Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422765 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats Ayaakonah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2013
@enkaay,smokeydrinky,uteh,joyfulmum,mamatriplets,rute,chyvia,atandaatiadisa,napa,iyaejima,aadetooyin,i thank everyone of you for glorifying God's name in my life,God will surprise us all with BFP in all area of our lives IJN

While praying concerning our situation,i made SOME vows unto God,and one them is,if GOD will proof himself God in my situation,i will ask mummy alwaystrue,mummy udoka and mummy venus to sing a song of praise unto HIM,and i pray as you sing unto God,he will locate you with the miraculous IJN

@alwaystrue,udoka,venus where una dey,oya make una come sing praises unto God

@udoka i cannot thank you enough,God will perfect all that concerns you IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy
@ayaakanoh,
Vow wey I don do already. I see your testimony come laugh, bend down, rise up , shake it, dance and laugh. Lol. I love this. Oligowhat?! Anovwetin?!
My dear 'and the Lord gave @ayaakanoh ability to conceive' wetin more na.

If you go hospital and dem tell u say u dey OK, nothing bad in test, we go dey fret, when dem come find big name call their report, we still go dey vex...human people sha, we no dey dey satisified. Make nothing move us o, only the word of God.

Abeg my song wey I sing na 'I am laughing unto the Lord, laughing halleluyah!'
You don try laugh halleluyah before, I imagine say na that kind laugh mama Sarah laugh.

@all the Lord has given us all ability to conceive, thanks to Him. Na Jehovah get the final say for we mata. Amen.

Lol...I don forget greet the latest mama. Congratulations dear. I rejoice with you today. May the Lord complete this good work He has started in your life in Jesus name.
*singing....'For you are great, you do miracles so great, there is no one else like you......'*

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2013
@ayakanoh, congrats and happy bumping! He always proves himself when the docs say there is no hope! Thank you jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
@bolanlevivian,mummyf amen to your prayers,it shall go round IJN
@alwaystrue your songs moved me so much,and i believe so it is with the host of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2013
@ayaakonah, na so I de read I say "oligowat" grammer I jump go where d koko de, cos I already knew it was good news. God be praised. You will have a smooth and healthy pregnancy by God's Grace.
Our mouth will always be filled with his praises.
Since I read the recap of inwangobio positive confessions on the IVf thread, before they got pregnant , it really inspired me the more. Its my prayer that our happiness will not be cut short and we all have a happy testimony like his'.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2013
@ayakanoh,not only those u mentioned will praise God,i too i will praise God for what he has done for you,YOU ARE WHORTHY TO BE PRAISE MY REDEEMER,YOU ARE WHORTHY TO BE PRAISE. EYIN SHA LAWI MA YE HUN,EYIN SHA LALE WI LESHE,EYIN SHA LASOSRO MATASE,ASORO MATASE,AWI MA YE HUN. FATHER YOU ARE THE OMNIPOTENT,OMNICIENT,OMNIPRESENT, DADDY I CANT PRAISE U ENOUGH FOR WHAT U HAVE DONE FOR AYAKANOH.@AYAKANOH,MAY U CARRY TO TERM,EVIL EYES WILL NOT SEE U,EVIL HAND WILL NOT TOUCH U AND EVIL VOICE SHALL NOT SPEAK TO U. @KAYNEY,FATHER THANK U because U ARE GOING TO BLESS HER NAD EVERYONE OF US WITH TWINS.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2013
A big congraatulations dear ayaakanoh,this is Gods divine grace,nofin more.your pregnancy is a testimony that should lift the faith of many.irrespective of what science claimed God proved himself wen science failed.to you oh GOD be all the praise,congratulations once again,e-huggs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Unquestionable you are my GØD̶̲̥̅̊, unquestionable you are my GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , unquestionable (thrice) you are our GØD̶̲̥̅̊. E yin sha la wa ma ye hun, E yin sa la le wi le se ............................................

congrats ayakanoh, wishing you stress free 9 months. I tap in your blessing dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2013
Ooh Lord my God how excellent is your name, in all the earth how excellent is your name!

This God is awesome!! My sister am very happy for you... It shall be permanent in Jesus Name.

@mamat
Hahahaha carry go, no koboko for this kind atmosphere.

@ayaakonah
Not scaring u, l believe in us doing our part. Since 21day progesterone means no ovulation, that means ur level was low, if the level was as low as to be adjudged anovulatory, its likely u may be needing progesterone supplement. Pls see ur gnea with the result asap.

Thank you Jesus for doing it for us more time!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats@anyakonah..happy bumping...how many days is yiur cycle (cycle length) cuz that may explain the annovulatory result for day 21 if you ovulated later than day 14...

but as udoka said...better safe than sorry have your progesterone monitored abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats @Anyakonah, He is a miracle working God. Grammar + grammar all resulted too pregnancy, that's how God can be so so faithful. You will carry to full term with ease.

@Santagelo, to the glory of God Almighty Father, the maker of heaven and earth, we won't be needing surgery, we collected sfa yday and the result was good, which I know it will go up more, it now 13million. He's being on proviron for like a month now and I see its working. So he resumed on it yday when we got the result cos he was asked to stop. God bless you and surprise you dear.

@Smiler, thanks for you advise on IVF thread, muah.

@Dreams, God bless you real good, just for few weeks he cooperated and took some dosage of drugs his count has jumped to 13million. I bless God.

@all those with low count, pls let your hubby try honey, proviron, clomid, wellman, zinc. Though we just added wellman yday but proviron and clomid has been what he is using. And I reduced his sugar intake to honey.

To God be all the Glory. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2013
@ prettyrosesave that's a major development. Thank God for his mercies. I'm sure very soon, you will also come and testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats prettyrosefave...your next testimony will be ur bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Big big God, Mighty God, Jesus Christ is a mighty God. This God no dey fail
@ ayaakonah, big congrats to you, you shall carry to term fret not.

@ Mamatriplet milz you babes, no mind me o, I read everyday just don't post. I am one of the few with unexplained infertility so I usually have nothing to say as much other than to encourage in The Lord as na only God I know, but Honeypie really struck something in me she's not married but will to help everyone such selflessness. So I have decided in my little way to selflessly pray for everyone here and do the little I can.
Safe where are you o, I miss your parole
Pinky mama where are you too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2013
@Honiepie,how has it been with ur exam? I wish u success.i saw u peeping.we'v missed u.@pretyrosefave.thank God for ur sfa result,ur testimony is very near.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2013
When i saw the number of pages i had to read i just knew i will be singing for joy and God did not disappoint because He never disappoints me one day.
@ AYAAKANOH congrats,we join you to rejoice. May God perfect all that concerns you. Amen
@ Prettyrosefave,God who has started this will complete it for you,testimonies will not cease from your mouth
@ e-koboko mode will be activated,pls its so annoying read all the long quotes again and again,just pick the points u want to be made, I HEAR?
@ kaynee,i admire ur courage,remain focused.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2013
@Ayaankonah, congrats indeed. D gud Lord wd complete what He has started in u. Enjoy ur bumping.
@Angelic, you sure did get me cracking, gud job.
For d rest of d crew. TGIF (thank God it's friday), enjoy ur day n hv a lovely weekend ahead.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2013
@Enkaay, Favourdgal, Atonementchild,n Mowafruitful, thanks so much, I know God who has begun a good thing is well able to accomplish it. Amen.

I Bless God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2013
@ayakanoh happy bfp,may you carry to term and deliver like the hebrew woman,in jesus mighty name,amen.

@All am very devastated since yesternite,my ttc is eating deep into me,i and dh decided we would not travel home for exmas this year because i cant stand the humiliating side talks of family and friends,my dh is the second son in a family of 4guys,two of their wives have put to bed and the youngest wife is currently heavy,and the worst of it is that all four brothers built their house within the same compound in the village with their mums in the middle,all fenced together,suddenly i was called yesterday evening that my grandfather in laws remembrance has being fixed for 28th december,i have being praying against this,atleast let them fix it for easter of next year maybe God will smile down on me before then,my big brother in law called to inform me,my mum in law also called and just now my dh also called,i feel so bad,i cant stand the many pregnant co wives,am happy for them but i wish God could remember me,pla i need a miracle,my mum in law has a grip on her daughters in law,the youngest wife is excited to go show off her bump.pls God help me,i seriously need a miracle.all the preggos favoredgal,udoka,tbaby4real,iyabetajos,dreamsinbc,ayaakanoh,prettylee etc pls share the baby dust,i need it now more than ever,@honiepie come and perform a miracle,so depressed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2013
@PREETYROSEFAVE,CONGRATS DEAR
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
@chimadalu baby, there is no space and time for depression in your life oooo, abeg!!!

Pray, Summon courage and if possible buy stuffs for the preggy mums and their kids, sow it prayerfully into their lives.

God hasn't forgotten you darling, again the word to you is Zech 8:13

I have told the Holy Spirit to hug you tightly...hugs hugs

@ayakoonah, congrats girl! Stress free 9months girl!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2013
@ayaakanoh congratulations. May you have ɑ̤̥̈̊ happy and healthy nine months by God's grace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kaynee am glad u ar beta now just get busy as soon as u are strong enough. Our sistas have said it all.
Ayaakonah congtratulovia may we never come back to tell u sorry, u will carry to term IJN
@Echala i dey my sista just busy lately
welcome all newbies .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Chimdalu shoo...after your marathon knackson testimony.....e don reach two weeks?? abeg relax o! you will go to the villa in dec pregnant...believe, receive and confess it!

p.s its God that will perform the miracle not honeypie...let's be careful

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats AYAAKANOH u will carry to term and deliver safely. IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ayaakanoh,congrats sis,it can only b GOD,u will carry it 2term,wish u a stress free 9months.
Prettyrosefave,congrats 2 u n dh on d improvement in fluid count,ur bfp is closer dan u think,i tap in2 ur testimony.
MamaT,u don dey fin pregnt woman trouble ekwaah? when e -bulala go touch ur body my hand no dey oh!
Chimdalu,i understand xactly ur fear,but my sista,wetin person go do nah,just go since u hav 2, relate normally wit dem all,don't answer any unnecessary question from any1,ignore any sly remark,it's well my sista,who knows,u might even get ur bfp b4 28 Dec ,cheerup *hugs*
AangelicT,thanks 4 d jokes,kip it up.can
Happy weekend 2 very soon1.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ chimdalu, you will reap the benefit of your marathon knackson soon.
Advice; just relax, look at ayaakanoh's testimony. Na rushing vomiting hormone go follow you home come december, cos my then no bumb so the vomit tins go annouce am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ chimdalu58, please calm down.... God is God of wonders and He is always on time. He hears all your cry and by His grace He shall make you smile sooner than you expect. Please don't look at others as they have one or two things they are also going thru that you don't know. God blesses us in a different ways so we just need to thank Him always. He knows when is the perfect time, He is the best planner and He is so merciful than what we can imagine. He is mighty. He is a living God, before you say it He already knows so stay calm and have faith as He hears everything. May God be with you and bless your heart desires.
@Ayaakonah congrats.... Wishing you smooth and healthy 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats prettyrosefave, jst ystday u wished for hummingbird's story on d mum's thread, God has started d process.
Chimdalu, Dec is far! D devil is trying to distract u wiv ur emotions. Make ur emotions agree with God's word. Ur appointed time is NOW! Worry not pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congratulations @ayakaanoh God who started this gd work in ur life 'll bring it to perfection IJN. @chimdalu God is still in d business of answering prayers. What he says he'll do and when he wants to do it he'll do it. My dear there's no competition in this o. Look up to God who is d author on finisher of our faith. Do ur part n let God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
@favouredgal, I had to LOL at that.
@Tbaby4real, @kike100, @pintoxx, @Iya-Ejima, @Venuss, correct advice for @chimdalu58. You come post like say someone die? Devastated ke? See as your heart cut when you hear say you go go villa. This is the time to pray for the grace of God to help you go with confidence and do what you need to do. You are not sick or in the hospital. Please let us try to count our blessings more. No be you your dear husband looku looku come marry and you did marathon knackson? You are not going to the village to prove a point to anybody dear, that is part of why you are feeling so burdened.
Ok so when belle enter now and e nefa show till December time, shey you go announce am for villa say 'me too don get belle o, e just nefa show'?

Lol. Just kidding with you @chimdalu58, relax in God and let Him perfect all that concerns you. As adviced, please remember to carry small small gift for the children of your inlaws. It is well dear. Your time too will come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.