Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5441285 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2013
Honniepie, thank God for the simple explanation even though am still trying to digest and get tested to know my ph level. thanks a lot and God will bless you. Little information like this can help us take charge of our fertility and health. I usually take a hot cup of fresh lime juice once i see af, wondering if it helps to balance or not. well I will see buy the acv and give it a trial.

@Angelic: Please don't worry or be sad. The God who made you pregnant before, will definitely do it again and this time around it would be twins to shut up the mouth of the devil.

@All: more announcement of bfp coming to round up the month of Sept. Have a favoured wk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2013
@ jossy01, concerning acv go to healthplus if u are in lagos is N2,260 there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls use apple cider vinegar with caution. Take with enough water. ACV has its side effects too. Take a teaspoon in at least half a litre of water. U can take 1tsp morning and another teaspoon evening but pls take plenty of water. Use straw to drink your apple cider cos it can damage teeth and remember to dilute with enough water.

Water is one of d best alkalizing/alkaline agents. Even green leaves(vegetables). You can blend washed ugu leaf and drink the juice. Take atleast 2big bottle of eva water daily(6sachets of pure water) which is about 3liters. Always take atleast a liter of water 30mins to an hour every morning before food(flushes d system from toxin, it does worders).

There are things u are not allowed to take during af because it can cause heavy bleeding. Be careful with herbs. Pls always tread with caution. Do your research very well before you take anything. May we not take wrong decisions in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
@union, please am in lagos and i don't know any healthplus in lagos. how do i locate them, i stay at ketu
union123: @ jossy01, concerning acv go to healthplus if u are in lagos is N2,260 there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
healthplus (the palms lekki No: 2714496)
healthplus (isaac jones ikeja No: 7400722; 0805531802)

Call them for any other branch nearest to you, if these are far from where you live.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
am happi everyone is doing great,we will appreciate feed bk,lik i always say,everyfin bout detox n kipin d body healthy nids alot of fluid(water)to kip cleansin n flushin out,so pls WATER UR SYSTEM TRU D DAY,wish u luck,mnuah!

Aunty UD(udoka)am very loyal,our part has neva crossed,how r u n LO?tak care sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ Honiepie ACV has given me good results I had a lot of CM this cicle and no candida the one I got comes with instructions it says take 2 tsp in a glass of water 3 times a day it is GMO free and its raw.I got it in a health food store here in SA I can't thank you enough it is simply amazing!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
@all mothers and fathers, how una dey? Hope every every dey go as e suppose go? God will help us all.

Someone told me of ugu juice, to be taken 3/4 days to ovulation, take it once a day for 4days. Or stim water leaf and ugu and eat it for 4days before ovulation. Then take pineapple core after ovulation, stay away from high heel, and take lots of rest after ovulation.

Something tells me to tell you guys to be careful with this ACV thing.

There are natural ways to induce ovulation and get lots of cm. Grape orange is very good for cm, cumcumber and pawpaw are not left out. You will have plenty of it. Just give it a try.

@Jesus4ever, thanks for insight on hw to better prepare ugu, its don't occur to me I can blend it, I ask here how to take moringa but no one answered me, last three days as I was chewing the leaves irritatively something just told me blend it, I immediately blend it and its was good for me to swallow it. With you mentioning blending ugu, thanks so much.
As for me, what I faced last cycle, I don't think I can ever advise anyone to take clomid again or any other had drugs, fear catch me last week for all the gra gra, and cram cram my body gave me.

@Udoka, how are you and LO(s)? God bless you plenty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
@prettyrosefave.... what did clomid do to u and how many mg were u on?

Na moringa u dey blend and chew? what's the benefit of moringa for ttc abeg... cos i have some here now.
I hate the seed of moringa taste badly, na Dh just busy dey chew am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
it has being a very long time i last logged,but i cudnt resist commenting on the efficacy of acv,some of you remember when i first joined this forum,i was depressed,rejected,abandoned,i had self pity and was very sick,had amenorrea(only saw my af once or twice in a year)i had gross obesity which where majorly in my uterus,diabetes and ttc for several years,i became very timid,cudnt even face my husband,my life was sliping tru my fingers and so was my marriage,until i joined this forum and got encouraged,i followed the posts by honiepie and got my af back,i completely went on a two cycle detox and acv as recommended by her and dropped an amazing amount of weight,the next week i started on anti oxidant cock tail and cruciferous veg smoothie and hasnt looked back,i have lost 15kilos and my glucose level is very manageable,the water trick diet,yoga class,your humble and kind encouragements,calls,mails and prayers has kept me strong,i have improved in every area of my life and now see reason to live and smile,ACV was a miracle in my life and i ask everyone to try it.my husband now finds me very attractive and am not yet over with my make over,i ve also registered to complete my degree online,life is actually beautiful,if you find someone that cares.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
u are right sister prettylee01, Life is beautiful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Iphie, please iam in abuja, how and where can i get acv.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2013
@iphie25, pls am in lagos o. how can you help me please
iphie25: I bought mine for 2500 o! Mine is braggs ACV unpasteurised with d mother. I don't know if they have different. Sizes but mine isn't soo big and not sooo small. If u r in Abj I can help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2013
@honypie, aka mamalawo well done o, may God bless u richly. Pls some questions and clarification: what do u use for detoxification and what time in d cycle do you do it. Also is acv safe to use after ovulation? How do know d acv that has mother in it and can lemon be used as a substitite for acv. Whats d acv and black strap molasses combo used for. Is d bsm u are talking about d same wit d type sold in baking stores.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
@ Prettylee01, 15kg? U̶̲̥̅̊ deserve an award, congrats dear

To all interested In ACV and staying I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag,  bought mine at healthplus, its at Ikeja shopping mall, alausa, right beside shoprite, its braggs, it has mother I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ its cloudy with some white substance inside it I got it ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 2260.

@ Pinky dearie, how are you doing now?

@ Dreamsinbc, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ end is quiet, why now? I mils you o

@ Honeypiemi, well done dearie, God wil meet ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ needs, tanks ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ all d lessons and encouragement

@ Jesus4ever, tanks so much, God wil water your dry land

Moringa increase sperm count a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ volume, it also increase sex drive. I always hide dh bottle of Moringa after ovulation, it makes him insatiable. Since he started using Moringa, i never could meet up, until  joined the̶̲̥̅̊ moringa fan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ can also mix ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ moringa leaf (blended) wt food, drinks, pap,soup etc, dat way U̶̲̥̅̊ won't feel d funny taste but ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d seed, U̶̲̥̅̊ Ĵüڪ† av 2 chew
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Morning all,two days

@ pink22,hope you are much beta.
A word of warning about moringa,you can use the powder all through your cycle but the seed should be stopped after ovulation. After ovualation it is our desire that pregnancy will ensure and the seeds do not do well with pregnancy. I pray we get BFP so that we do not have to use it in a repeat circle. Lets try to do our research well. God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bolanlevivian: Iphie, please iam in abuja, how and where can i get acv.

Check H-medix pharmacy and supermarket.
I think they sell @ 1800 for medium and 3000 for big according to kaynee

U can also buy it online in konga online shop @ 2000
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello all , got my Braggs acv (473mL) at H-medix for N2500. Is it the same size that is N1800.

Pls any idea where I can get 'Pregnitude' and 'M2-Tone'? In abuja or kaduna?
Read they are both good supplements for pcos and can be used in place of metformin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
H-Medix has M2-Tone but I cant remember seeing pregnitude. I think M2-Tone is around 1500 or so but not up to 2k. H-Medix garki has Bragg for 1,800 and 3000 for big size, maybe Wuse II branch sells the the big size for 2500, but I bought mine for 1,800 and it wasnt the big size. I just feel that I am always so happy and cheerful these days unlike before, I feel at ease with life now and I sing more too. Its all a big great development because I have heard that often time anxiety put the body on pressure and may delay pregnancy. Now that anxiety is off who knows I might soon announce my bfp.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Kaynee... Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
@twingirls, lol...mils u too. I haven't logged on in a while, my 2 phones were stolen. We had some people over on Sunday and by the time they left, my phones left with them. It's crazy, I don't even know who to accuse, you know. We had like 8 couples and some singles over. How do you accuse your neighbours and friends of grand theft mobile?

I've learnt sha. Will Def be more careful next time, but people have guts o!

Prettylee001, Thank you for sharing this with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dear God, u are Merciful, u are the Alpha and Omega, u have power to do all things, I am grateful for all what I never ask for and u've given me in abundant. ALHAMDULILAH. Pls answer MY supplications and OTHER MEN and WOMEN asking for the FRUIT OF THE WOMB. Amin. please let this be my last attempt in ttc, I don't think I have the strength to go on again, I'm going gaga with all this daily injections. Crying and crying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
@atandaatiadisa,comm'on,wipe the tears,put your total trust in Allah,pray to Him lyk never b4,believe that this time,u will get pregnant & you will welcome your twins mashaAllah.
Pls my sister,stay calm.May Allah the creator of all things,grant you pious children through it.May He have mercy on us all & grant our request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Jesus4ever God bless u 4 d kind words nd prayer nd yes I will live lik am preg nd eat healthy.
@Iya-dera & Chuks a loud AMEN nd same to u too God will supriZ u Byond wrds nd imaginatn.

@Honiepie24 indeed u r a blessing to us d post on ph is very educativ nd helpful nd I'd say God is really using u to keep check on us.

@All tnx 4being part of my life cos evry lil post u've made has helped me or sm1 else be betr by d day, my prayer is that God grants d Dsires of each nd every1 of us. Amen. Baby dust 2us jor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
beautiful posts,i ve taken time to read over n over nd am greatful everyone is beaming with positivity nd vibrance,ur mood greatly affects ur hormone which inturn desides d faith of ur fertility.

@kaynee acv is already settin ur body aright,ur mood is over d roof,all d best dear,pls follow up on ur feed bk.

@twinnie i trust u even wit ma eyez clozed,tnx 4 ur post on acv cost etc,lots of hugs.

@prettylee i neva knew u cud smile,i ve always knwn u to b a cry cry baby,d feelin of depression overwhelmed u,am happi ur happi moments r finally here,15kilo loss is amazing,pls share ur b4 n after pix,once u achieve ur goal,kip spinnin darl,gud luck.

@rute congrats sweetest,pls kip sendin update on ur acv xperience.

Uteh bless u too cutie,i'd ansa ur questions,first u can detox anytime u wish,b4 or after AF,i advice u drink lots of water durin detox,once ur af begins switch between alkalizin water(warm water + half lemon) and plain water,it will help cleanse ur system completely,helpin flush residues n clot left over of af,n offcourse makes d uterus clean n healthy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
sorry double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
@uteh u also asked if u cud substitute acv for alkalizin water,my idea is no,they r two diffrent finz,alkalizin water simply alkalizes d body,keepin ur ph @ a safe level where ur body bcomes immune to ailment,its obvious an alkaline body hardly falls ill.so it wards off diseases nd also helps d body heal its self.acv also alkalizes d body bt dats nt its primary duty,its got d ability to balance ur homone,not allowin u get tensed and anxious,u heard KAYNEE say that since she got on acv her mood changed 4 d better,she feels lik singin all day,dats d way u feel once u r on acv,it cheers ur mood n prepares ur female organ for conception,a foetus canneva plant in an anxious body,u constantly release adrenalin n bile wen agitated,so acv completely takes care of dat,acv zap in.fec.tion,dilute one or two tablespoons in warm water n constantly wipe ur vijayjay wit a clean wash cloth soaked in it n apply plain flavourless n sugarless yougourt wit live active culture in dat area n u r gud to go.alwayz thoroughly rinse ur underwear in diluted acv water,d list is endless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
@uteh for bsm(black strap mollasses)actually its diffrent frm mollasses,bsm has d ability to shrink t.u.m.o.u.r,fib.ro.id,cyst etc,it also woks on ur hormo.ne,has d ability to revert grey hair,constipation etc,the list is toooo long,let me jus cut it here.
U also asked d best detox product,i really cant say bt i ve used edmark sha.ke off nd has recommended it wit gud feed bk.

Someone wrote me,she was tring to describe her xperience wen she took d detox product,hahaha i laughed wen i read it,she said she took it in d mornin,nd left for d salon wen she dint notice any sign of poo'p nor rumblin stomach to show she needed to poo,after 2hrs she left 4 d salon,until she returned nofin happened so she discussed wit her dh dat her detox wasnt workin,meanwhile she got a custard bucket ready dat she wud see wat wud comeout of d detox cleanse once it starts,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
luckily it finally started sum few hours latter,she felt a mild movement,crampin n pressure to expel around her bk door,she rushed to her custard bucket,n poo'd for almost 15mins,she dint nid to push,it was fallin out in lumps,thick,black,clogged togeda nd very slimmy(accordin to her description)it was lik mucus nd where deep green to black,she jumped up n screamed,dh rushed only to behold a weird lookin fin,she got a straw n tried to seperate d slimmie stuff but dey held togeda lik baby nasal mucus,accordin to her she kept starrin @ it,until dh forced her to flush it,she even contemplated on sharin d pix wit us bt she felt no oda person has posted such nd dh felt it wasnt necessary,her dh was askin if guys can also detox,hahahaha,i tried to narrate it d way she wrote it,bt bliv me hers was more dramatic,well yes,guys can detox n again edmark detox woks afta 8hrs,so rush close to ur loo once its almost 8hrs.spread it so it can accomodate two a day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.