle I took in nd had a MC.
Ok then. Mine is a diff case cos I see my period every month nd its regular. Eveb before the proceedure. May God ans us all soonest. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmmm long time mums! Am still alive and counting my blessings, plus still waiting on d lord too.
Congrats to d new preggo mums u shall carry to term in sha Allah!!!
Also pls join me in thanking God on behalf of my younger sis... She just told me she got a + in her pt test, she got married dis year March. Am beliveing God for my own miracle too soon... because she is actually my baby sis o hmmmmmm!am happy for her but am also alittle down cause I don't knw wat exactly am doing wrong i want to be preggo too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
@pink22,the lord is ur strength,the God of elevent hour will show up in ur case,there is still balm in gilead.@nmagirl,u might be pregnant,pls do hpt(home pg test),but if it's not pg,see ur doctor.@adedoyinsola,congratulations for ur lil sis pg,dont worry urs will come at the appointed time,ur sis or any body can never have the beautiful children that are meant for u,instead of worrying,tell God that if he can do ur sister's own He will do urs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=angelicT]
last month when it was discovrd in d cause of checking my tubes that my cervix was closed nd had to be opened (a painful process though) immidiately my period started normal days nd unfortunatly my preg confirmation came alongside d miscarriage(cause unknown yet) though

@Angelic, The cervix is close when u are pregnant, so ur cervix being closed might be becos u were pregnant. So forcing it open must have caused u to miscarry.

@ all pls always do a blood pregancy test and scan to rule out pregnancy before embarking on any major treatment or checkups as u might be pregnant and not know it. May our efforts not be in vain in Jesus name. We are praying for a miracle of motherhood, let's have faith and always be expectant. Our testimony is closer than we think. With God nothing, I mean, nothing shall be impossible. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2013
@jesus4ever tnx a lot, I understand all these oh cos i hav read online b4 nd for anything I have to do at this period of ttc I double check. frm d month I missed af till d time of d HSG I kept going for scan nd a day b4 d proceedure a blood test was carried out. Infact my elder sisters told me it takes almost 3months for dem to get signs nd possitive tests so I try to be careful. Everything is so confusing to me nd my DH nd am so tired already jst tryn hard to be strong, hmmm God!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Happy sunday to us, may d blessing nd favor of God locate us wherever we are today. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kuby22: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Please where can I buy apple cider vinegal in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ daddies a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mummies, have a great sunday a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ stay blessed
Honey tanks so much, dint bother to d no again, i got it at healthplus.

Kaynee, tanks so much, i bought d exact one you posted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2013
@all, happy sunday! Pls where can i buy plain yougourt nd acv in enugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
grin I just deh laf myself d kind baby weh I turn d past 2 nd half yrs of my life, I no fink seh I cry as much as this when I be baby oh hmmm e don beta nw 1st year d fact that I had no child before anniversary had me weighed down nd depresd. It is nt of him dat willeth or runneth but of God dat showeth MERCY. Baby dust jare
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Gen.Buhari tanx for ur concern. Av done all tests and its not an infection. Well now that the bleeding ahi stopped my Dr will perform other tests and pick it from there.
@All tanx y'all so much when its ur time its ur time, God's in-charge @Honniepie can baking soda and lime water do the same work as the ACv? Tot i read something like dat somewhere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hi everyone, wish us all God's speedy answers.
Pls where can acv be gotten in kaduna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Happy Sunday my fruitful mummies and daddies. As we go about today let us remember that ' God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power,and of love and of a sound mind.'
With faith every obstacle in our lives we shall overcome.
Shalom!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
wow am happy everyone is preachin acv nw,dats wonderful,i still preach acv ,everyone shud pls try it,u'd lov d effect,

@pink,em can u actually substitute acv wit sodium bicarbonate n lime?mmm i dnt fink so,dey r two diffrent products,why do u fink dey r related?.cheerz

esthy pls find someone yu cud arrange wit here that has bought it,maybe d person cud also help u arrange 4 one.g'luck

@luvly star check shoprite,behind stadium close to okonor regards

@twinnie nice u got it,hope u ve started.

Pls we nid feed bk after a few days use of d acv,to encourage odaz.wen i first spoke about acv it was a bit weird,anoda fin u shud do to help ur body absorb d acv better is D.E.T.O.X,pls buy e.d.m.a.r.k shake off,tk o.n.e sachet twice d.a.i.l.y b4 doin d a.c.v,d hostility n dryness bla bla bla in d vijayjay wil zap,infact u wont bliv how gud u'd feel afterwards
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please honiepie help explain this vis inbox ℓ̊ beg of You. God bless You more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Happy sunday y'all

Hope u enjoyed ur service cos i really enjoyed mine,

I was placed on metformin as my scan on thursday still revealed pcos, normal uterus and tubes........

Gynea said she would place me on clomid or injections or whatever by tuesday when we see, i would know.

@Honiepie love,can i take avc and metformin together?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
@Honniepie they both Alkalize the body?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
honiepie... wating for ur answer.

@All, my mum's bro ttc for about a year and half b4 he hada baby and i just opened up to him about my ttc struggles he was mad at my mum cos he told her the herbs to give me, all along he's been thinking we decided to wait.

My mum is a stronger xtain and hates anything herbs cos she feels they miss use and ascribe glory to lesser gods when it is used successfully..... hmmmm.....

long story short..... he said he would send some herbs to me the same ones he took with his wife and all i need to do is boil it with yam without oil and eat with my husby..... he is a pastor so i trust him but since he is a m
an i cant tell him my problem is mainly pcos and miscarriages but he feels the herb is all i need, cos it increases ovulation and helps the man also... so i dont knw who has idea abt it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
mamas n papas una doh ooooo!
@funmi dear,dnt worry,i'd in box u nw

@wanna be a mum,acv is no medication u can if u hv to,bt reasonably seperate dem,for d herb,in genesis God said he created the herbs n watered dem frm his santuary to be food n source of healin unto man,bt man actually in some cases mis use d power God bestowed on dez plants n herbs,4 ur uncle its very important u first discuss ur condition wit him b4 takin d herb,every ailment has a name nd offcourse it medication shud also hv a name(dnt mind my proverb,haha)

@pinkie,very nice,if u go tru my posts,u wil find dat majority of my alternative med suggestions come in palatable liquid form(i dnt bliv in gud finz come bitter)aside dat,ur body absorbs liquid a thousand times faster dan c.a.p.sules or anyfin of such.if everyone will permit me i'd lik to tel u sumfin,dis post might b abit long bt i'd rada post it here 4 dan inbox it everyones consumption includin our guest readers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
the body is able to fight n heal its self only if we cud giv it a lil hand.and that is all based on if we can monitor our ph level n kip it above neutral (7.0),a ph level dat is less than 7.0 is said to b acidic nd such body is refered to as a disease n sickness magnet,any sickness dat is in season u magnet it,cold,flu,bla bla bla.it construggles wit one sickness or anoda,makin u dependent nd invaribly residant to many drugs n medication over time,so in oda to beat sickness ur ph balance must b frm 7.0 which is neutral or upwards which is acidifying.a sickness prone person certainly has a ph of less dan 7.0,d lower the more severe the case,bt the higher d more d posibility of d body healing its self.acidic ph ranges from 0 to 6.5,neutral ph is at 7:0 alkaline ph is from 7:5 to 14,so wen u r sick,or sufferin frm bla bla bla jus build ur ph to above 7:0 ur body wil automatically heal its self without medication,d more severe d ailment is the higher level of alkaline level u shud attain.

O boy oyibo don too much,let me break it down.

Go to ur clinic or buy ph balance test kit,its cheap,get a strip(its lik lithmus paper)dip it in ur urine,if it reads les than 7.0 ur sick,that means ur body is acidic,if it reads 7.0 it means ur body is okay,jus neutral,but if it reads over 7:0 it means ur body is super healthy n u cant fall sick at dat level,once u r less dan 7:0(acidic)and sick u can heal ur body by bringin it up over 7:0 but dnt exceed 8.5 unless in a very serious condition lik c.a.n.c.e.r

phew! To tip ur ph level,get a glass of warm water squeeze in half a lemon nd drink every mornin,kip monitorin ur ph,if u sick continue past 7:0 until u feel better n ur symptoms r gone,den return to between 7.0 nd 7.5 to maintain a sick free body.never exceed 8:5 unless under a doctors supervision

only do this routine after u must hv detox'ed.to help bring ur body bk to d baby state by sweepin all d drug residues n toxins in and around d organs which inhibit drugs nd medications frm working.NOTE dnt or rada never detox more dan 3times in a whole year!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Whao!!! Honiepie u are such a wonderful Sis. I did dis computer test sometime ago and ws just rechecking d result on my lappy where I saved it dis afternun, one of analysis of the result (basic phisical quality) then read acidic pH value I.e below d normal range. I was really deep in thought dat what could av been d remedy. U are a blesing to this thread and I ppray dat God will surprise u wit triplet. I will also get d kit u mentiond 2 reaffirm the computer test. Thx a million.
@all gud nite and av a wonderful nite rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
@honipie, very educative post, I tell u. Kudos! All this noodle(monosodium glu-watever) diet and fast food culture can be harmful in d long run. I'm about to start a detoxification process this week, God help me oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2013
@Honiepie24...our very own mamalawo (na favored gal talk so o). You are a darling. Thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 4:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Agelic dear pls don't be confused, d past is gone and there is nothing u can do to change it. The future is yet to come and holds great joy and testimony for u. Just let not your heart be troubled my dear (John 14:1). Be happy, be at peace with yourself and people around you. Just reax and leave d moment to God. Eat healthy. Live healthy. Pray, pray and leave all to God my dear. Live as though u are pregnant expectially in your tww(two weeks wait after ovulating, b4 af). You will testify soon in Jesus name. smiley

All, remember that ''For the vision(bfp) is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry— it will not be late! Habakkuk2:3

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2013
@honepie24, i just spoke to the guy now, he said the acv is 5k. please is that the amount you bought it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.