Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected (4619 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Left You Because You Are Broke, Do This. / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Every guy at one point must have encountered this, except you 've got no balls or guts to approach a girl...so, there's this girl i loved so much and i thought she did too cos i was taking her on home lesson sha before we both developed feelings for each other...i respected her, gave her space, buy gift most times...wait, did i tell you she's into modelling??, ofcourse she was lepacious and pretty...help and guided her to register for waec, when the result came out she made all her 9 subjects...so, thought to myself, i don win her love be that natongue

So, one evening i just layed on my bed gathered momentum and decided to do what i felt a normal guy should first do to a girl he has been crushing upon...i picked up my phone and dialled her no..

Thus the convo...

Me= Hello

She= Goodevening as usual.

Me= Paused for a while, hmmm.

She= What na, you are silent

Me= Ok, i was thinking we could have a fut...she didn't even allow me to finish, the next thing i heard was "hey, you better wake up from your dream cos it won't work"embarassed...guys @this junction i didn't know when my phone fell from my hands...thankGod i was able to return to my normal self after that incident...

Over to you guys...let's get to know how she turned you down that left you in comacheesy..make we laugh smallgrin...tosyn2much i no say you no dey disapointgrin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by FvckShiT(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Just like the other fūcking thread said..."Where's Halfricanadian" grin
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
FvckShiT:
Just like the other fūcking thread said..."Where's Halfricanadian" grin
Hehehehe, how did she turn you dwntongue...Btw, halfri may not be on nl for a whiletongue
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by chris2face(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
fortunately for me am yet to be turned down maybe because am still new into the game
Maybe the person below me got something to say

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by UrWorstNitemare: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:
fortunately for me am yet to be turned down maybe because am still new into the game
Maybe the person below me got something to say
Bro, not really a good experience trust me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by chris2face(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
firstking01:
Bro, not really a good experience trust me.
I keep praying not to experience it but then it must happen if not now then in the future
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

I keep praying not to experience it but then it must happen if not now then in the future
Surely, but then pray the girl in question should be the understanding one.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by ronald4lif(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
*thinking* coz can't remember last I had such experience but surely have had my own fair share of rejection.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
*thinking* coz can't remember last I had such experience but surely have had my own fair share of rejection.
Just think fast and sharetongue...Whr have you been sef?, been chasing some dollars i guesstongue??
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by medexico(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
She said

"I like your personality and I love everything about you but my parent will not agree"

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by nairalife2013(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

it may not happen. U may never meet a lady dat would turn u down. Well, not when u hav not straffd her yet! Not every man is cut for rejection by women he accosts. Except if he wasn't serious on it! I can't remember ever suffering that fate. If they always accept u, in d long run, in your later years, u will be avoiding ladies... Cos u ll be convinced she ll go d way of d others.some men are so blessed or should I say so cursed that, by providence, they are set on a tract of life that they only admire those who would naturally admire them back, and they may be guys dat meet and keep a handful of ladies as sex partners. Don't pray for such endowment as a guy. It comes with something, apart from d fun. U won't rest. And if u are bold, raw, sound and already blessed with good macho looks and "young but plenty cash", ha! U r in 4 it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by MrsChima(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Awwwwww. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by TizaBaibe(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
I dnt know if it's pride but I fit allow any lady give me attitude. Not even when am asking you out
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by TizaBaibe(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
I dnt know if it's pride but I fit allow any lady give me attitude. Not even when am asking you out. Any nasty comment is well replied from me

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by dmgr(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
as i type all wetin i wan type finish,i cum thy wait for reply da nxt tin weh i see na capital''NO''damn..bt the feeling ws jus nrml bcoz i knw it's either yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Those lines aren't well structured..
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrsChima:

Awwwwww. grin

Hey sweetie'm, long time. How have you been? Missed you and your wahala o. kiss
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by EmperorLee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
I can't even remember the last time I asked a girl out embarassed
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
i feel dejected when she say, let go and foork undecided
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
medexico:
She said

"I like your personality and I love everything about you but my parent will not agree"
And what was your responsecheesy??
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
She: Lemme think bout it

***Two weeks Later***
She:NO

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by RoastedCorn(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Never been turned down by any girl

Thing is I weigh my chances,I have to be so convinced she's feeling the same before I asked her out and that has made me have 100% record with girls

Even if i'm crushing on her and I don't see any sign of her liking me deep ,I'll just murder the feeling myself, it'll save me rejection, that's why I don't do all these roadside toasting, you have to be my friend first

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Shiitposter: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Me: h-hi toyosi, how are you doing?
Toyosi: i'm not interested in a relationship right now

Fuuuuuuuuuaaaarrkkkkkkk, how did she read my mind.
Felt bretty bad bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hey sweetie'm, long time. How have you been? Missed you and your wahala o. kiss

Hey ndi Igbo love-vendor! Missed you too baby! cry
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Shiitposter: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:

***Two weeks Later***

It gets better.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

Awwwwww. grin
What was his reaction when you turned him downtongue??
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
TizaBaibe:
I dnt know if it's pride but I fit allow any lady give me attitude. Not even when am asking you out
Even when you love her??
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
silly lines like wtf will u tell me you like 'seex pass food' and still expect me to stay with ya embarassed grin
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i feel dejected when she say, let go and foork undecided
Lol, your case no be today thing.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:

***Two weeks Later***

Within those span of days that she was still thinking abt it, you would 've capitalized on it and play the bf role in her life, she would 've said yestongue....Immediately a girl says let me think abt it, it means "let me see hw he will treat me first before i give it in"...you slack bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach / Are AA women really scarce? / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.