Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital (63426 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Babcock University Has Conducted 100 Open Heart Surgeries-vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by gen2briz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Saheed9:
Adolf Hitlers' mother?
Did she tell you she regretted? undecided
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Allahu Samad! Young shall grow. That's really amazingly wonderful.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by NaMe4: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's my hommie and colleague!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by MicroBox: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Automatic Mummy
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by ElTommyBlaq(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:
You see am...if to say this woman helped (at the request of the guy man's mama); abort this cute doctor then, where will she be working by now...

Lesson to ladies out there comtemplating abortion and their would be accomplices.

The baby you saved today may feed you tommorrow.
Say no to abortion...you may be aborting our future presido.
That's not the issue o.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Damsonkc(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:
You see am...if to say this woman helped (at the request of the guy man's mama); abort this cute doctor then, where will she be working by now...

Lesson to ladies out there comtemplating abortion and their would be accomplices.

You may also be aborting the next Hitler or Idi Amin. It is relative.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Christianwalas(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I tink say d headline suppose to be "his mother's delivery".
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
well its nice, me no even know the hospital them born me put embarassed embarassed
Oh you're here already.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by UIA04(f): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Saheed9:
Adolf Hitlers' mother?
Looool
Funny enough most dictators are usually so good to their parents and nuclear family that when everyone says bad things about them their families would always point out the good

Charles Taylor
Adolf Hitler had a sister and even a girlfriend
Abacha looted for his family
Pablo Escobar burnt 2 million dollars to warm up his cold daughter at night.
Idi amins son still talks well of his dad till today
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by conspeaker(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
BEAUTIFUL NEWS LIFE IS A CIRCLE
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
NotNairalandi:
Abeg which kain headline be dis.....who bi doctor and who bi nurse among the two grin
Read the content and walk ur lazy has away!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by searchng4love: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
THE ORPHANAGE ADDRESS IS ENOUGH.

Berlyn:
well its nice, me no even know the hospital them born me put embarassed embarassed
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Dobxy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
This should not only be on nairaland first page but Guinness Book of Record.....isn't it Amazing enough, I think it is.

My Opinion though!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by omocheche(f): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Get out wetin dem talk wetin you dey talk? Mumu you don see women finish
DonMaxxy:

1 Like

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by asitis752: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Saheed9:
Adolf Hitlers' mother?
anini and shina Rambo's mum
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow! Great! I don't even know my mum talk less of the nurse that took my delivery.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by ozo13(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

I think both of them r working in the same hospital [may be a govt hospital) not that d guy employed d woman
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by lastpage: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

Abortion may be necessary in some cases, like Defilement, especially by men of the underworld!

What we should not have is this current, rampant disregard for human life such that it is considered the norm while discarding our normal requirement for chastity!
Men should not go about using their 'Johnny' like its a 'door key' that must go into all keyhole. Reserve it for your wife angry angry
Women too should learn to keep their legs crossed and closed. Open it only fr your husband

Lastpage!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Oh you're here already.
smiles wink
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by FreeWorld23: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cool
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
smiles wink
How has being your day bae?
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Jay542(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
queenstll:

Dr Olanrewaju James shared this amazing photo via Twitter, on his birthday today. Pictured is a Nurse who works together with him in their Hospital. She was the same person who conducted his own delivery many years back.

Source: http://timenaija.com/nigerian-doctor-shares-a-photo-of-his-colleague-a-nurse-who-conducted-his-delivery/

She iss a Legend.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by DonX001: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

If to say this pikin become Armed Robber wey rob and kill this woman, you would not be speaking of Abortion like its a bad thing.

Lol...really a MadCow, .....but na true talk sha grin
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by pastie(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
chaiii that means she Don see his penis before shocked
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
searchng4love:
THE ORPHANAGE ADDRESS IS ENOUGH.

hey! I never asked for your direction/advice

Swerve abeg angry
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by tomdon(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

where's the issue of abortion coming from?? your rotten mind, no doubt.
very stupiid comment

1 Like

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by nancy4nast(f): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
chai op this your topic tittle get as e be ooo
i don stress my brain tire to get meaning of the topic...
anyway good...
make i go check hospital wey them born me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.