Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419517 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
sorry i 4got to include d part where she wrote dat she prayed,nd was joyous as if she was starrin @ wat was causing her ttc,she actually feels shes a step closer to her bfp,for all those yuckie finz to hv left,she belivs somefin new is about to happen,wow i ve read dat mail severally,am happy for her,nd also wish her d very best,pls post ur follow up feed bk,let us all learn hw u r goin bout it.

To yu all dat mailed me,prayers nd best wishes,my God will reward yu n ur families abundantly,sometimes i read ur posts n am short of words,tnk u a million.God bless u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Honiepie, thank uuuu. Acv has been part of my diet since my fibroid op, and it might be the reason why the fibroids haven't resurfaced after 2+ years. I take care to drink lots of water sha. I'm going to get the strips u talked about.

Kaynee, amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beski: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Honiepie24 pls I need your email to write you asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2013
lord, thoughts of not being pregnant as yet ca
ruin our days. And yet - these thoughts
shouldn't ruin our days. For, You are more
important than whether we fall pregnant or
not. You will be glorified no matter what
happens. Help us all to fix our eyes on You.
Please provide us with children if this be Your
will. Please help us to not be anxious about
anything, but to trust You. Please comfort us
when we hurt so bad. Please help us to be
strong in You - especially when we see our
friends/family or anyone with pregnant bellies
and with children. Help us to replace our
jealous feelings with prayers for these people
and their children. Change us, grow us in You
throughout our struggles.
Amen.
@honiepie, u are doing a great job. God bless u.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning everyone.....

i visited my aunty last week and while we were gisting she told me she has fibroid and its really disturbing her and i think its one of the reasons why she hasn't conceived yet. i knew about it, she removed it surgically many years ago, i didn't know it regrew. and she isn't the type that surfs the net so i promised to help her get info on how to shrink it or something.

i remember reading something like that on this thread but i seem not to find the page. pls can someone help me to help my aunt plsssssss. is there any alternative cure to it? coz she doesn't want to operate again. any shrinking kit, herb or whatever?

awaiting ur replies, thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2013
@smokey drinky, I think one of our Sister here mentioned Dollyhams health fertility Herbs. Though she said the product is quite expensive bt it work for her. After usage, her fibroid got shrink and got ha BFP. U can surf the net for the product.
@all, Good morning and I wish u happy BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
@ smokey drinky, Read Joysolo's post on page 417 and also honiepie's posts on acv and bsm. Wishing ur Aunt the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2013
@all,
Good morning to a brand new say of favour and grace. The bible says they that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Daniel 11:32b. grin Who are all those feeling depressed? Please be strong and do exploits because it is in exploits that you conquer. Faith gives you courage and courage to move on.

2 Peter 1:5-6 says supplement your faith with moral excellence and moral excellence with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control and self-control with patience endurance and patience endurance with godliness.
As we grow in this period, we also grow to be godly parents when our children come so we will be faithful stewards in bringing them up.

I wanted to upload a video from my device but it is heavy (5MB), please any ideas on how to do it, sabi people?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2013
@iphie25, thanks dear, i just sent my cousin to get it for me at healthplus, i will start taking it as from today. the one he bought is braggs ACV, though i have not seen it yet o and i dnt know if it has the mother in it
iphie25:
Send me a mail with gobxyp@yahoo.com. I live in Karu site.....so I don't know if you are along that axis!
@jossy...except I'll buy andcourier it to u...but I read here where someone said its N2,260 in lag...maybe u should contact d person.
Also I want to let everyone know that ACV is working for me,cleanshield too. But I only used a bottle earlier this month, didn't continue coz my mum hasn't sent the other 2bottles she bought for me. But I think I probably had a classic case of acidosis coz I had constant relief d 1st day I took cleanshield and anytime I take ACV(notice am using HAD?..coz am confessing and possessing my healing!). Pls @honie dearie I want to know if ACV has an alkalizing or acidicifying effect in the body. @ Udoka my darling hope ure ok..how's ur LO?? Haven't heard ur voice in a while. @ all my blessed and beautiful mamas and papas..hope we r all bouncing in the lord. We r truly B&B (blessed n beautiful)have a nice day.. luv u all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2013
@Chidinma, it is d will of God for you to have children, in Gen 1:28, he said we should be fruitful and increase in number. Even after he destroyed d first world and started allover again with Noah, he repeated d same instruction he initially gave Adam and Eve - Gen 9:1. Also he had a convenant with Abraham to make him exceedingly fruitful - Gen 17:6, also Gal 3:29 says we if we are in Christ, then we are Abraha's seed and heirs according to the promise. The starting point in this journey is knowing dat it is his will for us to have children and he said in in 1 John 5:14-15 dat if we pray according to his will he hears us. The second point is to know what is hindering his will from coming to past in our lives, whether spiritual or medical.

@Honeypie, thanks for ur response. But is acv safe after ovulation? Why am asking is dat i've used it in d past, tho i think it was not d one wit mother in it, i bought it then at Shoprite. I had brown discharge all thru dat cycle and even during ovulation too, Pls can i have your email? God's blessing will never cease in your life in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
hello,@ Besky n uteh hez ma mail addy brandyaaokorie@gmail.com,@chinmma tnk u lotz,God bless yu.pls only buy acv wit ''mother''.

@all wen u got d time pls read about dis vitamin ''baby n me''.i walked into a preconception clinic n found out its d lattest prescribed vitamin abroad,to avoid MDR doctors dnt prescribe too many meds anymore,d few ladies n guys i spoke to had gud testimonies about d product.
Hv a blessed dae.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
please where can i get plain yogurt oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Another E2, scan and injections
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
thanks alot @ loldar2000 and hopeful3
i will goggle it right away
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Good day all,@honiepie,the only mamalawo in Africa,thumbs up,owo mi loke,se ko wale? @all how safe is taking preconception vitamins(pregnacare conception) when one has fibroids? Will it make the fibroid bigger? Or what effect does it have on fibroid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finni(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
smokey drinky: Good morning everyone.....

i visited my aunty last week and while we were gisting she told me she has fibroid and its really disturbing her and i think its one of the reasons why she hasn't conceived yet. i knew about it, she removed it surgically many years ago, i didn't know it regrew. and she isn't the type that surfs the net so i promised to help her get info on how to shrink it or something.

i remember reading something like that on this thread but i seem not to find the page. pls can someone help me to help my aunt plsssssss. is there any alternative cure to it? coz she doesn't want to operate again. any shrinking kit, herb or whatever?

awaiting ur replies, thanks alot

Visit this link: http://earthclinic.com/CURES/fibroids.html#ACV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32XhShqFi88[/flash]

I hope this video makes us more thankful for the things only God sees ahead of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Twingirls and all am good, my body is trying to adjust to the Depo-provera so i really don't understand my body anymore. Been having this brown watery discharge these past few days, Dr Google told me its normal for those on Depo so just waiting, but bleeding has def ceased.
@Honniepie yuk dats gross she did dat? Lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Another one below for the "Why me?'s" when they are insulted or ridiculed. Jesus has taken a lot more.

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb7jd4jFBBA[/flash]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
@jossy check for plain yougourt in any big supermarket(shoprite etc)remember it shud hv active live culture written on d body,sugar n flavour free.

@pinkie haha really yuckie,am happy u r berra,welkom bk sweet.

@always true tnx a ton 4 d vids,nice one.

@mowafruitful eeesheee jare,owo emi no wa loke.fu gbo gbo yi.hugs,pls dnt tk preconception product wit fi.br.oid
get it fixed first,1tblspoon bsm trice daily,u cn tk acv too,bt d major product 4 it is bsm.

@smokey pls tk note.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
@pink22 happy to hear that u are better now,God almighty will perfect ur health ijn.@honiepie,thanks so much for the info,i will try the bsm, my sil gave me three satchet of shake-off since last yr,i just dey look am,it's amazing how it works,how do i take the shake-off?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
@mowafruitful tnx sweetie,wow dats nice,jus mix a sachet in rum temperature water den shake it vigorously if u hv a shaker or stir briskly nd drink immediately,dnt allow it to settle.it gets to work in 8hours,plz check exp date,u said she gave u last yr.happi cleansin.pls buy a full pack jare n complete d protocol.cheerz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ honeypie, i know acv is apple cider vinegar but pls what bsm?

@ finni thanks for the link. checking it out ryt away
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
@smokey bsm means black strap mollasses(it must b organic n unsulphured)this product is diffrent from mollasses.tk care
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Honiepie24: @smokey bsm means black strap mollasses(it must b organic n unsulphured)this product is diffrent from mollasses.tk care
thanks honeypie smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello every one, @ honeypie I asked my dh to help me out with d acv dese re d ones he found. Re dese d correct one? I don't see ewcm atal but I ovulate.i hope dis acv wil help.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
@smokey welkom,
@onyi yes it certainly wil tk care of it,i really cant say if d products r d correct ones,jus check if its written organic n unfiltered wit mother on d body,its normally cloudy,then dats d correct one.tk a tea or tab.le spo.on depe.nd.in on sev.er.ity tw.i.ce or tr.i.ce da.il.y.

Jus read sumfin,dnt st.op acv du.rin af,especially 4rm day 2,it increases possibility of con.sep.tio.n by 300percent

regards

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:20am On Sep 26, 2013
@dreams so sorry abt ur phone. Reminds me of grand theft larceny! Right in ur home Pple no get shame again oh

@always.. Thanks 4 d Word. It is food for my soul. God bless you.

@atandaadisa, u need 2 share up ohh. I pray God gives u the strenght.
@honiepie, our very own mamalawo, this ur own alawo don upgrade ohh. U are a well of information, we need it, abeg.

@ll, baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 4:45am On Sep 26, 2013
honiepie: @smokey welkom,
@onyi yes it certainly wil tk care of it,i really cant say if d products r d correct ones,jus check if its written organic n unfiltered wit mother on d body,its normally cloudy,then dats d correct one.tk a tea or tab.le spo.on depe.nd.in on sev.er.ity tw.i.ce or tr.i.ce da.il.y.

Jus read sumfin,dnt st.op acv du.rin af,especially 4rm day 2,it increases possibility of con.sep.tio.n by 300percent
regards
Ok dear thanks. So I should just take the tea or table spoon undiluted? Or shud i mix with water?

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.