Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416764 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow!!! @Dreams: Congratulations, wishing you a healthy 9months. God has crowned your efforts.

In this month of my Wedding Anniversary and my Birthday, God will show Himself more than the past months.

Congrats to all preggie moms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
God is good! Kaynee and Dreamsinbc congratulations; hapi bumping. This has lifted my spirit @ Iya-Ejima hapi anniversary. I hv not been hapi since ystday after seeing d result fr d folliculometry and pelvic scan. Imagine having two big fibroids after two yrs of surgery. The result showed thta my uterus is very bulky but d eggs r okay. Does dis thing keep reoccuring? I am just tired of it all. D homonal profile is yet to be out and HSG is next month since am on ovulation right now. Pls how do I shrink dis fibroid? I dnt want to operate again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise God.
@Deema, congrats. Am so happy for u. May God perfect what he has done in ur life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks diamondring, pls may I kno d other things you guys re taking with the acv and bee pollen?
@ nmagirl, pls don't be sad, ttc is not an easy jorney but u need to b happy always. U can try d dollyhams prdct everyone has been talking abt here. I believe we shall all testify in no time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmazeBalls(f): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
@deema,congrats sis,I am an ardent follower of ur blog,infact its bookmarked on my phone,wishing healthy and smooth pregnancy,u really deserved it,keep doing d good job,more blessings abound dear,amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
beautiful atmosphere,service and jacking kept me MIA.

Congratulations @dreams and @kaynee,i can imagine the atmosphere of jubiliation and thanks giving in your homes right now,may God perfect this blessing in jesus name.

@iya ejima am happy for you,this is the beginning of ur breakthrough,the best is yet to come,hugs.

@all thank you for being there,God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,Congratulations,wishing a stressfree 9m. I'm happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congrats dreaminbc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
congrats dream and kaynee..wishing u a stressfree pregnancy. @faith,bcolah etc,pls bear wit me.i can't access my mail now. I wi reply u guys later. Tnx. @all...let us continue to keep our faith alive. We all sha overcome barrenness soonest in Jesus name...amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
@lore & temi i did write you back,pls check ur mail.let me resend.@diamondring thanks for the post,and congrats on ur success.@onyi are you satisfied with her explanation?pls ask further if you need clarification.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Dreamsinc
Am so happy for you. Pls dont entertain any fear God that has seen me thru this far is not a partial God, your case wont be different. Do what u shd and leave the rest to God by praying. Thank God u know d cause of d past MCs, i know its already sorted out, however i will say do a progesterone test.

@kayne
Congrats dear. I hope to see u two on the pregnancy thread

@honpie
Welldone dear. All d glory belongs to God alone.

@wannabemum
My pretty angel, no vex u hear. Check on us when u can.

@dr odyke
As someone in d medical field, we expect valuable contributions and not look out for honpie to perform miracle. Pls shes not a miracle worker, she can only advise but God does d miracle. Pls reduce ur level of excitement and expectation.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
You are worthy to be glorify you are worthy Lord(2x). @ Dreams our own spicylicious mama I thank God for you. Wishing you H&H9 months. God pls remember us all IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Udoka, thanks a lot for pointing that out. Will do it tomorrow. Amen to your prayer oooo. Amen!

@all, thankssssssss for the good wishes. I'm deeply touched. I know we still have plenty bfps to record this month. There will never be a dull moment.

@Uteh and Iya-Ibeji, awwww u guys have your birthdays and wedding anniversaries this month too? Ah, God has to give you bumper packages to go with the double celebration.

@Bcolah, the smoothies were mostly cut and join o. As long as I know it's beneficial, it goes in.

I've said this before, and have emailed some sisters with this, but to reiterate:

Dh:
Almonds to snack on. First thing in the morning, I give him a mixture of 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of cinnamon to lick.
A bowl of oatmeal for brekkie.
Later, I give him tigernut milk or coconut milk that I blend with banana or pumpkin. I do pumpkin more often than banana. (Boiled and mashed pumpkin)
Tomato juice at night. When I'm feeling really good, I add a tsp of moringa. All these were pretty much basic.

Green smoothies were mix and match

Orange+ginger+carrot
Apple+spinach+orange
Cabbage+orange+cucumber
Cucumber+mint+lemon

Like that, basically, if I read that it's beneficial, I find a way to incorporate it.

Hth, but like Udoka said, ALL the glory belongs to God. I just let Him lead me to make major lifestyle changes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Nmagirl, yes, fibroids have the tendency to regrow. Please try the olive oil, mustard and honey therapy. How big are they? If they aren't too big, you could try getting the trado details from Udoka. Or get the kit joysolo talked about.

Also do the castor oil pack. I've read plenty good things about it. Mostly, you have to tweak your diet. Fibroids feed on bad carbs and dairy. Apple cider vinegar helps too to regulate your estrogen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
@honiepie darling God bless you real good. Thanks a lot. I"ll start buying tomorrow I really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
DEEmA! Oh my God KAYNEE! I'm so excited ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you i don't know ​ђã†̥ to write. He that has began a new work wil be faithful to complete. Have a healthy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ stressfree nine month

Dream, don't abandon ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ fertility kitchen i beg, i Fø̲̣̣я̅ one af greatly benefited! God has used you to beautify my kitchen, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ iv been loosing weight steadily a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ healthy.

Make i no selfish o, iv used ACV ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a while now a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ d result is amazing! I saw cm ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ straight 7 days a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ d consistency was diff from other months. It got to a stage it was so light a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ almost watery, plain a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ as transparent. I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ also loosing steady weight, though i eat healthy (tanks to Deema' s varieties). I also took plenty grapes a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ added Zinc, folic acid a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ vit E. Fingers cross ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, God is around

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We serve a mighty God! Dreams, big congrats to u! I am so happy right now. My dear congrats again! Relax ur mind, ur babies are here to stay! Keep holding ur stomach and talking Gods words to them! So so happy!
@iya ejima. HWA to u.u wll celebrate the next one with ur ejimas in jesus name!
@safe, go and check urself oh! This ur english na preggy symptoms oh!
@all baba God is in d neiborhood oh! Receive ur babies.
@wannabeamum, pls wen u get ur BFPS let us share in ur testimony oh!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
Iya-ejima, congrats. On ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ wedding anniversary, this time next year na U̶̲̥̅̊ , dh a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Ejima together, so its 2x2 blessing IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Halleluyah,praise master jesus,for all the pregnant mama,u shall carry to term IJN

safe06: congrats dreamsinbc is u a healthy preggy season and safe delivery.
@ safe06 don get belle oooo see typo error,abeg rush go do pt

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Praise ye the lord!!!! Dreamsinbc congrats oooooooo!!!!!!! MC have been disconnected from your lineage.So entertain no fear instead start to eat,drink and sleep the word of God.Wish you a hale and hearty 9months.
@Lodar2000,i sent you a mail.
@Honiepie,My wife is doing fine.please what can one take to get a lasting solution to this report on testicular failure?Microscopic examination shows fragments of testicular tissue with many thick-walled blood vessels.There are a few immatured seminiferous tubules seen that are completely collagenised.The interstitial cells of Leydig are not seen.That is my the last result after my testicular surgery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyatt: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi All,

Ive been a silent reader and i decided to log in today to say congratulations to the new mothers.

@honeypie how do I send you an email?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
congratulations dreams and kaynee, I am so happy for you guys. God had done it yet again. wishing u stress free 9mths.

@all , what can i use for irregular menses . do not see it unless i use medication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
HEHEHEHE i knew it.my very own Dreamsinbc don port.congrats babes,,,,
@Iyaejima.happy anniveesary dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
chidima: congratulations dreams and kaynee, I am so happy for you guys. God had done it yet again. wishing u stress free 9mths.

@all , what can i use for irregular menses . do not see it unless i use medication.

Use honiepie's last (general) prescription, religiously.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kaynee & Dreams congrats.

@Honiepie, It shall be well with you. You've put smile on some marriages, You'll never be an abandoned project in Jehovah's contract. Amen

Udoka pls i need that agbo for seedling fibroid.

@All & @honiepie pls need solution. Went for hydrotubation due to tubal blockage on cd 6 and TVS on cd 9 up till now still having spoting, noticed it after bd with dh today on gync's instruction. Pls what do i do.

My sister in Abuja where do I get acv

May October favour us all. Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Dreams, waooooo, that's a cool testimony oo, I bless the name of God for you ooo, congrats sis. You will carry them to full term.

Thanks for anwering my questions on the cm, I will try out the epo. I used it for two months and it was splendid. But men, I forgot it, thanks for reminding me.

How did you get your dh to comply? Mine is so hard to bend, even of he knows he is the one delaying us. When I make veggies he won't eat it, he will be using the stew on top to eat. He select food too much and to wosen it when I tell him it helps his swimmers he will deliberately back the food or fruit. His last count was less than 2million, 80 percent dead. Though suprisingly he has very good morphology, 60%, motility is 10%. Though that was last year result, we have been begging him to go for another sfa but my brother no gree ooo. Its really tiring and me I don stop buying him fruits self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
I key in into this showers of bfps in this month in Jesus name, I surely key into this miracle of pregnancy this month. Amen.

@Slimphmmie, Prettylee, Kaynee, Dreams, I key into your miracles in Jesus name. God who cause your hubby sper.m to meet your egg, will surely make mine egg and my hubby's sper.m to meet and fertilize and be implantated in Jesus name.I too will give my testimonies very soon. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 2:49am On Oct 07, 2013
This kind God o, I never see ur kind o, this kind God o, Blessed be your holy name!!!! Another BFP!!
God is indeed able to do much more than we ask or imagine!!!

Congrats @Dreamsbinc!!!! God is able to complete what He has started!!

@all I key into this rain of God's blessings. I receive in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 2:58am On Oct 07, 2013
VENUSS:

Use honiepie's last (general) prescription, religiously.

thanks dear. But do u know where i can get them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2013
It's been a while, congratulations to all the preggy mommas, and I believe God will perform a miracle in the lives of those of us that have not gotten ours before the year runs out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Morning Everyone! Yummy mummies & Daddies..
I wish u all a productive and succesfull day.
No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.Amen.
Have a great week ahead!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2013
goodmorning faithful mums and dads,@Honiepie pls i experience nauseous and dizzy spells after bd,my doc hasnt got solution pls advice.

Am greatful for the good you are doing,stabilizing homes and bringing joy of parenthood to many,God will bless you bountifully,because i am a witness

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.