Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400397 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2015
I av done fertility massage,but they say my enemy has a closed cervix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by carramel(f): 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
teana4040:
I av done fertility massage,but they say my enemy has a closed cervix
Pls try an IUI. Sperm is deposited directly in your uterus. It should work as it bypasses the cervix. As Long as DH sperm has a good count and motility. Painless and affordable procedure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:33pm On May 13, 2015
AMEN & AMEN!!! @miraclebaby, I claim d prayer for all of us, seems u are My ibo sis yipeee! *Hugs*

Fertility blessings to all mamas/papas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 2:17pm On May 13, 2015
Knock knock, anyone anyone at home,pls I need ur assistance, I just bought ovaboost,fertilaid and m2tone and wanted to also get vitex but d pharmacist said twas too much. Mumihaja are u around.help ur girl.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrPhanes01: 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
Jennygurl:
I have just being on Metformin for mild Pcos, hope it's okay...
Jennygurl:
I have just being on Metformin for mild Pcos, hope it's okay...
yes metformin is fine for PCOS, it helps to improve egg quality and sometimes ovulation may occur with return of menstruation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
Hnmmmmmm..... MIA mode expired. thanks to the fruitful momas who misses me, and for those that did not miss me, me I missed una so much o.

My mischievous acts dem no work for me o grin wanted to just snap my darkened areola to announce my BFP before ni but.. grin grin... Anyways AF showed it's ugly red face again yesterday, so a colleague introduced me to a new Gynae whom I saw today and he demanded a COMPREHENSIVE CHECK ON HUBBY'S SWIMMERS! Said that I have had enough of troubles with all this drugs and that I should stop ALL DRUGS until he gives me go ahead and that I shouldn't TTC for the next two months. He also insist I do urine Mcs despite telling him I don't have infections (since I've done series of HVS). And that my enemy may even have partial cervical adhesion. It is well with me. I just need encouragements cos this wahala sef don tire me... Wishing us all great testimonies this month in Jesus name....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:51pm On May 13, 2015
@Apple19 u are welcome back, it is well with u jare, just follow ur new gynae's advice n go au naturale with prayers, I believe God will do it for u. Testimony awaits u dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doctorfab: 3:55pm On May 13, 2015
ASPIRE (Association for The Prevention of Infertility and The Promotion of Reproductive Health and Rights) an NGO, in conjunction with The Bridge Clinic, is hosting a fertility forum targeted at couples who are dealing with issues related to delayed conception.

Features:

· Shared stories of people who have been successful after delayed conception

· Q and A session with the doctor

· Free individual doctor consultations

Topic: Management of couples with delayed conception

Date: Saturday 16th May 2015

Time: 10am

Venue:
The Bridge Clinic
66 Oduduwa Way GRA Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 4:04pm On May 13, 2015
@iomoge good afternoon I have that exact juicer but how can I use it for Tiger nut?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 4:33pm On May 13, 2015
Tnks am presently in onitsha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 4:44pm On May 13, 2015
tatacherie,thanx AMEN to ur prayers.
Apple19,welcome back,it's well.
@Julie1986,TVS for 5k?daz outrageous o,pls confirm,it might b 4d 3sessions,because i remember doing it 4 5k on cd10,12 n 14.U can check elsewhere 4 a reasonable price,wish u luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
I did 5k too. Just one day. I mean d tvs. Some radiologist wants to cut our neck.
Good afternoon mamas.

For the juicer, I was just saying mayb its good 4 tigernut too.
Havent tried it myself.
.my update, hpt says Bfn, nip - ple still erect 4 24hours of d day and very sensitive. Cd35. No sign of af.
But my womb feels funny n am getting tired from inside and am feeling tighter from my womb 2 my throat.
I just feel like I should induce.
Please I stay at Ajah, where can I get m2tone so i can regulate my cycle . Its so erratic. Always 34days and above. I dont even know if I o cos no egg white 4 some months now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:04pm On May 13, 2015
@Apple19, don't despair. Av faith, its well dearie
@iomoge: why dnt u go for pt blood test? At least b4 inducing. I think u can get it at big pharmacy stores or any health plus. Sabi mamas will shed more light.
@legends: how wedding prep? HML. May God bless ur home fruitfully.
@all: God is with us. He hasn't forgotten us. I pray we all testify soon. Stay fruiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
dear mamas. pls help ur sister.
can i take serrapeptase during Ovu.lation.
i need to know now. plssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:06pm On May 13, 2015
@venizia, tatacherie, rute, rejoice and all parents. Amen. Thank God for the word. @tatacherie how is the LO?

@all,
Do you realise how the children of Israel must have felt in the presence of Goliath? Many of you are actually feeling like that now with the 'Goliath' of medical challenges you are facing...I mean did you see how Goliath was described? Ok let me make it more vivid for you. The goliath was soooooo big big medical terms, full of medical diagnosis that can twist the tongue, armed to the teeth with fibroid, had a bronze helmet of closed cervix, coat of scale armour of blocked tubes, poor ovarian reserve, a javelin of low sperm count, the head of the spear was like ovarian cysts. His shield bearer went before him with signs of high prolactin, irregular menstrual cycles, miscarriages, hormonal imbalance and years of infertility. Do you think i formed it? Ok read 1 Samuel 17:5 to the end.
My people, what cured this monster? 5 smooth stones and a sling shot by a tiny lad who refused to allow this giant defy his God and cause him or his people to fear. He did not even meet the giant dressed with heavy armour but as natural as a young lad could be and he not only felled this giant but cut of his head, destroying him totally.
I pray today, the Lord shows you your five smooth stones and sling that you will use to slay every giant in your life forever...ofcourse you are the David. Receive faith in place of fear. Amen.

This is to invite you to a program targeted at expectant and expecting couples this Saturday in Lagos at His Purpose Church, number 10, Amaraolu Street, off Lateef Jakande road (beside Zenith bank 1st gate busstop), Agidingbi.
Start time is 8am. You can call the number 08060255604 for enquiries.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:00pm On May 13, 2015
@ ucmummy I was given at St. Charles Boromeo then, don't know if they sell without doctor's recommendation. On the other hand, check at headbridge or You and your health pharmacy at 3-3. @iOmoge pls give your body time. Don't induce yet, what if your ovulation was late. You may start M2-Tone or vitex but don't induce yet. @Apple19 welcome back. Its another chance to try. Disappointment shall not be your portion. @BlessedDiva yes ooh, I be your neighbour sef.lol.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 6:34am On May 14, 2015
Helloo everyone!!!i I am. Using guifei Bao and serrapeptase 4 blocked tubes.i removed d first seed yesterday,and saw whitish tissue paper like discharge.who else have used it?was d experience similarSecondly I don turn secondary virgin,my V.jay jay don over tightoooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 7:44am On May 14, 2015
@iomoge, why dont you go for blood pregnancy test before inducing? Wishing you a great testimony.
Fertility blessings to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
@all. so nobody wan answer my question? e no good o. i refuse to vex.
@alwaysytrue. wow. such vivid description. u r always on point. lol.
good morning beautiful mamas. have a nice day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
Alwaystrue thanks for the word this morning. Like i always say, you are always on point. i am blessed by the message. Trust you are doing great. God bless you real good.

@UT22: The discharge is normal so dont fret. the Guifei bao is cleansing your tubes. Best wishes
@ All: Good morning. wishing us all a fruitful day

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:13am On May 14, 2015
mamakendra:
@all. so nobody wan answer my question? e no good o. i refuse to vex.
@alwaysytrue. wow. such vivid description. u r always on point. lol.
good morning beautiful mamas. have a nice day

Mamakendra gudmrg. i no know if you fit use serra during ovulation. Mamas in the house dat hav used Serra biko come and ansa our sister here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:17am On May 14, 2015
@ Alwaystrue, thank you for the word. Quite insightful, may God bless you and give you more revelation of his word. Shalom!
@all, good morning to you and do have a great day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
Alwaystrue always onpoint may the Lord bring more revelation of God's word to you. You are blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 9:38am On May 14, 2015
Good morning beautiful mamas. Please can I use guifei bao and serra for dilated tubes (hydrosalphinx). Please has it worked for anyone??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
mmyglitz:
Good morning beautiful mamas. Please can I use guifei bao and serra for dilated tubes (hydrosalphinx). Please has it worked for anyone??

I used guifei bao and Gynapharm for hydros and they worked for me. you can try them
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UT22: 11:12am On May 14, 2015
@ venizia..tnks a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 11:17am On May 14, 2015
Thanks @ Venizia but please where can I get Gynapharm? I already ordered guifei bao at jumia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saheed2532(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2015
LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:33am On May 14, 2015
mmyglitz:
Thanks @ Venizia but please where can I get Gynapharm? I already ordered guifei bao at jumia

You can get it from Kedi website ( visit it) , although i bought mine from the head office in Dolphin Extention, Ikoyi. They are supposed to have distributors sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2015
iOmoge:
I did 5k too. Just one day. I mean d tvs. Some radiologist wants to cut our neck.
Good afternoon mamas.

For the juicer, I was just saying mayb its good 4 tigernut too.
Havent tried it myself.
.my update, hpt says Bfn, nip - ple still erect 4 24hours of d day and very sensitive. Cd35. No sign of af.
But my womb feels funny n am getting tired from inside and am feeling tighter from my womb 2 my throat.
I just feel like I should induce.
Please I stay at Ajah, where can I get m2tone so i can regulate my cycle . Its so erratic. Always 34days and above. I dont even know if I o cos no egg white 4 some months now.

@ iomoge......... You can get the m2tone in any big pharmacy......I just got it now in Ikoyi ( Julie pharmacy in osborne tower) for N1,500.00.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2015
Goodday my fruitiful mamas, please how much is the guifei bao cos im in calabar and i need where to get it through my brother in lagos. PLEASE THOSE THAT BOUGHT from A WOMAN SHUD POST HER NUMBER SO I CAN CALL HER.
Baby dust 2 us to all.
Dnt ignore biko! Mbok.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:45pm On May 14, 2015
prettmum:
Goodday my fruitiful mamas, please how much is the guifei bao cos im in calabar and i need where to get it through my brother in lagos. PLEASE THOSE THAT BOUGHT from A WOMAN SHUD POST HER NUMBER SO I CAN CALL HER.
Baby dust 2 us to all.
Dnt ignore biko! Mbok.

I bought from the woman in Lagos. Her no. is 08020949514

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.