Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445660 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Welcome bajehaugustina, may your stay here be brief and blissful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
@kaynee...sorry nd God wil give you double for your loss.
@dreamsinbc dear,hw body?it is well in jesus name.you wil carry to term.have a happy nd healthy 9mnths.
@all...to all the pregnant mamas...The Lord wil see you thru,he wil take you to the delivery room in jesus name(amen).
@honepie...keep up the good work. The lord wil give you all your heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Our lord n personal saviour Jesus christ, U said it all in luke 11 vs 13. Pls u also said none shall be barren in ur land , nw even wit my little faith stil no change, sobs! Cnt sleep, my lovly husband is going down evryday as d only heir n an orghan coupled wit no contract 4 d past 7months, aplying 4 jobs stil no show! Al i wanted is 2 be a blessing 2 him. God please i ve no other God aprt 4 u. cm n restore 2 me d joy of my salvation cos im dying slowly since af show 4dys ago refuse 2 tell dh 2 avoid HBP. Please 'sobs'! My beauriful mamas, goldenbaby,pinkmama,safe,muma,hawtmummy,mamat,prettysave 2 mentn bt afew, im tired so tired! Who ve i wronged? @all d preggy mamas udokapaulm,favoredgal,tbaby,nice,dreams,ayaankoh, i wish u al h&h nine months wish 2 join u soon but how soon! @my sister who is abt 2 get married dis december cald dat since she dating dis guy no bfp, she just d try 2 see if it wil enter bt no show 4 2yrs nw she scared n wants 2 cal of d wedding? Please advice needed.@my dokita honiepie dear pleas how many days cn i detox n wia cn i get acv in owerri thks. Love u all....
Just patchin, still skuling . Sorri 4 d long post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2013
@ayaako congratulation dear, wish u h&h, @rashybabe I'm fine, op u are good. @all my sisters n brother I still lov u guys, u guys are d best. 4give me 4 not coming often as I should is cos of phone wahala. I lov u guys & PRAY GOD visit every one here with Bfp b4 d yr runs out. One tin I notice is we don't pray as a house as we used to, pls lets pull down d heavy weight put God first and fight d good fight of faith. We are now in our 2trimester by God grace. I lov & appreciate u guys. Kissssssssssssssessss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2013
@sen tempest keep confessing the word let no doubt be in you, there is nothing that God cannot do he is still the same God who parted the red sea and israel crossed over i dare to you to hold on.

@honeypie we love u for all u do.

@bajehaugatine u are welcome God will change yo story soon

@all Preggy mamas I greet you God will see you thru.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2013
happy sunday all,i don hear,@mowafruitful that kuli kuli u go carry am come my house,ur punishment is to pay ur fare down here,have a blessed sundae.

@chimdalu hahaha u r such a rascal,he told me you called and was speaking ibo 4 him,tnx a zill ma dear,will reach you back after service.how is dh?i hope you ve gone to care 4 him n nt to wound him with knackson.prepare him okazi n achara soup wit loads of seafood,dnt give him ur anambra ofe onugbu ooo,b4 i fex.tk care sugar queen.

@sen pls take things easy,i was moved when i read your post,i dont know how long you ve waited but put your trust in God,it might sound a bit difficult,i assure you the lord will see you through.
For the detox i really dont know where you could get acv in owerri,maybe you could check big malls,i dnt stay in owerri but i just called someone dat schooled dere,he said you should check either of these three supermarkets @ ikemegbu rd,my maris,destiny or everyday supermarket.for detox its usually 6days,some peepz dnt go all the way,dey stop when they feel clean,usually 3days or so.cheer up dearie.

@nice14 happy 4 u,i just read on weightloss ttc that favored gal has started antenatal,wow hw time flies.we all shall join that queue sooner than latter in jesus name,amen.

@muma tnx 4 bailing me ooo,nde banyi si na,oda afia aru ofiaba aru.ihe omam egbu kwa nam.

@all hv a blast this sundae and the week ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2013
@chimdalu.it is called clearblue digital ovulation test.

..but you'v traveled na! If you were still around and on the island i'd'v brought mine...i still have about 16 sticks in it....anyways lemme know if i can be of help in anyway abeg

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
@seantempest...hang on to the word of God....did dh start on the wellman? Any improvement? Im sure your time is soon....hugs
With regards to your sister...since it is troubling her, she and her fiancee can run tests...as in the whole works...she-tvs, hormonal profile, etc...him-s.p.erm analysis so they know exactly what they are getting into and can make a more informed decision
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2013
@honiepie i no fit laugh inside church abeg,holy mood activated.help me teach that guy igbo,he was only laughing out loud as i dey blow my conc anambra,hes a very warm guy,yu both will make a perfect couple,besides i heard from a reliable source you got 3heartbeats,you better come and announce it before i help you do,thank God you know am a rascal,God created me this way because my dh is too quiet,people are always cheating him.send me recipie on achara and okazi soup,let me suprise dh.e-hugs

@favored,chei you are wonderful,i ve never bought an opk before,this is cute,you will teach me how to use it,first thing tomorrow i will search for it,if i dont find it,you will help ,me send yours,you are the sugar queen here.thnk u lots

Pls my ph sisters where can i get digital opk,the type favored shared the pix.thank you,happy sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2013
@sen.tempest we seem to be in the same ship,read through my post where i was complaining and crying and also read our sisters and brothers response am certain you will feel better,trust God and encourage your sister to go ahead with her marriage,but she and her dh to be should go for a test to acertain what could be the possible reason for delay,i will include you in my prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydesire16(f): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2013
GudMorning fruitful mama nd papa,how bori now??
@all plz Note am still ur" Rashybabe12".I jst got a new fone wic I cnt login on it coz I dnt rembr my password sad..jst av 2 open anoda Acct.Ʈƕǎƞƙz!

Behajaugustina u r welcum

@Nice14 am gud too,2nd trimester?waow see hw tym flies,U shall alll deliver safely by d grace of God.

@sen.tempest,Plz dear take it Easy,God ll visit u soon nd perfect all dat concerns U.(((HUGS)))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2013
@Oct20, I dey kampe jare. How r u, how is DH? Will email you.
@Favoured gal, seconded. Other opks used to confuse me. With clear blue, I found out I actually ovulate 2 days before I previously thought. Smiley face all the way!

@Sen.tempest, it's easy for me to say 'don't worry', but really, that worry can only delay things cos of stress. Please relax, I can imagine what is going through your mind, with all the circumstances you outlined. Challenges occur in every relationship, the important thing is how we handle them. Do you know what the cause for delay is? Is it unexplained? May the joy of your salvation be restored sooner than you expect, in Jesus' Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2013
@Chimdalu 3heartbeats? I beg your pardon?@honiepie?,someone had better get talking.

@sen.tempest what is your doctors diagnosis?maybe it will help with suggestions.

@mydesire you are welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2013
@all hope you guys are enjoying the presence of God! I recently read about the benefits of cranberry for infections. I went to Spar in Lekki yesterday n discovered this cereal that contains dried cranberries, almonds n whole grain al of which are beneficial to those ttc.

I don't know who this may help. Using it with plain unsweetened yoghurt for yeast infection. Just tot I should share the info. Expecting more BFPs . Stay blessed!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
@dreams owwww,thats so sweet of you,i just received your email,whats the appology for?pls stop,i wasnt angry,i was just pissed,i was out all day with berrykiss to avoid eating because i promised chimdalu i'd fast along with her,so we got home very late starved and earger to eat,then i peeped to know what was happening online and i saw the posts.i wasnt angry,just went to bed hungry,my fast continues today,will close @ 5pm,hugs too darlyn,we are straight ok?how is lo?

@chimdalu may God have mercy on yur mouth,i ve sent you the recipie.the koko of achara soup is
The achara
Okazi
Moulded egusi
Ejula(snail)
Okporoko
Fresh fish
Cow tail(ox tail)
Mmm yummy,tell me how it turned out.

@wnt2bepreggy dont mind chimdalu,she's got a purging mouth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ favotgal, pls I need some explanation on hhow to use d cLeablue digital, my instruction is written in French so it's difficult understanding.I have wasted 2 already n left with 5 sticks.pls help me n how do I turn it off? @ honnypie can I use acv after ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ aunty dream, pls come to my rescue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Honiepie, that's cool. Like I said in the email, I thought you were still angry because of the comment you made in ibo as a reply to Muma. Life's too short to stress the little things.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
wonyi: @ aunty dream, pls come to my rescue

With the clear blue? Lemme send you a pictorial
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
I just used d previous stick again n it gave me an empty circle. Could it be false because I reused d stick?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
http://uk.clearblue.com/clearblue-ovulation-test-range/clearblue-digital-ovulation-test-–-7-test-pack

Don't reuse the stick. You can only use it once. It will display for 8 minutes and go off on its own. If it's positive, it will display for 24 hours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
@honey, ur fasting with @chimdalu til 5pm. God must bless u real good. e-hugs.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,how body now? Thanks for the peace keeping.pls where can i get almond seed? @honiepie,thank God u are no more angry,when u wake up tomorow morning u will see the kulikuli by ur side,no ask me how it get there owink.@all HAPPY SUNDAY,seriously jarking for my interview.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Mowafruitful, no cramming o, and no ojoro. You can get the almonds at shoprite or Goodies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
@dreams no darl my temper is cool now,i ve completely forgotten bout it,nwannem daalu.

@cjnone all sacrifices belong to God,i pray he crowns our suplication wit bfp.how r u dearest?

@mowafruitful dnt tell me u ve learnt to fly without wings,because u got me thinking,hahaha,one love sweedie,the job is urs already,hugs.

@wonyi yes sweet,you can use acv after ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ dreams thanks.
@ honnypie thanks
How much is opk with 20 sticks? I got mine around 8k for 7 sticks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ wonyi....do you now understand? Pele...was offline..but you turn it off by ejecting the stick.....dont worry if it doesnt go off immediately.....the low fertility that is the 0 sign stays on for 7 mins but the smiley stayed for 24 hrs...just to make sure you dont miss it...

Dint know there was any with 7 sticks o! That's small...but if you have an idea of your cycle length you can manage it....i used only 4 in my cycle of bfp...and that was my first time using it

@ twingirls pls where and how much did you buys yours? Was it the pack of 20? I bought mine in london for 25 pounds but i see it all over naija...i'll check the price and get back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ favorgal, I understand now u know French is not my lingua franca.my sister got it from Italy n its d same pack no di.pls if u are giving out don't give out all Ur sticks.pls for my sake.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ok....do u live or work on the island?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
@honey my sweet potatoe... God bless you real good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ favor gal, she got it for 40 euro
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good evening all.hope we,ve got something to thank God for today. @favoured girl biko nwannem where exactly can I get this clear blue digital in Lag any idea? Ve been searching for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.