Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (37586 Views)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You ain't got sh1t maybe expect cocoa

grin grin grin

Ogun State attracted over N690bn investments in 2014

He said that over 90 companies have invested in the state within the space of five years that his administration opened the state for business, adding that more than 10 additional companies are waiting for commissioning with each investing not less than $100 million, “When we start this Investors Forum in 2012, it was like a test case, but precisely on 14th of February, 2014 prior to the second edition we took drastic action and approached World Bank.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ogun-state-attracted-n690bn-investments-2014/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Oyo rural farmers benefit from BATNF cassava initiative

He said, “Due to support from BATNF, the farmers now work on a large scale, with established market links giving an average woman farmer the growth opportunity to net over N500,000 annually.”

http://punchng.com/oyo-rural-farmers-benefit-batnf-cassava-initiative/

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Diversification: Oyo and its agricultural initiatives

While pointing out that the state which has about 28,555 km square metres, more than six times of Lagos State, more than seven times of arable farmlands in Imo State and with the highest number of agricultural research institutes in the country such as IITA, CRIN, NIHORT and NISER among others, the governor maintained that Oyo State be the true basket of the South-West sub-region of the country.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/diversification-oyo-and-its-agricultural-initiatives/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

The SE is still trying to lick its way up SS ass for oil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Diversification: Oyo and its agricultural initiatives

While pointing out that the state which has about 28,555 km square metres, more than six times of Lagos State, more than seven times of arable farmlands in Imo State and with the highest number of agricultural research institutes in the country such as IITA, CRIN, NIHORT and NISER among others, the governor maintained that Oyo State be the true basket of the South-West sub-region of the country.

==

For the investors that were present, the new agriculture initiative was a welcome development as an agriculture entrepreneur, Mr. Babs Aina, pledged an initial investment of $30m. Aina, the Managing Director of Numerix Development Limited, who promised that the figure would progressively increase to $100m in the next few years, said the investment would target maize and soya beans in the interim. Other investors that pledged commitment to the initiative were the Managing Director of Winchester Farms Limited, Ibadan, who is also the Managing Director of Costain West Africa Plc., Mr. Ayodeji Karim; and the Chief Executive Officer of Psaltry International Limited, Mrs. Yetunde Iranloye.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/diversification-oyo-and-its-agricultural-initiatives/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Researchers, Investors Support Oyo’s Agric Rebirth Initiative

Top officials of agriculture research institutes, finance institutions, agro-allied business investors and other stakeholders have expressed their readiness to support the Oyo State government agricultural initiative programme.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/517515/researchers-investors-support-oyos-agric-rebirth-initiative

We tell you lots that SW is blessed with investors grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 2:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Aregbesola, Agric minister, flag-off 2016 cashew plantation season
Say Nigeria Needs Sustainable Agricultural Revolution to Survive

This was even as the Minister for Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh said the ministry will embark on plantation of 2 million cashew every year for 4 years and that the stage is set to ensure massive plantation of cocoa, plantain and banana across the nation.
“Our state is blessed with fertile hectares of land good for farming, hence, triggers our ambition to tap the numerous potentials in agriculture to enhance the general well being of the citizens”, Aregbesola stated.
“We must henceforth stop relying on the failed oil sector and seek for ways to sustain the economy through the promotion of the non-oil sectors.

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

NBS has confirmed economic turnaround of Osun

He said: “In the analysis for 2010 and 2011 by the National Bureau of Statistics, the banking transactions and other economic activities was trippled from 13.2 billion to 32.3 billion.

“I can explain it because it was the peak of our developmental activities before the drop in Federal Allocation.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/nbs-has-confirmed-economic-turnaround-in-osun-aregbesola

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

OONI UNVEILS ONE MILLION COCOA TREES NURSERY FOR YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

Saddened by the unwarranted economically suicidal neglect of cocoa farming which was once a major foreign earning in Nigeria especially in the Southwest, the Arole Oodua who is the Grand Patron of the Graduate Farmers Association of Nigeria has imperatively chosen agriculture, cocoa to be specific which now sells for about $3,000 dollars per tonne as a perfect alternative to the dwindling crude oil now selling below $40 dollars per barrel if we must survive the economic quagmire informed by over-reliance on the crude oil lucidly losing its value by the day.

http://www.ondoevents.com/2016/05/16/ooni-unveils-one-million-cocoa-trees-nursery-for-youth-empowerment/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Osun’s urban renewal, biggest of such in Nigeria – UN-HABITAT boss

He stated that the State Structure Plans Project, which was revived by Governor Rauf Aregbesola, was embarked upon in recognition of the need to harness the potentials of the State’s significant urban population and build the capacity of cities in the state to support the development agenda and offer better living conditions to their residents.
According to the UN-HABITAT Manager, the Technical Cooperation agreement involved the use of the Rapid Urban Sector Profiling for Sustainability methodology for the preparation of Structure Plans for the nine major cities and their surrounding villages, which formed the Planning Area for each of the cities.
Yari also affirmed that the Structure Plans, in addition to making significant contributions towards achieving the goals of the State’s Integral Action Plan, are to guide the physical development and management of these cities for the next 20 years.

theeagleonline.com.ng/osuns-urban-renewal-biggest-of-such-in-nigeria-un-habitat-boss/
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Osun Partners Chinese Firm On Cocoa Production

The partnership between Osun Government and the Chinese Company to revive the cocoa production after 15 years is based on 70 and 30 percent equity respectively.

Aregbesola said the present production capacity of 20,000 metric tonnes per day was a good development when compared to its 5,000 metric tonnes capacity per day in 2001, after which it was abandoned.

The governor said the cocoa industry would go a long way to support the state's agricultural plan to develop cocoa farming in the state.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201604181232.html
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Ondo gets FG’s support over bitumen exploration

https://www.today.ng/news/national/117950/ondo-fgs-support-bitumen-exploration
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Ondo Group launches planting of bio-fortified vitamin A cassava, maize

http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/31/ondo-state-sunshine-discussions-projects?page=33
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 3:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin

Bitumen: Ondo to produce 10,000 barrels daily

He said the state has bitumen in large deposit on locations that stretch across the Ondo-Edo and Ondo-Ogun boundaries.
The commissioner added that the American company partnering with the state government in executing the project, Liquefied Resources, was expected to make available the drilling plan, while the government would step up a community relations role, being part of its obligation in the bitumen exploration contractual agreement. It was learnt that the Federal Government had given a three-year licence to the state for the exploration of the commodity.

Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by nell2: 4:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

grin grin grin

Bitumen: Ondo to produce 10,000 barrels daily

B/C U WANT TO MAKE A POINT THAT IS WHY U ARE FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH COCOA THIS COCOA THAT. AS IF ALL THESE HAS BEEN FEEDING NAIJA FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL.WE ARE NOT SAYING EVERY STATE IS NOT DOIN WELL ON THEIR OWN. WE ARE ASKIN ,WHERE IS MAIN NIGERIAN RESOURCES COMIN FROM.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2016
nell2:
B/C U WANT TO MAKE A POINT THAT IS WHY U ARE FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH COCOA THIS COCOA THAT. AS IF ALL THESE HAS BEEN FEEDING NAIJA FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL.WE ARE NOT SAYING EVERY STATE IS NOT DOIN WELL ON THEIR OWN. WE ARE ASKIN ,WHERE IS MAIN NIGERIAN RESOURCES COMIN FROM.

Don't be a coward nigga. Come at me with your original ID.

My point has been made. The SW is blesssseeeed.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by just2ok(m): 4:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Jobless thugs.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by nonaira: 4:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

grin grin grin

Ogun State attracted over N690bn investments in 2014

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ogun-state-attracted-n690bn-investments-2014/

grin grin yet it is among the states owing salaries.

Who you think your fooling?
Una propaganda get taken with a huge grain of salt after ondo state announced they are broke thus demolishing the high GDP rate una gave few months before the announcement and Osun state being the cripple it is currently despite again the huge GDP una announced a year ago.
grin grin grin grin

I repeat what I said the drop of allocation and NDA exposed una. Evetything yoloba says, I no believe una until I see results.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by TeamSimple(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that;
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]
You seem happy now because pdp dominated area just brought pain to apc members.
But let me remind you and your likes that thunder might strike any pdp sympathizer that screams hausas are backward, savages, illeterate, religiously blind etc when they perform the same ritual on pdp members in the north.

Let every region guild their support religiously, and when the time comes for general election, we shall see who has the highest population.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by nonaira: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

grin grin grin

NBS has confirmed economic turnaround of Osun

http://tribuneonlineng.com/nbs-has-confirmed-economic-turnaround-in-osun-aregbesola

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

The Osun state that has low allocation, low internal income. High debt, unpaid salaries , among other shit.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

More reason I doubt everything that comes out of a yoloba mouth. I believe una when I see result.

I maintain what I said Southwaaste does not have Sh1t except maybe cocoa. What una got is propaganda
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Edum13656: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

Anything Ijaw youth is synonymous with violence.

There are always different fashions.

Both PDP and APC fashions are all killers.

fashions abi na factions? e bi like say na Jonathan Almajiri school u go...
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by lastpage: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Tochytee:
Bayelsa state has always been in the news for the wrong reasons, this is purely political, the war btw PDP and APC seems to be more deadly than I taught, who knows if the APC member live on radio was making provocative statement against the PDP on Radio which could attract such a treatment from their opposition.. My taught thoughts tho

So, when someone is making provocative statement against PDP,...on LIVE RADIO

The next thing is to carry thugs and compromised Police to beat them up?

Now, truly believe that You people are indeed ANIMALS!

But then, the LAW should take its course!

"Attempted Murder" carries a weighty Prison sentence.

Lastpage!
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by nijanigga: 5:04am On Jun 24, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
APC no dey hear word, we have told them times without numbers that;
PDP is Niger Delta
Niger Delta is PDP
[/size]
no hope for nigeria if your thinking holds
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Edum13656: 5:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

grin grin grin

Ondo gets FG’s support over bitumen exploration

https://www.today.ng/news/national/117950/ondo-fgs-support-bitumen-exploration

wetin be bitumen, is it that used to produce Bitcoins? I no sabi ooo, na evening school I attend
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by oga15(m): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2016
That's good job boys ....
Keep it on , because APC change have killed our carrier.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 5:35am On Jun 24, 2016
nonaira:

grin grin yet it is among the states owing salaries.

Who you think your fooling?
Una propaganda get taken with a huge grain of salt after ondo state announced they are broke thus demolishing the high GDP rate una gave few months before the announcement and Osun state being the cripple it is currently despite again the huge GDP una announced a year ago.
grin grin grin grin

I repeat what I said the drop of allocation and NDA exposed una. Evetything yoloba says, I no believe una until I see results.

Bayelsa is a oil producing state, but it's still owing salaries.

Abia calls itself the Japan of Africa, with massive markets, but it's still owing salaries.

Use your brain and put the pieces together.

No need for propaganda. No need to kiss SS's azz like our flat.head brothers.

Yorubaland has been through many challenges. This ain't a thing. We're too blessed.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ndeewonu: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2016
phemmyutd:
Are they Fulani Herdsmen too?

Did they slaughter people like chickens?
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2016
nonaira:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

The Osun state that has low allocation, low internal income. High debt, unpaid salaries , among other shit.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

More reason I doubt everything that comes out of a yoloba mouth. I believe una when I see result.

I maintain what I said Southwaaste does not have Sh1t except maybe cocoa. What una got is propaganda

Agriculture is the new oil. At least Osun is investing in that sector. Our Iboe blodas are still waiting for oil to drop out of SS's azz.

Nigga, aint no one stopping you from maintaining your ignorance cheesy. If ignorance was curable, your likes won't be on NL typing nonsense.

Your erosive region ain't as blessed as the SW. Your businesses can't even thrive in that sh.it hole.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Ahmeduana(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.
There are always different FACTIONS
Both PDP and APC FACTIONS are all killers.
FACTION, FACTIONS FACTIONAL, FACTIONATED, FACTIONISED
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by Fanyogoyogo: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2016
I pity the SE. When Nigeria breaks apart, how una go survive? Yorubaland will still be thriving, will become Africa's commercial hub, agricultural capital, Africa's bitumen producer, oil sector, Yorubaland tourism etc wink Y'all know how foreigners love Yoruba culture.
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by NaijaEfcc: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm.

There are always different fashions.

Both PDP and APC fashions are all killers.

as in fashion parade? undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members by MUNDI007(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2016
I want to believe they are ijaw herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.