Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417483 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
@iya ibeji
My sister, l cant say for sure, didnt pay attention for that when l was using it. But ewedu is good for general reproductive health.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tonneth(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Mornin all mothers n Soon to be,am actually new on dis section of nairaland,Am happy am here because every one interact like family,which I actually need.I need advice on ways to enhance pregnancy,drugS,etc.Hv been ttc 4 a year now,ever since I had a miscarriage last year July...hv gone 4 checkups and there's absolutely nottin wrong.ur contribution and advice will be appreciated.Dh is also kk after checkup too.tnkx all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2013
@FLAKEEY,thank God for restorin ur home dear.missed u plenty

@muma,just feel led to tel u dat God has perfected all dat concerns u dear.have been prayin for u dear.

@all,i thank God for dis thread always.thank God for hw he has kept us all.from dis thread i got a friend who has stuck clpser dan a sister.she has always been there for me.@TARAMISORE,only God can bless u enuf.u r a strong woman,i always prefer to call her a woman of timbre n calibre.u shall nt lack in any area of ur lyf.much luv dear.BABY DUST TO US ALL N SORRY FOR D LONG POST.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
@honiepie. Tnxm u ar bomb.
@all...just to say. Hi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Nmagirl, yes, fibroids have the tendency to regrow. Please try the olive oil, mustard and honey therapy. How big are they? If they aren't too big, you could try getting the trado details from Udoka. Or get the kit joysolo talked about.

Also do the castor oil pack. I've read plenty good things about it. Mostly, you have to tweak your diet. Fibroids feed on bad carbs and dairy. Apple cider vinegar helps too to regulate your estrogen.

Thanks onyinyechika and new mummy (Dreamsinbc).

Below is the result of the scan:

The uterus is bulky (65mmx47mmx32mm) and inhomogenous in echotexture.two solid rounded hypoechoic massess measuring 32mmx27mm and 26mmx29mm are seen within the anterior and posterior uterine wall respectively.

both adnexae and pouch of Douglas are free.

Folliculometry:

both ovaries are normal in size and echogenicity. No evidence of a mature follicular cyst is seen within both ovaries.

pls can d drs nd experienced mamas help me out.

thanks.

hope i won't be banned for posting this.

the amazing thing is that i dnt hv any fibroid symptom for both d first one and this.

my af is normal no heavy flow, no big tommy no lumps of blood during af only occasional pain during bd with dh whenever he goes very deep inside. although he has complained of feeling a solid (wall-like) thing inside me during bd.

i am so confused!

sorry for d long post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Iyabetajos u got my head biggginggg....lols U are much welcome dear, we are all sisters geographical location had made us closer and we sure got to be mydear. Most importantly Yesu ne ya hada mu!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2013
@all were can i get,ACV in PH i hv been asking about this for long,pls someone post to me.@ honiepie pls can i take ACV along with other medicine cos i hv had many testimonies from those u directed to take it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Hello all
Pls to our sabi mamas in d hse, a colleague of mine bought me mustard seed for the therapy and he kept repeating it to me that i should not take it raw, it is also stated on the nylon.
how am I expected to use it? boil and grind or disregard d instruction.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
@all, new recipes up

http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/10/ayanana-milk.html

http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/10/plantains-cod-and-greens.html

http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/10/chicken-ball-curry.html

@Flakeey, God be praised for your breakthrough. May evil women and men be kept far from our marriages, IJN.
@Nmagirl, pls lemme convert to cm and come back to reply. When I had fibroids, I didn't have any symptoms too. And they were 6cm and 3.5cm. It was just when I started running tests that I found them
@smiler, no they don't ship the maca to you, you need a shipper
@honiepie, I'm glad the recipe helped you.
@iyabetajos, I'm jealous of taramisore o! Haba!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
@tonneth welcome to the thread may yo stay be short n sweet I'm sure clever mums here will answer yo question
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
@honiepie thanx so much and ouisuscess in ur exams,@Angelic pls dnt cry cos it will make the troubles double jst jst do all the necessary things and look unto God for he never fail.@iyakanon thank u swerie.@Flakey thank God for u,one with God is majority and will never go ashame,enjoy ur marriage abeg no do any shakara again for dh ooo.@all lets try and put our own effort as human being and leave the rest for God,all i no is dat he never fail.Baby dust to us. Luv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
if there is anybody with blocked f tubes, go for castor oil therapy
I was praying and using castor oil therapy and my left tube was unblock.
I used garlic to stop fluid coming out after bd.
Please i need help concerning this fibroid (it started after a bottle of fertilaid)
Father make us all fruitful and multiply In JESUS Name and carry our pregnancies to term IJN
@Honiepie thanks for all the teachings mamalicious mamalawo
@Dreamsbinc, d master fertility chef thank you so much u will carry to term IJN and it shall be a safe delivery IJN.
ttc will be a things of d past for us all IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
@nmagirl
is this your firstime of doing a scan with such result?

its possible to have fibroid without symptoms but l dont expect you are just finding out about it.

l think the anterior one should be of greater concern because its in the middle of the uterus; for bigger fibroid l honestly suggest surgery, unless there is better proven alternatives.

The cyst shouldnt give you heachache it maybe functional cyst which will resolve itself with time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
tonneth welcome may your stay here not be long
@union123 how did you use castor oil to unblock your tube
@honniepie thank you for the answers u have given us. God bless you
@all i greet everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Dreamsinbc: @all, new recipes up

http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/10/ayanana-milk.html

http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/10/plantains-cod-and-greens.html

http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/10/chicken-ball-curry.html

@Flakeey, God be praised for your breakthrough. May evil women and men be kept far from our marriages, IJN.
@Nmagirl, pls lemme convert to cm and come back to reply. When I had fibroids, I didn't have any symptoms too. And they were 6cm and 3.5cm. It was just when I started running tests that I found them
@smiler, no they don't ship the maca to you, you need a shipper
@honiepie, I'm glad the recipe helped you.
@iyabetajos, I'm jealous of taramisore o! Haba!

@DEEMA sorry for being silent, been sneaking a peep at work now for a while, will definately make my presence known soon. i have not been able to practice for a while now cos my dh is not in the same place as i am. trusting God for a transfer soonest. i was only able to prepare the snail and vegetable for him and believe me the TLC i got that day was super.BTW is there any way to incorporate moringa and mustard into any of these shakes. my dh will eat almost anything but refuses to eat moringa seeds only the leaves.

much love

@honiepie all the best today.

@all thanks for being here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Tonneh, welcome. May your stay here be brief and blissful. If you take the time to read some pages back, you'll find answers to most of your questions.

@Bcolah, these are the pics. Although the fruit itself is plentiful in Naija, I've only found the nuts in shops.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
thank u all for ur prayers...God will bless and preserve ur homes too

@Dreams...planning on doing tigernut milk, amond milk and coconut milk...can i blend with honey or mix with honey after deriving the milk.
and Dreams, can u suggest recipe without maca powder since we can't lay our hands on it atm, any substitute?

@honeypie...am presently on my period, no cramps b4 d AF showed but cramps started the second day af showed, it was serious, drank grape juice last night and it subsided..wat can i use for the cramp to completely stop. tnx for ur swift response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Chyvia
u will get a flanel or small face towel, heating bag, castor oil.
soak the flanel inside a castor oil for a while, pull it out and place it round ur abdomen down, place the heating bag on the flanel after 20-25 mins u can remove both the flanel and the heating bag and use the oil on ur abdomen to massage ur tommy. u can also read about it online, check Youtube for fertility self massage videos.
I go vex ooo,
nobody fit help me with the mustard seed question
I'm missing my mamalicious honiepie now
Ejoo, biko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
A three-year old walks over to a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in a doctor’s surgery.

“Why is your stomach so big?” – he asks.
“I´m having a baby.” – she replies.
“Is the baby in your stomach?” – he asks, with his big eyes.
“Yes, it is.” – she says.

“Is it a good baby?” – he asks, with a puzzled look.
“Oh, yes. A really good baby.” – the lady replies.

Shocked and surprised, he asks: “Then why did you eat him?”
Hahaha LOL nd baby dust to us.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
A lady walked into a drugstore and told the pharmacist she needed some cyanide right away. The pharmacist naturally was concerned by such a request and asked, “Why in the world do you need cyanide?”

The lady then explained that she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist’s eyes got big and he said, “I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband! That’s against the law! I’ll lose my license. They’ll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not! You cannot have any cyanide!”

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, “Well, now. You didn’t tell me you had a prescription.”

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
A little girl was asking her teacher.

Girl: “Can my mom get pregnant?”
Teacher: “How old is your mom?”
Girl: “She’s 40!”
Teacher: Yes, she can.”
Girl: “Can my sister get pregnant?”
Teacher: “How old is your sister?”
Girl: “She’s 18.”
Teacher: “Yes, she can.”
Girl: “Can I get pregnant?
Teacher: “How old are you?”
Girl: “I’m 12.”
Teacher: “No you cannot get pregnant.”

A lil boy sitting behind the lil girl said, “I told you we have nothing to worry about.”

The teacher fainted.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Molola, no stress. May your transfer click soon! Mustard is easy to incorporate, grind half a tsp and add. Moringa seeds are trickier, you can grind them into a powder, then mix with the honey and cinnamon for him. I'm sure that will be fine.

@Flakeey, I would suggest that you blend without the honey. Some of these are actually quite tasty on their own. After blending, you can add the honey as you use the milk. Remember, there are also savoury uses for the milk.

Radishes are a close match to Maca. I use them a lot in salads. Those can stand in for maca till you can get Maca.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
amynimas: @all were can i get,ACV in PH i hv been asking about this for long,pls someone post to me.@ honiepie pls can i take ACV along with other medicine cos i hv had many testimonies from those u directed to take it.

@ amynimas, I live in Enugu and I just bought one at healthplus. If you know anyone coming to enugu or who lives in enugu, they can buy and send it down to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
amynimas: @all were can i get,ACV in PH i hv been asking about this for long,pls someone post to me.@ honiepie pls can i take ACV along with other medicine cos i hv had many testimonies from those u directed to take it.

You can get at park and shop, welldone supermarket at onne road junction /olu-obasanjo or the everyday supermarket beside it. One of this 3 sha....I bought a while ago cant exactly recall the precise one or Chanrai on aba road close to leventis b/stop sef. I hope this helps. its raining i would have actually gone to help u check the one that has the stock at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
@smiler
I love you sis!! Thank you so much for your advice. I truly appreciate it. I've blocked him. I refused to open the door from my past. My hubby is currently taking fertilaid and we are taping into Nogen's testimony. May all your efforts in TTC never be in vain. Almighty God shall surely reward your family with all your heart desire IJN.

R u in PH? One of my sister-in-laws lives there with her family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
taramisore15: Honiepie dear, eku ise ma! may the Lord reward you richly. Flakey i am very happy for your breakthrough, ur marriage shall never experience such again in Jesus name. Faith sweerie you can simply block ur ex on fb thats what i do to disturbing and nuisance friends. Go thru ur settings for privacy set up or so and just click on his name to block him, that way he cant find u thru his name unless he opens another account or use someone else's account on fb. All the best in ur defence today Honiepie, the Lord has gone before you.

Thank you for your advice. I've blocked him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
congrats Dreama n kayne, wish u a happy pregy term and safe delivery.
WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES
massive AF crams ongoing. Going for detox immediately thanks to honiepie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Faith2013, that is so true about Anambra men. I don't get it. R u from Ogidi? I'm from Obosi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Virtouswoman: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
napa: @all please I need advice and suggestions, I was scheduled for hsg on Saturday but on getting there I got the shocker of my life, the doctor said she couldn't locate my cervix and referred me back to my gynea, he also did all he could bt alas couldn't get to my cervix. Meanwhile this is the second hsg I'm doing, I did the 1st one Feb last year and that one was okay, the gyn said i'ld need a major reconstructive surgery to clear the path way. I'm really confused and devastated , the doctor is suspecting that the partial closure could be the effect of an herbal drug I used for fibroid. Please has anyone heard of such?
Hello Napa, I am so sorry to hear about your situation but it is well with you IJN. There is a fantastic Gynecologist in Gwarimpa Abuja. His name is Dr Odiegwu, and the name of his hospital is Medimax hospital. He is very good at what he does. A friend of mine listen to bad advise, went to a herbal doctor in Gwagwalada who gave her all kinds of herbs claiming she could help her remove her fibroids with out surgery. She ended up with this type of blockage. It was this Doctor that saved her life. He has become a family Doctor now. He is also very patient and professional and is in tune with modern trends from across the world.His number is 07034959021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Congrats to all the new mummies God is so great October is going to be a great month. So many testimonies Inwagobio on the IVF thread just announced the safe delivery of his triplets two girls and a boy.

@napa I am really sorry you have to go through this. It is definitely the herbal drug that caused it. I have seen some people it happened to. Please find a good gynae to manage you properly. Please I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone to be cautious with what we put in our vjjs they can cause cervical and vaginal stenosis which can be very serious cos the s.p.erm will not be able to pass.

May October blessings reach everyone of us. More good news loading......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please, those of us with fallopian tube issues, do your research on serrapeptase+cinnamon poria+motherwort+royal jelly. I've been coming across this combo lately, and it seems to be working for ladies with blocked tubes. Don't take my word for it, research please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.