Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422499 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Honiepie24: @hawtmummie nice response,@mowafruitful,4 me,i ve decided nt to comment anymore,cheer up

@honeypie, aha! Why have u decided not to comment again. Pls don't abandon us Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. Pleaaaaaassssse
Ur input is definitely appreciated especially with the way u have been carryin out ur duties. thanks for always been there

How was ur trip?

so happy for the new preggy mommas . It sure brings hope to us all.

@all, baby dust grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ Oma n Practical congrats
@honeypie thanks n waiting for the number
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
congratulations to all our preggy mamas.The Lord is raining bfp
Pass me not o gentle Saviour....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats omalicha n practikal wishing u stressfree 9 mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrts to all of us oh preg nd those trying for a child cos testimonies will continue all u need to do claim it nd it shall be urs. Had a miscarriage for the 2nd time in 2yrs yesterday but I refuse to be weighed down cos I knw God is working on my case nd my miracle is on d way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Congrats Omalicha and Pratical, ,may you havea a stress free pregnancy in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2013
congrats to the newly conceived mums to be, wish u all a healthy and stress-free pregnancy....... and i key to una testimony GOD who did for u will do it for all of us AMENNNNNNNNN. HE IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE.........BABA GOD U TOO MUCH CARRY GO.
If you are born in October come out and registeroooooo cos GOD HAS A SPECIAL GIFT FOR UNA..... BY HIS STRIPES WE HAVE CONCIEVED IN JESUS NAME AMENN
ABEG were OMONIKIBA, PINKYBABE,GOLDENBABYa.k.a onye army,SAFILIOUS baby a.k.a seXY MAMA,OCT20, abeg make una show face
@favoredgal how u n ur LO DEY?
@honiepie how dat side bring take away while coming back. @all it is not over until it is over. BABY dust to all. love you all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2013
@angelicT, so sorry abt ur miscarriage. The Lord will see u thru the next one, there shall be no loss. Have u seen a Dr? To chk if there's anytin causing it to come down prematurely. A customer of mine testified that she used to have miscarriages, dr's dt tested her neva saw that she had PID, it was after the third miscarriage dt anoda dr examined her n found out. That was the reason she kept miscarrying n she treated it. That was all that changed her story, she's abt to put to bed now. All in all, don't relent in ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2013
omalicha and practikal, congrats. have a stress free 9 months.

hello everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2013
@aadedoyin tnk u dear,my trip waz smooth,appreciate u lotz,@wonyi pls remind me,which number?@sen.tempest dnt worry i'd get u puff puff,hope u lik it?

@practikal congrats my dear,its well wit u n lo,Gods works n deed r marvellous in our sight,we rejoice wit ur house hold.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2013
Good morning Ladies and Gents,

I have been a regular follower of this thread, I haved laughed when you laughed, praised when you did, I have been heart broken when tradegy struck, however I have never had an urge to post until this week when two ladies broke down in desperation, as usual I wanted to let it go, but I just couldn't hence this first time post wink

Please find a way to let light in no matter how tiny in this darkness called TTC. Depression is not a road to get into and it's also a very difficult road to get out of. It makes you see evil in everything, makes you live a " blame culture kind of life" if you are not careful it will rob you of your marriage if not your life. Don't always feel people are gossiping about you, it's only shallow people who do such, so it shouldn't bother you, instead feel sorry for them, they really need help.

My advice; trust God, be happy, make endearing memories with your spouse, enjoy your marriage, make every day/moment count, be loving to every one, leave a positive mark on everyone you meet, eat right, exercise, seek help that your spirit agrees with.

Don't hide in shame or reproach, because there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, attend functions, dress well, feel good about yourself and your spouse. Sometimes people keep away from sharing their conception news with people because they perceive the pain and sorrow they carry around. Stop exuding sorrow please, it could be worse.

Finally, no matter the problem, don't let it intimidate you, because

Nothing Intimidates God

"We have the same spirit of faith."
(2 Corinthians 4:13, New King James Version)

No matter what difficult situation you may be facing today, God can turn it around! The doctors may have told you there's no hope. Your bank account may be empty and the creditors knocking on the door. There may be trouble in your family or on your job. You may have a loved one headed for prison. Your problems may be stacked so high, you feel like you can never overcome them. But don't let the devil fool you. He has never devised a problem that faith in God can't fix! Nothing intimidates God. It's just as easy for God to heal cancer as it is for Him to heal a headache. It's as easy for Him to buy you a new home as it is for Him to pay your rent. Think about that! If you'll dare to believe God's Word, you can have light in the midst of a dark world. You can have protection in the midst of a dangerous world. You can live healed in the midst of a sick world. You can live prosperously in the midst of an impoverished world. You can live free in the midst of a captive world. But you can't do it by dragging around in an attitude of defeat. If you want to walk in constant victory, you must develop a spirit of faith and persevere when the devil is putting pressure on you. Faith believes God's Word just because God said it-whether natural circumstances seem to agree or not. That means if you want to maintain a spirit of faith in the area of healing, you must start by getting your Bible and finding out what God has said about healing. Then you must choose to receive that Word as the truth. Then say it! Say, "The Word says healing belongs to me and I believe it!" Keep putting the Word in your heart day after day until faith rises up within you and your body begins to line up with that Word. People with the spirit of faith always receive the blessings of God. They may go through tests and trials, but they come out victorious every time. I like those odds, don't you? I like to beat the devil every time. And, glory to God, we can do it if we'll walk continually in the spirit of faith. Keep faith stirred up. Get your expectancy up and out there ahead of where you are now. Dare to believe God. It won't shake Him up! Nothing intimidates Him!

Scripture Study: Exodus 10:16-23 (Kcm.org)

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to implore everyone to be happy, you just can't afford to be sad, it will steal away things from your life.
Don't give the devil the chance to rob you of your peace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2013
@Smiler that is a very powerful post God bless you keep watering us with the word!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2013
Bcolah: @angelicT, so sorry abt ur miscarriage. The Lord will see u thru the next one, there shall be no loss. Have u seen a Dr? To chk if there's anytin causing it to come down prematurely. A customer of mine testified that she used to have miscarriages, dr's dt tested her neva saw that she had PID, it was after the third miscarriage dt anoda dr examined her n found out. That was the reason she kept miscarrying n she treated it. That was all that changed her story, she's abt to put to bed now. All in all, don't relent in ur prayers.

@Bcolah tnx a lot 4 ur concern it means a lot. D 1st miscarriage according to my dr was due to Ovarian cyst which was very large nd twisted had to be removed alongside my left ovary. He also drained the litl cysts on my right ovary nd said everything was fine nd dat was in April 2012 kept trying til last month when it was discovrd in d cause of checking my tubes that my cervix was closed nd had to be opened (a painful process though) immidiately my period started normal days nd unfortunatly my preg confirmation came alongside d miscarriage(cause unknown yet) though PID is ruled out since I did a med check up last month and that was tested for. Soonest God will bless us all with children cos he ddnt say ur child around ur table he said ur children arnd ur table nd dat is what I believe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2013
Goodmorning frnds, hope we slept well

@Angelic, i'm so sorry abt ur MC, take heart Ãήϑ be strong, may God bless you with anoda preg that you will carry till 9months Ãήϑ deliver safely .

@smiler, nice post, thanks for the encouragements, God bless you

@Honeypie, sweethie why don't you want to be commenting often again? Hope we didnt offend you, pls dearie, we appreciate your comments a lot, don't stop, may God reward you abundantly.

Baby dusts to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Omalicha and practical, I'm jubilating seriously here! Dat d announcement we need at dis time, if He can do yours then He's still in the business. A big congrats to you two.

Smiler, welcome, tanks ‎for so much encouragement, I'm sure we are all touched by your post

AngelicT, sorry abt your miscarriage, it can be real painful, but don't worry, be happy, your time has come to carry your babies.
Honey, i can't get d apple cider wt mother on it, can anyone help out? I'm in Lag. Iv tried Ikeja shoprite, tis not dia,

Dream, tanks so much! Do you know how much i love you? You are a genius! How do you make ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ beanflour? Dry in sun or oven? Can't wait to try dat pasta.

Prettysave, hope my words are clearer, don't mind me, i love trying things
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Twingal check a big pharmacy for the apple cider vinegar wid mother. I dont stay in lagos but I hear of healthplus as a big pharm, you can check dere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2013
@ AngelicT, I'm so sorry you went through that. By God's grace, you'll never experience such again. Amen!

@ twingirls, I love you too, lol! I'm sorry, I should have included that step. I wash the beans then dry under a fan for 3 days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
@hawtmummy,thanks,i was down when i made the comment,ur hug accepted,God in his infinite mercy will look at us and say this my daugthers are due to have as much children as they want,OYA TAKE,na twins u want? Oya take,na triplet u want oya take,in Jesus name. @Honiepie,why now? We offend u? U are keeping the house alive na:@,u cant be tired now,so many mothers used to bubble in this thread b4,but they have abandon the house,the likes of pink22,Safe06 that used to giv us sweet lectures,and so many others that i cant remember thr names now,God will do what will make them to come and testify,honiepie,u cant just decide not to comment again,i will give u kulikuli and sweet,@angelicT,sorry 4 the misscarriage,thank God for ur faith in him,for every of ur lost u shall recieve double.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kaynee: Twingal check a big pharmacy for the apple cider vinegar wid mother. I dont stay in lagos but I hear of healthplus as a big pharm, you can check dere.
Am not in lagos as well. Please anyone knows Where can I get this apple cider and molasses in abuja or kaduna? Will be so greatfull.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
VENUSS:
Am not in lagos as well. Please anyone knows Where can I get this apple cider and molasses in abuja or kaduna? Will be so greatfull.
In Abuja check H-Medix pharmacy. I bought mine in Garki II branch close to Jevinik Restuarant its a new branch, you can check Wuse II branch by Amigos supermarket, you will see it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Smiler, You are too much. You have told our parents here to seek first the kingdom of God and the kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost, and all other things will be added. Let us focus on the Lord God Almighty who made us and then we will not be afraid of shadows. kiss

By the way @chokly8 where art thou?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
I PRAY THAT THE GOOD LORD WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYERS (AMEN).
PLEASE HOW CAN I TREAT STAPH PERMANENTLY, I HAVE BEEN TRYING, BEEN TO DIFFERENT HOSPITALS. AM TIRED
GOD PLEASE HEAL ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
@igabe tnx sweetie,i waz angry,''squeezin my face''hahaha,

@mowafruitful because of dat kuli kuli i wil stay dear,i feel better nw,tnx a million.

@twinnie n everyone else that nids bsm n acv call diz numbers 07031119447(ph),08066459862(lagos).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Halo al da Mamas, everyday we learn from our various experiences 4me i nevr knew my cervix could be closed nd dat it cud prevent sperm frm passing tru to d expectd destinatn till last month so incase u feel ders too much pooring out aftr baby dancn u cud giv it a check nd be sure u r nt starvin d lit ones unknowingly. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
@jossy sowie bout ur issue,i ve posted an alternative remedy for st.ap.h,maybe i cud resend,buy plain yougourt without colourin,flavourin or sweetner,the type labelled active live culture

step 2:mix 2table spoons of honey nd 2table spoons of acv in 2cups of hot/warm water,dip ur clean wash cloth in d mixture,wring out d water nd use d cloth in wipin ur vijayjay,go as dip inside as possible.den apply d yougourt n liv it,do dis protocol twice daily or as many times as u wish.

To avoid reocurrance wash ur underwear in diluted acv water n rinse well b4 spreadin out.

To ensure u c.u.r.e from inside,take 1tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water 3times daily for 8-12days,for a permanent c.u.r.e.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
omalicha and practikal BIG CONGRATES to you,and may all praise be to God am so happy hearing bfp again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
@all why are my recent posts hidden nw?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Iya-Ibeji tnk God 4u nd ur DH oh it was gud u made God priority nd its an exampl to evry Mama here lets always seek God's intrventn 1st in dis quest for divine seeds. God is always on time.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mowafruitful i no abandon thread o just had a lot of challenges.
Been bleeding non stop just took some tranexamic acid and a shot of depo-provera today praying it'll stop it cos my DH don suffer even me sef miss jigijigi
congrats all preggy mamas
hola everybody , God is incharge

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.