Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399011 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2013
@all happy holidays. @Honie dear Amen. Though we both know I can't do half of what U've been doing here. U're still doing more and my prayer is success on all. U're blessed and will ever remain so. @MackieB congrats. God has shown His grace once more, it is well. @Orekelewa welcome. Wishing you the shortest stay in this thread. Pls I would advice U watch what U eat and ur activities. We all know what stress can cause to
ttcer. Oh.... When I'm asked that question my response is always very
soon by God's grace. There's nothing to worry about as worry complicates issues especially in your case. Take it to God in prayer. Ur time will soon come. @Pink22 best wishes to ur bro and wife. @tami I wanted to ask same thing as Udoka2. It was supposed to read matured follicle sighted.... @kathy E. welcome. Hope dh has done some tests too. D need can't be over emphasized. God is in charge. @all sorry for long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2013
@kathy
U are welcome. Infertility does not exist only in d women's world, pls let ur dh get checked if not yet as Joybiik rightly said.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Congrats Mackie, you will carry to term IJN. Welcome @ all newbies, may your stay here be short and fruitful.

@ Udoka2, how's Nani boy? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Amen...thank you all so much. I will rejoice with you all very soon in Jesus name.

@tami&tara...of course, God can and He will do it for the rest of you.

@kathy...welcome dear, may your stay here be short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
All merry xmas in areas and happy new year in advance

Udoka, how is prince.
I've been trying your nos.
Not going thro. Get in touch pls . They said the bk nos. is invalid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Congrats @ MackieBee, Happy 9 monts and safe delivery.

Welcome newbies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Congrats mackiebee sending sticky vibes ur way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thank you Alwaystrue and MyDesire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Congrats mackiebee, wishing you H and H nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 2:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks muma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 3:11am On Dec 31, 2013
how great is our God. who can compare to you, defender of the afflicted. shot the mouth of d wicked wit ur sword of fire IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning my beautiful fruitful mummies, today is my wedding aniversary pls follow me thank our God for all He has done for me and dh for the one year we have been together and hope to get my Bfp 2014 IJN AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2013
HWA chyvia. You shall celebrate with your child(ren) come 2014 IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2013
big hugsss @ mackieB.u we'll carry to term H&H and deliver like d hebrew women..congrats dear.welcome all newbies...@orekelewa:U shall soon carry ur children cos God has blessed us all wt nations..like advised get a gd gynae to monitor u when ur next bfp comes( soonest by his grace).@ muma and all u had their WA's. congrats.@ all, The glory of our marriage in 2014 shall be greater and better in Jesus name.Amen!! A bfp filled new year to u(*sprinkling baby dust!!). I see shorter stays I here IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
@ all Compliments of the season great mothers n fathers!! Indeed, the Lord has been faithful to us this 2013. Can one actually count all his mercies and grace? D BFPs, d sound births, the wedding anniversaries, protection and safety and above all divine health and life!! God has been soooooooo good and I give Him all the glory!

Was studying the sciptures and I was led to Malachi 2:15! Wowwwww! God's purpose for marriage is for us to give Him godly children!! Brothers and sisters this is enough to dance our way into the new year! If the devil could not stop us from getting married, definitely no power from the pit of hell can stop us from having our own children. Only one thing stands in your way.... U. Do u really believe that God is on your side and can give you the children you desire? Do u echo God's words that you are fruitful when the enemy comes with conflicting reports from doctors, signs in the body and even words from friends and family? What is your usual response? As you have said in my ears, so will I do unto you says the Spirit of God so brothers n sisters pls speak only life to your body in this coming year. Call forth your children and learn to respond with the Word of God when faced with challenging facts. Let God be true and every other man/report be a liar!

To all who celebrated their anniversaries , BFPs and births, I rejoice with u all and may God complete what He has started in your lives in Jesus name! Amen.

@all have a glorious 2014 filled with pleasant surprises. God bless u all!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy wedding anniversary @ Chyvia.
May all the good things u desire b urs as u keep trusting in the God that never fails.

Hmmmmm, few hours to the new year oo.

Someone should please give me adress o, i would love to come and eat better soup and pounded yam.

All the same God has been faithful,

I have a great testimony i would share when the time is ripe but please watch out!
God is too faithful to fail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
@jadareese...thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Chyvia,Happy wedding anniversary.

@all,Happy new year in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Congrats @mackiebee. Our God is faithful n he ll see u thru. I wish u supernatural preggy n delivery.

I tap into d annointin of BFP rite now. Dis new year shal not pass me by. Amen

@keji @orekelewa u r welcome to dis family of L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع. May ur stay b short n fruitful.

@all hapy new year to us all. A new year of endless possibilities, fruitfulnes, exploits n Double compensation. 2014 M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ year of double compensation!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Now thank we all our God, with heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.

Today is my buffday!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to you all. The year 2014 is pregnant with all our heart desires and it shall bring them forth before it expires! Amen.

Happy birthday Pink22. May this new year deliver unto you blessings in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year to this wonderful family! Thank God for his mercies and grace. May we all celebrate with our babies this year In Jesus name, AMEN!

HBD pink22, may God's exceeding grace be your portion and may you celebrate your next BD with your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year!!!!
this year we shall be embarrassed greatly.......... with miracles. eyes have not seen nor ears heard wat God ll do.for us this year.
its started already, we made it to the new year !!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2014
happy bday pinkie,wow new yr baby,congrats n double celebration

father i tnk u 4 dis passing year,you never failed me,n u will never fail in this new yr,great xpectations,life,health ,prosperity,open doors,career breaktru,lord specially dis yr i ask for wisdom that surpasses all understandin,speak for me in all situations,ansa my calls nd protect me in all my dealing,may the blood of jesus redeem my soul as I totally yield myself as an empty vessel,make me ur vessel of honour,use me,use me lord,in jesus name,amen.

Happy new yr all,may God grant u ur heart desires,ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy nu year my family! In this nu yr, we will Pursue, Overtake and Recover all we desire in Jesus name. This yr, God will enlarge our coast and give us d grace to do things His way.
My slogan is God's way all the tym!
Nu year baby Pink22. Happy nu year and happy bday darl. This nu year will usher u into glorious things! Amen.

Honiepie, Whr have u been. Runaway friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year @ all...may dreams come true and may. Fruitfulness abound in our midst

Happy birthday @pink22
Congrats and happy bumping@ mackie b
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year to members of this forum. may dis year be our year of 'congratulations', we shall be fruitful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2014
@all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This year shall be one of the best year for us in Jesus name.

@pink22,Happy Birthday to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year everyone! Wishing everyone a prosperous and fruitful 2014..
HBD @Pink22.. Rejoice! Its ur year of bringing forth ur babies!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Exceeding grace to everyone. This is d year we av being waiting for. It sha b our year of all round fruitfulness. Let d testimonies begin to flow.
@pinky..happy birthday and many more fruitful years ahead.
@godiya always...tnx for checking on me. Am fine dear tnx
@mackie...congrats swtheart. U wi carry to full term and deliver safely.
@faith...hop all is well wit u sweetie?
@udoka.pls extend my happy new year greeting to my prince Nanichukwu. He is a blessed child and The joy of motherhood sha never depart from ur home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New year mamas. @makiebee congrats on ur bfp. @chyvia happy belated wedding anniversary. @ pinkie pinky happy bday dear.p, u'll celebrate ur nxt with ur twin boys IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year fruitful parents. May 2014 bring us our heart desires in Jesus name.
Congrats MackieB and all expecting mums. May you carry to term and bring forth healthy babies in Jesus name.
@pinky happy birthday may God bless you with your heart's desire and babies. Enjoy your day.
More good news coming soon I feel it already. Everybody grab your own

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.