Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (37821 Views)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by erumena(m): 6:26am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

Anything Ijaw youth is synonymous with violence.

There are always different [b]fashions

Both PDP and APC fashions are all killers.

[/b]

Factions you mean?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by elisra(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2016
kansity:
Is Buhari also the reason for this mess?
the apc guys were in the radio station doing what they know how to do(lying and insulting the intelligence of the people eg denying owing workers any salaries,how bag of rice is now #6000)
this is the result.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by jeffizy(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Are there no law enforcement agents in that area?
The law enforcement agents are protecting the thugs instead.
I wonder the senseless violence in that part of the country.
Seems it has gone to the dogs.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by elisra(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
[size=18pt]Biafran fighters. [/size]

Yawn. Unity that thrives on Yoruba phobia won't last. I pity your like and apkabios of the SS.
Yorubas always stands alone. And they stand strong.
but u are IRREVOCABLY ON THE SIDE OF ONE NIGERIA so how come you say you stand alone?can you?your weight reach?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by kulekaa(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.
There are always different fashions.
u mean factions
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Bodmas94(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:
grin
And nobody noticed the source which says about closure of ex gov case

Lalasticlala mynd44 is this link good enough to make FP?
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/efcc-closes-fraud-case-against-ex-gov.html
Wetin we no go see for nairaland?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by manunkind: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2016
metroparrot:

Yenogoa in Bayelsa state indicates that some members of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) sympathetic to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state were attacked by other members sympathetic to the Peoples Democratic party (PDP).

According to an eye witness, president of the Ijaw Youth Congress (IYC) Udeng Eradiri, who is a PDP member stormed Rhythm 95.7 FM radio station with over 50 thugs and attacked the spokesman and mobilisation Officer, of the group, Mike Edounkumor and Wisdom Ikuli respectively, who were both participating in a radio programme anchored by Lishman Onisodemunya.

Edounkumor and Ikuli are said to be loyal members of the APC in the group who have severally opposed the leadership of the president.

The witness said shortly after the thugs stormed the radio station with the backing of some policemen, they fired sporadically into the air before storming the studio to beat up Edounkumor and Ikuli on a live radio programme.

“The thugs severely manhandled the two men in the studio, before the police providing them cover picked them up in handcuffs and drove them to the police station.” the witness said.

An eye witness video shows the two APC members being moved into the premises of the police in Yenogoa while still exchanging words with their attackers.

As at press time, Edounkumor is said to be currently in coma and has been rushed to an undisclosed hospital in Yenogoa.

The IYC spokesman who was also attacked said the Commissioner of Police has been briefed of the incident.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/efcc-closes-fraud-case-against-ex-gov.html

I no see any pictures, ijaw mk una stop to they fight for una Belle we have to say no to political fight
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by manunkind: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Taryur3:
Is nigeria truly as a nation turning to a zoo?...Arise o compatriots pls..
arise go wer! when you are wicked to your own child, brothers, sisters! I don't see us arising let the truth be told I know it is bitter we have to accept it our ancestors are not happy when they get to d other side of life they find out their children has no dreams all they do is fighting for their stomach what a shame truly manunkind

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by jneutron4000: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Make 9ja separate o. No peace anywhere again except SW region. Most ijaw people lack cool temper, once them vex small, they destroy many thing becos them no dey think before they act. Finally if Biafra include ijaws make he no be say them go destroy all biafrans o undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
kulekaa:
u mean factions

Thanks to all the people that quoted me to point my error.
I love u all
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by nkpommpko(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Heaven is an empty place, hell is overpopulated, the devil rules.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by omma1(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Can you put your facts right? apart from his role in the military, during Biafra war, as minister under Obasanjo, he built 2 refineries, fully serviceable in the SS... No one talks about his good side, i think that's where the SE got it wrong, the problem in this country is the 3 major speaking tribes Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba... their battle for supremacy has brought about ill stories about the other, a Hausa man will teach his children not to deal with an igbo man with eyes close; an igbo man will tell his children that a Hausa man is the devil himself, while the Yoruba dilly dally to see who he can support for appreciable gains, while telling his children that neither Hausa or Igbo are worthy friends... My most painful worries are that, even our so called elites are the chief perpetrator of this heinous crimes, what are our sins for being born a different tribe? does any one of us ask God which tribe we wanted to be, before we were born why then the hatred!!! if we don't find solutions, with this mindset, no sooner have we divided, we'll quest further to divide amongst the same speaking ethnic race, by virtue of clan or village divide. As Nigerian, let's unite, we suffer the same course :No light, No roads, No jobs, No proper Health infrastructures, Bad leadership everywhere( our leaders living fat off the followers) ;etc. Tell me any part of Nigeria that doesn't suffer these things Is this not enough to unite us!!! we should purge ourselves of these unnecessary hatred, instill in us by our leader who benefits immensely from our disillusionment, time to unite and fight our common enemy... Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Tiv, Ebira etc is not our problem in this country, Light;water;Transportation ;schools;Jobs;Security etc are our problem, the earlier we start speaking about them, the better our living conditions will change...
JimiOgunlola:
I was in the East throughout last year and I know that one of the greatest sin you can commit over there is being an APC member or openly pro-Buhari. You'll look like a murderer in their eyes. I don't blame them though, Buhari keeps spilling blood over there and yet expect them to embrace him. How is that possible?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by SeanDada1(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that;
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]

PDP is Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by omocheche(f): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
You know no abi?
kansity:
Is Buhari also the reason for this mess?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by omocheche(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
My thought too. There was a time in Abuja they brought one Hausa man to capital FM to talk about d proposed dialog then B/w govt and NDA the man being an APC man was just talking trash, that there was no need for dialog that the govt should just go and flush them out kill them all. These people in power no how to talk trash they deserve beating sometimes.
Tochytee:
Bayelsa state has always been in the news for the wrong reasons, this is purely political, the war btw PDP and APC seems to be more deadly than I taught, who knows if the APC member live on radio was making provocative statement against the PDP on Radio which could attract such a treatment from their opposition.. My taught tho

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by mindtricks: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

There are always different factions.

True.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by mindtricks: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
I was in the East throughout last year and I know that one of the greatest sin you can commit over there is being an APC member or openly pro-Buhari. You'll look like a murderer in their eyes. I don't blame them though, Buhari keeps spilling blood over there and yet expect them to embrace him. How is that possible?

True, in like manner, openly preaching support for Jona then in far North like Kano during the elections was suicidal. Even then, they went about openly tearing down Jona's campagn posters, and pulling down his billboards.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by keynesstreet2: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2016
sosanova:
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]

Are you to speak for the whole niger deltas... PDP can be for you and your fantastically corrupt belle............ yam eater like you
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by glossy6(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2016
histemple:
The two people attacked have been causing problems within the IYC. Some politicians were using them to disorganise the IYC.

I contacted relevant authorities in the state and I was shocked to know that the two people attacked, were acting in disobedience to a high court ruling restraining them from conducting themselves as IYC executives.

According to the court ruling, (copies of which has been sent to me) Eradiri Udengs and Barr. Eric Omare remain the bonafide president and spokesman respectively.

So you are Izon
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by erinalex: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2016
sosanova:
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]
and in 16yrs of PDP reign,what did niger delta benefitted ? You are only suffering from poverty of the brain. I supported APC,but am not like u,apc is failing now and if they continue like this,I'll stop my support for them. Unlike u,that will contiinue to support a party that cares NOT about u continuously. I don't support dogmatically like u; unless u do the right thing. PDP failed woefully and 4 now APC is failing.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by histemple: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
glossy6:

So you are Izon

I am not but I relate very closely with them. Are you?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by shevchenko(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
They deserved to be beaten ,all APC supporters need round of slaps
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

There are always different factions.

Both PDP and APC factions are all killers.

I blame nigerian girls..
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by glossy6(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
histemple:

I am not but I relate very closely with them. Are you?
nope
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by chuose: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

I'm not minding your brother whose oil is owned by the North. cheesy

Agriculture is the new oil.

As for cocoa farming, why fear such lucrative opportunity? Abi Na you dey fear? wink

Na true oh, the oil is owned by the North, na why dem dey fear come see us for Niger Delta abi?
Olodo!
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
chuose:

Na true oh, the oil is owned by the North, na why dem dey fear come see us for Niger Delta abi?
Olodo!
Are you lots no longer saying the North own your ass? Ok o, continue blaming the Yorubas. Na pity I pity una.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
elisra:
but u are IRREVOCABLY ON THE SIDE OF ONE NIGERIA so how come you say you stand alone?can you?your weight reach?

You took a vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.