Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398869 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ALWAYSTRUE N SMILER,am gud ohh.Things didnt really turn out well n am back to d drawing board again bt i thank God am alive.didnt want to dampen d yuletide season wit stories that touch.its well wit us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
@iyabetajos,wao,am short of words,but the only thing i can say now is that the strenght and the grace to bear the loss will be given to u,i just saw ur post in weight lost now,it's painful,in no time the ones that will stay with u till ur oldage will be given to u ijn. O Lord have mercy on us,three people misscaried in-between three months.what is happening? It's quite abnormal,even when it's a faceless forum?Lord if it is our sins pls have mercy and put an end to misscariage on this thread ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iyabetajos its well with u IJN . Be rest assured that the God dt did it b4 'll do it again very soon. It iS well sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
[sup]It is well Iyabeta dear :
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 5:29am On Jan 09, 2014
@Iyabetajos, take heart my sis. I can only imagine how you feel. It's well with u dear. The Lord will restore dat which was lost. Stay strong!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Iyabetajos so sorry God will bless you shortly. It is well with you. Just take sometime and rest. God is on the throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
@Smiler, thanks

@Iyabetajos, it is well with you. God will do it again and Him alone will take all the glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2014
my one nd only iyabetajos,u are a strong woman and I know the almighty God will do the best for you. Take whatever happened as God's will,the devil has no mention when God's child is involved. Keep trusting in God,He did it before and He will do the best for you the next time.
@the rest of preggy mammas,may God almighty protect you all this preggy season,may your lo's be carried and born healthy,you strong women will give birth without any complications by God's special grace. Whatever the plan of the devil in our lives is,it has failed cos from now on its songs of praise for our almighty God. Amen.
@all,whatever happens to us,please let's remain positive,and not give in to the devil. You people need to go out and hear stories,then you will know that there's always light after darkness.
Let's be kind to people,lets be prayerfull(too much prayers doesn't kill),lets be positive in our thoughts and words,lets always ask for forgiveness from God and also forgive those who err us. If we can distract ourselves from TTC please let's do,our babies will come when God decrees so.
I'm so glad I met you all in this forum,you people are great people,you are strong,and I have learnt so much and I know our testimonies ain't far any more.
Anybody that doesn't feel the need to announce her bfp,please dont,do as your spirit leads you,.
God be with us all.amin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kejibabe(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2014
@iyaibeta, God will strengthen u. your time will come and u will carry to full term and deliver a healthy baby by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Iyabetajos-betajos, I send ehugs your way and decree that affliction shall never arise again. Also, concerning you it is written: '... thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that pass away...' because the Lord will do a new thing and it shall be permanent, all eyes shall see and be draw unto your God. Cheer up Sis. It is well with you. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2014
IyabetaJos what more can we say, if God be for us who can be against us. It is well my dear.
God is incharge. The one dat will stay will come and speedily too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2014
@Iyabetajos, Faithful is he who did it before, who will do it again.. It is well with u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Iyabetajos, it is well with you my sister. just be strong and let God take control
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Iyabetajos am so sorry for your loss, it is well with you. God will surely uplift you up again soon. Pls take heart
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Iyabetajos please take heart and be strong. God who did it before will do it again and this time, it will be permanent.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, @Iyabetajos, what happened? my Lord, twinsssss gone like that? and boys again? feel like rolling on the floor, cant but shoutttt, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? am not happy. but what can i do or say, it is just well. take heart and be happy always, just hold unto God's strength.

@Santagelo, i am not of the african nature(or nigeria factor as you call it), but of God's nature, even the bible says wisdom is the principal thing, wasnt Jesus who is the saviour of the whole world hidden in egypt for the sake of an enemy God can by His word kill? but rather asked His earthly parent to flee with him to egypt. Wisdom is profitable in all things. ofcourse am not saying there are evil spirit here ooooo, but its a wise thing to be wise, considering somethings that happened here a few weeks back.

@all the preggy mamas, May God keep you all in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Safe06, i remembered you asked me a question on ivf thread one time but i read the questions late and replying it then might be of no use and also saw Nogen replied you. sorry about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ Iyabetajos **********hug*************.

May God himself comfort you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
@iyabetajos,I'm soooooo sorry.Do not worry,very very soon in this year,God will restore unto u, that which you av lost.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Iyabetajos,so sorry for your loss. I pray God comforts you. E-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
O my GØD̶̲̥̅̊ !!!!!!!!,
Iyabeta sweety, so sorry about dis . My GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will comfort you dear. The one dat will stay will come soonest.
Take heart.
Its well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
my sisters am so wowed at d show of luv.thanks for ur support @dis tryin moment.i luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ Iyabetajos sorry for the loss. we shall never cast our young ones.G od will surprise u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Iyabetajo,so sorry about your loss,may God console you and bless you with kids that will not only be a blessing to your family but to the world at large. Oye Olorun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello house!
A gracious new year to you all. I've been MIA buh for a good reason, I hope. All tthe belle ful mamas, I hail o. All the birthday yummy mummies and anniversary celebrants, I doff my hat for una. Joy and peacer always.

@iyabetajos , my very own amariya, It is well, God is the architect on that drawing board u mentioned. For ur losses, u shall be rewarded a thousand...million fold, Ameen. Take heart, dearest. Accept my heartfelt condolence. 2014 has better in stock. U will dance with your LO this year, ameen.

Wisdom is profitable to direct. So says the Bible. @cjone that post on the HIV stuff, scared me oh! Make ttc no turn to licence to premature death all in d quest to have a baby.

Our newbies! Welcome oh! Your stay here shall be brief!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Iyabetajos: IT IS WELL. Always remember, no matter the circumstances, GOD still LOVES you and He will shock your enemies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Iyabetajos,Take heart and continue to BELIEVE that God will give bless you with double of your loss.It is well with you and DH.You will announce your BFP soonest in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ iyabetajos, sorry for the loss, may God console you and may the holy spirit comfort you. It is Well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ iyabetajos! Wat can I say? If I feel like dis, how are you feeling? I pray dat d greatest comforter wil be with you

@ Omomire, tanks so much, I wil act ASAP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Iyabetajos just know that it is well .....

Ur children are coming.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Iyabetajos i feel for u my dear,it is well God must surely comfort u jst be assured that the one to stay is coming soon.
@ all pls does anyone know any good hospital that have a special gynea or any hosp that is good in ttc issues in porthacourt.pls ur respondsi is needed asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Helo bros Ãήϑ sisters, hapi new year, may dis year bring us lots of blessings, hope we re doing good, congrats to our preggy mamas Ãήϑ welcome newbies.

@Iyabeta dearie, the lord is ur strenght, take heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.