Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419334 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2014
one....two...testing...testing...hmmm hmmm...testing one...two

OLUWA SEUN

Hawtmum, alwaystrue, blessedDiva,ayakanoh, loretemi,miraclebaby, mamateni..good to av u around

cutelucy...HWA..wishing you many more blissful and fruitful years..

y'all have a wonderful week

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Cd 30. Fingers crossed!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good to be back cheesy Hellooooo all the baby mamas, papas n Docs in the house. May God grant all our requests soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imurboss: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mzora: Mamas where una dey? Oraqueen,the rose,miraclebaby,adorablemum,twinsgirl,alwaystrue,imurboss and all MIA mama's we are back o,make una come o.una gudmornin!!!

Thanks sweerie for the mention, I actually thought naira land was gone but thank GOd we're all back,missed the thread so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
july donn re@ch o,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hallos mama's in the house. Pls my af is light and dark n early too.Cramp is the usual cramp during af. Cld it be due to medications cos I used lots this month. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gud evening house, mehn I don miss all of una o.It's gud to be back. Due to d data loss I had to create another account.I wish us all a big Welcome back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hallo my beautiful mamas.....does anyone knw abt naturegarde Aloe power ,anyone who has used it...shld pls throw more light on hw effective it is...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2014
@mamateniola &Blessedmum welcome back. U guys removed all d roses.lol. Well, I'll try to adapt. @imurboss I see U. @mumofallnation where art thou? @Hawtmummie keep the hopes up. FX @all happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogelove(f): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
good morning , pls i want to find out if parlodel is good to induce ovulation. i ve been trying for a while now and i found out that i am always dry during ovulation and i dont use to sign some of the signs of ovulation that i use to experience. pls its urgent. reply needed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Good day all..Miraclebaby,thanks for the mention..I am fully around.Just observing and zooming from one corner.I wish everyone here a happy new month.Let's be ready to receive our BFPs.Above all,be prayerful and believe your desires have been met by Almighty God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imurboss: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
miraclebaby: @mamateniola &Blessedmum welcome back. U guys removed all d roses.lol. Well, I'll try to adapt. @imurboss I see U. @mumofallnation where art thou? @Hawtmummie keep the hopes up. FX @all happy new month.

Thanks babes for the mention,there's a miracle on your way this new month.Don't give up

Happy new month to y'all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Naaaaa wa o!!thank God we're back o!!it was really a scare, Tried loggin in and found dt I waas a guest lol,d grp na only old posts I c. Well, had to re-register. Guess who dis is... I shanged my name. Who get am, one malt. tongue

Thanks @all for askin of me grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
@mummyosayande...mmmmmhhh..is it oraqueen I want to win d prize o...lolz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehehe tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
@Hawtmummie praying seriously for it to manifest
@flakeey thanks for d mention, good to hv u back sis
I can see that almost all d mummies are back n only one daddy Ripvanwink is back, we re progressing anyways
@mummyosayande eemm u see I know who u are but I don't want to say u are this person n ♍y oga @ d top will say another, waiting for ♍y malt cheesy welcome back dear
The joy of d Lord is our strength

Joyful July to everyone smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its good to be back on nairaland. Happy new month to all blessed mamas & papas in d house. We shall sing a new song dis mth IJN. Baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hallos everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
@mzora hahahahaha. U wise o! U must be edo to knw dt osande and ora na from same tribe. Yes ke! Ce'et moi! Its me Oraqueen.
Blessediva no be small sense u use oo. Lwkm.
Meanwhile, looks like we dt re-registered changed our names To mummy sombody! There,quEenrose,me, We're All in d spiriT den.

Love and missed y'all.kept loggin in to c if we're back on.

E be like d virus chop some pages o, cos I think we were almost like on page 6hundred and smthing....abi nobody noticed?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gud evening mamas in d house! It's good to be back, I have been trying 2 log in but was having issues with password, am glad to b back. I missed U all, @ d hackers, there's God o, @seun our oga at d top, Weldone

@miraclebaby greetings to U, thanks 4 asking after me, God bless U more. Hope U r doing fine.

@ Mzora, BlessedDiva n other mamas that noticed my absence, thanks 4 having me in mind, God bless U more. God will notice all ur needs n answer Us all speedily ijn, amen.

@mummyosayande : hmmm, I guess u r mychildishere or oraqueen. am waiting 4 my bottle of malt o, inbox it sharpaly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na wa o!! Y e easy like dt na. Lol. Ok Adorable mama it isi me! *inigbomantongue* lol
As per d malt I c am dey cross road for mile 12. Go catch am. Mzora and adorablemum

Ehen sisters,hw big is a 21/23mm fibroid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2014
. Mtcheeeww. I m just angry n unhappy this morning. *sobs*. I go do tests plenty one for Prof Ajayi, haba!! Those tests what for? Na the money we spend dey vex me, I never even pay finish! Why should I spend so much looking for pregnancy? Why? Azzin, n just angry.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2014
@mummyosayande....lol.I'm not edo ooo. I'm igbo,I just did a wild guess and got it. I just noticed you were among the active mama's that had not logged in after the crash,so I knew it had to be you. Still waiting for my chilled malt o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
@mamaosayande oraqueen as she then was. Lolll. How are you! Welcome back. I sent yu a mail during your vacation. How yu dey. Have you completed your tests with the Prof? @all how una dey. I feel better oh even tho nobody attended to me.*angryface*.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hhahahahahahaha. Una try! Mamateniola my sister the thin TAYA me gaaan!! Spent almst 300k already,completed my tests, hopefully, and d latest nw be say he can't start start my treatment unless DH does his own. His man-test den those antibdies... Jst doing it cos my mum told me smethin dts stuck, dt a woman can sell her last wrapper for a child, bt dis proff own too much. His thoroughness don too much.

Was to be logged in for flushing last month befor he nw requested for DH's tests, I don beg d oga make e jst come once. Lol. I don pet tire,na money remain..

Jst take it easy and do it bit by bit, befor u knw ul finish d tests. My sister e no easy.
Gd will provide!!

@mzora mama,I told u say I c d chilled malt dey cross road for mile 12 grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
ogelove:
Parlodel is used in reducing Prolactin levels in non-lactating women who have nippple discharge. That action will normalize the brain chain responsible for ovulation. If lack of ovulation is not due 2 high prolactin alone, it won't restore ovulation. I don't understand what U mean by ''dry ovulation'' but if U mean U can't notice any cervical mucuous, then take enough water (8 glasses or 3 litres daily) and 500mg of ovulation in ur next cycle (from CD1 to CD13. CD1 is the day ur menses begins). U might wish 2 tell me (on Whatsapp) ur age & other info that will aid me in assessing U.
mamateniola1:
Were U on contraceptives or any other drugs? What tests have U done so far? What are the results? Any medical history or diagnosis of relevance
Adorablemom:
Welcome back, Dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why did he not do the flushing first and ask yu to go try conceiving before proceeding? Mtcheeew. Irrelevant tests..malaria,malaria parasite,hiv, hepatitis A-E lolll. And plenty plenty like that. I know he go see malaria cos I don but lonart to use sef. Lolll.

mummyosayande: Hhahahahahahaha. Una try! Mamateniola my sister the thin TAYA me gaaan!! Spent almst 300k already,completed my tests, hopefully, and d latest nw be say he can't start start my treatment unless DH does his own. His man-test den those antibdies... Jst doing it cos my mum told me smethin dts stuck, dt a woman can sell her last wrapper for a child, bt dis proff own too much. His thoroughness don too much.

Was to be logged in for flushing last month befor he nw requested for DH's tests, I don beg d oga make e jst come once. Lol. I don pet tire,na money remain..

Jst take it easy and do it bit by bit, befor u knw ul finish d tests. My sister e no easy.
Gd will provide!!

@mzora mama,I told u say I c d chilled malt dey cross road for mile 12 grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Greenfield thanks the 3rd day came with a fine red blood. I have been taking some medications I believe they cause the brownish af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Greenfriend thanks for checking on me smiley

@all how we dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
thank God we are all here again.i wil soon introduce myself. @all una welldone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
teana4040: Hallo my beautiful mamas.....does anyone knw abt naturegarde Aloe power ,anyone who has used it...shld pls throw more light on hw effective it is...
make una answer me nau
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sisters ooo,hw big is a 21/23mm fibroid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.