Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital (63425 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Babcock University Has Conducted 100 Open Heart Surgeries-vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by searchng4love: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
it's been given....now run along
Berlyn:
hey! I never asked for your direction/advice

Swerve abeg angry
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by vhictour(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
NotNairalandi:
Abeg which kain headline be dis.....who bi doctor and who bi nurse among the two grin

Read the topic well u"ll understand.

@topic... Good for him... little did she know that she would work for a baby whose delivery she conducted....

Life....
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by pureme(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nurses......The saviour of doctors in all area

1 Like

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by NotNairalandi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Boyooosa:

Read the content and walk ur lazy has away!
ok..thank you boss. From your comment i can identify your type....
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Lasbrey95(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Personally, i think people are products of their actions. So,there you have it, the product of her action has turned her provider.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nwaisuochi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

True sha. I've never heard of anyone that regretted not aborting a baby.
Except Buhari's mother
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

How has being your day bae?
going well i guess lipsrsealed undecided yours?
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by HaneefahRN(f): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
vhictour:

@topic... Good for him... little did she know that she would work for a baby whose delivery she conducted....

Life....
Lasbrey95:
Personally, i think people are products of their actions. So,there you have it, the product of her action has turned her provider.
vhictour:

Life....

The topic is misleading. She doesn't work under him or in his hospital. They are colleagues (probably a government job).

It's wonderful. I wonder how they both knew. This life sha.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by herdeyshenor(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's amazing
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by lanaVello(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
bolt000:
Lol.. Its Very Correct.
you prolly didnt see the initial topic
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by PresidentT(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
well its nice, me no even know the hospital them born me put embarassed embarassed

May be you were born at home #najokeo!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
going well i guess lipsrsealed undecided yours?
I guess same.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

If to say this pikin become Armed Robber wey rob and kill this woman, [s]you would not be speaking of Abortion like its a bad thing.[/s]

Abeg, abortion na bad thing o! #saynotoabortion cry
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by bolt000(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
lanaVello:
you prolly didnt see the initial topic
What Was It?
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by lanaVello(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
bolt000:
What Was It?

Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by piagetskinner(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
i wish i could see the doctor that conducted mine so i could give him a punch
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by vhictour(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

The topic is misleading. She doesn't work under him or in his hospital. They are colleagues (probably a government job).

It's wonderful. I wonder how they both knew. This life sha.

That's true. The topic says she works for him.. buh the write up says she works with him.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by vhictour(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
piagetskinner:
i wish i could see the doctor that conducted mine so i could give him a punch

Y
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by bolt000(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=lanaVello post=46855283][/quote] Aiit.. Dont Mind The Funny Op.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by joey150(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

True sha. I've never heard of anyone that regretted not aborting a baby.
Really??

Ask shekau's mother
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by MasterJayJay: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
lastpage:

Abortion may be necessary in some cases, like Defilement, especially by men of the underworld!

What we should not have is this current, rampant disregard for human life such that it is considered the norm while discarding our normal requirement for chastity!
Men should not go about using their 'Johnny' like its a 'door key' that must go into all keyhole. Reserve it for your wife angry angry
Women too should learn to keep their legs crossed and closed. Open it only fr your husband

Lastpage!

Miss Pennsylvania Valerie Gatto contested for Miss USA 2014, she was conceived when her mother was raped at knifepoint.

So you think she should have been aborted, huh? undecided

Abortion does not kill the r@pist, it kills an innocent baby.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Timbuktu14(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Awesome!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by amahthelma(f): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Woow so nice
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by DonMaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
omocheche:
Get out wetin dem talk wetin you dey talk? Mumu you don see women finish

Typical olosho reply...smells guilty conscience.
The babies you aborted so far are waiting for you on the corridors of heaven...they will all testify against your daft, doomed and deflated soul...you think i dont know you...

hope you got my message scumbag
ISOYG
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by DonMaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Miss Pennsylvania Valerie Gatto contested for Miss USA 2014, she was conceived when her mother was raped at knifepoint.

So you think she should have been aborted, huh? undecided

Abortion does not kill the r@pist, it kills an innocent baby.

Tell them more bro... People nowadays keep rationalising evil...hedonism and the dictatorship of materialism is the new world order ryt now.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by DonMaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
edimat007:
wat if she was impregnated by her DAD?

The case of incest is not an ethically/morally justifiable grounds for deliberate abortion. Joseph Fletcher's situation ethics dont even support the case of incest. In one of Fletcher's demonstations : 'the sacrificial adultery' adultery was justified cos it led to the unification of the lady and her husband...was the child aborted? NO

Dont you know that in some cultures like among the Igbos the father can impregnant his daughter when it is clear he cannot get a male child from his wife..

Sounds weird, but ask the elders...I am one myself, lols!
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

The case of incest is not an ethically/morally justifiable grounds for deliberate abortion. Joseph Fletcher's situation ethics dont even support the case of incest. In one of Fletcher's demonstations : 'the sacrificial adultery' adultery was justified cos it led to the unification of the lady and her husband...was the child aborted? NO

Dont you know that in some cultures like among the Igbos the father can impregnant his daughter when it is clear he cannot get a male child from his wife..

Sounds weird, but ask the elders...I am one myself, lols!
so u support mk father dey open him grow daughter yanch abi
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by demzylahot(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nurses eh,its like their retirement age is way above other civil servants
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by DonMaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
edimat007:
so u support mk father dey open him grow daughter yanch abi

I that all you could decipher from what I explained? Dont quote me wrongly please...

Q.E.D
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by oloriadejoke(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Meaning that na that woman first saw the doctors john Thomas at birth grin
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by SonofHim: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
sainty2k3:

first time I will be reading something positive about doctor and Nurse on NL . all we got to read here has been fight fight fight

Unfortunately only those stories get told. No one tells stories of doctors who are doing their best to save lives despite terrible working conditions and a crippled health care some. Some go out of their way to donate their money and blood for the welfare of their patients.
Re: Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital by professore(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Such is life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.