Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) (2204 Views)

New Killer Insect’ Hoax Goes Viral. Photos (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) by XtraSmooth404: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
You visited boo/bae and decided to pass the night. Somehow in the wee hours of the day you got off the bed to pee, you turned on the light and.... shocked shocked shocked

After seeing boo/bae like this, would you still be kissing him/her? undecided

Re: Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) by FreeWorld23: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked grin
Re: Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dis people on Nairaland go kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) by dannyben5: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) by funstufz: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
better add ketchup to that, and do the needful sharp sharp grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Viewer's Discretion Is Advised! What Would You Do? (pix) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like / If A Girl Says You Can Ask Her For Anything, What Would You Ask For? / How I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.