Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417615 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2013
Wooooooooow, my one and only Dreamsinbc? God I am so grateful, you are indeed a wonderful God. I know you can never fail us. Thank you God for this wonderful news this early morning..... Dreamsinbc I am so happy for you, I wish I can hug and kiss you now seriously. May you carry to full term without complications. Please you need to take things easy now oooooo, that God blessing you are carrying is very important to us oooooo. May God guide and protect you. I don't know how to express my joy this morning walahi...... I am just too happy. Yes, it's gonna be a lovely week..... Love you Dreamsinbc
@ Safe I dey suspect you ooooo hmmm, I won't say morethan that...... Insha Allah, you will share yours soon......Abeg, you help me see beloved, zeezy and other runaway mama? Abeg tell them say Goldenbaby no dey play with her e- Koboko oooo.
@ all God never fail.....believe it!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2013
;DCongrats dreamsbic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks a lot Iyabetajos & twingirls 4 ur wishes.. God bless u.
Prettyrosefave, abeg no taya o! Just keep talking to God to give him a cooperative spirit and keep preparing d meals. DH used to get me sad by refusing therapies and all, we also hv male infertility issues but I thank God he's nw cooperating.
Above all, always remember d word of God says be FRUITFUL, not spermfull or eggfull.
@Santangelo, hv u done hormonal assay? Find out if your testicles are producing testosterone at all. If they r low, u may try going on meds to increase T level and also hv ur Dr place u on meds to enlarge ur testis and see if new cells can regenerate. DH's Dr gave him a long hlt talk so I'm tryna filter some incase it may b of help.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2013
@all please I need advice and suggestions, I was scheduled for hsg on Saturday but on getting there I got the shocker of my life, the doctor said she couldn't locate my cervix and referred me back to my gynea, he also did all he could bt alas couldn't get to my cervix. Meanwhile this is the second hsg I'm doing, I did the 1st one Feb last year and that one was okay, the gyn said i'ld need a major reconstructive surgery to clear the path way. I'm really confused and devastated , the doctor is suspecting that the partial closure could be the effect of an herbal drug I used for fibroid. Please has anyone heard of such?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2013
@Napa,
I've hrd of cervix being closed bt I've neva hrd of it being caused by herbal drugs. D aperture construction isn't really a surgery, its kinda like a procedure so relax.
After its re-opened, u cld hv ur tubes flushed ASAP if possible.. Just talk to ur gynae.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2013
@ija-ejima thanks for your response. Just confused becos he said I need to wait for 3 months before any tin can be done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2013
VENUSS:

Use honiepie's last (general) prescription, religiously.
You can check at healthplus if you are in lagos heard they stock supplements.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Good morning all and have a wonderful week ahead
@sanytagelo25 pls resend the message via d e-mail adress I used in sending mail. Couldn't find any msg of urs. Thx so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2013
morning ladies and gents hope we all had a great night,may this day bring fought our possitive heart desires that are pleasing to God.

@santa,diamond and everyone else that wish to share with me pls mail me,i think its now more convinient

baby dust to us all,WILL BE ANNOUNCING MINE SOONEST.i thank GOD for his very many favour and grace,i cant be greatful enough,am so saturated,dnt knw where to begin,4 nw all i can say is thank you lord.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2013
@Honiepie you can check your mail and Lodar2000,i have resend the mail.Maybe you will need to your spam mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2013
See God in action o. Congratulations Kaynee and our chef Dreamsinc...happy, streefree 9 months in Jesus name.

Happy wedding anniversary Iya Ejima...May God bless your home.

Honeypie...(e-hugs)

Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2013
Honeypie honeypie, honeypie, how many gyms did I call u? With immediate alacrity, come and share the goodnews with us oh. I'm eager!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emcemayo: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2013
hmmmmmm our DEEMA dreams don xome true!!! na silent reader i be for this thread even before i marry! but i no fit silent for our fertility kitchen guru even to am nor ttcing , i pray wit you my sister and bros and laugh and sometimes cry with. for all the latest preggies in the house i wish you H &H course for those in waiting room you time is now sweeties!
deema wen am on the computer i go tell you wetin my DH talk after i give am cow tail pepper soup. love you all and waiting for more BFP's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Glorious out pour of BFP's waoh the steadfast love of the Lord is abundant in this place. I couldn't just pass by without congratulating the latest mum's in the house. May God keep ur joy continuously overflowing, wishing u a blissful joyous stressfree pregnancy and delivery. He dat has started d good work in ur life is faithful and just to see u thru. Amen! God bless us all with our various heart desires cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2013
@ Kaynee and Dreamsinbc, congratulation. May God's work remain permanent in your life

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Good morning Ladies, hope we all slept well.This is how the Vitamin E looks like.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Kaynee n our own chef Dreams, congrats. You will carry to term n deliver safely without complications IJN, amen.
@Iya-Ejima, congrats on ur wedding anniversary. D gud Lord will surprise u wt ur bundles of joy as anniversary gifts next year IJN, amen.
@all, hv a wonderful week n keep hope alive.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Side View. Please try and get this supplement. The lady that introduced the Vit E to me equally took herbs for internal heat. I also took the herb from a brother in our church for internal heat. The treatment was in 4 steps. First one liquid for both of us to purge for 2days, then dry leaves to be infused in hot water to drink(me and Dh). After the tea type, I was given a fresh leave to use and cook banga soup with dry fish without Maggi, after that a liquid drink was finally given to me and Dh to be drinking Am and PM. Apart from the herb, I used the ACV by drinking it twice a day in a diluted glass of water and equally used it to wash my V.jay during my ovulation days in a diluted bowl of water. I used the herbs and Vit E for 2months and some days while the ACV was just for one cycle. I cut off from all soft drinks, even malt sef for the last 4months. I took this 'green leaf' they sell in the market during my ovulation days. Pikinmama explained it sometime ago and I took note of it. I took the green with raw egg, crayfish, salt and onions for this last 2 cycles. Last cycle I had serious ovulation pain when I took the green but this last cycle I did not feel much ovulation pain, I did not even see egg white this cycle I got pregnant. Spiritually, I had all prayers throughout the cycle before this last one i.e for the whole 28days I was always praying in the night for my Husband's financial breakthrough and fruit of the womb. God has finally answered my prayers and He will visit all of us here too. Hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Good morning all
congrats to Kaynee & our dear Dreamsinbc i wish you all stressfree 9 months and i key into una BFP
@IYA-EJIMA Happy wedding Anniversary i pray that by this time next year you will carry your own baby
@Honnipie continue to do your good work God will surely reward you. We are waiting for the good news from you
@Happy New week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh Glory be to God almighty who in his own time make all thing beautiful. All d new Belleful congrats may God keep u and ur lo safely. So happy for u all. @honipie thanks for asking after me , had an issue with my phone. How are u dear, may God bless u for d good work u are doing here. Wish u ur heart desires speedily ijn. Amen. Wish every one still waiting a quick respond from God. May God visit us with more bfp this month. Amen .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
what a marvellous God, this october is going to rain heavily with announcement of BFPs in Jesus name.
CONGRATULATION to our big chef in the house, dreamsinbc and kaynee, u will carry to full term without stress in Jesus name.
@Honniepie may God continue to strengthen u with this good work, u have started in this thread, for bringing laughter to many faces and u will not lack in Jesus name.
@IYA-EJIMA i wish u a happy wedding aniversary, by this time next year u will celebrate with ur triplet in Jesus name.
@All this year is a shower of BFP, don't give up, God will surely answer each an everyone in Jesus name. And may God continue to strengthen the mamas that are always making this thread to be lively, ur appointed time is now, i wish u all baby dust

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Congrats again Kaynee, pls do you reside in lag? Need to know how to get the vitamine E. Could you help with your email?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Patajun: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
uteh: @Honiepie, thanks a lot. On d vitex, i think i remember seeing it at Healthplus pharmacy at e-center , sabo yaba. Thanks and goodluck with your exams

Vitex is also known as Agnus Cactus and so many brands write this instead of vitex. It is well with us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Honiepie please could you answer our questions on alternative ttc thread

your reward is in heaven
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Honiepie24: morning ladies and gents hope we all had a great night,may this day bring fought our possitive heart desires that are pleasing to God.

@santa,diamond and everyone else that wish to share with me pls mail me,i think its now more convinient

baby dust to us all,WILL BE ANNOUNCING MINE SOONEST.i thank GOD for his very many favour and grace,i cant be greatful enough,am so saturated,dnt knw where to begin,4 nw all i can say is thank you lord.

Be sure that a truckload of great and wonderful things are flooding your way. God will never forget what you are doing here and neither will we.

congratulations to the new moms. @dreamsinbc, i actually joined this thread cos of ur blog,congratulations. please don't stop posting oooo! you are really helping.

@honiepie i am currently taking treatment for thyphoid have been down for a while. i want to detox and then start using trevo. will that be okay. and also will it be good to use acv along with trevo?

thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Praise Jesus...YOU ARE SO WORTHY MY GOD! Congrats Dreams aka mama Zikora and Zuluito! Am so happy for u dear and i so much love you. Your testimony is so beautiful. Happy Healthy Nine Months. Pls remember that there are some food good for ttc that are not okay for pregnant women. You shall deliver like the Hebrew women..enjoy!

Congratulations my dear kanee, happy nine months and u shall deliver safely.

Pls there are some food/supplements that are not okay to take when you have high estrogen issues like fibri.od, etc. DO NOT TAKE ROYAL JELLY, SOY etc if you ovulate and have fibri.ods. You don't want to mess your circle. It does increase estrogen and worsen condition. Vitamin E is very okay for men but not for women with high estrogen issues. It okay to take the little amount in prenatal multivitamins.

God bless us all moms and dads. All the preggy mommas congrats once again, we will join you soon in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
@molola and Chimdalu, honiepie is away for a little while, shoot her a mail at, brandyaaokorie@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ Iykmau,you can get ACV at healthplus shop,first floor at ceddi plaza,central area. Abuja for 2,260 only
@all,being a busy and hectic monday for me. Have a great day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ Dreamsinbc where do you get MACA powder?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
atonementchild: @ Iykmau,you can get ACV at healthplus shop,first floor at ceddi plaza,central area. Abuja for 2,260 only
@all,being a busy and hectic monday for me. Have a great day

Thanks dear will check on it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Congrats to all my latest preggy sisters in the house@ Dreamz and Kaynee! I just logged on to rejoice with you Ladies, may you carry to term and see the joy of motherhood IJN!
@ House: I hail all of una oooo and wishing everyone golden babydust! This phase of our life is for a reason, i have asked God to do mine in such a way that my testimony will win souls for Christ! Was at Power Must Change Hand this last Saturday at MFM and a woman who got married at the age of 42 was in the waiting room of ttc for 14years! God did it for her alas 2 months ago she gave birth to a BBB......biology says menopause ---baba says meno-PLAY!
Jehovah carry go jare nothing dey thing wink

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Goodevening beautiful people,thank you sooooo very much for everything
@joy solo am greatful,
@udoka(uddy)i lov u lots
@molola hmmm babe am short of words,thank you and God bless you
@nice14 omg u r welkom bk,how is lo n dh,my regards
@iya ejima am short of words tnk ur dh specially for that beautiful message u both sent,the lord is your strenght,ur breaktru is near,pls tell him that nwanne di na mba.
@bcholar tnk yu dearest,i find strenght in u
@smiler tnx 4 d mail
@venus you are d best
@santa tnx,hv responded
@alwaystrue God bless you
@skimpychick and @pinkie i wish you very quick bfp,am most greatful
Where do i begin?all i have to say is thank you all.my testimony is still in d oven,will kip u posted
Berrykiss arrived earlier today,lots of catchin up.
Non shall be without child amongst d children of israel,i decree this is our portion in jesus name.
if you wish to share wit me,pls mail me.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: uchetobi(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.