Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419743 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nope., I am in port Harcourt but can arrange to pick it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Oh i see. Its usually 40pounds but it was on sale or something...

Ok...lemme know
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ok will send u a pm.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
@skimpy chic...medplus...healthplus...etc...

@all sorry for derailing the thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
@favoured girl tanx a zill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi all av been reading and reading, my people nothing pass God o.
Sen.Tempest i understand exactly how you feel, my dear hold on to God.
When i was going thru the issue of non-stop bleeding i prayed and cried and sang. Sing songs in every situation you find yourself sing songs, there were so many songs i sang here, while am waiting by John Waller, praise you in the storm by casting crowns , He knows my name by Maranatha singers etc they all ministered to my situation and each time i sing it in church i sing it with passion
my sing unto God cry if u feel like its ok but sing it helps.
And as i always say what God cannot do no Dr can. Love u all and lets keep praising
@Honniepie how u My darlyn more Grace.
@safe if u want hide we must chop our sallah meat.
@Dreamsbaby how u doing too
and all one love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ sentempest, dear just take it easy wit yourself cos stress i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ enemy of fertility. GØD̶̲̥̅̊ never sleeps pls hold on to him, as for ur Dh, i think both of you shld pray never cease praying .

@honeypie, thanks for all ur effort, our GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will bless you plenty.

@ chimdalu, 3heartbeats!!!!!! Eeeeeh pls open up, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ ear i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ itching .
@all preggy moms , how una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥?, iyabeta hope you are good?

@please help me with dis; should i tell my main mother inlaw my problem concerning ttc, cos she's being pestering me lately, she's a very good mother in law Oo°˚˚˚°! But Τ̣̣ђё fact dat she gave birth to only Dh and remarried , and she really want her son to have kids for her formal husband ,
Note; i have step mother inlaw who neva liked dh,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
thank dears,
@muma i think you should talk to her,shes like a mum to you,tell exactly the way things are,she will understand,it will make things lots easier for both of you,findout time honey and bare your mind with her,i feel d vacuum in ur heart,dnt bare d burden alone,we are here and best of all God isnt far,at the right time he will do the best.lov ya lots,pls kip holdin on.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
My wife started bleeding this morning she is 24 weeks.
She had been admitted in hospital since last Thursday high BP and monitoring due to concerns about pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes.

Doctors have started injecting her with steroids to speed up the development of baby's lungs , should premature delivery occur, however there test suggest that there is no Urinary Tract Infection and that the cervix is closed and baby appears fine.

The bleeding has been quite a lot with some clots

Any ideas ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2013
@GenBuhari...I don't anything about the condition of you wife, but I pray The Lord will keep her and the baby safe. It is well.

Goodnight all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:50am On Oct 14, 2013
@GenBuhari, I'm sure she's in good hands. Her cervix is closed, the baby is fine and she's being monitored for GD and Preeclampsia, I think all bases have been covered. Relax and leave the rest to God. He has seen her this far, He will complete it to the glory of His Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Goodmrn all,

Its bn a while. Ȋ̝̊̅ apologise for my absence. Ȋ̝̊̅ hv not read bhind but will do so asap.

Genbuhari, my heart and prayers r wt u. May Jehovah God Almighty settle u and ur wife speedily -IJMN Amen.

@ Dreamsinbc, Ȋ̝̊̅ am specially writting because of u. Ȋ̝̊̅ just read about Gossypol and that it is harmful to male fertility. It is found in cottonseed oil and in potatoe chips hence we shd not feed dm to our DHs. Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't know if u hv used ds in any recipes as Ȋ̝̊̅ hv bn outta circulation but as soon as Ȋ̝̊̅ read it Ȋ̝̊̅ HAD to tell u.

Love u all sooooo much. Will read up and come to congratulate all the sisters and brothers Ȋ̝̊̅ need to congratulate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:09am On Oct 14, 2013
DRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! shocked shocked shocked, now my joy knows no bounds. Was scrolling back and saw someone wish u H & H 9 months and had to rush back. A few days back was searching for sometin on ur blog, Ȋ̝̊̅ was in a hurry so didn't check thru slowly but Ȋ̝̊̅ saw dt u had put a pix and talked more about infertility and Ȋ̝̊̅ said shocked ds babe is leaving anonymity behind Oº°˚˚°ºh! Ȋ̝̊̅ didn't know dt God Almighty has settled u! Babe, u will continue to be a star, ur hubby, family, friends and generation r blessed for having u! May u hv a H and H 9 months, no weapon shall be fashioned against u much less succeed. U shall see ur children and ur childrens children IJMN-Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2013
GENB,IT IS WELL WIT UR WIFE IN JESUS NAME,

PLS,SISTERS,i nid ur help.my kid sis called me just nw dat shes been bleedin for five weeks n dat d doc diagnosed DYSFUNCTIONAL UTERINE BLEEDIN n gave her vitamin k bt d bleedin hasnt stopped.any ideas please,she is lil bit overweight too.pls sisters help cos hes been cryim.shes 18
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2013
honeypie...... i need a favor from u plsembarassed
i want to cook the achara soup u told chimdalu about but don't know how to. pls can u send the recipe to smokeymaris@ gmail.com? tnx. also how do i prepare egusi balls? tnx

morning all, have a nice week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2013
@gen buhari..i just said a prayer for you and your wife...this baby will not come pre maturely in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Morning all,
@genbuhari pls have faith,the lord is with her,the doctors are caring 4 her,relax,i wouldnt want to prescribe or suggest because of her condition(preggie)God bless you,we are prayin for you.

@IYABETA NWANNEM,PLS GET CAYENNE POWDER,MIX A TEASPOON IN VERY HOT WATER LET HER DRINK,THE BLEEDING WILL STOP B4 U CAN COUNT TO 10.i came online this morning because of your post,5weeks is a long time,do it as urgently as you can.cayenne powder are sold in big drug or chain stores.kip me posted.

@smokey,hey longer throat haha i will do that latter in d day my darlyn,i got class right about now,hope it wont b too late.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2013
@ iyabetajos, i had Τ̣̣ђё same experience dysfunctional bleeding when i was 18 also, but Τ̣̣ђё only i Ŕεm̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ber is , i was injected, given drugs and one of them was Primolut n, also dr inserted his hands into M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥. Vjj , i remember dat one cause i screamed and cried cos of Τ̣̣ђё pain. Finally at 24 , i was diagnosed with PCO cos i neglected and dr placed me on birth control pills. My younger sis had Τ̣̣ђё same thing last year and doc said it normal dat it will stop and gave her some drugs too including primolut n, it stopped too but came back after 7 mnths so i bought Gnld feminine for her and she's ok now , i also gave her acv recently to be using.
Hope dis helps

@ gen, i believe she's in a capable hands. GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will see U̶̲̥̅̊, DW and lo thru.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2013
honeypie no it won't be, tnx alot embarassed

@ gen buhari, dr said there is no cause for alarm ryt? hold on to that and pray k? its well. ll say a prayer for ur wifey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Gen Buhari it is well with ur wife and the Lo they all shall come out fine and safe by God's grace. Iyabetajos it is well with her she'll be fine in Jesus name just do as our sisters had adviced.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Lizzyyyyyyyytooooooo! Haba haba haba! U too scarce na. I don find you tire. I deleted my email history, I was even looking for past emails so I could email you. My dear, I put that pix so that people would know I'm a real woman with real issues. Thank you my darling, yours is next oooo.

No, I don't use cottonseed oil o, I read it isn't too good too, so I never bothered. I'm pming you right away, pls reply ooo, I want your email addy.

@Muma, it depends on the relationship you have with her. If you guys are close, I see no reason not to confide in her. You never know where help will come from.

@Iyabetajos, try the cayenne pepper. Also let her add black strap molasses, and stop the acv for the time being till the bleeding stops. She should try to lose 10kg and see how it goes. Has she been checked for PCOS? She can also try what Muma said worked for her sis. Please tell her to stop crying. I know it's scary at that age, but comfort her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Oh onye nwerre madu ka onye nwere ego, beaurifuls queen's n lolo
@Rute thks 4 ur advise u saved a soul , @Favoredgal nwanyi oma,omalicha my oga at d top is taking manix n wellman.. U wil carry 2 dem IJN AMEN LOVE U.
@Muma my dear what more can i do, love ur kind words, u r blessed.@chimudalu nwanyi anambara odigi kwa easy ooo thanks 4 puttin me ur prayers Chukwu cho gi nma! Amen.@dreamy damsel mummy junior u r blessd beyond curse, hnh 9mnths is ur portion in d land of living! Amen.@honeypiem, dokitam, ACHARAUGOm, idi ok, thks 4 dat lovly words n prompt answer u are already rewarded by our Almighty Father... Me n my hussy r ok. Jst dat i want 2 carry his baby 25months no be moi-moi. God! Ebube Dike bia za anyi ekpere, a gwa izara elijah,elisah,hanna,ruth,daniel e.t.c ka anya mmiri anyi buru anyi ochi. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2013
THAMK U SISTERS SEE ME DEY DO JAMES BOND WIT HER FOR ROAD TO GET D POWDER N DEN SEE A GYNAE.LOV U BABES
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2013
@Gen buhari put evritin in God's hands, U n dw wil cm out victorious in Ijn. Amen@iyabetajos it is wel my sister @all by his stripes we are healed. Abeg ooo mak una no dey sick na sallah we dey o o o if not i wil invite our lovly goldenbaby a.k.a onye army to mak use of her e.koboko. Love u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2013
@honiepie, please does ACV make someone to loose weight?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Dreams pls cud u give me ur Email so Ȋ̝̊̅'ll mail u directly. Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't wanna put mine on here right now. Am trying to scroll back thru my email but it may take me a while. Am still dancing etigi Oº°˚˚°ºh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2013
@all, who is interested in doing a fertility diet challenge? It will be tasking, but it will be worth it. You can expect to optimise fertility. I have quite a few requests for this, so I decided to make it into a challenge to run for one whole month. If interested, it will start with a liver cleanse, then employ Honiepie's detox methods (shake off and acv). It is important to stick to this challenge, and not derail. There will be a 30 day meal plan for male and female. As a result of the requests, I decided to post it here, but i could start another thread, or post in another thread.

Note:
Muslim or Christian, this will start with a one day fast (you can do an hour midnight prayer in lieu of the fast)
this is NOT a weight loss diet, it's for optimal fertility, but you can expect to lose at least 4 kg.
Please do not use skimmed anything, full fat dairy all the way
Do not snack on peanuts, look for cashews, almonds or pumpkin seeds
Please get a scale for measuring food (N1000)
You need a hot water bottle of heating pad (hot water bottle preferred)
You need a juicer or high speed blender

**** I can't make any promises, but I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2013
lizzyslaw: Dreams pls cud u give me ur Email so Ȋ̝̊̅'ll mail u directly. Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't wanna put mine on here right now. Am trying to scroll back thru my email but it may take me a while. Am still dancing etigi Oº°˚˚°ºh!

frostedbakeshopng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2be: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2013
@Dreamsnib, I'm in, I am ready to try this.
@Muma, I am in a somewhat similar situation. Just that my DH doesn't want me to discuss it with anyone. He says if anybody wants to know, I should direct the person to him. Follow your instincts, if you trust her enough, you can open up to her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
@ dreams, mum2be , honeypie and others, thanks for your advice. I called dh to let him knw my decision , he said no dat i shldnt tell her dat cos she's hypertensive dat i shld tell her to continuing praying for me. I will visit her todays. Thanks sis

@dreams, A̶̲̥̅♏ in for Τ̣̣ђё one month fertility diet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2013
@jossy yes you can lose weight while on acv especially if you take it minutes b4 food.

Acv has the ability to cut ur glucose(sugar)level in half for prediabetic people,and its able to cut 4 - 6percent of your blood glucose level over night just by takin 2tablespoons b4 bedtime(remember to always drink lots of water while on acv)

iyabeta hv u got it?bsm is a good add but not today @all,she can combine bsm nd acv from day 3,thats a good combination for bleeding,cyst,fibroid etc,but in this case this is an emergency,CAYENNE POWDER only along with hot water should be taken.it wont taste good @ all,but its a sure immediate remedy.@sen.nne di ora nma,nwanyi ka ibe ya,ericha abia ozo,ugebge di ya,well done darlyn,ur bfp is sure,u cud also check aladinma shopping mall,its a big mall,guess u might find it dere.

@dreams sweet,hwz dh n lo?from time to time do small shako for dh,let him try his ability on cookin.have a nice day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2013
@honiepie, hmm, if I allow dh cook, that means no food for anybody, and my kitchen might just burn down. Mbanu, make I dey manage first. Lmao!

I just read about the bsm, I thought she could start immediately. That's good to know o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.