Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440006 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
@all Honiepie isnt doing badly,i got u all in mind,always peeping in,@muma trust am giving them serious home work,congrats darl on ur promotion,i am in ur budget,wink,

@hawtmummie,babe i gat that one thousand likes,mine is love,tnk u sweet chicken soup

@tara tnk u babes,u do well.

@chimdalu this is a perfect decision,marathon knackson but no wound d guy ooo hahaha,wish u quick bfp.

@iya dera & chuks how r u fairin wit d bee stings,hahahaha u seriously made me laugh

@Faith pls think of anything you know he likes.g'luck

I seriously appreciate you all,i feel like i got siztaz nd bro somewhere,keep up the high spirit,bfp count down continues.will be bk soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:35am On Oct 12, 2013
@Ayaakanoh,Congrats,Our God is ever faithful!! You will carry to term in d mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
@Prettyrofesave,I thank God for your testimony and I pray that the count will keep on increasing in Jesus name Amen.
@Chimdalu,your name means THANK YOU MY GOD, so pls keep on thanking him cos he has answered your expectation. You have to lay yourself into the precious hand of God,and always trust his will for your life.. Pls remember that FEAR,DOUBT and ANXIETY hinders our blessings cos it means we don't have faith,so let your Faith be stronger so that these three things won't affect you. Safe journey to Rivers State.
@Muma,I bless the name of God for your promotion,you will move higher than you expect in Jesus Name Amen.
@All, Let us always remember that we were baptised into Christ, we died when he died,every sin power (barreness) over our lives has be broken in Jesus name Amen... (That's the prayer that always increase my faith in God:::: I have abandoned myself to God and I hope you too will do so).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2013
@Muma, congratulations on your promotion. Please stock up your freezer o, I dey come make you wash am for me. This is just the beginning of the good things God wil shower you with.

@Hawtmummie, 2 things are involved: 1. Do a hpt to confirm pregnancy 2. Check the packet of that green tea to confirm alcohol is not one of the contents. LMAO! BFB kwa?

@Faith2013, I'm leaning towards a tech gadget for the pastor, a fashion accessory for his wife. Or sponsor a little trip (depends on how much you are willing to spend sha)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2be: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Thank you all for the very warm welcome. May God shift us to the pregnancy thread soonest. Please does anyone know where I can find menstrual cups in Abuja? Thank you in advance, and have a lovely weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2013
BFB= Big Fat Baby!

@venus, @dreams woke up dis morning to ur posts. Lmfao! Night caps can be so something else jaree my sistas. The stress of ttc can cause serious illness ooo, that's y I just tune out at times to make light the situation.

Hannah got an answer to her prayers when she started displaying in the temple that even Eli the prophet of God thought she was high on a strong drink.

@ayakanoh..congrats dear. HaPpy happy 4 u!
@chimchim baby, abegi relaxxxx ooo. No make anyone put u 4 high jump =high blood pressure. Go to the Lord in prayers. December is still a few circles away as one of our sistas said. Me nko? All my sis-inlaws, co-wives keep churning out babies as if they r ten a penny. I'm glad 4 them but I hold steadfastly to my faith in God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2013
@hawtmummy,lore$temi,rashybabe12,goldenbabe/mama and all lovely mama that send their prayer and love i pray that people will gather to celebrate the mightiness of God in your life before the end of this year IJN
@hawtmummy you no go kill person oh,abeg see as tears dey flow for my eye,abeg follow mummy venus and mummy dreamsbic advise shap shap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2013
@lore&temi,Rashybabe12, Iyabetajos and all lovely mamas thanks for your wishes.

@Goldenbaby , Amen to your prayer and thanks also.

@Dreams, thanks darleen, sure will D̶̲̥̅̊ dat, i awaits your arrival with biggy belly.

@Honeypie, i trust you for giving them home work. Best luck dear. Sure u are in my budget. E-hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2013
@chimdalu something strong tells me this month is your month,thiss is not my imagination but i have a strong feeling ur bfp is just days away,

From your post on alternative ttc some days bk,ur af started on oct.07,my mind is asking me to tell u to fast 4 3days,starting frm 2day,pray 4 all the ttc,preggies,and new mums,each topic for each day,begin nd conclude each days fast with an honest quiet prayer,i guess u r currently on acv,do ur detox immediately after af,i will pray along with you.this is a serious message.safe trip.

Morning all.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
@muma...congrats dear.
@hawtmumy...it's a good thing you are holding unto the Lord, He will definitely remember you.

@all...
He knows our names
He knows our every thoughts
He sees each tear that falls
He will definitely hear us when we call
Though it may tarry, wait for it
For the vision (even a BFP) is for an appointed time.

Happy weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Finally i was able to read up
Brothers Ãήϑ sisters, hope we are doing great, its Igabe, i decided to use one of my children's names for my username.

@Dreams, our able chef Ãήϑ my october birthday Ãήϑ wedding anniversary mate, congrats sweerie, ɪ̣̝̇'m so happy for you, wishing you stressfree Ãήϑ healthy nine months.

@kaynee, the lord is your strenght, its well.

@Ayaakanoh, congrats dear, you will carry to term IJN.

@Enkah, dearie yes i was trying to send an email

@Honeypie, honie ɪ̣̝̇ no fit 4get you, success in your exams, God bless you.

@All preggie mamas, ɪ̣̝̇ dey salute ooo, you shall all carry to term Ãήϑ deliver safely, may God bless you all for always being there for us despite your bfps.

@All, i just dey like say i no dey but with God, all is possible.

Pls where is safelicious mama, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ miss your posts
Baby dusts to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
BY THIS TIME TOMOROW; By this time tomorow,all pains will be over. By this time tomorow all sorows will be gone. Jesus said to me,it shall be over very soon.By this time tomorow it shall be well.) God pls have mercy on me and everyone here and give us our babies,i carried a coleages baby yesterday and i was very touched,i cant bt tell God right away that He should give me my own,i have never felt that way before,it's as if i should close my eyes and open it and discover the baby was mine,any way it is well. @all,am having an interview on monday,i need the great mothers and fathers to pray for me.i really need the job and am getting it,i will be the best among all,the mercy,favour and the grace of God shall be upon me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Chimdalu, sweerie be strong, you owe no one any explanation, everything that concerns you is btw you, your God Ãήϑ your hubby, just be confident Ãήϑ practice how to face all of them with so much smiles on your face.

@Muma, congrats dearie on your promotion, more blessings for you on the way....

@mowafruitful, its well dear, don't worry, you will get the job, the holy spirit will be with you on that day, D̶̲̥̅e lord is your strenght.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Congrats muma.....on your promotion...next is bfp cuz everything must be double double

@mowafruitful go in the favor of the lord...the job is yours ijn

@ chimdalu....safe trip o! Pls continue the marathon knackson...if you can buy the digital opk...pls do for more accurate targeting of the knackson...the two days of the smiley face....injure una self...come back with bfp!!!

@chef dreams...howfar any morning sickness? Cook soup amd stew down o...incase kiss

@ eku....weekend o! I hail...his sallah holiday for be monday and tuesday na...which one be tuesday and wed? Abi how e bi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Mowafruitful, it is well. God knows how much you want/need the job. I pray you get it, in Jesus' Name. As for your babies, have no fear. You will carry them sooner than you expect.

@Favored gal, no morning sickness o. It's almost 24hour headaches that I'm having. At this point, I almost wish I was having morning sickness. Lol. No problem sha, anything wey wan happen make e happen, the important thing is for them to be born in good health of mind and body, and for dh and I to be alive and well to welcome and take care of them. How are you? How is LO? How is 2nd trimester treating you? Please take good care of yourself.

@mum2be, I'm sure someone who can help you will come along soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Omalichachim, thank you darling. May God give you a bumper package this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
@dreams....heya sorry about he headaches...no cramps? Peeing? Nausea?

I'm 12 weeks o! Hear second trimester officially starts at 14 wks...cant wait to resume my love affair with food cuz i had loads ane lots of food adversions....take gd care of yourself too...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
@omalichanwa,favoured gal,dreamsinbc,i say amen amen and amen to all ur prayers,how ona body now,dream dont worry the headache just dey hale for u,no shaking ijn,u,favored gal and every preggy mama will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women. @all,i called the no posted here for acv and bsm,the guy said,the smalless qty of there bsm is half a dozen which oes for #14500, and a liter of acv is #4500, abeg na so una dey buy am? If no be so,pls can i get them at shoprite ikeja? Have bn to justrite sango ota but no show.pls help oooooooo.i realy need these items.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
@mowafruitful,I pray that God's mercy,grace and favour will follow u there in Jesus's name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Mowafruitful, na wa o. The thing has become a money making venture for somebody somewhere. Look for it in shoprite or healthplus. Y must u be forced to buy half a carton?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ayaakanoh dear, congrats..wish u a healthy 9 months. @ mowafruitful, go to megacare GRA ikeja. Very close to dt maryland round abt. Its a big pharmacy. I bot acv der @ 1900. I dint chek for bsm but am sure dey wil hve it.
@ all been hving dis dull cramps since after af wch stopped 3 days ago. Am today after bedding I started spottin, buh nt much. Am currently on acv. Dnt kno wt cud be d cause as av neva experienced spotting after bedding b4. My fello sabi mamas pls help o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
@mackie, Omalichachim and favoured girl, thanks so much and a Big Amen to your prayers.

@Dreams, pele dear, its one of Τ̣̣ђё symptoms .
@mowafruitful, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear na Τ̣̣ђё same thing Τ̣̣ђё guy told me Oo°˚˚˚°! , its quite xpensive. Wishing γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ success in ur interview.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Lore & temi,amen to ur prayer,thanks a bunch @dreamsinbc and oyiyechika i will check those places u'v mention,(((hugs))),hmmmmm am relived,i wld have have spent abt #20000 for acv and bsm,thank God for this my wonderful family.@oyinyechika,i dont have any idea,dont worry our sabisabi mamas will attend to u.@muma,naso i see am o,after calling him,he even called me back twice,God will deliver us from this ttc,and i say amen to ur prayer.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
wats up people,I have been much around.my phone didn't let me post ever since.

congrats to the new preggys.you shall all carry to them and lots of Big Fat Babies

i truly support what aunty honeypie said. consistent request and in the name of Jesus God will see us through. I see so much celebration coming forth
@ kaynee, the lord will strengthen and surprise u.
@ all, thanks for keeping the trend going.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ Iyabetajos, I salute n throw way salute. so happy for u n your family and thanks for checking on us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello ladies i arrived safely,thank you for your prayers and messages,i accept all in faith,one thing for sure,marathon knackson activated.

acv is sold at health plus at 2260,

@favored if i cant find opk here you will help me get one,thanks sis

@honiepie thank you dear,i called and got your butti bobo,pls call me back.

Expect my bfp soon by Gods grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
@mowafruitful,braggs acv brand is sold for 2260 according to peepz that bought from health plus,the number i shared here online is a guys number who i openly said i dont know and has never met,i just got his contact here on nairaland,search for acv and bsm on nairaland you will find his phone contact and all,so when i spoke about acv i felt it would be easier if i shared d number of someone that claimed he has them for sell,because if you read his posts you will think hes knows lots bout them,but when people said hes was more expensive than health plus i asked then to offcourse buy from health plus.

Everything i say or post here isnt 4 personal gain,i browse the internet to get shop nd malls contact 4 ppl to make things and enquiry easier for everyone.the gnc guy also i have never met him i got the phone number from their site,and i ask you to call them and verify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
@honiepie luv,why are u taking this issue personal now? The funiest part of it is that i did not even remember who posted the no,i only copied it when i saw it,and mind u,i was only saying ma mind.honey no vex if u are offended,u are doing great to everyone here,if no be u,where i for know wetin them dey call acv or bsm? Haha, baby u too vex abeg,no body is taking it against u,ur kulikuli still dey o,abi u forget?do u want to had head ache to ttc for me I felt so bad with ur post sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
@mowafruitful tnx 4 understanding,i just lost my apetite after spending my whole day away,i remember wat took me to gnc site,i was searching for serrepaptase for muma,i called everywhere including china,ask her,eventually when i found that gnc had it,i was excited,i wrote her i found it,that gnc stock it,but i wasnt sure if we had gnc in nija,i started searchin online again,eventually i found we had gnc in naija,i copied their number and called them but they had it as a complement in vitalzyme,i still informed muma,i felt gnc was a gud foreign drug store that was d reason i decided to share it online,thanks,good night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
wonyi: @ Iyabetajos, I salute n throw way salute. so happy for u n your family and thanks for checking on us

U R WELCOME DEAR..i stil remember d warm welcm u gave me wen i joined diz forum.tanx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Who's i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ vexing our mamalawo , mowafruitful, i will invite Goldenbaby to bring her assorted E-koboko ..............ok i don't kuul down as U̶̲̥̅̊ don't explain.
Honeym, U̶̲̥̅̊ have done wella to xplain, actually dat was what happened, she did all these just to see muma smile again. I even called Τ̣̣ђё guy too but i didn't buy from him cos someone posted 1800, 2260, 2000 etc so i decided to make more enquires. I got mine @2000 delivery1950 , and Τ̣̣ђё second one @1800 H-medix.

Also she mentioned dat someone used honey instead of bsm and she got result, γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ may try using honey and acv
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajehaugustina(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
hello I just got to know about this forum. I hope to feel at home here
been trying to concieve too. may God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Honiepie, I'm sure no one was insinuating that you had anything to gain from the sale of bsm and acv. We know that you are trying to help, and we are very grateful. Dont take it personal, to the extent of losing your appetite. For what now? It's just sad that when he would try to take advantage of people by trying to force them to buy quantities of the product because he feels there's a demand. No vex.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.