Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422571 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2014
*yawns*

*yawns*

This is 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Compliment of the season to all the mummies and daddies in the house. May this year bring forth pleasant surprises to all of us. Amen.

@Newbies, you are warmly welcome. May your stay be short.

@ Honeypie, please calm down. Sorry you had to say all these in the heat of your anger, you should really have held your breath instead. Though it can be hurtful when a good deed is taken for granted buy you will recall that you yourself always return to God all the glory when someone confirms the efficacy of your protocol. That song says '....no man on earth should give glory to himself, but the glory must be to the Lord'. We are not the same and so are not expected to behave the same way. So please, let it pass and don't let it affect your 'ministry'.

@Dreams, I do not think it is right to react with such outburst. Two wrongs do not make a right please. We are all mature women and men and moreso, the year is still new and fresh, let us not start on this note. We have not fully recovered from a 'distraction' experienced some months ago when some members left in anger and never returned.

@All, please let us remain focused and the good Lord will help us all. ONE LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Part of the signs of pregnancy is increased temperature.
Hmmmm grin Ok, I will soon come and announce my bfp. Seems the temperature is beginning to rise again. Praise God! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2014
@Joybic, I dey o, my sister, been lying low for a while. It was the trend of events that brought me outta my shell. I fervently wish this thread is not derailed again. embarassed

@Sazyn, please don't start that sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2014
@mamaoge
welcome back. hope U enjoyed d season. U always have right words when things like this happen that's why I noticed u've been mia. @always true I can't wait to dance for U. I maintain ur time is very close at hand. Fx for U. @kings daughter I can see U're back on d other ttc thread. Hope all is well with U.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2014
@Alwaystrue, abeg make I go check too oooo. Na pregnancy temperature I dey like pass grin. How have you been doing? Happy new year my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2014
@joybic..Iyam here o..you suceeded in pulling me out. I just decided to have my holiday like I had 3 kids, 3 billion dollars in my account and without a care in the world. You get what I mean? I was living large without any worries but the reality started settling in yesterday when i resumed work. It is well with us this year is our year. Thanks for checking up on me.

@ All be anxious for nothing but in thanksgiving and faith believe you have received. Baby dust to all of us this year. The pregnant shall carry to term and we that are still in the waiting room shall have reasons to smile and our waiting shall be over. Amen

in speech, words and actions, Let us be at peace with all men.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onnela: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2014
I don't know how to come in cos I am new here.... Please we don't need all this with our emotional stress. We need encouragement and support from reach other, that's exactly what I read from the past pages that made me join. Please mamas do not disappoint me. May God crown all our effort sooner than we expect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Good morning blessed mothers.

Abeg o, no let d temperature derail my question, is anyone using Or has anyone ever used Luth fertility clinic? Please I need direction. Plus iv never done any test in my 17 months ttc, where do I start from?

iv finished all supplements in d pharmacy, I want to mooOve
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Good morning to mama's and papas in the house.Today is a blessed day for us.@ favouredgal how ar u and lo doing today,BIG amen to that prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2014
@Joybik, I guess u r one of her huge fans dat come 2 dis thread just cos of her and as such u won't say d truth wen u see it.

Maybe I didn't use d right words but I still stand by wat I wrote. She should ave sent her a mail 2 tell her how she feels, period!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
@joybik,
You will dance soon.

@Tbaby4real,
Yes o, abeg go check yourself sharp sharp.

@All,
Be sensitive. God may use vessels (as they yield themselves) to accomplish His work but all the glory should go to Him and Him alone, He will not share His glory with any man. Jesus who came to die on earth did not receive any appreciation from man for His work but God seated Him on His right hand side and gave Him a name above all names. Also, let us be thankful always and appreciative.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
kejibabe: @ Tbaby, please explain more. will I take one grapefruit and squeeze it into a glass of water or I will just drink the grapefruit and drink a glass of water after it.

thanks u all for your support, may the good God answer our prayer. well the hospital I used don't induce until 42 weeks. I won't use the hospital again

@keji abeg my sister use hospital ooo even as u take charge of ur body n baby for monitorin.
The protocol I use is wen AF stop I take EPO(evening primrose oil) 500mg 2x daily till ov.ulation day I stop. It also helps d womb linin to regenerate in thinckness.
Also 1week b4 ov.ulation I start takin d grape in warm water mornin n evenin til cervical mucus is satisfactory

Durin pregnancy: high doses of epo is not adviceable cos it can cause premature contaction. So u don't use it til @least 38wks wen d baby is term.

EPO can be used 2x daily to massage d perinuem( to help avoid episiotomy) n u can press d oil into ur vijayjay wen u r more dan 38weeks cos it helps to soften d tissues and can ripen d cervix n induce labour in sm pple. I used it wit great results. Google EPO for more info I don forget am finish

@all good day ooo. May God lighten his counternance on us n Giv us peace. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi all, happy new year again, this year we shall all bring forth in Jesus name.
@Honeypie , please u need to calm down.
Though, we appreciate your inputs but the glory should be to God, if someone has not yet say thank you, it does not mean she never will
This is new year, pls lets not derail this thread or allow anything that will cause quarrels, division,bitterness etc.
All we need is to love, encourage and be there for each other when we can, maybe it pregnancy hormones, just take a chill pill and you will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Donatee: your input on epo is quite impressive but it might interest you to know that its not meant for everyone. some ladies here take baby aspirin for anti-miscarriage reasons, some take ibuprofen(which is not good for TTC) during menstrual pains. anyone taking aspirin or any pain reliever like ibuprofen should avoid epo.

but of course, baby aspirin and ibuprofen are always taken after O. So, it kind of makes sense though, afterall, you're not mixing epo with any other drug before o.

Please clink on the link below to know more

m.voices.yahoo.com/evening-primrose-oil-contraindications-7044088.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
@all happy new year. May God grant our heart desires.

It has been a rough couple of weeks but I believe that it is well.

@babe01 and wannabeamum, congratulations. May you carry to term.

Thanks to those keeping the thread alive. God bless u.

@all newbies, welcome. May God grant ur heart desires soon.

@alwaystrue. Please continue with the good work. Your posts helped me a lot when I was down. May God bless you.

Take care all. Huggs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
@kings daughter lol. Take care dear and best of the year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHERS OF GLORIOUS GENERATION!!! The Lord will make us a testimony this year. We will carry our babies in our arms this year. There shall be no miscarriage on this thread, we won't cast our young. There will be no complications. Stress free pregnancy I decree in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
@mychildishere thnx for d link. So informative. I forgot to add dats y u don't take it durin AF to avoid increased or uncontrolled flow.
Epo is a bld thinner so is ibuprofen n oda NSAIDs so d synergistic effect of combinin dem wil b fatal.

Also u don't use it b4 38weeks in a preggy woman because it can induce labour. Personally I used it after 38wks to massage perineum(helps d tissues to stretch) n insert it in vijayjay within 24hr went into labour, n delivered without episiotomy. So I preferred it dan d painful hospital procedure of ripenin cervix n induction.

We al av to make sure der r no contraindications n dat hospital no dey far off.
Thnx @ mychildishere 1x more. Knowledge na power.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ all, I am so sorry for MIA, I lost my password but ve been able to recover it.My main purpose of posting tonight is to encourage sm1 here tonight.My L.O will be 3 months old 2mrw after 4.5 yrs of trying. I thank God for seeing me through dis spiritual battle, I had series of attack during d pregnancy e.g . I once dreamt that a hawk snatched a chick from d mother hen who fought vigorously for the chick release, d next day I was lying in d hospital with a diagnosis of threatened abortion, had mysterious scorpion stings and narrowly escaped accidents severally but God saw me through and gave me a healthy beautiful girl.
For the pregnant mamas pls don't relent on ur prayers fight a good fight till d end. For d expectant mums, pastor Olukoya prophesied 2014 there wld be harvest of babies.
Welcome newbies ur stay here shall be short, congrats to udoka n d New papas n mamas, I ve missed a lot n got a lot of catching up to do to knw what up on d thread. U will all testify this yr.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Mychildren: There shall be miscarriage on this thread,.
,@Mychildren,Gd morning,pls correct the mistake i ur post.''There shall be no miscarriage on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omomire(f): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2014
@twinsgirl to register with LUTH for the first time, u just go with a referal letter from any hospital, and take it to their O&G department either on Tuesday or Thursday by 12pm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2014
@Mowafruitful,
It is well with you. Trust God.

John 5:4
At certain times an angel of the Lord would go down into the pool and stir up the water, and whoever stepped in first AFTER the stirring of the water was healed of whatever disease he had

After a shake-up comes a settlement. The darkest hour is closest to dawn. After the storm comes peace and sunshine. At the beginning of creation, the Spirit of God brooded over the waters then the WORD went forth 'LET THERE BE LIGHT'. There was a brooding before the miracle of light.
There is something that hapens when a stirring happens in the spirit realm. The bold wait it out and launch in first to enjoy the new calmness and settlement but the fearful flee.

I Pet. 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you

More than ever in 2014, let us be more sensitive. Some blessings come in disguises. A baby is born after a time of 'stirring'. We enjoy the full benefit of a drink when it is stirred. Wait out this stirring you may be going through and launch in to enjoy your healing.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Step Across the Faith Line

Good morning Y'all, have a blessed day.

Below is a devotional from Kenneth Copeland.

"And being not weak in faith, [Abraham] considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God."
(Romans 4:19-20)

In the years I've spent living by faith, there's something I've learned to do that helps me receive from God in the toughest of situations. It's something I call stepping over the faith line.

A faith line is what you need when you want God to do the "impossible" in your life. It's what you need when you want to be firm in your faith and yet you keep wavering back and forth between your circumstances and God's promises--believing first one, then the other.

It's what can make you like faithful Abraham. You know, Abraham had natural facts to deal with just like we do. He knew there was no natural way for God's promise to him to come true.

Yet the Word says Abraham considered not his own body. In other words, Abraham ignored the natural evidence around him and believed only God's promise.

Somewhere he stepped across the line of faith.

He made an irreversible decision to go with the Word of God. He made a final commitment. He chose to step past the point of no return. And if you and I are ever going to see God do the impossible in our lives, we're going to have to do the same thing!

How do you draw that faith line?

Begin with the Word. Search the promises of God and purposely believe what He has said, and is saying, about your need. Meditate on those promises until faith rises in your heart.

Then draw the line of faith. Draw it in your mind and heart. Draw it across the floor in your prayer room. Say, "In the presence of God, in the presence of all the angels in this room, and in the devils face, I am stepping across the line of faith. From this moment on, I consider this matter done. From this day forward, I give God the praise and the glory in the Name of Jesus.

From that moment on, speak only as if your miracle has already happened. Turn your back on the problems, on the doubts, and turn your face toward Jesus.

God will do the impossible in your life. Dare to step across the faith line!

Scripture Study: Romans 4:13-21

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2014
@Smiler,
This is a wonderful and beautiful message. May the Good Lord perfect all that concerns you and make your testimony so great that those who have gone ahead of you will be amazed at how God grants speed like lightening when His face shines on a person.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2014
@Smiler, I love that message, pls what's d name of d devotional?

God has done all He needs to do for us to get our blessings by the finished work of Jesus on the cross. But He told d Isrealites in Deut 2:24 ...... Behold, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, King of Heshbon, and his land, begin to possess it and contend with him in battle. The devil will do anything to make sure these promises don't come to pass so dat we will begin to doubt God and waver in faith. That's why the word of God said we should not be ignorant of d devices of d devil. So while standing in faith and confessing d word of God into our situations, let us use d authority we have in Christ Jesus to cut off every power dat is stoppoing/delaying what God has already given us from manifesting. Luke 10:19 says He has given us power over all the power of the enemy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
@UTEH,ALWAYSTRUE,SMILER .dis messges were just foe me n i couldnt help bt allow d tears pour freely.thank u for allowin God use u.May God help us cross dat line of faith in jesus name,amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pinkydaisy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ Smiler,,that is 1 powerful piece,,God bless you!

All ma sistas, how una dey?

Alwaystrue (Iya triplets) how are you darling,,,missed this forum ohhh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
halloha,hope we all doing goody goody? May we have reasons to be happy dis 2014 and beyond. Amin.abeg where beloved1993 enter.
Where my bestie cjnonnzy?
I dey hail efribori ooooooo...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
@iyabetajos,
It is well with you. How is LO?

@Uteh, thanks. We press in.

@Pinkdaisy, happy new year! How is your daughter. E don tey when you show for here. How is motherhood treating you and your dh?

@All, I got this from a friend, I hope it catches your heart well.

Prepare to Fly!
A young woman sat on a park bench over lunch. And while she sat there she noticed a butterfly trying to come out of its cocoon. She watched it struggle and struggle for more than an hour. Eventually feeling sorry for it she reached for a small scissors, and gently used it to clip open the cocoon. To her surprise the butterfly that was released did not fly away it just sat there totally crippled. You see, what she did not realise was that the struggle a butterfly goes through, is what pumps blood into its wings so that it may be able to fly!Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with wings as eagles;they shall run, and not be weary;and they shall walk, and not faint.The eagle is an unusual bird, because it has mustered the ability to fly into a storm. It "mounts" strong winds as though it is going up a staircase. It is the only bird that you will find flying during a storm. This year, 2014, approach life with the majesty of an eagle! Do not be afraid of headwinds or opposition; use them; mount them like stairs for your success! The word "wait upon" comes from the Hebrew word, "qawah", which denotes, someone who is "serving" as they wait. It is an active process and not passive. You might be struggling to get a job; you might be struggling to make your finances work; you might be struggling to fund your education; you might be struggling to make a small business successful; you might be struggling to get ahead in your job; you might even be going through viscous persecution, that even threatens your very life. Listen to me; from today, start thinking about it differently! No matter how dark, no matter how challenging, you are not going under; you are going over...just don't give up

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amen. Thanks for your prayers @AT.

@Uteh it's "faith to faith" from Kenneth Copeland ministries. I get it sent to my email.

I pray that all (the word we read, the love we share, the confessions we make) will work together for our good in Jesus name, amen.

@iyabetajos, how are you and LO doing? Take care of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.