Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440849 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Twingirls, no too vex biko. You can find radishes at a good salad market. You can get the red ones or white ones. For Maca, and every other supplement or herb, I get from Amazon.com I'm yet to see Maca powder here, and I've really looked. You can email me, so I can tell you what steps to take. They get to you in 2-3 weeks.
Will def post a shopping list well before time so we can stock up. I'm drawing up the meal plan. Do the jogging small small o...yes, cinnamon sticks aren't that expensive. The price is about that.
@MamaTriplets, yes, I think you are very right. I will start a new thread, and will use 'simple lingua' and easy to find foods.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin@All, why is nobody welcoming me .
It is well, i was on TTC for sometime before my last pregnancy in 2010( after fasting,prayers and deliverance cos all medical results were ok) &now am craving for God's mercy for another child.
@all mummies in the house,what should I do or use to increase my chances.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Haaa, Overblessed, you are over welcome. May your stay here be brief and blissful. If you read back, I'm sure you'll find answers to your questions. Welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
@overblessed,ur name says it all,you are welkom dear,@kaynee hw r u dear?u ve bn very cold lately,pls cheer up,lets feel u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
@overblessed you are welcome yo stay here will be short and sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Pikinmama, I always like you cos I followed you as a guest on ivf thread. Your post brought me out, I used to pound yam for my hubby too before but now, layelaye, I can't try that trash oooo, I buy poundo yam and its very good, I buy it in mushin, forgotten the brand, you will love it compared to the stress of pounding. Soft and very good. You make it by boiling water first, add the powder and roll it, then return it back to fire for like three minutes, I love it. Heared pounded yam increases count that's was why I used to pound it then but now I do the poundo ooo.

@Childful, God won't come down from heaven to aask you to change your name, He will use human. Pls ask the mods to change your name, it is well with you, am sure jabez can tell you better how name can affect ones destiny if you have the opportunity to ask him.

@Genbuhari, relax, don't panic, rather rejoice in Him because He is great in Execellency. He will keep your LO.

@Overblessed, I like your name oo, you shall be overblessed, God go add jara to your kids.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Honiepie,dreamsinbc&rute -amen and to every momma here, the Lord will grant us our heart desires.I am immensely moved with the level of love in here.God will tremendously bless us in this section more than we can imagine IJN.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Honiepie, the poundo yam you buy for 35k, how many kg? Think that's rather expensive to serve only 4people.

I remember now the name of the brand, its Ayoola poundo yam, I think its the most common for now and its very good, you won't go back to start pounding like superwoman.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
@prettyrose,I can only say it is well with you and that the lord will fill your heart with overflowing joy.Pls I know that you have been praying ceaselessly but have u tried praying specifically calling your DH 's full name?praying and declaring your desires on him especially mid-night prayers? hmm my sister life has taught me another prayer dimension that sometimes my DH thinks am running mad.I will mail you,if you send me your mail add.

@Childful as someone rightly said,we can say we are barren and expect to be fruitful. I beg you ,your victory starts from your heart to your mouth then it begin to show physically,during my first TTC experience a woman called me she said"Iyawo, people that married long after u have children, do u want your own" and I said yes.She said "your mouth is bad,plead for mercy from God to clean your tongue, reverse every -ve words u have said to urself and wait and see".I did that and got pregnant 6months later.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Bcolah could you resend your mail please.

@ Deema thanks for offering, looking forward to the challenge.

@ Gen Buhari, God will complete the good work he started in Jesus name, amen.

@wnt2bePreggy God's gift are without repentance, he has started restoring your husband he will complete it in Jesus name, amen. I know you are superexcited and all but please acknowledge God for allowing your path to cross with Honiepie's. @ all let's please watch against this please. I know Honeypie, Dreamsibnc, and everyone who educates here will agree with me on this.

@all, God bless and grant you your heart desires in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ prettyrosesave, we are going through the same situation. My dh thought the problem was from me until we went for checks. Even after the doctor said the count is even low for Ivf, he still didn't believe I was totally ok. Most traditional men think women are really the ones with infertility issues but thank God for his mercies. There's absolutely nothing God cannot do; he will surely visit each and every one of us at the sooner than we think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
MY SISTERS TANX OHHH.HMMN I TOOK HER TO CLINIC BT I TURNED OUT TO B D PATIENT.SHE IS OK NW AFTER TAKIN D PPWDER N D DOC PRESCRIBED PRIMOLUT.

MY B.P WS TOO HIGH N I KINDA SLUMPED.I JUST WOKE KINDA CONFUSED N DIS IS D PLACE DAT CAME TO MY MIND FIRST,PLS I NID UR PRAYERS SISTERS.MY TWINS WIL B OK IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

@TARAMISORE,PLS WE NID TO CHAT UP IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
@iyabeta,where you able to get the cayenne powder 4 her?and did it help?

Its well with you n lo,get well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ iyabetajos. It is well. God is in control. He wld keep you and your twins safe. In jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
@all pls let is be reminded about the PRAYERS in10mins at 7pm...

@overblessed...welcome to the thread...may your prayers be answered in Jesus name

@prettyrosefave...my sister as you have asked God to arise...i pray he will and show himself strong in your matter in Jesus name. Men!!! I tire for them...i canr even lie

@iyabetajos...my sister..it is well with you. You will carry these twins to term by the power in the blood of Jesus...pls get your feet off the ground and rest as much as possible...get help for the house if you dont already have one!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
@HONIEPIE,tanx sarling.we got it from a bakers shop in one plastic container.after takin it d bleedin subsided n nw she isnt even bleedin.

@all am a lot beta nw tho spottin.my mum came n drove me hm.nw na complete bd rest ohh.its well wit us all.@GENB,trust madam is doin beta nw.its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
@honie24 pls when is the best time to start using Acv and what is cinnamon use for? Just bought the two at shoprite. @Dreamsinbc I'm interested in ur offer ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
@iyabeta thank God,nxt time anyone is bleeding,dont panick,dnt bring the person out in the sun,to avoid heavier bleeding,leading to shock,quickly rush for CAYENNE POWDER,take a teaspoon in hot cup of water,get it down hes/her throat in less than 20seconds the bleeding must stop,no matter how severe or uncontrollable,thank God it helped and shes perfect now.

Hope you are good too?take some rest.

@Atanda acv is best after detox.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Honiepie24, thanks for your prompt reply, pls guide me on what to do, I'm on my period now. What product should I buy to detox and do I use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
@dreams, pls mail me too ,the steps to get things from amazon. Thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iyabetajos, why now? Take it easy, ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ now, its only you a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ LO dat matters apart frm God, do not stress urself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anyway, watch wat U̶̲̥̅̊ eat, try not to gain more weight, do not diet but be watchfull, i see God guiding a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ protecting our twins, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ you are His concern, tis well a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ rest well.

Gen Buhari, do come forth wt ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimony, after prayers dia MUST be result

Dreams, i wil mail U̶̲̥̅̊, tanx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iyabetajos, the devil has always been, and will continue to be, a liar. Please relax completely. If memory serves me correctly, this is the second time you're slumping. Please, take it very easy. Enjoy and stick to the bed rest, please. Hugs, dear

@Venuss, I will.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ Iyabetajos,it is well with you. Abeg take the bed rest serious,i am sure it is the stress, glad ur sister is ok
@ Gen Buhari,it is well with ur wife,God has taken charge.
@ Prettyrosefave,just take it easy. Men and their ego,even when they are shooting blanks they will not cool down to find solution. Thank God for ur heart of forgiveness so that ur prayers will be answered.
@ Pink22;two days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dreamsinbc am also interested
Overblessed u are welcome may your stay here not be long. You are over highly blessed IJN
Childplenty as you are in this trend you must surely get your Bfp soon. Pls my sister in any situation you find urself give tanks to God.
Prettyrosefave i will only tell u it is well. God will prove Himself and give you Bfp bfore this year continue to trust in God
Genbuhari nothing is too small for God to do. Just believe and trust Him your wife and baby are ok IJN Amen
Iyabetajos i tank God for your sisters life. Devil is a liar you must surely conquer. Thank God u are ok now pls take good rest.
@all we shall be strong in prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
@iyabetajos darleen, i thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ you are ok.pls rest wella and diet well too . Thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for your sis.

@Gen,pls how's madam doing ? Pls come and tell us what's up with her, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ must be glorify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
@genB its well with madam IJN
@overblessed you are welcome ur stay shall be short IJN
@preetyrose the lord will answer his name in you life sooner than you expected
@iyabetajos sorry sweet,try and rest very well,no strenuous work for now,the lord will complete his work in your life
@alwaystrue where art thou.
@safe06 if you show face without sallah meat eeh,barka de sallah to all muslim brothers and sisters
@all the lord will visit us soon IJN
@all my woderful sisters love you all plenty kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ Gen, you shall not cast Ur young ones.God has taken control.
@ iyabetajos pls u need plenty rest n dont forget to pray
@ all when Are we having our monthly prayers?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Iyabetajos, it is well with you. Pls maintain strict bed rest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Smiler, 'twas a nairaland pm I sent in order to get ur email address. U can just reply the pm, dt way, I get ur email address or if u dnt mind giving me here. Want to find out some tins from u. How body?

Iyabetajos and Gen Buhari, pls take it easy on ur self and madam, dis ones would be carried to term and delivered safely. Dnt entertain fear, the devil is a liar.

Dreamsinc, I'm in for it too, when are we starting. grin

Honiepie, u haven't given us dt gist oh, we are still expecting it.

Atandaatiadisa, how are u and dh doing now. Hope it's love wantintin 247!!
wink

New followers, may the good Lord grant all our hearts desires and port all of us soon to the belleful thread ASAP. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2013
@all, the lord will perfect that which concerns us soonest in Jesus name.Sweet dreams
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2013
@Gen Buhari God has perfected all that concerns your wife, she is fine in Jesus Name.
@ Iyabetajo, pls pls and pls adhere to the bed rest, The Lord is your strength thank God for your sis, I remember in Uni I had something like that I thought I was miscarrying an immaculate conception baby then ( lol) grin.
@prettyrosefave it is well with you, men and their ego, thank God you forgave him keep speaking positive words to him and keep praying for him.
@ Childful you can't be discouraged o, no matter how long. Rem Abraham God told him he will be a father of many nations it had not happened but he still believed, my dear it may look like it tarry be rest assured it shall surely come.
@ Honey baby how's your exam going?
@ All God is turning our sorrows to joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2013
@all, by God's grace, we will start on the 1st of November. I will open the thread and post the link here. Will post the shopping list as well, so we can stock up before starting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.