Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416775 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childless: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
am happy that i finally log in to this place where people trying to conceive are showered with love and words of hope,
i got married since 2002, did sugery to remove fibroid six month bf wedding, tried for 3 yrs after weding no result.
i went for scan and they saw another five big fibroid after removing it with invasive surgery, no child, we headed for ivf, when running the necessary test, they discoverd fluid and blockage in one tube the tube was cut off to enable ivf sucees after first and second failed cycle, they discover endo, they did some procedure to eliminate endo, since 2009 after endo was treated till now i have not missed my menses for one day, even as the docs promise me that i can conceive with one good tube, two months ago i went for pelvic scan, hsg another fibroid was seen again, the one and only tube is blocked, have i come to the end of the road? can i still get pregnant in this type of situation? does any woman has my type of problem and later conceive in this house? pleas i need your suport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Kaynee,so sorry ma barbie.God will give u double for ur loss.Affliction shall not arise again d second time.ur next BFP,u shall carry to term and deliver like d hebrew women IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
childless: am happy that i finally log in to this place where people trying to conceive are showered with love and words of hope,
i got married since 2002, did sugery to remove fibroid six month bf wedding, tried for 3 yrs after weding no result.
i went for scan and they saw another five big fibroid after removing it with invasive surgery, no child, we headed for ivf, when running the necessary test, they discoverd fluid and blockage in one tube the tube was cut off to enable ivf sucees after first and second failed cycle, they discover endo, they did some procedure to eliminate endo, since 2009 after endo was treated till now i have not missed my menses for one day, even as the docs promise me that i can conceive with one good tube, two months ago i went for pelvic scan, hsg another fibroid was seen again, the one and only tube is blocked, have i come to the end of the road? can i still get pregnant in this type of situation? does any woman has my type of problem and later conceive in this house? pleas i need your suport.

welcome mummy to be. u have come to the right place and i know our sabi sabi mamas ll soon come to profer solutions. coupled with prayers, u ll conceive and carry to term IJN.

first step to getting pregnant is to change ur username. u are not childless and shouldn't give in to seeing ursef as one. you just haven't conceived yet. pls i don't know the frame of mind u are in right now or how to advise u but u are a child of God with mandate to go and multiply and you will, fibriod, blocked tubes or not!!! write to the mod to change ur handle pls

i know im in no position to give any advice considering my own handle...lol... but pls heed my advice pls.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Child, pls change dat ur username, it's depressing!!!
welc, ur stay wont be long...there is nothing impossible for God, pls try to read few pages back on recommendations for blocked tube.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
childless: am happy that i finally log in to this place where people trying to conceive are showered with love and words of hope,

you are welcome and it is well with you. please do as the others have said. abeg change that user name oooo. its really depressing. see wonderful names on this thread. come up with something uplifting.

@kaynee i am so sorry about what happened. i believe it will never happen again. God will be your strength and sheild. never loose hope. hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ childless my mum had 5 miscarriages, lost her first child at 2 yrs, had an ectopic pregnancy which cost her a tube and still had 6 children. there is nothing the Lord cannot do. have faith!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
@childless, I reject that you are childless in Jesus name. There is power in the tongue and I want you to please remove all negativities from your mind, try to always remain positive. If God days yes no one can say no, just cast all your cares unto Him, I know it's not an easy task but please remain positive and be focused on God, haven't you heard testimonies of women conceiving without womb? God is able to do anything. Imagine when He answered Sarah in the bible, when all hope was lost. My sister it is well, God is the greatest physician and I know He'll heal everyone that has one health challenge or the other.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dear Kaynee, felt ur pain whn I heard of ur loss. D gud Lord wd give u double for ur trouble. D one that wd stay shall God give unto u IJN, amen. Be strong n knw dat u ar in our thots n prayers.
@All, hope y'all ar having a wonderful week?
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ESULAALU: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013

My dear, first of all ignore my username please.

Secondly, the bible and Koran makes it clear enough that no one who believes in God will be put to shame.
You must change your username please.Never you give in to rejection or resign to fate. Who is man that declared a thing when the Lord has not spoken?

Listen my dear mother of many nations( yes that is what you will be) the bible makes us understand that none shall be barren in the land, and yet in another book in the bible this same word is confirmed... ''children are the heritage of the lord and the fruit of the womb is their reward''.

I cannot stress it enough that the lord who created the heavens and the earth does not lie, it may only tarry but his word will surely come to pass. I dont know much about the Koran( just in case you are a muslim) but I am almost certain the promises of Almighty Allah in the koran cannot be any different either.

Why dont you take the first step of faith? Begin this by always prophesying the wonderful promises of the lord into your life everytime most especially in the morning when you arise and shine. Try other medical facilites/Doctors too,seek alternative options there is sure to be light at the end of the tunnel dear. These forum is packed with experienced women(there is one lovely lady called Honeypie24 aka mamalawo lol) ask questions please, I am a man but I dont miss visiting this page in a day because I have learnt a lot and when I share knowledge with people they always marvel. I am grateful to the wonderful women here, God will surely bless you all with that your specific heart desires, that I know.

I hardly comment but your story moved me to comment please cheer up, I see you sharing you testimony. My niece has been through alot as well in the journey of TTC and so you can imagine how it must have felt for me to find this page. I am just trying to tell you that in this journey, you are not alone, please be strong and be of good cheer ok?

Dont forget to change your name ooooo..... God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
@child*** jeremiah 32 verse 27 "iam the Lord,the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me ?
There is nothing that God cannot do you can read brother Sotum, sis Godsent,pikinmama's posts if its alright with you. It is well with you !
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oloriesther(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
union123: if there is anybody with blocked f tubes, go for castor oil therapy
I was praying and using castor oil therapy and my left tube was unblock.
I used garlic to stop fluid coming out after bd.
Please i need help concerning this fibroid (it started after a bottle of fertilaid)
Father make us all fruitful and multiply In JESUS Name and carry our pregnancies to term IJN
@Honiepie thanks for all the teachings mamalicious mamalawo
@Dreamsbinc, d master fertility chef thank you so much u will carry to term IJN and it shall be a safe delivery IJN.
ttc will be a things of d past for us all IJN

@union123 please how did you use garlic to stop fluid coming out after bd? I took some herb and herbal soap to wash vjg but the fluid still keeps coming out.Your response will be most appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
@simpychick,
l understand and agree with this idea of not telling anybody when u conceive...wetin l no do for where! My sister when God decides to do it, He will. This my pregnancy is the only one l announced to whoever cares to listen from day one.. l got the BFP 2 days after missed period and l announced to my family the following day. In the past they only know when l had miscarriage not when am pregnant. I told myself enough of bad news...its time to tell them goodnews too.

Of course wisdom prevails in everything; even though l announced to many, l havent still told some...they will hear the birth story cheesy

@Child...
God has settled worst cases. Please move to IVF thread for better advice. Your case wont be different.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ oloriesther
I was eating 3 cloves every night and insert one into my private part, in d morning d one inserted is taken out.
when i realise my infection was gone i stopped and that was the end of the fluid coming out after bd.

It worked for my younger sis too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
@unions
I can also attest to inserting garlic as remedy for stuborn infection. Not even the eating but the insertion. My kid sister eat all the garlic in this world, plus numerous antibiotics still nothing...until l read and advised her to do the insertion..within one week every itching and discharge disappeared.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oloriesther(f): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ Union123 & Udoka, thanks for you prompt response, I will try the insert method.God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
i guess fluid coming out after bd is as a result of an infection. Make sure the garlic is slice into two before inserting and insert in such a way u can bring it out the next day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
union123: @ oloriesther
I was eating 3 cloves every night and insert one into my private part, in d morning d one inserted is taken out.
when i realise my infection was gone i stopped and that was the end of the fluid coming out after bd.

It worked for my younger sis too.

@Union and Udoka, please how can i insert and remove the garlic inside my viji
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ baaby. My dear, I've been seeing u! Lol. Always peeping. How have u been and how are my angels. How's ttc going for u. Anyluck with the tube stuff? Keep us posted oh. Love u loads.

@kaynee, so so sorry abt ur mc. Not to worry, the Lord is still faithful. Be sure the. Next one is for keeps. Try and see if tests can be conducted to know the cause. Someone I know miscarried each tym cos of pid. All d same, it is well.

Lord,pls send more miracles our way. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kaynee, so sorry about your loss, my God will give you double in Jesus Name.
Hmmmm Child........ There are chills down my spine writing that pls change your name as everyone adviced, what you want to see in your life is what you should call yourself. Your case is too small for my God, please cheer up dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Mar July
Get one big clove from d garlic bulb. Remove d skin, use niddle to 'chuku chuku' d body so d fluid can easily come out when u insert. Insert at bedtime, remove in d morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
@kaynee pls tk heart,the lord is ur strenght,i screamed wen i read ur post,give urself a break.the best is yet to come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Childplenty, that name you gave yourself is eye rolling oooo. pls change it sharp sharp. name means alot, you see the likes of iya beji, mowarfruiful, mama dis mama dat, pls be positive and ask the mods to change it for you. ok, soon you will have plenty of them to scatter your rooms and parlour for you.

@Kaynee, dont worry, soon you will be more joyous, ibeji ni Olorun a fi se ike ee.(God will bles you with twins)

@tbaby4real, i read your testimony on pregnancy thread, i tap into it in Jesus name. God bless you. i had a dream and saw i was carrying two kids in my hands, i woke up and was soooooo glad, God has answered my prayers for twins. Amen.

@Esulalaalu, which kind name you too dey bear so? pls change yours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Udoka, does it mean infection too can cause sperm to leak after BD? hmmmmmmmm, i will try this garlic of a thing oooo.

@Dreams, yesssss, i did the tigernut drink for hubby today, hahahahaha, as usual he fought me but i pet him to take it as he refused the pettying na im i vex, in the end he took it. just like @flakeey's hubby did, he enjoyed it and even begin to use spoon to scrap the rest of it, lol cos i added honey to it just to entise him, i also told him of your testimonies, and he now asked me to jot down all you used for your hubby.

we did sfa yday so we r expecting the result soon, i pray it has increased oooo.

i read somewhere also that ginger and garlic clears infection as well as it helps produce quality eggs. you can use then as sause for your dishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kaynee it is well with you, the almighty God that we serve will perfect all that concerns you.

@Childful, welcome home! May the peace that comes from God alone fill your heart up. Go to IVF/ICSI thread, read Blendy's and inwangobio's post and rekindle your hope. Take a breather, enjoy your marriage and your DH make memories and take your eyes off TTC and unto JESUS CHRIST who is able to make the impossible possible.

@ Honiepie how is your exam and defense going, wishing you all the best.

@ all don't giveup on God because He won't giveup on you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Child: You have a CREATOR, so don't lose hope.
I know 11years of marraige is not mai mai but as per the regrowing fibrods, why don't you work on your diet also as you do all medical routines. I know fibrods feeds and grows more when you injest sweet things into your system (soft drinks, dairy, sugar, banana etc). You can also check your ph balance and do a detox with acv.
I believe very shortly, our sabi sabi mamas here will shed more light to your questions.

It is well with you my Sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Kaynee: It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
@newbies, May your stay be short and may you gain a lot more that will help you through life as a whole.

@Kayne,
I am so sorry to hear this but please dust yourself and keep moving. May this circumstance that was beyond your control work out together for your good. Amen.

@Tbaby4real and Joysolo, double congrats o! I read your posts on the pregnancy thread. Please pregnant mothers should try to revive @Prettymomma's thread and use it as a support thread for themselves if they do not feel obliged to post here anymore. Atleast they can take time out for prayer and also gain other tips.

@Mama Child-in-abundance, with all you have passed through just relax and learn from @Honeypie on some information that could come helpful without losing your faith in God. Faith is believeing and holding on to God NO MATTER WHAT. 'Blind' faith is all you need now as obviously as you have seen so far, man cannot help you except God has sanctioned it.

@Flakeey, thank God for delivering your home from strange women. Please enjoy your husband for you deserve it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ Alwaystrue thanks.... I always visit this place everyday to know how my people are doing.
@pretyrosefave thank you..... May God grant your prayer. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ahhh! Kaynee, I'm so so sorry, but be of good cheer, it shows you are okay a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ can conceive! Iv had 2 miscarriages, yet iv gone ahead a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ had 2 kids. Its not d end but d beginning, you may investigate but don't stop bd, my sis took I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a month after an early miscarriage a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ had a healthy baby, mine was 2months after miscarriage a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i av an healthy baby, do not be discouraged, God wil give you that wh belongs to you.

Child, i feel you but do not despair, first step is changing ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ name, ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ twingirls cos my twins are comming, ​ђã†̥ do you want ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ urself? That's wat ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ name shld be
Esulaalu, i beg follow change your name o, wil luv U̶̲̥̅̊ more ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ it.

Newbies, welcome, may ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ stay be short

Flakeey, wen U̶̲̥̅̊ were battling wt strange woman did U̶̲̥̅̊ remember ttc ? Hmn! Congrat a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ be grateful to God ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ restoring your home, now dt dia is peace, let d babies start comming IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ muma thanks dearie someone has promised to get it for me,@kaynee so sorry dear,God will bring the one dat will stay soon,@ all d newbies ya welcome@child** God is still God and can make the impossibility possible only believe,hope you hv had us all pls change ur name dear.@Udoka,favourdgal,iyabetajos,dreamsinbic and all the prego mamas in the house hope u peeps are bouncing in da lord. Honiepie dear how was today exam hope good,@all God is still God dats all i no, he will surely perfect his work in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Kaynee, sorry bout wat happened. Such will never be ur portion again IJN. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
@kaynee,so so sorry. Pls don't think much about it cause there are reasons for everything. Very very soon in this year,God will give u the one that will come and stay permanently. It is well with u.

@all the newbies,u are highly welcome.My prayer is that ur joining this forum will be a positive change of story in ur life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: damselicious1(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.