Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fayose: We Are Asking The Wrong Questions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: We Are Asking The Wrong Questions. (517 Views)

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes / Fayose: We Will Use Oni, APC To Set Electoral Record / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: We Are Asking The Wrong Questions. by maggdon(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Before y'all start bashing me, this re just my opinions and i dnt care wat u all think.. i dnt support any party or d FG, just a concerned Nigerian..
Now, the question we should be asking Fayose (most politicians) is this. He said people sponsored his election, fine. what are the interests of these people, what percentage of ekiti have you sold to them, how did you intend to pay them back for their investment and most importantly its been two years how come you still have that much in the campaign account?.. these questions are begging for answers
Re: Fayose: We Are Asking The Wrong Questions. by wawaboy1(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
All over the world people sponsor politicians.
The matter is why use state fund meant for war against bokoharam for election.

(1) (Reply)

Please Name The Institutions Destroyed By Jonathan Or Shut Up / State Of Emergency In Zamfara, And Its Implication In The South / FG Flags Distribution Of 15000 Bags Of Grains To The IDPs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.