Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398576 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2013
HWA to muma, I pray for the fulfilment of ur heart's desire IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Good morning all, and compliments of the season. We are celebrating God's special/greatest gift to the world. Romans 8:32 says "He who did not spare His own son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?". Pls take note of these words ~ with Him, freely give, all things( including children). Pls let's trust Him d more and hold Him by His word, He can't fail us. For me I have resolved that let God be God, and since then I have had great peace. This is exactly one year dat I had a failed ivf, and it was as if I couldn't bear it. I cried my heart out, I thought abt d pain, d money, everything. But to the glory of God, the Holy Ghost comforted us. And since then I have never cried or worried myself abt ttc. So my sisters/brothers there is no hopeless situation with God. Worry can't help, questioning God can't help, blacksliding can't help, seeking for help from wrong source can't help. The highest we can do is to seek Him in prayer and praise, have faith in Him, seek for proper medical assistance, eat right, take right herbs. But ultimately, Our help is in God. I pray dat dz season God will move us from disgrace to grace, test to testimony, pain to gain, depression to celebration, shame to fame, zero to hero, insult to result, disappointment to appointment, doom to boom, labour to favour, story to glory, in Jesus name Amen!!!!!. Shalom. @ Muma, HWA. It's your turn to laugh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Happy wedding anniversary Muma. I love your testimony, it can only get better.

@Tolu02 congrats on your anniversary.

@all I pray that 2014 is a better year for you and your family, in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Or what man is there of you,whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then,being evil, know how to give good gift unto your children, how much more shall your father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? MATT 7 vs9_11

When I was preparing for wedding, my earthly father called me and asked me to make a list of items/ gift that I will need to be comfortable in my new home. I compiled a list of freezer, microwave,blender etc

On exactly 10th April 2012, immediately after the wedding reception, all the items were presented to me including the ones I didn't ask for.
Before the ceremony, I have asked for the fruit of the womb, on the the alter on that day the same prayer point was said and after I continue asking, hoping, believing and expecting that it will happen soon, soon and very soon.
GOD MY FATHER IN HEAVEN, the greatest gift of marriage is child/children and we are waiting to receive this precious gift. My new home is empty, lonely and boring please fill it with cries of babies...sobs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Merry Xmas everybody and a prosperous new year in advance.
AF just showed up its ugly head...
@ Godiya always: I couldn't find brown pawpaw leaf. Is there any other thing I can take more especially for endometriosis.
Dose tigernut ve any effect on fertility for both male and female?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ Dinma14, I'm surprised dat u can't find dried/brown pawpaw leaf. Where do you stay?. I think pawpaw is every where. Just blog d dried one. It cost nothing and it's accessible, then get a good honey. Or you use lemon( recipe one) and honey, which is also good but lemon is scarce now. Yes tigernut is good for fertility especially for men. It is said to help s.p.e.r.m quality. Read my next post for more info. Bless you. @ Testimonylife, u are welcome. Your season of testimony has come. ((((Hugs))))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Muma,happy wedding anniversary.I pray that by this time next year ur mouth shall be filled with testimonies and laughter.

@tolu02,happy wedding anniversary.Wishing you all the best in life.

@testimonylife,just hold on to God,He is able.

@all,Compliment of the season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by busolayemi: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Been a silent follower of this thread for a while now...infact, I tried reading frm d first post....from wen peace, arlington and Genbuhari started it...although I couldn't read thru all d post buh I read a great deal...I am happy for d testimonies have read here and even thoe I am not ttc...I av sumhow bcum a part of dis faith family...I must say my faith has been strenghtened through a lot of posts here...I pray dat even as God sent his son to dis world as a gift to mankind...he will give u ur own children...he will put smiles on ur faces...he will cause ur sorrows to turn to joy...May he give ears to prayers and may he cause his face to shine on u all...by dis time next year, u all wud b proud mothers of twins and triplets sef...God bless us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2013
@zarammum, relax, God is stil God. @testimony, God wil wipe ur tears soon. he sees every tear that flows. we will laugh soon IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tolu02: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Tanks @ all. God favour ll never cease in our lyf, luv u guys courage. He ll surprise u soonest

Happy new yr in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Wonderful and fruitful moms, Amen to ur prayers and thanks for ur love.

@tolu02, my wedding anniversary mate, Hwa , i pray GØD̶̲̥̅̊ fulfil all dat concerns you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kejibabe(f): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
hi ladies, am new here. I pray we all get our BFP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
fearful & terrible God we praise you. may you alone be God in our life. undo whatsoever d enemy has done against us IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Godiya, don't u think this pawpaw leave therapy will be too strong for someone ttcing, or is d person suppose to stay off ttc while taking it? Some people take dat pawpaw leave for malaria and even typhoid o. I just think dat anything dat detoxifies, cleanses, melt anything should be avoided during and after ovulation. Just my opinion though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi everyone, hope we all had a wonderful Xmas break? Happy belated Wedding Anniversary Tolu02 and Muna. Next year celebration would be greater and filled with more joy with your babies. Amen.

Did a scan yday, been battling with small fibroids. Was sooo happy yday wen I was told there was NOTHING there anymore. Had to tell the guy to check again. Lol. Thanks to God for using honiepie to clear them patapata. God bless u dearie. My bfp is next grin Amen.

Pls all our sabi mamas, I did my ovulation test yday and today and it showed as negative using the digital opk. Also, no CM talkless of EWCM but the lab guy said he saw functional cysts i.e Eggs about to be released in a day or two. Was expecting the opk to also show this but it didn't. Any idea of what could be wrong?

Loldar, still expecting ur mail. *wink*

Happy new year in advance to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi all @Uteh yea pawpaw leaves are entirely harmless, some people even use it to treat cancer.
Tami& Tara our bodies work differently , you might get a positive on day of ovulation and sometimes you miss the surge entirely. Just concentrate on getting jiggy and forget those pee sticks our bodies are too smart.
Yea today was my younger brother's wedding and married a really pretty wife
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Happy wedding anniversary Muma and Tolu. May God bless your homes.

GenB...thank God for you.

I really thank God for this family and I pray that God will meet each and every one of us at our points of need in Jesus name. Our joy will be full. God has done it for me. I just got my BFP. The blessing will go round in Jesus name .

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2013
Awesome God, the only God that makes the impossible possible, thank you for your faithfulness in the life of my sister MackieBee. MackieBee, God who began this wonderful work in your life will bring it to a perfect conclusion. It is well with you and your precious baby(ies) in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2013
he's a good God,@tami congratulations I told u to b patient everyfin will b sorted out,this is one step closer to ur goal,its d lords doing.
Dnt depend on opk,it dosnt always giv accurate result.loads of good finz ahead,much lov

@Mackie Dearie,the lord has done it,to him b d glory,i got d msg yesterday but was too buzy to respond,wil do dat today.howz grandpa & my 2cuties,i lov hearin deair chatter over d phone Haha,will get in touch wit obinna,monday morning.God bless you,

@pink though I was already in d dreamland wen d weddin mail came,i tried to respond but dozed off half way,since u ve announced let me rejoice wit u here,i pray d lord will bless deir union wit as many babies as Dey desire,lov,unity nd good health shall Dey enjoy all d days of their lives amen.will respond to d oda part via mail.

@mowafruitful u made me laugh out loud,Dnt worry,lets see wat we can do,wink.

HWA to muma & tolu,may God crown ur effort wit marrital breakthrough as u trust n obey him.

@joybik tnx a million for all d lov & care,I appreciate yu,may d way u ve treated me,be ur portion in every area of ur life,4eva,amen.

@Godiya good job Dearie,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orekelewa123: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. Just joined I fact and I must I am greatly motivated. Let me tell you a bit about myself, I have been married since 2011 and we've been ttc. I have had about 5-6 early miscarriages and no live births between August 2011 and march dis yr. DH and I have done all the tests in the books and all came bk normal. So we have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility.

It's been a really trying experience. I have had so many lows. I have been downcast. I have even been so depressed that I have contemplated suicide severally. Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant. I always ask God "WHY ME?" I have been so depressed that I no longer go for parties and social gatherings because all people ask is "when are we coming to eat rice". I always feel a stab in my heart. I always feel I'm worthless. Like a failure.

Getting pregnant was never an issue.. The issue was sustaining the pregnancy.

The new issue since my last miscarriage in March is that I've been unable to get pregnant! embarassed

I recently started to visit a fertility doc. I've had two rounds of clomid and nothing has happened yet.

I'm really happy I found this forum because I've always bottled all inside because I had no one to talk to. I have through some posts and I'm encouraged.

May all our prayers be answered IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2013
D more ii tired d more I felt disappointed wen ♏Ɣ‎ AF appears.All ♏Ɣ‎ hope n trust is in God now.I come here often 2 add more to ♏Ɣ‎ faith,thank 4 where I A̶̲̥̅♏, where He is takingg M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ 2 n rejoice 2 d testimonies in. D house n pray 4 everyone in my quite time.
@orekele,Ɣ☺ΰя stay here will be Fø̲̣̣я̅ a short while n d pregnancy u shall carry 2 full term by God grace.draw Ɣ☺ΰя strenght 4m God n have faith dat all is well.
@mackie,congrats may u carry Ɣ☺ΰя baby to full term with stress IJN.
@ all let thank God Fø̲̣̣я̅ all what he done us....cause d bible says in every situation we sld gve thanks.
To all mothers n fathers of great generation,God will grant us our heart Desire IJN.
Season greetings to all.BABY DUST
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
@tami
Functional cyst and follicle are two differnt things. Follicle appear before ovulation, actually d egg. Functional cyst appears after ovulation, reminant of ovulation. So if what he saw was fuctional cyst it means u had ovulated , possibly u took d ovulation test after ovulation.

@Orelekwe
I feel u sister! At what weeks did u have d miscarriages? Early miscarriages are mostly cost by chromozone issues and low progesterone. Or have u been put on progesterone support and it still happened? Dont stress urself, He will gv u d bfp that will yield ur heartdesire. Since u hv been pregant severally, just eat right and take fertility vitamins, u and ur dh.

@mackie
Congrats dear. Its permanent.

@pinky
Congrats on ur brother's wedding

Congrats to all that celebrated wedding anniversary. U wl celebrate next with ur bundles of joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mackie B,congrats on your BFP.A parting gift for the year,my prayer is that God will sustain you and your LO.
Kejibabe,you are welcome,may ur stay be short and sweet and may God grant you ur desires
@Orekelewa 123,you are welcome. Since your problem is not taking in but rather keeping it,you have to Find an experinced gyny who could monitor you and help you with this process. May God favour you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ MACKIEBEE CONGRATS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES, UR STAY HERE WILL BE SHORT
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orekelewa123: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks everyone for making me welcome. May all our prayers be answered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Congratulations @ MackieB, wish u H & H 9months.
Welcome to all d newbies, may ur stay here be short & gainful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ mackibee Congrats may you carry to full term and wish you stressfree 9 months. I tap into your Bfp.
@pinky I wish ur brother happy married life
@orekelewa123 welcome may your stay here be short. You shall excel just trust in God He will surprise you soon
@tolu happy wedding aniversary. You will celebrat with your Lo next year IJN Amen
@all we are almost getting nearer to the end of 2013. We shall ask God for more Bfp as we enter year 2014 and I believe that 2014 is my year of miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
MackieB..Congrats..That is a wonderful gift to take into the new year..May you carry your baby to term and deliver like the hebrew women.

@Orekelewa123,welcome to this thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank you all so much, I really appreciate you all. A big amen to your prayers. It is well with us all.

Orekelewa...God has not forgotten you. It is well dear. (((Hugs)))

Welcome to all the newbies. Your stay here will be short in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks "guys" (babes) for the response. Udoka I think it was follicle he said. Don't even know again and he didn't put it in the report either. But I remember him saying I was going to ovulate in 2 to 3days latest cos they were matured and d size he saw. But even before then, I didn't notice EWCM at all!! And twas cos of that I got the digital clearblue opk. All the same, knacking continua!

Congrats MackieB on ur bfp. God of the eleventh hour @ work. Surely He can still do it for the rest of us. Its never too late for him.

Welcome Orekelewa. May ur stay be short. Dnt worry, U won't cast ur young again. And u will carry the next ones to term in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kathyE(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hi TTC-ers, I am kathy and I am new here. Well, this is my story, been married for a year +... With no success at conception. I did the HSG and hormonal assay and they both came out normal. Now I am confused as to the reason I am still not pregnant. Its an exhausting experience but I have my trust firmly in God.
Baby dust to y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.