Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423175 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
@omalicha nd practk congrts u wit carry 2 term IJN @all, keep believn God ttc wil one day be a story
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lizzyslaw, where art thou? Migzin u ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Pink22.. It is well with u. Bt wanna clarify sumfin, I knw transxemic acid helps stop bleeding. Bt depo provera is a contraceptive. Why was it given to u?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
@oh oh, @ pinky uptill now, Still bleeding? Na wa o. Sorry about that. It will stop very soon.
@kaynee. Thank you so much. Will send for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
@pink tk 1tablespoon each of bsm nd acv in warm water twice daily,3oz of trevo.hope dey help?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Iya-ejima i wondered too o me wey dey find belle dey take contraceptives again .
The Dr explained that it is a form of pregesterone, works like primolut N so it helps in stopping the bleeding. Av also asked Mr Google who confirmed it.
@Venuss my sista na so i see o. Tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dleaf: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Age, weight and an ovulation. Rarely, in the uterus, fibroid growths, endometriosis, tumors, cervical problems, or irregular uterine shape can keep the egg from implanting in the uterus. In women, fertility declines with age, and even more so after the age of 35. Conception after age 45 is rare. Being overweight or underweight can also play a role in having trouble conceiving. Anovulation refers to a woman who is not ovulating and therefore cannot conceive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Congrats omalicha and praktical. U shall both cary to term and deliver safely.
@all TTC bro and Sis. We shall all testify to the glory of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Pink22, dats gd.. Thanks for educating us too. Just rmbr blood or no blood, God promised we shall not cast our fruit before its time. Hold onto his word and dis shall pass in no time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Alwaystrue:
There is a church around Agidingbi along Amaraolu street that is holding a special prayer for couples also desiring the gift of the Lord...this is not usually done by the church but is a special one at the instance of the Lord. I decided to also inform those who can to attend. 2 friends of 12 and 6 years delay miraculously conceived and gave birth despite Doctors report at the Word of the Lord that they believed there. It is holding by 8am on Saturday September 21 (tomorrow) at His Purpose Church, 10 Amaraolu street, not far from First Gate busstop, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. Any other one I hear of I can let you know as well for those who can go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
@pink get a.c.v nd b.s.m nd t.re.vo,1tbl sp.oo.n each in 1gl.a.s.s war.m wat.e.r tw.i.ce da.i.l.y,3oz of tr.e.vo da.il.y.wish u quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
@praktical and omalicha congrat u shall both carry to term
@angelict the lord will give you double even triple as many as your faith can carry for all your trouble
@pink22 it is well with your body,soul and spirit IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ honeypie,thanks for the number
@ angelica sorry for the miscarriage. God is still on the throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Aw...! @pink22 really sorry abt this I understnd hw it feels cos I've experienced it, I bled for 48hrs nd it came with big clots that pad cudnt handle at all my doc had to give me mefenamic acid to reduce it cos he ddnt want to stop it fully he said if it ddnt stop it den he'd administer Tranexamic acid but it worked so der was no need. Hope u r beta nw? Dnt worry na u get ur DH nd all da fun aftrwrds. Baby dust to all oh e no easy but God deh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
@pink darling...it is wel wit u. Our greatest healer Jesus Christ wi heal u in Jesus name...amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
I remember wen I felt bad abt my elder sis nt concieving quick nd I kept praying for her, she had her baby 4months to her 2nd anniv. Mum kept ringn it in my ears. Dat I ddnt hav to wait till am 27 lik my eldr ones oh. God gav me my DH nd d means nd we got marid b4 I clockd 25 nd nw am 27 with a surgery scar so much ttc wahala. Tot last childrn of all get whatevr they wnt bt now I knw bettr. Out of six, five of us are marid nd d belovd last of all is d only suffering nd ttc. D last time my brother's wife put to bed a baby boy he posted on FB dat d competitn is getn stronger 5girls nd 4boys in d circle of G/children nd all I did was to wish. Its nt abt ur age or ur position, God's ways no one can xplain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
@pink swt hrt , iT is well with u. Gather up ur faith n touch the garment of Jesus, u ll receive ur healing. Keep saying n declaring ur healing u 'll see it manifest in Jesus name. For those of us who r still in God's waiting room, one day all these 'll be HISTORY!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
@pink swt hrt , iT is well with u. Gather up ur faith n touch the garment of Jesus, u ll receive ur healing. Keep saying n declaring ur healing u 'll see it manifest in Jesus name. For those of us who r still in God's waiting room, very soon all these 'll be HISTORY!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Dear Mother's and TTC in the house, I'm a quite observer, I have been following series of testimony for a long time now, it is my turn to share part of my experience with u. I'm presently in my third attempt of IVF, and my doctor says she's trying something new for me this time which is called ICIS, I'm on daily injection and scan every two days, pls I need ur prayers and any useful advice on the dos and don't of ttc, I'm tired of all this injection and afraid of the side effects. Insha Allah, God'll spare us all and our families, friends and well wishers in gud health and wealth. Amin ya Allahu.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2013
@atanda,may Allah in His infinite mercy grant u blessed children thru it.try to read thru d ivf thread for what pple did differently.in all,put your trust in God who is d Only One who bestows children.May He put smiles on your face with d arrival of your children thru this.Calm down!He has done it mashaAllah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2013
@honiepie,welldone,u ar really doing a gud job here.may d Almigthy God continue to bless u.@pink22,my sister,its well wit u.@all,hav a fun-filled weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Ur marriage shall be a blessing, ur children around ur table u will see ur children's children so says the lord of host. Baby dust to us IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2013
D lord wil bles someone today. It might u, it might be me, it might be someone on dis this thread.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2013
@Honiepie24, thanks alot. please where can i get the type of yogurt,vinegar and acv and please what's the meaning of acv.
Honiepie24: @jossy sowie bout ur issue,i ve posted an alternative remedy for st.ap.h,maybe i cud resend,buy plain yougourt without colourin,flavourin or sweetner,the type labelled active live culture

step 2:mix 2table spoons of honey nd 2table spoons of acv in 2cups of hot/warm water,dip ur clean wash cloth in d mixture,wring out d water nd use d cloth in wipin ur vijayjay,go as dip inside as possible.den apply d yougourt n liv it,do dis protocol twice daily or as many times as u wish.

To avoid reocurrance wash ur underwear in diluted acv water n rinse well b4 spreadin out.

To ensure u c.u.r.e from inside,take 1tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water 3times daily for 8-12days,for a permanent c.u.r.e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2013
angelicT: Halo al da Mamas, everyday we learn from our various experiences 4me i nevr knew my cervix could be closed nd dat it cud prevent sperm frm passing tru to d expectd destinatn till last month so incase u feel ders too much pooring out aftr baby dancn u cud giv it a check nd be sure u r nt starvin d lit ones unknowingly. Cheers
Hello angelic, how did dey open ur cervix, cos when I went for a scn for dem to check d inside of my uterus, d catheter could not pass my cervis, d doc had to dilate. She said dt cud b the cause of infertility. But I believe if af can pass n come out even with clot why not fluid?
Congrats to d preggy mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2013
@atandaatiadisa,i don't know how to use nairaland pm so couldn't read ur msg.kindly send d msg to tfolake17@gmail.com.may Allah accept our supplication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
@all...hw una dey?
@sen.tempest..present ma/sir.tenks.am one of the oct celebrants nd i nd prays,bn ttc for 10yrs.
@oma nd practikal..congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
@zeezzy darl,u r sooo welkom,@ jossy pls check my post on page 242 for phone contacts of where u cud buy acv,(acv means apple cider vinegar)the type that got mother,the plain yougourt is sold in big super markets lik shoprite,pick n pay etc.if u can buy trevo,take 3oz daily,its an antioxidant juice dats wonderful too,cheerz dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oct 20: @all...hw una dey?
@sen.tempest..present ma/sir.tenks.am one of the oct celebrants nd i nd prays,bn ttc for 10yrs.

Wow we re birthday mates *dancing alanta* grin
Am seriously praying for a bfp as my birthday present from God and I wish u the same.

@all, hope u re all enjoyin ur wkend. Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oct 20: @all...hw una dey?
@ oct 20 The lord will wipe away your tears nd grant you dat which your heart earnestly seeks from him....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
U can get apple cider vinegar (ACV) at any Park and Shop super markets. I got mine early this year for less than N500. To know if you are buying apple cider with 'mother', just turn the bottle or shake to look for tiny particles. The tiny particles is what they call 'mother'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.