Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416886 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
@TARAMISORE,ABEGI NA TRU NA.

@DREAMSINBC,kai u na my personal person nw oya cm take ((((hugs))))lozzz.
@Napa itz well dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Faith2013, that is so true about Anambra men. I don't get it. R u from Ogidi? I'm from Obosi.

Lol I thought I was the only one with that impression. No, my sister's hubby is from Ogidi. But my DH's sister is married to Obosi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
@ iyabetajos darleen, thanks dear for your prayers and also dis wonderful message, its a witness dat GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has remembered me, Dh called me @5.30am dis morning and said Τ̣̣ђё same thing, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ indeed faithful, i cried when i saw your message dis evening, who A̶̲̥̅♏ i o Lord dat U̶̲̥̅̊ have brought me dis far , A thousand times I v failed,still r luv and mercy remains,tank u JESUS .

Iyabeta, hope U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ good ,Τ̣̣ђё los kicking?

@ honeypie, wishing sucess in ur exam and defence.

Preggy moms, how are you and lo?

Flakeey, i thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for restoring your home.
Dreams, yea , i have read about those proDucts reviews, so nice and encouraging to use but you can't get most of them in nigeria esp cinnamon and poria , so its better one use what i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ available like castor oil , bsm Acv , prayer and eating healthy .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Flakeey wow!! what a testimony. Praise God for restoring your marriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kings daugther and Enkay thank u so much,may be i will go back to the supermarket that i had asked and check in the shop cos i only went to their pharmacy to ask
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
@ Amynimas, if you are unable to get it in Ph, you can order online in Konga. Com and receive it within 3-5 working days. I got my first bottle there @ 2000 for Acv and 1950 for delivery. I got another one in H- medix in garki @ 1800, i visited Abj
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please can anyone advice me on where to buy Maca power? Have looked all over for it without luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sorry I meant Maca Powder.

enkaay: Please can anyone advice me on where to buy Maca power? Have looked all over for it without luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Flakkey; thank God for restoring your marriage and destroying d power of d strange woman. So devil dey use oyibo too dey do strange woman?

@Muma, you can get cinnamon at Park N Shop in VI, Lagos or anywhere they sell indian herbal products.

Pls this bsm, is it d same wit d one sold in shops where dey sell baking things?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2013
@MUMA,ITS WELL DEAR..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
more bfps ..BABA GOD please o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Good morning All,
thank God for a new dawn and thanks to all my wonderful sisters for your concern and prayers...bless u all

@Dreams...thanks mum, God will continue to spice up your life..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oloriesther(f): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2013
union123: if there is anybody with blocked f tubes, go for castor oil therapy
I was praying and using castor oil therapy and my left tube was unblock.
I used garlic to stop fluid coming out after bd.
Please i need help concerning this fibroid (it started after a bottle of fertilaid)
Father make us all fruitful and multiply In JESUS Name and carry our pregnancies to term IJN
@Honiepie thanks for all the teachings mamalicious mamalawo
@Dreamsbinc, d master fertility chef thank you so much u will carry to term IJN and it shall be a safe delivery IJN.
ttc will be a things of d past for us all IJN

Goodmorning All,
@union123 please how did you use garlic to stop fluid coming out after bd? I took some herb and herbal soap to wash vjg but the fluid still keeps coming out.Your response will be most appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2013
@dreamsinbc and kaynee,pls where can i get maca powder and almond milk?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2013
IT IS WELL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2013
OH LORD @KAYNEE,PLS DO NT DESPAIR.ITS WEL DEAR SO SORRY TO HEAR DIS.GOD IS IN CONTROL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2013
OH MY GOD KAYNEE PLEASE TAKE HEART AM SO SORRY. GOD WILL SURELY GIVE YOU ANOTHER BFP. IT IS WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
@kaynee, wow.. so sorry dear. please been strong, the lord will surely give you your own child. let us all be prayerful please
Kaynee: Hello ladies goodmorning. Hope we all slept well. I am so sad now. I lost the baby @ 5wks. I am in pains as I speak. I am back to trying. Doc scanned and confirmed the early pregnancy but could not see any sac and also I was spotting brown bfore it turned bright re.d ystde. I pray for those pregnant that they will carry to full term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
@Union123 thank you so much for the msg we will all get our BFP soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
So sorry Kaynee, may God give you double for your loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
Ouch @ Kaynee..am so sorry...this will be d last miscarriage in Jesus name
ur next pregnancy will be soonest and u will carry to term, pls take care and find out the cause of the miscarriage so dat u can tackle it once and for all. The Lord is ur strength...
(((((hug))))).

I pray for all Preggy mommas IJN, that u all shall bring forth like d hebrew woman.

All TTC women and men will sing for joy b4 d end of this Year in d name of Almighty Jesus
(AMEN)

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2013
@Kaynee, it is well. The Lord will give you double for the one you lost in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2013
Oh my God,So sorry@kaynee..God ll giv u double 4 ur trouble.IT IS WELL Wit u my sista
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
@kaynee,so sorry for ur lost,pls dont be dicouraged,for ur lost u shall recieve double ijn.God will heal u dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
My darling Kaynee, God will surprise u again, sooner Dan ever.. And affliction shall not rise up a second time IJN.
@Faith2013, thanks dear. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
My pretty sisters good morning to u all, i bless d name of the lord 4 keeping me alive today been away 4 some weeks now due to illhealth even though i peep thru dis thread jus to keep body and soul together. tks to all dat keep this thread alive and meaningful. God must surely meet u @ d point of ur needs IJN.

@sis Udo, @favoured gal & all d preggies mummas how are u and los, believing dat God is doing His wonders in ur life.

@Dreams congratulations, so o pleased with ur testimonies. Our good God will perfect what He has started in ur life Amen.

@Bcolah i dey feel u o jus dey see u every where, keep it up my sis God will surely surprise u with BFP in no time.

@Kaynee, felt so sorry when i saw ur post but don't worry too much u hear, testimonies will fill ur mouth in no distant time. i belive our sabi sabi malles & Palles will come out with some advise on what to do when next, at d same time do pls checkout for low progestorone.

@honiepiedilicious, tks 4 ur good works on dis thread God must surely meet u at d point of every need in ur life. Wishing u all d best in ur exams & defence, u will come out in flying colours.

@all, all play and no querrels makes dis forum a dull place, so no shaking. It is well with all of us. Amen kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ Kaynee, so sorry abt your loss. May God comfort you my dear,be strong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Kayne may the Holy Spirit comfort you. keep looking unto him .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oloriesther(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ Kaynee, so sorry for your loss, God will give you double for your troubles.It is well with you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Kaynee, hugs! May God give you double for your trouble. I know how it feels, but it will never happen to you again. Amen

@uteh, no those are plain molasses. Black strap is what you are looking for. You never know sha, check the label.

@Mowafruitful, I've never seen almond milk here o. Someone has sha, I make mine myself with raw almonds. I order my Maca online. I've only found multi maca here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Flakeey so happy for u. That's the power of God. @ kaynee don't be sad,don't cry over it. It is the will of God for he alone can do it again n again n again. I pray for you this day, ur next conception 'll be twins in Jesus name. Keep praising God. He is clearing ground. In ur nxt bfp ha! D eyes of ur enemies shall go blind, d mouth that 'll speak against u shall go dumb and every evil gathering fom ur father's house,ur mother's house , ur marital home even in d compound u r living 'll scatter n will not stand in Jesus name. My sister affliction shall not rise the second time. It is well with u n ur family. Pls if u take in nxt time, dnt tell anybody I mean anybody in ur families except ur dh n beg him to kip it secret. God bless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.