Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,252 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440339 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello, beautiful peeps! How una dey. Happy Sunday! Mamaosayande,how yu. I have a small fibroid too and I use castor oil thingy and I just got a vitalzym that deardoc recommended.. @mum2besoon, how una dey. I used guifei bao n diflucan for the infection and it worked becos my period has been painless since then except the usual cramps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Happy Sunday blessed parents,
Thank God for seeing us through the first half of the year and we are in for the second half. It is going to be wonderful.
Is any depressed? It means you are seeing the challenge as bigger than God, is any tired, the strength to go on is there. Has any lost hope, remember that our very living is based on hope. As long as we are alive, the Almighty God, unchangeable situation changer is ever able to turn your situation around in a blink.
Confess what you chose to believe no matter what.
When the bible said that they were like them that dream when their captivity was turned again, it means the situation was totally hopeless but they got a miracle.
God loves you, his mercy, favour and grace is always available. As long as there is night and day, it means no condition is permanent.
Receive those babies you so much desire, don't ever give up. smiley

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amen @Alwaystrue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
@alwaystrue amen. Evening everyone!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
@BlessedDiva; thnx a bunch, na only God go bless u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
By Honiepie- ladies,hw is everyone doing?
TIP OF THE DAY:Parsley tea induces and regulates menstruation(lack of regular menstruation is the primary cause of either primary or secondary infertility)in other words parsley tea or parsley as spice can induce abortion.so pls watch out for your mixed spice.make sure it got no parsley in it,IT JUST MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF THE LONG WAIT.
2ND TIP OF THE DAY:cut out all white coloured food(bread,yam,etc) from yur menu list,it simply means cutting off loads of fat sitting where naturally yur baby wud hv sat.
3RD TIP:unripe(almost ripe) paw paw causes abortion as well,wont allow yu get pregnant and is also used to induce strong labour.
GIG of the day:dnt allow yur man suck on yur bosoms as it gives yur hormone the impression yu r lacting,and getting pregnant during lactation is a bit tasking.
All the best ladies.
today i learnt to cut out all white foods:my log:breakfast millet and oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin Men! @ayaakanoh, that sucking of bosom even gives u the impression that you are nursing a baby sef and some men even suck it in a way that they start getting jealous of the unborn baby, thanks for the tips but yam contains progesterone so for me I try to balance it with beans protein
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
ayaakanoh:
GIG of the day:dnt allow yur man suck on yur bosoms as it gives yur hormone the impression yu r lacting,and getting pregnant during lactation is a bit tasking.

sry to quote, but is the @bove true?,,,,,,,,,,,,,backed by scientific evdience/data?

just like the NO BD DURING THE 2WW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not sure its true,,,ttc is tough enough,,,lets be careful not to overburden ourselfs wit{unproven] dos n donts

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
@mummyosayande u re welcome dear, @mumofallnation I go check honeypie24's protocol n post it
@easy2conet u re welcome sis, God bless u real good with ur heart desire
@all stay connected n focused to God n His promises for us will manifest, God bless!

@miraclebaby o whr u dey? Hope u are ok sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Honiepie 24-Mornin,hw is everyone?sorry i cudnt respond to some questions,i hv conjuctivites(appolo)nt funny @ all.@Ngchuks,u asked if d smoothie is gud 4 fibroid,basically smoothies r made from fruits n veggies,so yes it is,bt i hv some specifically 4 fibroid s.h.rinkin,nd flow reductn,heres the recipie.
1 bunch spinach
1medium tomato
1/2 - 1 avacado
1/2 lime juice
1/2 garlic
Cayenne powder
1/2 to 3/4 water blend all togeda drink chilled
by 2nd cycle ur af wud hv reduced by 50%,to sh.r.ink d fibroid add 1 tbl sp.o.o:n black str.ap mola.sse.s 3t.imz daily.tk da.il.y.i ve added another link for smoothies that r fi.br.oi.d friendly
http://public.thinkmoreraw.com/going-raw-recipes/green-smoothie-recipes.gud luck.
@jadarees,parsley is found in salad shops.its a green leafy veg.used 4 salad.heres the pix.
http://cdn.kaleuniversity.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Parsley.jpg
Cheerz sis.
@ Wowfactor,yu wish to knw if yu cn combine bromo nd smoothie,my ansa is ''yes'' smoothies are fruits nd vegs and so can go wit any fin.bromo is aceta.minophen,sodium bicar.bonate and ci.tr.ic acid(ant.aci.d 4 relieving pa.in).
@cjnone tnx 4 d million kisses dear,yu asked bout re.med.y 4 dis.cha.rge,it depends on the reason,wats ur doc's diagnosi.s?frm der we wud knw where to tackle.bsides most pre n post af dis.char.ge are endo.metriosis or po.ly.ps its safe n harmless.or r u on any horm.ona.l replace.ment the.rapy?dat cud cause it too.recommended
Water,gar.lic pas.te and ap.ple cider vine.gar,use d combo in rubbin ur vijayjay,wash off after a min.den ap.ply you.go.urt,den liv it on.

@dash01 lolzz at the way our dh sucks d brea.st
@ripvan no be me talk am ooo,its part of what honiepie post to help us in those days some pple are finding it difficult to locate thats y im dishing. I miss her like nothing else
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
To Shrink F:I:B:R:O;I
mix a tablespoon of unsulphured organic black strap molasses in a glass of warm water drink 3times daily,within a few weeks the heavy bleeding,bloth cloth nd size will reduce drastically.as u continue within a few wks more it will completely shrink.if u feel pain durin d course of doind this protocol take 4 table spoons at a stretch d pain will dissapear within a few minutes then revert to d normal p.r.e.s.c.r.i.b.e.d dosage.wish u all the best

YAM and watever sauce yu deem tasty is perfect for 2ww and 4 ttc,as yam is believed to contain natural clomid and it increases the chances of multiple birth.READ THE LINK.
http://www.ivillage.com/forums/node/62695839
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
FOR RESISTANT S:T:APH
buy plain yougourt without flavouring,colour or sweetner(dosnt matter if its fat free or not)check the label it should read ''active live culture''then go ahead and purchase.

Step 2:buy apple cider vinegar(NOTE:APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO METFORMIN)its natural so has better chances for ttc.

Mix 2tablespoons of honey and 2tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 2cups hot water,dip ur clean wash cloth in it wring out the wa.ter,use it in wiping the surface of ur vijay jay inserting ur finger as deeply as possible.then apply the plain yougourt on d surface of ur vijayjay nd insert as much as u can inside.do this 3 to 4times daily.

To Avoid Reocurrance
wash ur underwear in dilluted vinegar water and rinse well b4 spreading out to dry.

To Ensure It cures From Inside Out:
take 1tablespoon vinegar in a glass of water 3times daily 4 8days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
4 Honiepie24:  On , 

@safe detox is best after AF,it will help cleanse all d left overs,its a great experience i think @hope3 nd @muma can tell us more based on their experiences

vaginiosis get a good quantity of hot watter in basin,add salt to a point u cn taste the salt in the water,sit in (deep)for 20-30mins each time,do it for 3days.then wen symtoms clear,offcourse it will c.u.r.e it,maintain good hygiene wit acv(oral n douche)an wash ur underwears n dat of dh includin ur wash cloth nd towel also in acv dilluted water,n spread out under the sun to avoid yeast grouth n reinfection.another point we tend to over look is our beddings(bedsheet,bed cover etc)we sumtimes sit bare bum on it thereby transferin d kini on it,so include it in d acv wash.if possible wash n soak in dilluted acv water over night b4 spreadin strictly under d sun.

Honiepie24-For reoccurent yeast,drink 1tspn of bakin soda in 2ounce of cooled boiled water(that is boil the water,wen it cools off yu add the bakin soda)thats all,its a once of protocol.u cn continue wit trevo,its wards of infection n boosts immunity because it contains lots of vitamins frm fruits.u can also tk acv in dilluted water after about a wk of bn on trevo,then return to trevo for anoda one wk,continue alternatively lik this until ur trevo finishes then u stick to acv only,bt if u can afford to buy another bottle of trevor dat wil b fine,u never never hv too much of vitamins(as far as u remain within d stated prescribed dose)

Honiepie24:  On , 

l.for detox wit shake off,get one sachet from the pack,open n pour content into a cup of room temperature water,stir briskly and drink immediately,dnt allow the foamin to settle,its that foam bubbles that is the catalyst that aids the detox,if u hv a shaker(that is a cup that has tight lid or cover,u can prepare ur shakeoff in it and shake vigourously then drink immediately b4 it settles)

Honiepie24-anoda fin u shud do to help ur body absorb d acv better is D.E.T.O.X,pls buy e.d.m.a.r.k shake off,tk o.n.e sachet twice d.a.i.l.y b4 doin d a.c.v,d hostility n dryness bla bla bla in d vijayjay wil zap,infact u wont bliv how gud u'd feel afterwards
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
feel this will be of benefit to us all,both male n female alike,this post is strictly for two categories of ppl

1)ppl that are tired of doing the same medical routine without result

2)for ppl who dnt react to bee derived products.

These supps togeda have very good effect on fertility,blocked tubes(scarred and inflammed)pid,pcos,fibroid,hormonal inbalance,fluctuations,low counts,motility,fsh lh,too many to mension,i tried this combination for a lady that had blocked tubes n she wrote about an hour ago to say one tube had opened,i hope she wud be here to share her experience nd how she did it,she had fluctuations as well.

She detoxed for 6days along wit loads of water,after which she moved on to acv thrice daily,vitex,evening prime rose,royal jelly,bee pollen,bee propolis,folic,zinc,castor oil and magnesium supp,she was on it for 8weeks and she reported a remarkable result

anoda reported 2mnths of regular flow with ovulation and big quantity mucus.

A lady reported that she n dh has bn on it in about 2wks dh has stronger erre.ction and much thicker sp.er.m

i felt i should share wit y'all,maybe it might be of help to someone.pls remember,if you react to bee products lik honey dnt take these bee products.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
I will lik u and everyone else you can to try these products just for one month and see.
These products have the ability to unblock tubes(as a result of inflammation,scarring etc)correct irregularities associated with male n female fertility,boosts counts nd motility,preserves egg viability,boost fertility etc,d list is long.but pls note these products are derived frm bee,so if u react to bee products lik honey dont take.

Bee pollen
propolis
royal jelly
vitex
follic
zinc
magnesium supplement
evening prime rose
and castor oil packs with cloth for massage.add any preconception multivitamin of ur choice,trevor,baby and me etc.pls you need to detox b4 tring this out,@hopeful3 u nid nt detox again since yu jus completed ur detox.

Wishing you all a quick bfp.@diva darl u r doin a great job,God will surely enrich u.@venus and everyone else love you lots.

Honiepie24:  On , 

Hi hun! I'm doing great. I called the # u provided from ur previous posts. The lady I spoke with told me that u traveled to UK. Hmmm!! any who!! I live in Canada, so the line was not clear. Just wanted to ask u for natural blend recipies (smooties) that can help with low sperm count. DH loves smooties. DH has been on Fertilaid and count boost for 3 months. He had sperm analysis last week to see if there is any improvement. We still waiting for the result. btw check ur e-mail. 

Hmmmm egusilicious!! I'm in! 

i dont know if you ve looked tru my thread on smoothies for weightloss.

Every fertility smoothie should be based on antioxidant fruits and cruciferous vegetables.these will kip the toxin that has bn swept away by the detox to remain away.it drastically boosts fertility,count n motility(by GODS grace)

after detox with plenty of water move on to 5days of anti oxidant cocktail nd green fertility smoothies,recipie:-

DAY 1 cocktail breakfast
one ounce strawberry
one ounce blueberry
one ounce blackberry
blend togedat and serve chilled
(dont exceed 3 ounces of these anti oxidant fruits,you could chose nd mix from blue berry,acai berry,goji,black berry,purple berry etc)

Lunch
Blended tomato(serve chilled)

Dinner green smoothie
2 leaves spinach
2 fillets cauliflower
2 leaves cabbage
Half glass unsweetened almond milk
2scoops greek yougourt
1 banana
Half avacado
Blend and serve chilled
(choose your cruciferous veg from this list khale,spinach,cauliflower,cabbage,etc)mix according to prefrence

Fruits to choose from,apple,avacado,banana,etc,dont exceed one of each of the fruits wen mixin with the smoothie.

If you can get guava leaves,blend and sieve with warm water nd serve him twice daily after the 5days of fertility cocktail n smoothie.serve the guava leaf extract 4 5days.then move on to 

Eating young carrots nd cucumber,if you can get roast green plantain serve him daily with vegetable sause,this phase will last 4 5days too

Finally the supplements
Acv
Vitamin c(300mg daily)
Folic
Zinc
Magnesium
Arginine
Carnitine
Maca
Ginseng
Royal jelly
Propolis
Bee pollen
trevo anti oxidant nd prenatal vitamin or fertile father vitamin.

Its a long list dear,after completin these he could do another SA.good luck.sorry 4 d long list

(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
tip for our boys:-

for better tasting pinny juice,he should take loads of pineapple

for fresher body smell:-
serve him parsley tea daily.

For stronger firmer attention,he should supplement on asparagus & vitamin c 500mg twice daily.

For high fsh nd endo,you need:-
bee propolis 500mg daily
royal jelly(dont take royal jelly if you have cyst)
vitamin E 200iu
fish oil 2000mg
vitamin D 2500

trevo

Mix 1tablespoon acv + 1tablespoon honey in one glass warm water,to be taken 2 or 3times daily along with the supplements.

bonus endo & high fsh smoothie to enjoy.
1/4 ripe pineapple
1/4 papaya(ripe paw paw)
1/4 mango
2 scoops fertility whey protein
1tablespoon chia seed
1/4 teaspoon bee propolis(equivalent to 500mg)
1tablespoon coconut flakes (dried)
1/4 - 3/4 cup water or juice of your choice
Blend,chill nd enjoy

(500mg of propolis daily boosts ur chance of getting pregnant by up to 60% compared to ladies who dont supplement on propolis)super fertility friendly.

If u supplement on 500mg propolis dnt take smoothie same day so you dont end up takin 1000mg propolis in one day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
IN CASES OF LOW SP:ER:M COUNT,NO SP:ER:M IN SE.MEN OR REDUCED MO:TILITY TAKE:-
asparagus supplement

tribulus terrestis supplement

Pomegranate juice - 1 glass 3times daily

wellness aloe vera juice - 40mls twice daily,it drastically increases motility and count in 60days

Wellness aloe vera capsule -1capsule twice daily

Zinc - 30mg twice daily

Vitamin c - 500mg twice daily

Snack on 
cashew nut - hand ful daily
Pumpkin seed - as much as possible
Walnut seed or walnut organic milk - 1glass daily
1 finger banana
1 boiled egg.

1/3 ripe pineapple including the core (the centre stick bromeline)

This protocol is perfect in boostin NIL (zero count )to a very significant fertile figure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Phew phew shocked shocked abeg make una no vex say I take all these space.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
my sabi mamas, hw una dey? am feeling dis sharp pain in my left ovary area i guess...wht cld dat be? am on cd 22
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ayaakano ok, lets keep hoping she's well.
@BlessedDiva don't mind me, my laptop refused to work, phone with its network problem. Managed to post from office last time. It is well sis, I'm back by His grace. Ur Dh's SA is good. For urs, just work on what the doc said, but I don't understand the progesterone level, its on high end, though I don't think its sth to worry abt, else doc would av mentioned it to u. As for the high prolactin, just follow what other mamas have said, ewedu/ariraa/ahihara, some call it keremkerem. Ibos use it to cook yam together with other vegies, its sth U know. As for lactating, its not always for high prolactin that's why its good to do hormonal assay. @easy2conet try honiepie24's protocol. @BlessedDiva has said. Do a food adjustment, eat more fruits/vegies, less carbs, less or no sugar, castor oil massage, and lets hope for the best. Less hope other mama's will soon add more. @Sentempest thought U were in PH. U came back with ur name only U lost the dot.... grin @Amhappy remember ur body will take time to normalize. Pls don't take any drugs as some people had that experience and thought it was their period but it ended up being implantation bleeding. Just be careful till ur body normalizes, and if in doubt, take bpt to be safer. @mummyosayande lol.@mumpfallnation, I hope this link will be helpful. https://www.nairaland.com/honiepie24/posts
@ayaakanoh well done. U did a great job here. @all happy Sunday and sorry for my long post before my laptop will start the drama again. cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dupgirl(f): 5:14am On Jul 07, 2014
ASPIRE...(Association for the prevention of infertility)an NGO in conjuction with the Bridge clinic invites couples to an informative and interactive forum with notable fertility experts on saturday 12th july 2014 by 10am. Venue is 66 oduduwa way,GRA ikeja lagos. Topic is Emotional management of couples with delayed conception. Attendance is free and there will also be free consultations for that day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2014
@miraclebaby no be small thing sis,thanks
@all our miracle is on the way,dont despair,don't doubt his promise will surely be fulfil.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2014
RipVanWink:
sry to quote, but is the @bove true?,,,,,,,,,,,,,backed by scientific evdience/data?

just like the NO BD DURING THE 2WW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not sure its true,,,ttc is tough enough,,,lets be careful not to overburden ourselfs wit{unproven] dos n donts

Big yes @RipVanWink when I was having prolactine issue my gnea warn my dh not to suck but can fondled if cant get off it. and no bd during 2ww is mainly for Ivf after egg transfer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onose01(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Hello mamas in d house. Goodmorning 2 u all. Hope u had a wonderful wkend?
Baby dust 2 u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2014
the bible says its not of Him that willeth nor runneth but its of God that showeth mercy...a baby that wants to stay will stay whether you bd during 2ww or not, my friend use to lodge in a hotel after IVF transfer for 2 weeks so she wont do any house work, drive or bd and at the end AF will come like a heavy flood and wash out the egss and the millions that was spent, eventually when she took in she didnt know until she started spotting this was somone who had blocked tubes and was told she cant conceive except with ART she eventually gave birth last year, some women even conceive while breast feeding junior.....sha na how we for do dey make us observe all this protocol sef...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
that bossom thing go hard oh. some men ...e.g.....depend on it for survival!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ayaakanoh,that tubes unblocking remedy is it tested and trusted?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
lol, if it were possble some guys will detach it and carry to work, so they can suck somtin for lunch! grin
mamateniola1: that bossom thing go hard oh. some men ...e.g.....depend on it for survival!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karlakassy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
hello glorious moms in d house,pls i need to connect with anyone dat has recently done myomectomy(removal of uterine fibroids)>i just had one a week and 4days today,thx>>>>>need to hear other ppls experience as we look forward to conceiving soonest,one love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
INTERNAL BENEFITS:
Rich in enzymes & potassium
Support a healthy immune system
Helps control weight
Promotes digestion & ph Balance
Helps soothe dry throats
Helps remove body sludge toxins

EXTERNAL BENEFITS:
Helps maintain healthy skin
Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
Soothes irritated skin
Relieves muscle pain from exercise
Delivery charge apply.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
False Unicorn Root or Helonias Root: USE THIS AS YOUR LAST RESORT! is now classified as an endangered species and should only be used as a last resort. It aids in regulating the ovaries and strengthening the lining of the womb. This herb should never be used once you become pregnant.

Used for amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, hormonal imbalance (balancing effect), infertility, morning sickness, ovarian cysts, spermatorrhea, threatened miscarraige, uterine prolapse. It is a tonic for the reproductive organs, expecially beneficial as an aid to getting pregnant and staying pregnant, has a normalizing effect upon the ovaries. Used in infertility caused by dysfunction in follicular formation in the ovary. Eases ovarian pain and vaginal dryness. Some specialists warn not to take this herb unless you want to get pregnant! Follow directions: Taking too much may cause hot flashes, kidney and stomach irritation, blurred vision or vomiting.

follow this link to read more about herbs and their benefits-
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a20746815/natural_regulation_remedies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ayaakanoh u too much. u really tried. thank u for digging out those thins. i finally gave up on page 7. dem too plenty God bless u muchly. i have bookmarked d page.

@dasha01, correct me if i'm wrong, but if the herb should not and cant be used during pregnancy, why den is morning sickness among the list of things its used for ?

@mamateniola no be small thin o. lol. d bossom thin na some ppl desert and sleeping tonic o. and na still some ppl mumu button. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.