Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Need Ur Advise On Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advise On Dis (701 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advise On Dis by lekmosad: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
I WENT TO GF HOUSE I MET HER BEING ROMANCE BY ANOTHER MAN ,AND THE MAN GET UP AND SLAP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by koolsasy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2009
u need advise?ok o

if y r still in ur GF room waitin for d advice,better RUN b4 d guy give s u anoda slap, lol
but,if u r not there nymore,my advice is dat neva return to dat chicks room again, U NEVA KNO WAT U MITE RECIEVE NXT TYME, grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by Again2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
lekmosad:

I WENT TO GF HOUSE I MET HER BEING ROMANCE BY ANOTHER MAN ,AND THE MAN GET UP AND SLAP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.

What was her reaction when he slapped u?
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by posakosa(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
lekmosad:

I WENT TO GF HOUSE I MET HER BEING ROMANCE BY ANOTHER MAN ,AND THE  MAN GET UP AND SLAP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Did you knock on the door ? 

you should have knocked before you enter the house, remember its not your house,   undecided

ask him, why he slapped you sha ? 

what did you do when he slapped you ? did you cry ? did you leave ? how did it feel ?

Slap him back and come back and tell us what happened ?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
mumu. continue to sit there and ask wot to do
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
@poster
and at what time did you wake up from that dream?
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by johnnygan(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2009
Nairaland has created a lot of room for joke-alikes.
Mr schmuck! Hop u didn't cry when u got the feel. I mean the greatest pain should be the illegal romance u just encountered. Pardon my imprudence but em. . .if na me oh, i go transfer that slap on the poor useless girl first, then attack my unworthy counterpart very viciously and aggressively. After that, i go run come nairaland for advice. Guy, u de dull us jooo
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2009
lekmosad:

nonsense and jagbajantis grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by r231(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2009
lekmosad:

wait by d door and srt crying
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by bom4me: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2009
It happened to me sometime last month and I dealth with d guy seriously.

Mumuu, Sit there and dont stop crying.
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2009
The man slapped you because he taught you are one of those IDIOTs that peeps during HuLaLa

Gboga!! Gerraway!!!!!!! Nonsense grin grin grin

Hope you didn't scratch your cheek. cheesy grin Loooooooooooooolz
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by biola44: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2009
NLers no dey slack grin
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by bosebabbs: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2009
u bleeped up,
u wud have simply said " sorry sir, i just came to ask aunty if she has anymore errands for me to run".
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by abrahym(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2009
hey poster hw old are u? and hw old is dude dat slap u? NL let imagine d poster is 19 and d man is 29,huge and capable of knocking him down anytime? wat wud u av done?
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by DaudaAbu(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2009
Sit back and cry like a lil biatch. dats what u shuld 've done.

If him big pass u bite am make u run
Re: I Need Ur Advise On Dis by sesman(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2009
that would teach you, he probably slapped you cos you didnt knock, next time knock ok grin,

lekmosad:

that would teach you, he probably slapped you cos you didnt knock, next time knock ok grin,

and you should apologise to him that you are sorry. grin

(1) (Reply)

See ASUU See Wahala O O O! / Calling All African Guys: What Should I Tell Him? / Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.