Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,518 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440521 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2013
Bcolah please send another PM please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2013
I am feeling so sick,bloated and hazzy,i started malaria medication yesterday yet i dont feel better,my mind just struck something,my af is 8days late,God please can it be what i am thinking or is it malaria or could it be the bee products?i have being feeling ok since i started taking them,though like most people reported,i have all visible symptoms of pregnancy,my bossom,bu.tt,hip,lips,shinny oily skin.please baba God help me,my body is burning like hot plate,is anyone feeling these or is it resistant malaria.my mind is running wild,i dont know what to think or say.if you see me,i look like i just put to bed,my husband and colleagues complement my new look because i used to be slim,but since i started these supplement everywhere is just shooting out,my colour is glowing,clear,tonned and bright but for this sickness,i wish i could vommit,i will feel better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2013
@diamond ring just do pt na and put yourself out of the misery

@dream hope this diet/ cleanse is safe for a pregnant woman? Pls check with your doctor's first

Abeg where person go sew sallah meat chop! Safelicious, tbaby and others Happy sallah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2013
@Genbuhari,
I hope madam is better. May the Lord keep the baby safe and madam too.

@Iyabetajos, mama James bond abeg o. Sofry thins o. Please rest well abeg o.

@prettyrosefav, don't worry dear. Just respond in good faith. You learn self-control which is a fruit of the Holy Spirit when pushed like this. Just patiently enjoy your miracle for it will not tarry.

@Mamalawo Honeypie cum prophetess, amen o for your prophesy for @chimdalu.
Weldone and thanks for helping @iyabetajos sister. You toooooo much.

@diamondring, pls test sharp sharp.

@MamaT, I know say you like better thing. How body Kwa? Prayers how far?

@dreamsinbc, oya we dey wait o. How the twins?

@Echala, Bcolah, newbies, oldbies wey don run, preggies, and efribody my greetings.

@prettymomma, @hebrewwoman and others please stop by o

@ayakaanoh, I dey kampe. The bible says our children will be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of our children. So I am spending time to be taught through the word so I will be used of God to teach my children well just like Timothy's mum and grandmum taught him well the Holy Scriptures. The world is growing evil and worse everyday but our children will have peace and the word of God hidden in their hearts by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2013
@Bcolah, howzit with you too, my hubby has withdrawn lately and my house is quiet with no laughter, we talk only when we have things to share. But I'm trying to put some spices into our relationship but it has not been easy because I'm not the cheerful girl again. He's on new drugs now and l'm trying to change his diet. I also want to burn some fat off, still waiting for honiepie's response on my msgs. EID MUBARAK.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2013
@genbuhari I'm with u in prayers, it is well with ur wifey insha Allah.@diamond pls try to relax and look for something that will take your mind off it, anxiety is not too good for you at this time. You already have most of the symptoms so why worry yourself. It is well my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2013
favored gal:

@dream hope this diet/ cleanse is safe for a pregnant woman? Pls check with your doctor's first

Lol! I not going to do it. I have two ttc neighbours that are buying all the food stuff, and they will cook when I don't have strength, with my recipes, in my kitchen. My own is to put up the photos and recipes. I can't do the cleanse now, but some of the recipes are pregnancy-friendly. I'll indicate to show which is which
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2013
@Alwaystrue,favoredgirl and atanda ati adisa thanks for your suggestions but am scared of -ve result,let me wait a few more days.i have being ttc for years,pls God wipe my tears and show mercy on my transgressions.@honiepie just mailed me saying i should stop the malaria medication till after my pt.@atanda ati adisa put your trust totally on God,if you hear my story,you will understand that my existence is by the grace and mercy of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
@all barka d'sallah
Went for pelvic scan doc said everytin is ok. Will do Hsg when the hormone test is out. We must surely get our Bfp IJN Amen
Diamondring pls do test because i believe u will get Bfp. We are waiting
Genbuhari how is ur wife and baby hope God has proved Himself to u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
@All, we are more than conquerors.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2013
Sen.tempest:
Our lord n personal saviour Jesus christ, U said it all in luke 11 vs 13. Pls u also said none shall be barren in ur land , nw even wit my little faith stil no change, sobs! Cnt sleep, my lovly husband is going down evryday as d only heir n an orghan coupled wit no contract 4 d past 7months, aplying 4 jobs stil no show! Al i wanted is 2 be a blessing 2 him. God please i ve no other God aprt 4 u. cm n restore 2 me d joy of my salvation cos im dying slowly since af show 4dys ago refuse 2 tell dh 2 avoid HBP. Please 'sobs'! My beauriful mamas, goldenbaby,pinkmama,safe,muma,hawtmummy,mamat,prettysave 2 mentn bt afew, im tired so tired! Who ve i wronged? @all d preggy mamas udokapaulm,favoredgal,tbaby,nice,dreams,ayaankoh, i wish u al h&h nine months wish 2 join u soon but how soon! @my sister who is abt 2 get married dis december cald dat since she dating dis guy no bfp, she just d try 2 see if it wil enter bt no show 4 2yrs nw she scared n wants 2 cal of d wedding? Please advice needed.@my dokita honiepie dear pleas how many days cn i detox n wia cn i get acv in owerri thks. Love u all....
Just patchin, still skuling . Sorri 4 d long post

My sister. Do not be weary. Seek solace in the Word of God. The Enemy will keep throwing missiles but be rest assured that He (She) that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the Almighty.

Prayer is the master Key. I'm praying for you my dearest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
For thou LORD art a shield for me , You are my glory and the lifter of my head
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
For thou LORD art a shield for me , You are my glory and the lifter of my head.

I strongly believe with all of my heart that this year is still full of blessings for US, I know some of US might feel weak now but hold out, please hold on God is and always will be on the throne.

It is well especially in the well. Please stay strong. God bless US all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Atandaatiadisa, stay strong, dnt get discouraged. Joy comes in d morng,morng doesn't mean anytym that has an AM in front, it means wen we wake up. So my dear, wake up, cos joy is here. Try and spice up ur marriage, its not just for baby making, its also for companionship. God will give u strenght to stay strong during this trying period. Its not over yet. Cos ur joy must come my darling. Kisses and hugs!

Alwaystrue , we hail too oh, ow body? How knackson too. *wink*

Diamondring, we r waiting to share in ur joy, so dnt entertain fear at all. Just believe. Conception is nt a difficult job for God.

He said" Let there be light, and there was light" he didn't have to search for cables or look for a power generating plant to achieve this, it was just His word. So I believe, HE can speak that same word and turn our situations around within the twinkle of an eye. *justtoencouragesomeone*

Off to look for sallah meat to chop. See ya.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
my father my God, please wipe our tears, save us from this stage of our lives. we need your blessings, please heal us from our head to toes. we put our trust in you lord. put our enemies to shame lord, let them know that your delay is not a denial, let them know that when you say YES, no man can say no. SAVE US LORD

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
@diamondring,
Use faith chase out the fear and test o. No go load baby with malaria drugs Abel o.
It is well with you.

@Molola,
Amen. We will keep holding on.

@Bcolah,
Preach it dear. God did not search for cable or generator to bring light. It was simply by His Word. Yes o. He does not need fallopian tube, ovary, hormones, uterus sef. ?.the testimonies of people without womb yet delivering. My Lord is just too much. Did He not say it and will He not do it?

Another beautiful one, morning means when we wake up! Hia!
My dear I am encouraged! God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Examz are over,jeeze cant beliv it,am as free as air now,wats goin on in here,is everyone on strike or exile,abeg make una show face now now ooo!
@diamondring kedu ihe ina akoabeg go do pt,i see bfp written all over you.
@bcholar wow dats a good write up there,hugs darl.
@always true i serious,very sincerely admire you,you speak like an adult,so much sense in ur every word,cheers dearie,God is about to do something great ur life,AMEN!
@atanda i no see ur msg ooo,abeg resend
@chimdalu i need marathon knackson energising pill,abeg show lov to a sis.i can imagin hw red and bruised dat place is,hahaha easy o ma sis.
@all thank you for givin me an opportunity amongst you,for appreciatin d little i got to offer,may God bless us all.tomorrow is my sweethearts bday,pls join us in thanking the lord for him and for bringing us this far.lov u all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
@all Good day,

Am not done reading up but just got scared dt while am reading up more pages will pile up fast.

@ Dreams, am game for d challenge but Ȋ̝̊̅ wanna ask, will it make me reduce? Am enjoying what Ȋ̝̊̅ hv on me now and don't wanna lose really. Ȋ̝̊̅ would like Dh to reduce just a little though Ȋ̝̊̅ kind of like him like ds but Ȋ̝̊̅ guess a reduction will be healthier for him. Also u talked about some of the recipes being pregnancy frendly and dt u will specify which is which, hope dt those dt r not pregnancy friendly will be TTC friendly.

@PrettyRosefave, pls dn't be too upset wt ur DH, am sure u hv heard the saying "attack is d best form of defence" and "transferred agression". Me thinks dt DH does not really blame u but being d Man that he is, he feels bad dt the problem has bn placed squarely at his feet and attacking u is just a form of defence and a ploy so u dn't bcome boastful or proud about it. Pls bear wt him and swallow d pain cos believe me, in his heart he is pained dt he is making u go through all the stress. He would feel better if there was a problem wt u too so d blame is shared. He loves u, its just dt damned male pride.

@Honeypie24, hv bn reading through slowly but wanna say thank u and God bless u. Ȋ̝̊̅ hv learnt from u. Since Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't wanna lose weight Ȋ̝̊̅ will do d water cleansing and progress to ACV.

@all, love u lots. Sorry for d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Barka De Sallah to all our muslim brothers and sisters. Am still waiting for my share of the Sallah meat.
@honeypie, thank God that u successfully concluded ur exams in good health. And hapi Birthday in advance to ur sweetheart. Where's the party at so that I can start packing my luggage.

@all, hope we re all enjoying the holiday.
Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimssy11: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hi everybody long tym. Hw r u all hope u r enjoying d break.
@ all d new preggy mamas congrats I wish u all H n H nine months. Those of us still waiting it will go round IJN Amen
@ all pls were can I get ACV. There is a post I can't remember by whom and I can't locate d page I saw it,bt she bought her's at Karu site in Abuja. Karu is close 2 me n I went 2 buy it 2day I no see.. But am I 2 look 4 it in a supermarket or pharmacy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Honiepie dear,am very proud of you,the positive impact you have made in many lives are incomprehensible,you have being a blessing to many.i read the post about the lady that bled for 5weeks and in less than a few seconds you showed up and gave solution that immediately quenched the flow,this is God working through you.i will forever be greatful and thankful for meeting you,above all my glory goes to GOD who used you to make my dream of becoming a mother a reality.congrats on successful completion of your proffessional examination

happy birthday to your prince charming,from lee and mike.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
congratulations on your successful exam completion,i thank God for you.
The purpose for which you where created shall not be cut short,in jesus name.amen

Happy buff dae to dh in advance.

You people are raising my hope by this bfp things,pls my God donot allow my expectation be cut short,after the holidays i will go for pt.baby showers to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
dimssy11:
@ all pls were can I get ACV. There is a post I can't remember by whom and I can't locate d page I saw it,bt she bought her's at Karu site in Abuja. Karu is close 2 me n I went 2 buy it 2day I no see.. But am I 2 look 4 it in a supermarket or pharmacy?

Check H-medix pharmacy and supermarket @lagos street Garki or there's another one in wuse 11.

@honeypie, congrats for your successful exam completion. I priase GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for ur success dear.
Also wishing ur hearthrob a Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ birthday in advance , many more fruithful and healthy yrs ahead. Make sure you give him a treat.

@ dreams, i sent you an email, pls reply before my radish and kidney beans get spoilt.
Also pls can you post Τ̣̣ђё shopping list , so dat we can start buying Τ̣̣ђё non-perishAble ones.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
@honniepie happy bday to ur swt hrt in advance. God bless him real good .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Honiepie tanl God u have finishd ur exams, wish u success. Happy birthday in advance to ur sweethrt
@udoka how are u and babies hope they are kicking well. May God always be with u IJN Amen
I wish us Bfp soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
hi tara,
how are yu doing?sorry am responding abit late,here is what i think would help
boric acid powder
empty gelatin capsule
culturelle
plain yougourt(the type labelled active live culture)

fill the gelatin capsule with boric powder nd insert every night 4 3nights,after the 3rd night(from day 4)wash ur vijay insert as much plain yougourt deep inside(if yu hv a vijay applicato,do one full applicator pump)daily for as many days as you wish .also tk ur culturel according to direction from day 4.after the 3rd day on d boric powder it will b gone.good luck dear,pls kip me posted.
(i tried to mail u bk,but my netwok seems very bad,will kip tring)

@all thanx 4 ur kind wishes,u will not lack and your lineage shall inherit d earth,amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
@childless, Honestly I understand your refusal to change your name very well. I heard of a man who was ttc for a while, someone came looking for him without knowing him in person, he saw him and asked * Oga pls do you know Mr James house? (fake name) the man responded, which of the James and the visitor said *That barren Man* Mr James now said he is the one. from that day hence, he decided to change his name to *that barren man* thinking that is what everybody calls him at his back. it was so bad that if you call him Mr. James, he will say, pls call me That Barren man. God saw his shame and decided to change his name by himself. he is now a father of 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls. God Almighty will soon change your name by himself. @udoka said it and I believe her, all of us here will be sweet mothers someday, the our challenge is that we do not know when it will start. but surely, we ill breastfeed our babies with our own breast sooner than expected.

@atandaatadisa, pls try anything within your reach to create a peaceful atmosphere in your home. Let there be mutual communication. It might not be easy, but you can do it, make sweet meals, change your bedspread to brighter colours. talk to your dh even when it feels disconnected. Pray as if your whole life depends on it, its well with you. soon, you will smile, I hear a sound of great laughter in your home. the devil is a bastard.

@pretty, men will always be men, what your dh said to you is what most ttc women hear everyday, do not be discouraged. let it not bother you. that shows your bfp is near. cheer up and love him more.

@all, my church was electrified today, a couple was barren for 9 yrs, took in for the first time and delivered twins, got pregnant again after one year and delivered twins. What a mighty God we serve, That same God that did it for that couple is still alive, he will do it to us sooner that we expect.

@safeo6, am tied of waiting for the ram, I don tell my keke napap driver to divert to mummy @Venus house maybe she wil have something for me.

@my wonderful Muslim sisters and brothers, happy Eid Mubarak

@all, Have you noticed that anything some many people start complaining amongst us, someone with bfp is on the way? The chains are broken, its time to testify. no more murmuring.
Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with ways to reduce PMS? Any drugs or natural remedy?? Thanks all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
@cyvia
My sis we are fine, thx.

@ enkaay
Taking hot water or preferably taking fresh ginger infusion. It helps to also cleanse ur system and reduces clotting incase u clot.

@all
Keep holding on, your DAY must come, do ur part and leave God's part for Him.

@honypie
HBD to ur sweetheart in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Congrats on the successful completion of ur exams Honiepie, ur results are already fine in Jesus name. Happy Birthday to ur Sugarpie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ Udoka2, thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
@lizzyslaw, the cleanse at the start of the 30 day challenge is not pregnancy-friendly. But what I based that comment on was the consumption of vitamin a. Required daily amounts of vitamin a differ widely for ttc and pregnancy. That's basically the difference in the recipes I'm working on.

@Muma, I replied you yesterday o. Ah! Lemme check and resend. I will post the shopping list before Friday.

@Cjnone, that's my church. It was awesome!

@Honiepie, hbd to your boo in advance

@diamondring, you are taking a risk by delaying a pt. You need to get your progesterone levels checked if you are pregnant. If not for Udoka, I might not have checked my levels early, and would not have found out that my level was really low.

@Udoka, thank you, I'm grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.