Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Did She Had Sex With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Had Sex With Him? (2939 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by kenkenny55(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2016
schumastic:

my brother sorry to say this but SHE HAD SEX WITH THE GUY , is hard to swallow but she did..

play some mind games on her and you will get your answer
how do I play the mind game so I can get the truth man. What do I need to do
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by mployer(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2016
She had sex with the guy on your permission. She is just being grateful undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo / Should I Tell My Landlord? / Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.