Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397132 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks a lot for ur wishes.. Can't thank y'all enuf.. my prayer for us all is that dis year won't pass us by.. We MUST recover all!
Santagelo, don't knw how to read mails on nairaland. My email addy is chiomalovesu@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Honeypie, Daaluso my dear sis. Biko, Our ears r itching for the good news oo, I'm sure its a huge one!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
@santagelo25 I got ur message. Thx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nice post @Honiepie,i sent you a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Awww, thanks sooo much. I'm very grateful for the good wishes.

Tbaby, ore mi timo timo, love u 2 babe. Thank uuuu. LO don dey kick?

@iyabetajos, na ur footsteps I dey try follow. I trust you are doing very well.

Molola, that is soo sweet of you. You already know your stay on this thread is short. Meanwhile, I don catch u, so u are one of my silent visitors abi? Ok ooooo.

@Jesus4ever, yes ooo, that is soooo true. I will have to categorise my posts because I will still be making fertility friendly recipes to help sisters who are still ttc. I have a neighbour who is ttc as well and she will be happy to eat at my house regularly. Lol. Thank you for the prayers, I'm grateful.

@smiler, I ordered from Amazon dear.

@prettyrosefave, hmmmmm, if your dh is like mine, the worst thing you can do is tell him 'it's because of ttc'. At first, I told mine that he needs to eat this way to prevent hbp and diabetes (in his family, and I know he dreads it). Lol. It was when I started blogging actively that he realised what was going on. What you do is just make sure the meals/drinks are tasty and attractive. He will eat it without realising your motives. The juices might be harder, but not impossible to get him to drink. Coconut milk, almonds, banana, those will not be hard to get him to take. Just don't mention ttc!

He will finally get around to testing, you have to hand that over to God.

Thank you, everyone!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Huge congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to our new preggy mamas in the house. relax, watch, pray and rejoice as you count down the 9 months road cos its settled already!!!

@all, God bless, keep and grant us our heart desires speedily IJN.Amen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Congratulations dreamsinbc,wish u stressfree 9mns,so happy for u and praying for more bfps.@all pls can someone tell me were to find ACV in PH i the places i went they dint hv it.pls someone shld respond, i hv been asking for this still no responds.gud nite all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks Deema, do they ship direct to Naija too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Dreams: Amen to that prayer. Thanks a lot.

@Omonikiba: Long time no post. I sent you an email.

@Udoka: Is it true the ewedu treatment for high prolactin also increases ewcm? #justasking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wat a mighty God we serve grin grin
@ Dreamisic Congrat dear,am so hapi 4 u..U shall carry to term by dis grace of God...I key into ur testimony,i shall annouce by bfp soon too..

@Iya-Ejima hapi Anniversary,God ll visit ur Home soon.dis tym next yr u shall celebrate wit ur kids nd DH.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ dream and Kaynee Congrats!! May God's anointing and blessings remain permanently in your lives and see you through. May you carry to full-term and deliver healthy precious babies spirit, soul and body IJN

Remain blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2013
@ Santagelo25
Thank you soo much for being brave enough to come out and share your light. It feels so good to hear from other ppl with similiar issue and learn how they deal with it through prayer and support. Being that I was not raised in Nigeria, I see things differently from DH. DH grew up and went to school in Nigeria, before leaving the country, so it bothers him more when he sees some of his friends on their second and third children. I love DH so much and I truly believe that marriage is more than having children. Knowing and serving God is priority in the success of every marriage and HE will direct your path. My prayer is for God to bless my family with children that will worship HIM with all their hearts and advance HIS kingdom. Children that will exalt, honor and glorify HIM.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2013
@ IYA-Ejima
happy Anniversary!! I love your profile Confession!! Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 2:12am On Oct 08, 2013
@honiepie, at times i feel like stealing u and keeping u with me 24/7 so u can guide me on things to do. God is using u to bless us all. This week has been so emotional for me, my mood as at yesterday was crazy, been asking God so many questions nd wish i cud get answers immediately i really need ur prayers cos i get so lonely and begin to wish i had babies, i look arnd nd see myself so alone especially when dh goes to work.

My greatest fear and worry is for the tiny cysts around my right and only ovary not to grow cos i feel ders smthing left whenever i pee nd it really scares me though scans so far hasnt shown any but during folliculometry last yr d doc saw d lil cysts.

My periods are no longer regular, i dont know when am ovulating anymore and worse for me no early signs to knw am preg except for MCs.
all i feel like doing now is cry cos d tears are hanging cry cry hmmm God show me mercy please so dat i can find relief.

all d advice and health tips on irregulr flow nd cysts i can get would be apprciatd.

@dreamsinbc and Kaynee God be praised! i tap into ur miracle, u shall have 9months of peace and healthy babies to crown it, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 2:12am On Oct 08, 2013
my miracle please come when i can identify u no matter what.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 2:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Father God help me to overcome every temptation and sin. May your grace abound.

Hello my blessed ppl, I trust that everyone is having a blast. please, I need your advice. Since two weeks, my ex. BF continues to send me messages on FB requesting that I should add him. I just ignore him. He said that he met my sister at the Ogidi Meeting in New York and she told him that I'm married. My sister added him on FB. We dated for 5yrs before I left him because he was not ready to settle down and was wasting my time. Ain't nobody got time for dat!! "Typical Anambra man" who wants to make money and build manson before settling down. Lol! Sorry if u are an Anambra man, I'm speaking from my experience only, I know not all Anambra men are like that.

He was my first(as in he took my virginity). I loved him.
I don't have any feelings for him any more. past history. He had his cousin to beg me to come back after he made several attempts to get me back. I got fed up with his games, so I changed my # and moved to another state. It's been 10yrs now since I left him.

I showed my dh his messages and dh suggested that I should close my FB account because of him. Really BOO!! has it come to this! wow this is deep! Lord have mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2013
@AngelicT I pray that Jehovah Elohim who is our creator will perfect everything on his appointed time. Pls, pls hun! don't add stress by crying. It's well. I truly know how you feel and remember it shall come to pass. Be blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 4:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Faith2013: @AngelicT I pray that Jehovah Elohim who is our creator will perfect everything on his appointed time. Pls, pls hun! don't add stress by crying. It's well. I truly know how you feel and remember it shall come to pass. Be blessed.

@Faith2013 God bless ur home kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2013
amynimas: Congratulations dreamsinbc,wish u stressfree 9mns,so happy for u and praying for more bfps.@all pls can someone tell me were to find ACV in PH i the places i went they dint hv it.pls someone shld respond, i hv been asking for this still no responds.gud nite all.
I don't know about p/h but if you have anyone in lagos it can be bought in lagos at healthplus outlet and send to you. Better still hold on our sabi sabi mama that stays in p/h will soon come along
@dreamsbic congratulations once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Congrats Dreaminc, so chuffed for you. Pls post all the food you fed DH. I need to be really strict with DH now regarding his food.

Congrats Kaynee, wishing you a stress free pregnancy.

I haven't really been posting cos this TTC is so depressing and I can't be asked to start chatting about TTC. This is the first year that I haven't had tx since we married 8 years ago. 7 ICSI and tired. Have massive broids cos of all the hormones I've been given. Will try the ACV tx as well cos been hearing good things about it. So how does this ACV work? Is it best with honey or molasses?

@ Honiepie, pls post all remedies for low sperm. Husband doesn't want to take anything. I can't be asked to shout.

Wish everyone an amazing week!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2013
@AngelicT I speak peace into your life. Fear opposes faith. Take your eyes of your ovaries and put it on the finished work God's grace bought for you. Stop expecting the cyst to increase instead start speaking to it to shrink. But remember that God is not stopped by anything, cyst or whatever. Please dearie keep your mind busy, look for something to keep you busy when your husband goes to work, if you are currently not working, look for somewhere close home to volunteer for some hours. Read books, learn new recipes. Don't give room for fear or unbelief.

@Faith, hmmmm thank God that you see your ex advances as what it is, temptation and distraction. However, you should speak to your husband that you can handle this, and there is no need for you to go off FB. Personally I don't consider an ex an enemy but it depends on how you feel, if you think it will constitute a problem in your home then you keep off the guy; send him a message tell him that you would rather you guys don't keep in touch, then decline to accept him as a friend, you can carry your husband along since you already got him involved. As for your hubby's condition, I had a friend who's husband had very low sperm count, poor morphology and poor motility, in preparation for ICSI they were on FERTILITY BLEND for three months, she was supposed to start start down regulation on the 2nd day of her period, her period came and she started her injections, however she noticed later that day the the period had disappeared, she complained to the doctor who urged her to continue with the injection however she decided to do HPT the next day before the injection and it was a BFP, her daughter is 3 years now. Nogen on the IVF thread also used FERTILAID after 3 failed ICSIs, her DH SA was very very poor too now she is pregnant natuarally. Try any of this products very easy to source in the US.

@ Beetle I believe the above post can help you too. The truth is implantation can be impaired when there are issues with the swimmers. Try fertility smoothies for your DH, see Dreams posts, her DH swimmers were poorly too but see God has restored her through healthy eating.

With wisdom comes definite solution, ask God for wisdom to tackle "this" issue.

Mr. Santa, your wife is blessed and I pray that God will reward you with your own children. My DH is diagnosed with unobstructive azoospermia. It was low count in 2002 and a urologist dxed varicocele and recommended surgery, which we did and story changed to azoospermia. We were able to retrieve S.p.e.r.m surgically in 2006 which we used for 4 ICSI and another one this year that we also used. The very first ICSI reulted in pregnancy but I lost the pregnancy at 24 weeks. We also had 2 medicated FET. So believe me when I say I know what you are going through, but like I would always say, nothing will steal my peace and joy from me" I don't know how God will do it but he will do it. His wisdom is available to us, and he will direct us.

@ y'all sorry for the long post have a blessed day.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it's been a while here (post modified)
@ur 4 preggy mamas, i say congratulations..the lord will see u thru the remaining months.

@honeypie, u ar really God sent..God will continue to strengthen u and use u in HIS vineyard and forHIS purpose, thanks for being there for us always.

@Dreams...u too much dearie...last week, after dh and I settled our scores, i made him tigernut milk, used it for his oat, the following day i went to d fridge to bring out the remaining milk, nothing nothing, he don drink am finish, chai..getting some and other nuts this weekend.

@those who asked after me while i was away... God will remember all of u for good ds season none of us shall be left out un-attended to.

@wannabemum..i wish u bfp soonest, and i wish u all d best in ur endeavour..pls come in once in a while to apprise us of event..bless u dear.

@all those who has been keeping this thread alive, ur marriage shall always be lively, u will neva run down and God will continue to put smile on ur faces.

@pinky...congrats on ur testimony...this is the Lord's doing it is marvellous in our sights...your testimony will be full b4 this yr runs out IJN.

@our preggy momma, hope the LOs are kicking u really hard, the Lord will continue to strengthen u and u shall bring forth life d hebrew woman.

@all, sorry for the long post, its been i while i came here. missed you all *kisses*

have a wonderful day!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Goodmorning cuties,hope we had a promising dream?i have an exam and defence latter in d day,wish me luck.

Let me quickly respond to a few mails n some of our questions b4 i check out,
First let me appreciate all your mails i cant mension name but my God will reward you all accordingly.@iya ejima daalu kwa nwannem.

Question:can i take vitamin E alongside evening prime rose?

Answer:NO! vitamin E is a great preconception supplement,but taking in in combination with evening prime rose oil means doubling the recommended daily dose which isnt too good.evening prime rose contains a stable daily recommended dose of vitamin E,omega 3 GLA and other essential fatty acids recommended for conception.

Evening prime rose in combination wit acv has the ability to boost quantity and quality of cm(cervical mucus)and it lasts for several days.givin better chance of conception.

Question:wats the best brand of evening prime rose oil

Answer:for me i love FAIR HEAVEN HEALTH evening prime rose oil,its specially formulated for conception,skin,hair and nail beauty.its got good user testimonies and feedbacks.

Question:between prime rose oil and capsule which is better!

Answer:i prefer oil,it metabolizes quicker and is absorbs much faster

Question:why are bee products recommended for fertility and conception?

Answer:queenbees(the female bees)are believed to be the most fertile flies,they feed exclusively on royal jelly and have the ability to lay as much as 250,000 eggs in a year,its believed dat one boosts hes/her chances by up to 70percent while on bee derived products.it contains anti inflamatory properties so its perfect for scar tissues and blocked tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Question:between baby and me,trevor and othe preconception vitamins which is best?

Answer:baby and me is a highly recommended vitamin,it contains all the essential vitamins that you and lo need to develope healthily till birth,but i recommend you start with trevor immediately after detox,it contains about 170something fruits so has a greater chance of having more ANTI OXIDANT FRUITS which keep toxins away after detox,you can alternate between baby and me and trevo if you see the need to.

Question:why should i detox!

Answer:detox helps clean out accumulated toxins,fat that have built up over the years in and around your reproductive organ especially the colon and uterus,some infertility is as a result of excess fat deposit.the toxins clog and block around them not allowing the organs to breath or get necessary nourishment for conception.toxins also are the reasons behind bad skin,acne,brittle nail,hair loss and extreme pms.once u detox it opens up the skin giving it an opportunity to breath through the pores and get other nutrients that keep our appearance better.

Question:what brand of detox is recommended!

Answer:personally i enjoy edmark shake off,it gives me my desired result,its mild,safe and it allows me time to do other things,because its timed,it starts to work in 8hrs so you can actuall go about your daily activity,work etc without fears until almost 8hrs from d time u took ur detox.

Question:y shud i drink lots of water while on detox?

Answer:water helps to keep ur intestine open nd ur organs flushed and at alert to help easy expolsion,it softens the fat nd toxin clogged to ur organs and easly flushed them out,if yu dnt drink water,shake off will manage to unclog the toxins from ur organs but will also force it tru ur relaxed intestines which will lead to stomach ache,cramp and in complete detox regimen because not all will be expelled.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Question:i hav a very bad skin with wrinkles,flaky,scally dull patches what can i do?

Answer:like i mensioned earlier toxins clog d skin nd cause bad physical appearance,so u might need to detox,acv,high dose vitamin c and collagen,our body is 80% collagen so a drop in ur collagen as a result of toxin cloggin d skin pores wil b a bad site,collagen is responsible for d suppleness,smoothness,silky,glowing and elastic skin,kids hav more collagen,dey hav no need to wet deir finger to flip tru pages,reverse is d case for adults,we lose collagen as we get older.
(the lady dat asked dis question isnt ttc,so i'd findout if ttc can supplement on collagen)
N/b collagen works best with high dose vitamin c.

Question:what brand of collagen is best?

Answer:i like gnc ultra collagen with high dose vit.c.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2013
What natural fruits or vegs will u recommend?to blend,eat or bla bla bla.

Answer:green garden egg,onion and antioxidant green veggies
We can over emphasize how much good green ibo garden eggs does for male/female ttc,it has the ability to harmonize hormones and beat hostility and enhance tolorance amongst dem.
Onion is a natural anti biotics,cleanses d tracts,kidneys and helps the anti oxidant(trevo and vegs)to kip toxins away.
You can blend these anti oxidant vegs to keep acidity away and build normal body ph balance.
cruciferous,lettuce,spinach,khale,cabbage,cuccumber,add lil fruit to make it drinkable,little almond milk,banana,tomato etc,never use more dan 3fruits @ a time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Question:uses & dosage acv

Answer:uti,pid,pcos,endometriosis,pos,skin health etc etc etc

Typical dossage:
2tspns ot 1tblspn in an 8oz glass of warm water

For douche or body soak
2tblspns to 4glasses of warm water,increase according to this ratio if yu need more water.

Question:can i combine acv,bsm,honey and the bee products

Answer:No,the bee products contain honey already,buy if yu wish jus lik@Iya Ejima,she combined acv and honey and got same result as acv nd bsm.

These are my personal opinion based on result oriented feedback,you can ulter according to personal prefrence.

I have to run along now,exam tinz,may God perfect all our imperfections and grant us his favour and grace in our quest for fruit of the womb in Jesus name,Amen

@angelT,@beetle @faith the lord is your strenght,wish u d best

@hawtmummie,i dey miss u die.....(singing)no be me sing am,broda P Square did.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2013
@flakky sugar ,u r welkom bk,tnk God for d victory,so shall yu possess ALL you possession which d devil is hidin away from you in jesus name amen,

Plzzzzzzz you ppl must forgive me for this very long posts,am really sorry,but i keep getting these questions in almost all the mails i receive,so i felt d easies way is to post it here,biko nu,make una no fex,@goldenbaby i dont wnt koboko,bsides dnt mind that my diary,it was joblessness that period dat made me write it,

Am missin wannabeamum,i dnt knw y she walked away,well d lord will see her tru,shes one of d reasons am here.

Tnk u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2013
AngelicT God is in the neighbourhood refuse to look at yo situation and look unto God yo miracle will surprise even u ,it is well my dear

@Flakeey praise God for taking strange woman out of yo home it is indeed the Lord's doing

@smiler I like yo attitude may we all have the same attitude

@all have a blessed week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2013
@flakeey, u a a confirmed OMO JESUS!!!
Thank God for his victory over your marriage, Jesus has worn your battle with the GRAVE!!!!!! praiseeeeee the Lord..
As i was rejoicing in my space, this word came to my spirit for you and all of us here- Zechariah 8:13!!
REjoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Honeypie thank u for this info God will bless you more than u can imagine aamen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Honiepie dear, eku ise ma! may the Lord reward you richly. Flakey i am very happy for your breakthrough, ur marriage shall never experience such again in Jesus name. Faith sweerie you can simply block ur ex on fb thats what i do to disturbing and nuisance friends. Go thru ur settings for privacy set up or so and just click on his name to block him, that way he cant find u thru his name unless he opens another account or use someone else's account on fb. All the best in ur defence today Honiepie, the Lord has gone before you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.