Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Biggest Concerns Men Face In A Relationship - Bamisepeters.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Concerns Men Face In A Relationship - Bamisepeters.com (367 Views)

Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Concerns Men Face In A Relationship - Bamisepeters.com by bamac(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Of recent i have noticed most men face the problem of choice. Not those that are not married alone, but even those that are married.

Often you will hear some men telling a lady "i swear if i had met you before i got married you should be the mother of my children by now". Madam, it is a lie, a chronic lie for that matter, he will say the same thing to another woman if you were the one in his house.

Well, some will say men are naturally polygamous and at this point i pity woman who are naturally stocker, they have no choice than to accept the nature of man.

Some men try all there possible best not to be polygamous, but at times it is that other woman that will tempt him into doing what he will otherwise not do, that is, most times some woman are the cause of other women's problem.

It is not easy to be glued to a person for many years, but those that did it successfully should be your role model and the push for you to also achieve that feet and not "doing better" this time.

But most woman loves to change cloth as many times as possible, they even have so many clothes untouched yet, they still acquire new ones.

This makes me keeps wondering if woman are the cloth for men, whereas, there are some men that changes clothes more than women, yet, they taste all available soups.

The biggest issue men face in relationship is covetousness even when they have better one at home and at hand.

Source: http://www.bamisepeters.com/2016/06/the-biggest-concerns-men-face-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality!! Gender Equality!! / "DNS Address Cannot Be Reached Problem" Please Computer Gurus Help Me O!! / The Non-sighting Of The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.