Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422501 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2014
its good to be back, i've been checking on this thread like forever and wondering wen the problem wud be fixed....men thank God o!....i missed y'all,

i was just navigating through other threads and i saw this post, so i thought i should share the link....if anyone has contacted this person before or contacts him or her you please tell us what happened...here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/508452/revealed-secret-fertility-system-cures
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2014
@ mummyosa 21/23cm fibroid is big according to mr google,you must stop taking food rich in estrogen like soy,baked product,pasta,flaxseed,mixed juices,diary product,beef etc,I heard that Noni juice is good in shrinking fibroid
there's also fruit protocol put up by honiepie for shrinking fibroid you can check out her post,above all run away from anything sweet,embrace bitters

@tena4040 chilax small hear grin,sabi sabi mamas will soon come and attend to ur question,u know we dont have full house yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good day fam, hope we are all doing great?
Pls @all sabi mamas n papas ♍y hormonal profile is out, this is d report of d assay done on cd 21:
Progesterone ~ 10.8mg/ml
cd 3
Prolactin ~ 35.4mg/ml
LH ~ 12.5u/u/ml
FSH ~ 17.0u/u/ml
Estradiol ~ 104pg/ml
He told Me that d prolactin is very high, so pls I need u sabi peeps to tell Me what to do to bring it down.
Awaiting suggestions, thanks n God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ayaakanoh it's 21/23mm that mummyosande posted not 21/23cm
I think 21/23mm is 2.1/2.3cm it's not that big it's walnut size but still follow honeypie's protocol n shrink it, it will shrink fast if u adhere strictly to d rules cos it's small.

Lovely fam abeg make una respond to ♍y post o biko
Luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Let's join our faiths to pray for women here eagerly waiting to conceive....
We ask the Lord to miraculously open their wombs, so that in 40 weeks, the cries of babies will be heard in their homes.
Let the peace of God that passes all understanding guard their hearts and minds as they wait for their bundles of joy.
Mums-in-waiting, the Lord will give you pleasant reasons to come back here and testify. AMEN!!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Its pweety gud 2b back, missed everyone ere. Where is deardoc, donatee n oda docs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
@blesseddiv @ny symptoms of the high prol@ctin?,,,,,,,,,,,milk coming out from n,ippl,es etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
@mum2bsoon. This is what deardoc recommended for me for candidiasis . Get di.flucan cap 150mg start dose and repeat same dosage in 1 week. Also let your hubby take the 3 caps too. Then get sabres ten cream and apply around your perineum. You can get a vaginal pessary like gynostrosyd. People hav also testified to the efficacy of garlic. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tanks @ Mzora.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
@mummyosayande aka oraqueen welcome home. Hope my malt still remain. We've been waiting for ur grand entrance. Was actually expecting good news on ur return, well I'll keep on my hope. U guys all used different names instead of ur former which are already in my computer(brain), I'll have to reboot my system to accommodate and reflect these new names. grin Ok, i'll try anyway. And yes, Oh not a virus @Seun said they hacked and deleted most of the files and they were able to recover up till Jan 10. So the last 5 mths and 3 wks could not be recovered, thus all that registered will have to re-register again as system doesn't have their records anymore.

@All @Seun also adviced we change our passwords incase the hackers want to use them for sth. It is well.
@Adorablemom, mum2bsoon,babe01 & omedit good to av U back. @mamacajah how's lo kicking? @HawtMummie what's the CD now? pls come and give us good news. @BlessedDiva not one but 2 papas.lol. @santagelo25 has also reported. Well, we'll manage as they're the only Papa that av been active for quite some time now.
Welcome to all once again. We're still awaiting the return of @deardoc, mychildishere,favoredgal and other old mamas @cjnone, pink22,safe06,dreamsinc,udoka2, sazyn, cool one, etc etc. and I hope their profiles are still intact though some may have forgotten password.lol. @bnicebpeaceable pls re-register as we await ur return. @ayaakanoh any news from her? Hope we all had a nice day.
@mamateniola pele. wanted to post yesterday but network didn't allow. It will end in praise. @viviparity I await the introduction. @BlessedDiva he didn't specify the control values used. For high prolactin, many of us here has gotten good results using ewedu without potash. U may try that. @Dasha01 greetings. @teana4040 may be mamas that used it av not returned. Lets hope U get a good response. @all spreading baby dust all over the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
RipVanWink: @blesseddiv @ny symptoms of the high prol@ctin?,,,,,,,,,,,milk coming out from n,ippl,es etc

Sorry I had to quote, no milk coming out of d nippies o but I noticed serious loss of libido
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
@blesseddiva thanks for the correction,e be like say na because I neva chop dat tym na wetin cause am grin wink
For the high prolactin cook ewedu without potash drink morning and night + 50mg of vitamin b6 1 daily. One of our mama also testify that eating raw cabbage 1st thing in the morning and I believe at night reduced her high prolactin naturally.

@miraclebaby nothing from her yet o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ayaakanoh thanks sweets for ur response guess u don chop belleful nau lol, abeg what is ewedu? Me I be ibo n I don't know d english or ibo name for ewedu help pls.
@miraclebaby dearie let Me re-post d whole report n for all sabi mamas, papas n docs
Cd 3
Estradiol ~ 104pg/ml (60-150)
LH ~ 12.5u/u/ml (5-20)
FSH ~ 17.0u/u/ml (<20)
Prolactin ~ 35.4mg/ml (8.39-20.15)
Cd 21
Progesterone ~ 10.8mg/ml (2.5-3.2)

This is dh's sa report
Appearance ~ opaque
Volume ~ 3ml
Viscosity ~ moderate
Motility: 70% active
10% sluggish
20% non motile
Count ~ 138 x 10 raised to power 6/ml
Morphology: large heads - 4%
Tiny heads - 3%
Constated heads - 2%
Pus cells 3-4 PHV
Culture: yielded no significant growth after 48hrs incubation.
Oya sabi mamas n docs in d house break d results down wit possible treatment
Sorry for d looooong post
God go bless u all wella
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Its good to be back, hope everyone is great. For shrinking fibroid I hear Trevo drink is good with that, just take 2 caps in the morning and evening daily. I wish us all bfps this month of july IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
@blesseddiva me I do not its english name oo,but this is how it looks like b4 and after.
just meet all this yoruba women selling vegetables and ask for ewedu you are to drinkvit for a month

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2014
@blesseddiva,where do u reside? If you stay in a place like lagos,just go to the market,ask those yoruba women selling green vegetable,u'll get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2014
@ayaakanoh thank u so much darln, God bless u for us. d veggie looks like wat we call keremkerem in ibo, I'll look for it or better still tell ♍y mum to buy frm onitsha n send it to Me
@Mzora dear I live in calabar o, never seen it, they hv mainly water leaf, ugu n afang leaf here, God help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2014
@blessedDiva. Someone said it is called ahihara in igbo. Momsi might know it,just tell her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
@Mzora thanks a lot darln, I'll call her now n ask her. God bless u
@sabi mamas still waiting for response to ♍ine n DH's report I posted earlier, help us break it down

@all, trust we are all keeping faith, God's hand is not short to save us, neither is His ears deaf to hear us, @ d time appointed He'll manifest n d time is now in Jesus name~Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Blesseddiva
U
Stay
calabar
Me
Too
Dey
Calabarooo
I
Dey
Hail
Una
Phone
Dey
Badooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Welcome back, Blessed mama's. Pls sabi Mama's n doc's enlighten me on what to do on this scan result said 2.2cm,2.1cm and 2.8cm intramural fibroid wt 5.2*4.8cm ovarian cyst. Thanks in advance. Baby dust to all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2014
Wow @sen.tempest, for real? At last someone in cally, yipee! Hope u know where I can get ewedu here too cos I just clocked 1yr in cal, still not familiar wit names of areas/places here. Cool town tho. Will pm u ok

@all I hail o,

@ miraclebaby now, I hv not seen ur brakelight today o, hope u re good? Incase u pop in tonite or tmrw pls check dh's sa report for Me ♍y sis, so tht if there's any treatment for him, let's start 2gether, thanks a mill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Waoh. Was scared Nairaland was gone. Kept checking everyday. Thank God, we r back together. U really don't appreciate the value of what you have until you lose it. I missed Nairaland like crazy.

Thanks to those that asked after me. I don mark present for registe grin

Welcome back to everyone. Its time for testimonies to start flowing. And it will be so in Jesus name. How we all dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Blessediva
How
Your
Day
Going
email
Me
at
talk2quincy@gmail.com
Thanks
ere
U
Dey
Stay
In
Calabar
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=Sen.tempest]Blessediva
How
Your
Day
Going
email
Me
at
talk2quincy@gmail.com
Thanks
ere
U
Dey
Stay
In
Calabar[/quote
In box
Me
As soon possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Good morning @all, A beg make una help me answer my previous post now! Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
I noticed that my period is now very light and shorter. I had a miscarriage at the beginning of April after wish i started taking ACV and BSM and observing honie pie protocol for fibriod. I stopped taking it last month but then my period is still light. Like it started with light brown spotting last night uptill now,it has not soaked a pad. Before now my period is usually heavy day 1 and 2. Am worried.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
@sen.tempest, I just did, sorry was busy. Check ur mailbox.
@easy2conet, prayers n honiepie24's protocol will do d miracle just click on her profile n read up all her post on alternative method to ttc, u will see d stages like detox first, antioxidant, diet change, acv + bsm therapy, castor oil therapy etc, it is well with u.
@Amhappy, seems d sabi mamas, papas n docs are not back to this thread yet, just hold on they will soon come back n respond to u.
@all una dooh, happy weekend!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tuns10: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi all,
There will be a program for those trusting God for the fruit of the womb tmrw sunday 6th of July at RCCG H/Q Ebutte-Meta by 7 am in the morning.
Be blessed as you attend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy. Thank u ayaakanoh! And Thank u o Mama blesseddiva. Dt walnut size sound better for ear lol, bt na still fibroid so I'll still continue to check honiepie's posts. Omo!! Na over 741 posts or more self.

Miraclebaby! Everly helpful! Pls feel free to call me oraqueen if dis one is a mouthful or in dis case do we say finger full...lol

@sen tempest ur typing pattern na highest o. Lol. Me likey.

Its well with us all.remembr we serve an on-time God. He may not come wen u want him, but he'll be right there on time. So expect ur blessings anyday because u won't be down always
God bless u mummyteniola. Aka therose

Baby dust and sparkles to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Goodmorning all, pls can someone copy and past honiepie's protocol here,hav lukd and lukd for it no way. Baby dust all.ciao

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.