Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419319 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Chimadalu, just be calm as everyone has said, don't be worried, my hubby usually say something 'ma fi ago alago rin' meaning don't walk with other people's clock, you have your own timing and as the clock of your life move to when you will get preggy, you sure will. God is also in charge of time and seasons, you can talk to Him, He sure will make all things beautiful. Ask me this time last month, we were deciding icsi, but now with the changes we have, no wayyyyyy, we rather save the money and buy kids cloths with it. So be calmmmmmmmmm, don't look at others okkkk. Yours will come.

Every now and then, I see myself carrying babies and I know the vision appointed time is now. Atimes I just sit down and visualize it, have been rehearsing how I will break the news of my pregnancy to my DH. E never happen oo but I am seeing it (FAITH speaks).

@Iya ejima, yes ooo, if na me get her kind miracle, haaaa, na to go hire like three house helps na. Thanks so much.
@Iyabetajos, I beg I wan dey bear your name ooo, how are the twins kicking?
@Pintxx, thanks, and God grant you your desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ayakaanoh..A big congrats to you.You shall not cast thy young.You shall carry them(the twins) to term in Jesus name.
@Prettyrosefave,what a great and wonderful news.I am so happy for you and DH..This is an encouraging news.The next news will be BFP..
@Chimdalu..The lord is your strength..You dont need this mood now..Cheer up and start visualising your children around your house.Let's try as much as possible to be positive at all times even as hard as it seem..
@All,I love you all!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad inspite all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ayakaanoh, congratulations! Wishing you h&h pregnancy. Please check your progesterone levels as our sisters have said. Hugsssss

@Prettyrosefave, yours is next o!

@all, please do your hpts nd bpts and come and testify. We still have like 25 bfps to declare this month.

@Chimdalu, hmmm, I want you to read Alwaystrue's post again. If you are preggie by December and you don't have a bump, will you announce it to everybody that you are pregnant? You just announced a breakthrough recently. You need to relax and let God complete the work He started. Christmas is still like 2-3 cycles away. Hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MizJaY(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
hi all, been trying for a while now and right now, im 17 days past ovulation and tested at 15 days past ovulation as my symptoms then were: bosom tenderness, low abdominal cramping mostly at night, creamy cervical mucus discharge (quite much), fatigue, tiredness, nausea, backache. i got a very very faint line, on the home pregnancy test kit i used (at 15 dpo) so i decided to wait for two more days to test again as i heard hcg doubles every 24 - 48hours so i expected a darker line in 2 days time. So i tested again today (now 17 dpo) and its a bit fainter than the last test, almost invisible this time. some symptoms like fatigue, nausea, are not so much present again i just feel tired and my bosoms are sore and swollen, backache is still present too and i get some very light cramping after i urinate or when i turn when lying on my belly and a little cervical mucus discharge but no sign of my period still. Is it too early to test? does this very faint line mean positive? what do you think the problem is here? heard about ectopic, chemical, miscarriages etc but i pray not to have such pregnancies. Should i be rejoicing now or is there anytin as false positive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
@mowafruitful i dey my sister,from time to time i peep in to know hw far,examz r coming on fine,last sitting on tuesday.

@echala tnx a zill,keep up the good work,he that wateret shall be watered,its well.
I greet you all beautiful people,this month has really brought storm of bfp,may it go round in jesus name.

@chimdalu what will i say more than what has already being said?i understand how you feel,pls stay sane by believing and claiming the word of God for your life,dust that depression off and continue ur knackson,it will surely pay off sooner than you can imagine.another thing,pls lets stop d miracle fin,am sure dats nt wat u mean.cheer up the lord is on the throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Honiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee...how was your exam? Hope yous smashed as per mamalawo levels? Are you done?

Anyways welcome back kiss

@mizjay....i reject ectopic or chemical for you...it can be that you got yout ovulation date wrong.

What test are you using? Try trueline or dr greg...for me it showed up on those two while testing negative on blood hpt and predicte for about three more days...so they are really sensitive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
@favoredgal my pepperoni,exam tinz r rollin out fine,mamalawo's no dey fail exam.hahaha,weldon darl,hwz lo?

@miz-jay,cool ur temper darlyn,cut out anxiety and follow our able sabi mamas advice.baby dust my darlyn,expect a positive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
@honie dearest...I trust it's all good with the exams. Wish you the very best.
@ayakaanoh...congrats dear. I pray the Lord that started the good work will perfect it. He will see you through.
@prettyrosefave...congrats dear, it is your turn to shine.
@dreamsinbc, our executive chef...amen to your prayers. Hope you are doing good.
@chimdalu...just relax and hand it all to God.
@all...baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ayakaanoh congrats dear. Am happy that God has changed your story. You will not have complications on this pregnancy. Rest well and dont fret. More bfps to come to the glory of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
@atonementchild
Lolll U HEAR ooo u wl not quote post again grin

Chimdalu
I repeat... It MUST happen for everyone here, the only challenge is no one knows the time! It takes less than 5mins to get preg so Dec is too far for our God. Relax as my sisters hv said.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
@all thank you for your imense support,i feel gallant and confident like a soldier,you have saved a soul,i almost had a heart attack yesternite when i first heard the date.the issue here is my father in law married a lady and she had one child,after several years she couldnt conceive again so my father in law married again,the new wife had my husband and died a year latter,coincidentally d first wife conceived not long after and had 2more sons,my dh knows no other mother but this his step mum,she raised him and according to him she never treated him badly,me too to be honest she hasnt bn bad to me,when we newly got married,she always parcelled gifts for me,she has a million pet names for me.but naturally shes very autocratic,bossy,she wants to know what her sons nd wives r doing at every giving time,she even asked me to resign my job in lagos and relocate to live with my dh in rivers state bonni where he works,that kids dont fly in air,or maybe they do where i come from?my sisters/brothers it almost caused a big misunderstanding,since then i kind of started avoiding her,we get her food stuffs turn by turn,that is the four wives,every three months each person will buy and send her,for others she will call them and ask for particular items but for me she wont kol,all i do is ask my co wives wat she specially requested then i would buy and send.she took ill recently without informing me she went to spend sum wks with my dh at bonni,since she left bonni all her complaint is my dh is married but is living like a bachelor,going home to meet her is scary,God will help me,i ve put for my annual leave,my boss will sign by monday,told her dh is sick i have to go tomorrow,let me go and spend my leave with him,am sure God will answer me.my fellow sisters in Gods waiting room,this year is our year,our babies shall plant in our wombs like the tree planted by the river bank,they shall grow nd be nurtured at the right time we shall deliver peacefully,my pregnant sisters you have found favour before God,you shall carry to term in peace and health and shall deliver like the hebrew woman.thank you all,i shall be living for bonni tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ omalichamchim, were you trying to email me or was it a mistake? Got an email from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chimdalu nwannem, biko relax ur mind and nerves. If God created the world in just 7days then I can assure you that dec is too much and too far to give u a bfp. Keep ur faith up. Ur step morther inlaw is not God so just show her love n keep ur calm. When BaBa brings it to pass, am sure she will run to you. Kindly enjoy ur leave with ur dh and bring back d twins testimonies dear.

Congrats my sis ayakaaanoh, you will carry to term and we will rejoice with u n ur LO

Honeiepie, gud to have u back at last
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
@chimdalu this is pathetic,be patient,you will succeed,safe trip tomorrow.

@aayakanoh congrats,h&h preggo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats aayakanoh. The Lord who did this for u, will perfect his work and do same for the rest of us. Keep bumping in d Lord.
Honiepie, acada mamalawo. How far with exams. Just incase u need expo, let us know. Lol. Going to see the woman tomorrow.

I guess I'm next in line to testify by. God's grace, I will. Amen.
Truckload of baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
@aayah Congrats! You will carry to term and deliver safetly in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
@chimdalu this situation might look like a giant and an unsumountable mountain but jesus is able to do all things,december is some cycles away just make good use of your stay with dh.baby dust.

@ayakanoh,the lord has wiped your tears and made you an expectant mother,i rejoice with you,happy and healthy 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello my blessed and highly favored ones. I need your advice. October is pastors' appreciation month. DH and I have been wondering what we can do for our pastor and his lovely wife. They have been so kind and lovely towards us. They have taken out personal time every week, for the past 6 weeks, to pray with DH and I in the church and asking God to bless us with children as HE did for them. They also waited for years before God blessed them with 4 miraclous children.

The wife has shown me so much love that I cry sometimes thanking God for bringing such a lovely person, whom the doctors once called barren and God proved them wrong, into my life now that I needed it most.

pls my ppl, what is the best thing we can do for them to show our appreciation? I understand that all honor and glory belong to GOD. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ayakanoh Congratulations may the Lord Keep you and give you the strenght to carry the pregnancy to term. Abeg o whatsup with Godiya Always? Pls show up and say hello ko? Triplets and Twin dust to all our mamas in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Chimdalu, will it be possible for u to get a job at your husband's location. I think u shld pray about it and ask God for direction. Just my opinion sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
@lore&temi, how body, I read your post of being depressed sometime, hope ur better now. my dear, everything in life is for the living, children, husband, money etc, one of my friends asked me sometime what am still waiting for as time is fast flying yet no pikin, she proceeded by saying she is worried cos my dh might decide to take another wife, I did not wait for her to finish before I responded, What if he takes, Is it the end of me? na fear she dey fear me now, my mil, sisters in-law and co no get my time again why? I have refused to allow any situation depress me. No one on earth worths dieing for, don't come to a situation where you will allow anything on earth depress you. Try and Make yourself happy by all means, learn new things, make new hair at least every month, look good, make ur dh happy, forget the issue of another wife, God has given you ur dh and u will never have a co wife in ur home, its well with you. Above all, abandon yourself for God Almighty.

@chimdalu, our sabi sabi sisters has said it all. You want to kill yourself because of what people will say in the village, I laugh, look, our destiny is not in the hands of men but God, bfp is not by struggle but by grace. what if you did not get ur bfp before xmas? don't allow anyone corner you into self pity, its not how far, but how well, destiny can only be delayed but not denied. you will have your children at the right time, its not by your efforts but its when God feels its time for you to have them. Prepare very well for this xmas from now, start planning how you will greet people, start thinking your response to negative questions, learn new fake laughs. love yourself, pamper yourself, buy new cloths, yes beautiful once. Above all abandon yourself for God.

@all, God bless una for me. love una sooooo much

@aayakanoh, congratulobia, @kaynee, hold it there, God will surprise you soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
@chimdalu, i feel U̶̲̥̅̊ dear sis, cos its same with me , living apart from dh, and issue of step mother in law but my step mother in law neva liked my hubby , so you can imagine my own situation. But it doesn't really bother me about what pple says cos GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has the final say in my situation and it is the same with you. What you need is to hold fast GØD̶̲̥̅̊ word, pray , confess positive things according to GØD̶̲̥̅̊ words, eat right and live a healthy life. In no time you will see GØD̶̲̥̅̊'s miraculous work.

@Honeypie, hope u are giving ur lecturers assignment ?

@all preggy moms, hope you are taking good care of urselves.

@all , i have a testimony but not abt ttc , Τ̣̣ђё day iyabetajos posted about GØD̶̲̥̅̊ remembering me, dh also sent text saying Τ̣̣ђё same, i was given an appraisal form for promotion since five yrs . Join me in thanking BaBa GØD̶̲̥̅̊ cos He has started with me.

@faith2013, pls pray for GØD̶̲̥̅̊'s direction on what to give to ur pastor and his wife

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Faith thank God for yo pastor it depends what u are willing to spend my sister ooo ipad ,laptop,anything that will make his work easier
@chimdalu God will wipe away yo shame like hannah it is well with you!

@ all I greet you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ayakanon,toGod be the glory thank god for ur testimony and big congratulations @chimdalu no fear,no stress no panicking,jst relax and look unto God he can do it in a blinkle of an eye @mizjay,if u ar noticing all those things and the test is still showing faint line from the best of my knowledge i think u hv had ur bfp but not to stress urself about anything, jsy give yourself a few days before testig again.Good luck.@honiepie dear how are u doing with exams,@all have a wonderful nite resy,luv u all,mmuahhhh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
@MUMA,GOD NEVA FAILS,HE WIL PERFECT HIS WIL IN OUR LIVES.CONGRATS DEAR

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
@venus,mowafruitful,honieP,muma,udoka,favouredgal,prettyrosefav,echala,atonementchild,amazon1012,chimdalu58,kike100,amaturahman, pink22,baaby,pintoxx,tbaby4real,iya-ejima,skimpychick,dreamsbic,mackieB,kayne,iya-dera&chuks,wnt2bpreggie,bcolah,faith2013,diamondring, not forgetting the man of the house santagelo25,thank you all for ur love and prayers,things of rejoicing will never cease from your lives IJN. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
@PREETYROSEFAVE,receive anointin in jesus name,amen.funny woman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
BFP, BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB! Incase u wondering...that's my new mantra. Like when u chant stuff during meditation while in hindu-like posture or yoga iiish. Anyways u geh warra meen. Guess its the over-dose of green tea with raspberry flavour that's working. Gotta go before I keep typing meself outta the thread.

Happy weekend sistaas/brothers?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
@faith2013, I think you buy very nice fabric(say lace) for mumi n voile for dadi, if you are very buoyant add a nice perfume-Swarovski aura/violet or 1million by pack rabbanie for mum and bomb for dad.

Best of luck!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ayaakanoh,Congratulations.Wishing u a stressfree 9month.

@Cjnone,yeah I'm much more better now,I'm no longer feeling depressed.I believe that one day,God will definitely see me through. Thank u my sister,love u loads.

@muma,Congrats.

@Hawtmummie,u are so funny,I was already thinking that u wanted to announce another BFP. Anyways,expect that soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
HawtMummie: BFP, BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB,BFB! Incase u wondering...that's my new mantra. Like when u chant stuff during meditation while in hindu-like posture or yoga iiish. Anyways u geh warra meen. Guess its the over-dose of green tea with raspberry flavour that's working. Gotta go before I keep typing meself outta the thread.

Happy weekend sistaas/brothers?
Abeg go check your self o, which one s BFB again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Ayaakanoh Congrats dear,U shall carry 2 full term by d grace of God..Eat nd rest well 4 me ok..
@chimdalu Abeg sis,chilax jare..Worry not coz God ll surprise u before december..na vomit tinz 4 villa cum dec.(((HUgs)))
@prettyrofesave congrats dear,I tap into ur testimony.
@Muma Congrats,more gud tinz 2 cum ur way
@all d preggy mama,hp twins r kickin..@Nice14 hp u n lo r doin great.
@Safe06 wher r u?
@Honey best of luck in ur exams

@All we shall all testify soon,Loads of baby dust 2 us all...Swtdrimz!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.