Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (37623 Views)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by KenModi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that;
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]

How has the Niger Delta improved under PDP? Please explain.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Greenback: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Taryur3:
Is nigeria truly as a nation turning to a zoo?...Arise o compatriots pls..

which compatriots? Is it the ones that've'nt eaten since morning or the ones surviving on gari and groundnut?

grin

na country be dis?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Legitbaba(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
I this is a big time mis information....wack jonalism
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ikechukwu48: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Oil in Lagos, Ondo, Ogun .....
Business hub in Ogun
Agriculture in Oyo
Bitumen and many natural resources in Ondo
Commercial hub in Lagos
International investors in the SW.

What is oil when it's not properly managed or when your politicians are corrupt?

You have all this yet your state's are broke and begging for bail out. Na who una dey fool?

Mschewwwww if southwaaste has oil as una claim, oya since the bombing of oil pipelines, why una no take up the slack and feed the rest of the country with your "oil". Why una dey cry the most about it?
Rubbish

NDA exposed you people. You no get oil. Na propaganda una get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nawa4nl: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Osun is currently investing in Cocoa. Try another one and stops your ignorance.
I was showing you SW economical diversifation. Biafrans violence diversifation.

Good to hear that you are investing in your cocoa, becos no more oil grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2016
That is what you get when you jump from one party to another. Sympathetic to PDP while they were in power but now sympathetic to APC cos they are now the ruling party. Misplaced sympathies. Political harlotry!
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ikechukwu48: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Abagworo:
This news was presented with every facts turned upside down. The issue is not about party ie PDP vs APC but about Igbo vs Ijaw relationship and how far the alliance can work. Eradiri who was the IYC president has been going about forming alliance with Igbos and in some instances making some derogatory remarks about Ijaws and some late Ijaw nationalists like Isaac Boro with regards to their relationship with Igbos.

Those in the know about happenings in IYC should just come out and give Nigerians the true story.

I've always said it...this man is NOT igbo

His post on NL gives him away no matter how many times he claims imo state
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by AnanseK(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2016
phemmyutd:
Are they Fulani Herdsmen too?

Much more dangerous!
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Good to hear that you are investing in your cocoa, becos no more oil grin grin grin

We have oil abi you go drink up Lagos, Ogun, and Ondo oil?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You have all this yet your state's are broke and begging for bail out. Na who una dey fool?

Mschewwwww if southwaaste has oil as una claim, oya since the bombing of oil pipelines, why una no take up the slack and feed the rest of the country with your "oil". Why una dey cry the most about it?
Rubbish

NDA exposed you people. You no get oil. Na propaganda una get

Bayelsa is owing salary.
Abia is owing salary
Imo is owing salary.

I don't know why you South East monkeys always spit at people with irrelevant shit.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by chuose: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Osun is currently investing in Cocoa. Try another one and stops your ignorance.
I was showing you SW economical diversifation. Biafrans violence diversifation.
Nawa4nl:

Fanyogoyogo no mind my brother biko, as you said you have no fear going back to cocoa farming grin grin grin grin
So you can easily forget our oil, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2016
chuose:

Fanyogoyogo no mind my brother biko, as you said you have no fear going back to cocoa farming grin grin grin grin
So you can easily forget our oil, grin grin grin grin

I'm not minding your brother whose oil is owned by the North. cheesy

Agriculture is the new oil.

As for cocoa farming, why fear such lucrative opportunity? Abi Na you dey fear? wink
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fawklicant: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

Anything Ijaw youth is synonymous with violence.

There are always different fashions.

Both PDP and APC fashions are all killers.

I guess you meant factions.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ikechukwu48: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Bayelsa is owing salary.
Abia is owing salary
Imo is owing salary.

I don't know why you South East monkeys always spit at people with irrelevant shit.

Monkey I am from delta state goat.

Eveb that, your list is hilariously laughable. Your entire region, excluding Lagos, is owning salary and screaming they are broke and you dare compare it to regions which areas barely owning salary. I laugh in chinese.

While I'm at
Imo state is owning say because of the okoro hausa cow dinning with you yoloba corrupt thieves.

As I said NDA exposed una
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Monkey I am from delta state goat.

Eveb that, your list is hilariously laughable. Your entire region, excluding Lagos, is owning salary and screaming they are broke and you dare compare it to regions which areas barely owning salary. I laugh in chinese.

While I'm at
Imo state is owning say because of the okoro hausa cow dinning with you yoloba corrupt thieves.

As I said NDA exposed una

Monkey, you're an Osu ibo from Delta state, it doesn't make you a Deltan.
Lol look at you getting pissed off just because I said the SW has oil, is a business hub, and a hub for foreign investors. They're owing salaries like every Nigerian region.

Tell us which state in the SE can compete with Lagos, or a SE city that is as large and beautiful as Ibadan. cheesy cheesy

Ok, so why is Abia owing salary? Why are Cross River and Akwa Ibom owing states salary? This Osu monkey no go kill pesin. grin grin

Tell me which region is more blessed than the SW.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by mamawin(f): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that;
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]
good for them. I can see they've gained SO MUCH from being ruled by PDP. Shame
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ikechukwu48: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Monkey, you're an Osu ibo from Delta state, it doesn't make you a Deltan.
Lol look at you getting pissed off just because I said the SW has oil, is a business hub, and a hub for foreign investors. They're owing salaries like every Nigerian region.

Tell us which state in the SE can compete with Lagos, or a SE city that is as large and beautiful as Ibadan. cheesy cheesy

Ok, so why is Abia owing salary? Why are Cross River and Akwa Ibom owing states salary? This Osu monkey no go kill pesin. grin grin

Tell me which region is more blessed than the SW.

This nigga got jokes.
Blessed ko, blessed ni yet your people are starving and can be bought using a plate of jello rice.
Blessed ko, blessed ni and yet your state's are "BROKE" According to your leaders.
Blessed kome, blessed ni yet your leaders can't even pay their employees.
Blessed ko, blessed ni, your people are daily crying because of lack of salary.

Hahahahaha. If that's blessed, then I hope I never get that type of blessed.

Secondly did this mofo just speak about the most dirtiest and one of the least undeveloped cities known to men and call am large and beautiful? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Which beautiful, is it the hotels and parks una post up and refusing to give bird eyes view like every other people that's showcased their cities. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo nigga please, some of us have been to Ibadan and seen it it with our own two eyes so abeg, no Crack my ribs for here with laughter.

Finally,
Why would I be jealous of a none existence oil. The oil you stole from delta and carved into una land is currently being battled in the court and it's slowly getting returned back to the delta. While for lagos and Ogun, I'll believe it when I see that shit.

As I said and I'll continue to say, NDA exposed una. You ain't got sh1t. If una do, why you crying the most about oil pipeline browns and why haven't una jumped on the compensate from the oil lost? Exactly. Abeg na propaganda una got, I bet my grandma 's life on that shit. Una ain't got sh1t
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 1:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

[s]This nigga got jokes.
Blessed ko, blessed ni yet your people are starving and can be bought using a plate of jello rice.
Blessed ko, blessed ni and yet your state's are "BROKE" According to your leaders.
Blessed kome, blessed ni yet your leaders can't even pay their employees.
Blessed ko, blessed ni, your people are daily crying because of lack of salary.

Hahahahaha. If that's blessed, then I hope I never get that type of blessed.

Secondly did this mofo just speak about the most dirtiest and one of the least undeveloped cities known to men and call am large and beautiful? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Which beautiful, is it the hotels and parks una post up and refusing to give bird eyes view like every other people that's showcased their cities. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo nigga please, some of us have been to Ibadan and seen it it with our own two eyes so abeg, no Crack my ribs for here with laughter.

Finally,
Why would I be jealous of a none existence oil. The oil you stole from delta and carved into una land is currently being battled in the court and it's slowly getting returned back to the delta. While for lagos and Ogun, I'll believe it when I see that shit.

As I said and I'll continue to say, NDA exposed una. You ain't got sh1t. If una do, why you crying the most about oil pipeline browns and why haven't una jumped on the compensate from the oil lost? Exactly. Abeg na propaganda una got, I bet my grandma 's life on that shit. Una ain't got sh1t[/s]

Nigeria is broke. SW is broke. North is broke. SS is broke. SE is broke.
But SW is blessed.
As an Ibo boy, i know it pains you to hear those words. Pele grin
So whose oil did we curve into Ogun and Lagos state. The SW even has the largest offshore oil. Pele. grin
Ondo's oil belongs to Ondo. cool If you want Ondo oil, come and drink am nau.

Lmaoooooooooo @ the bolded. Even scattered Owerri cannot compete with Ibadan. You all keep exchanging old images amongst yourselves.
lol many Nigerians are even escaping the SE states to live amongst Yorubas. By the rate Ibos are running from the SE, aboki's cows will soon take over your lands.

I'm glad this event with NDA is waking SW to diversify its economy.
Oil in Ogun, Lagos and ondo
Business hub in Ogun
Agricultural investment in Oyo
Commercial activities in Lagos
Natural resouce exploration in Ondo

The bitter SE has nothing. That's why you have a group of people kissing terrorist's azz just to steal SS oil for Biafra. Guess what, until that oil dries out, abokis aint letting you go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Taryur3(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Greenback:

which compatriots? Is it the ones that've'nt eaten since morning or the ones surviving on gari and groundnut?

grin

na country be dis?
Lwkmd...you can still stand now...I promise,you won't fall...funny dude
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Taryur3(m): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2016
poseidon12:

Turning to a zoo? It's been a zoo for a long time already.
Noo...we have to rebuke that tag...Nigeria will be great again
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by ilobex(m): 1:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Ijaw men turn fulani herdsmen in their own region.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ikechukwu48: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Nigeria is broke. SW is broke. North is broke. SS is broke. SE is broke.
But SW is blessed.
As an Ibo boy, i know it pains you to hear those words. Pele grin
So whose oil did we curve into Ogun and Lagos state. The SW even has the largest offshore oil. Pele. grin
Ondo's oil belongs to Ondo. cool If you want Ondo oil, come and drink am nau.
See how the thieves don try to claim Akwa ibom. Largest offshore ko, largest off shore ni.

As for oil in ondo, say what you know. You stole the property. It was NEVER yours. It belonged to delta and your people did your trickery to steal am
https://www.nairaland.com/2711759/how-ondo-became-oil-producing
It is cool though, the whole thing is in court and the oil you stole is slowly being sent back. Sooner or later, it'll all return. So no Walhalla until then

Lmaoooooooooo @ the bolded. Even scattered Owerri cannot compete with Ibadan. You all keep exchanging old images amongst yourselves.
Hahahahaha I don't need pictures to remember what I saw with my own eyes and it wasn't even that long ago. It was few months.

lol many Nigerians are even escaping the SE states to live amongst Yorubas. By the rate Ibos are running from the SE, aboki's cows will soon take over your lands.
Which yolobas? You mean the ones the aboki have already taken their lands. Infact, the igbos are doing the exact same thing the chinese, Indians and Arabs are doing una aka slowing using una while una fill street being Agberos and then heading to Facebook to cry about it. How's that letter una wrote tinubu?

I'm glad this event with NDA is waking SW to diversify its economy.
Oil in Ogun, Lagos and ondo
Business hub in Ogun
Agricultural investment in Oyo
Commercial activities in Lagos
Natural resouce exploration in Ondo
NDA exposed una. You ain't got sh1t maybe expect cocoa

The bitter SE has nothing. That's why you have a group of people kissing terrorist's azz just to steal SS oil for Biafra. Guess what, until that oil dries out, abokis aint letting you go anywhere.
grin grin
Hahahahaha this mofo does not even know many of the oil producing areas in SS is igboland. Go and read about Egbema and Oyigbo dumbass. Let's not even get started with the fact SE is industrialized. Infact despite having no federal assistant since the war, they've pulled themselves up till the point many of the or states aren't crying broke because NDA dey blow pipeline unlike the yoloba woth "highest GDP" in south according to una propaganda grin

Wetin happen to that propaganda sef? NDA is wicked I swear grin
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by wordychap: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2016
phemmyutd:
Are they Fulani Herdsmen too?
No they're not
That's why no life was lost!
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2016
ijaws and thuggery
whats even worse is that there are several jokers celebrating this behavior
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
is it impossible for these people to handle the simplest of issues without resorting to violence?
and they wail about people setting up head office in their region.
who wants to put civilised people in the midst of thugs who cannot be reasoned with?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by LadyAimy: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Abagworo:
This news was presented with every facts turned upside down. The issue is not about party ie PDP vs APC but about Igbo vs Ijaw relationship and how far the alliance can work. Eradiri who was the IYC president has been going about forming alliance with Igbos and in some instances making some derogatory remarks about Ijaws and some late Ijaw nationalists like Isaac Boro with regards to their relationship with Igbos.

Those in the know about happenings in IYC should just come out and give Nigerians the true story.
what is this one saying
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

See how the thieves don try to claim Akwa ibom.

lmao nah dude. We're not like Igbo parasitic ibos claiming a forced union with SS because they aint got shit. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2711759/how-ondo-became-oil-producing

Sorry son, I don't use NL as evidence expecially since we've got spare part dealers ignorantly misinforming the public grin
Yorubas don fight and won that battle.
If the property was stolen, come and claim it back. Abi you dey fear Yoruba people?

Which yolobas? You mean the ones the aboki have already taken their lands. Infact, the igbos are doing the exact same thing the chinese, Indians and Arabs are doing una aka slowing using una while una fill street being Agberos and then heading to Facebook to cry about it. How's that letter una wrote tinubu?

Oh so you didn't know that Fulanis have taken over Enugu and Ebonyi?
They've even taken Anambra to court to reclaim their lands.
The SE's erosive terrain has no worth. It might as well be served as cow food.

NDA exposed una. You ain't got sh1t maybe expect cocoa

Jealous ibo boy, let me educate you on what Yorubas got wink

Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day
https://www.nairaland.com/3060583/ondo-begins-bitumen-exploration-10000
http://dailytimes.ng/the-story-behind-nigerias-vast-bitumen-deposit/

Ogun now 5th in ease of doing business in Nigeria
http://www.bnlpulse.com/2016/05/ogun-now-5th-in-ease-of-doing-business-in-nigeria/

Industrial hub: Why more companies are moving to Ogun
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/why-more-companies-are-moving-to-ogun/

Gov. Ajimobi launches Agricultural initiative with 280,000 hectares of land
https://www.today.ng/tag/agric-oyo

Investor pledges $30m for Oyo agriculture initiative
http://www.oyostate.gov.ng/investor-pledges-30m-for-oyo-agric-initiative/

Nigeria has 620,000 ounces of gold reserves at Ogun
http://www.bullionstreet.com/news/nigeria-has-620000-ounces-of-gold-reserves-at-ogun/1073

Nigeria nurtures its once-unloved cocoa industry as prices flourish
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-cocoa-idUSKBN0H00BU20140905

How Cocoa Farming In Nigeria Is An Opportunity For Investors
https://www.wealthresult.com/agriculture/cocoa-farming/

Osun to become hub of cocoa production in Nigeria
http://guardian.ng/news/metro/chinese-firms-to-revive-cocoa-industry-in-osun-state/

Lagos now officially an oil producing state
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203490-lagos-now-officially-oil-producing-state-governor-ambode.html

Soon, investrs will start rolling in for Osun cocoa initiative too.

While the SW is diversifying its economy, SE continues to play second fiddle for Biafran terrorists in ND.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You ain't got sh1t maybe expect cocoa

grin grin grin

Ogun State Govt. To Partner With IFAD On Rice, Cassava Production

The partnership is to develop about 500,000 hecters of farmland in three Local Government Areas of the state for rice and cassava production.

www.channelstv.com/2016/06/18/ogun-state-govt-to-partner-with-ifad-on-rice-cassava-production/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Ogun partners firm to generate electricity through waste

The Ogun State government at the weekend disclosed that it had entered into partnership agreement with LafargeHolcim company to build a power plant to generate electricity supply from waste to improve electricity in the state.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/133116/ogun-partners-firm-generate-electricity-waste
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Ogun State: Potentials for revenue diversification, job creation

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/ogun-state-potentials-for-revenue-diversification-job-creation-by-tunde-oladunjoye/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Ogun State: Investors’ Destination of Choice

To cite one example in parenthesis, the introduction of e-payment or cashless system suddenly raised the Internally Generated Revenue of the Ministry of Commerce from about N45 million per annum under the previous government to N550 million per annum, representing 1,122 percent increase within a space of one year of the Amosun administration! Of course, it is no longer news that the current government inherited a state defined by insecurity. So the first step taken by the Amosun administration was to contain the menace because no sensible investor will bring their investments to an insecure environment.

The next was to further create an environment conducive to investments by removing all identified bottlenecks that drive away investors as well as build infrastructure that will foster business development. It is apt at this juncture to quote the assessment of the World Bank. In its biennial report, ‘Doing Business in Nigeria 2014’, the global financial institution reports that “Ogun, one of the lowest ranked overall performers in both 2008 and 2010, is one of the top reforming states in 2014”. It rates Ogun, out of 35 states and FCT, as one of the five states “that made the biggest strides towards the national frontier of good practices.”

nationalmirroronline.net/new/ogun-state-investors-destination-of-choice/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.