Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (51195 Views)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / UK Votes To Leave The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by wristbangle: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
terrence12:

Dude if u ain't gat shit to comment jst dey on soft....or better still read a bOok

And u think u are making sense with this useless comment of yours. Smh
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hm smiley
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Uzosaint(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
GOD bless u PM(cameron) I Doubt it Bubu will take a clue from him even with his enormous health condition and failed economic policies he'd tell U That The Nation is fareing beta under him,All Nah Wash!
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by stasius: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
When will Nigeria conduct a referendum for Biafra?
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
sukkot:
Many but I rather let the chips fall in when they do. people always want dates cuz they are impatient and if what you say will happen does not happen on the date you oblige them with, they start fussing. but this is the dawn of the return of the elohims and the empires on top have to crumble first. you are witnessing the crumble. its a gradual process but then all of a sudden it will get very meteoric and the whole world will be in turmoil. armageddon and apocalypse
Sukky how far. I need your advice. Me and my fam are planning to bail of the country Nigeria. Planning to move to Uncle Sam's. Is it a good move. What are the esoteric implications? Many prophets have told me they see me among white guys and doing extremely well. I see you as one. But with the things i hear from you and MrPresident1, i get really hesitant about travelling out. I need esoteric interpretations. Thanks.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Uzosaint:
GOD bless u PM(cameron) I Doubt it Bubu will take a clue from him even with his enormous health condition and failed economic policies he'd tell U That The Nation is fareing beta under him,All Nah Wash!
Must you talk? Ah ah!
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by AdaAnambra: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
wengerjay:
David Cameron has resigned as prime minister after Britain voted to leave the European Union.

The prime minister said Britain required "fresh leadership" to negotiate the country's exit from the EU.

"I do not think it would be right for me to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination," he said in a statement outside Downing Street.

He promised to "steady the ship" over the coming months before stepping down in October.

Mr Cameron was close to tears as he announced his decision.

The referendum, called by Mr Cameron, delivered a shock victory for the Leave campaign.

The Brexit vote immediately sent the pound tumbling and sparked calls for his resignation.

Mr Cameron said the result was the "will of the British people" which was an "instruction which must be delivered.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-24/david-cameron-to-resign-as-prime-minister-after-eu-referendum/
Best Decision ever
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by 2n2k(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cameron has no choice, he had to resign as he just did. In parliamentary system of government bring practiced by UK, once the government is defeated on major policy issue, the government collapse. It doesn't even have to be by a referendum, a majority vote in the parliament against his major policy will see him out.

This is unlike presidential system in US or Nigeria. If obamacare had failed in the congress, it wouldn't require Obama to quit but such major policy defeat in UK will end the career of the prime minister. The same apply to the recent defeat of Obama immigration policy in the Supreme Court.

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by ayokellany: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
Beautiful. Nobody wants pests and leeches all over the place.

Time to give Niger Delta our Referendum. We are tired of feeding Nigeria. We are tired of being in the same country with Hausa/Fulani parasites and rodents

How is your father a beta human than the next almajiri.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
How does my father come into this? Nobody is higher or better than another.

Britain got fed up with Migration into their land. We are equally fed up with the mundane system of govt. we want true federalism or the break up of Nigeria. It is clear that those opposing true federalism are dragging us backward.

ayokellany:

How is your father a beta human than the next almajiri.

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by ayokellany: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
How does my father come into this? Nobody is higher or better than another.

Britain got fed up with Migration into their land. We are equally fed up with the mundane system of govt. we want true federalism or the break up of Nigeria. It is clear that those opposing true federalism are dragging us backward.

Those you refer to as leeches n pest how exactly his your father a beta human to them, secondly what part of the NigerDelta are you from before I know what to say to you on that ?
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are you dumb? Didn't you read where I said no one is higher than the other?

Yes Hausa/Fulani are leeches and contribute little or nothing to the national Treasury.

I'm a Niger Deltan and my state or tribe is none of your business.
ayokellany:

Those you refer to as leeches n pest how exactly his your father a beta human to them, secondly what part of the NigerDelta are you from before I know what to say to you on that ?

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sexyse027(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
point of correction he haven't resign yet. till sept
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by ayokellany: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
Are you dumb? Didn't you read where I said no one is higher than the other?

Yes Hausa/Fulani are leeches and contribute little or nothing to the national Treasury.

I'm a Niger Deltan and my state or tribe is none of your business.

If you mention your state it would be easier to quantitative what your state tribe and your entire household contribute to the purse of Nigeria. That way can decide if you or any of your family member contribute more than the next almajiri.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by AnusOdourInhaler: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I felt like vomiting after seeing your moniker.
Vomit now...
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by BoboFashion(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fantastically foolish.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Mikool1212(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
blaise00700:
No one insults God's own country and people (NIGERIA) and get away with it.

You called a Nation of over 180 million innocent people "Fantastically Corrupt" now Karma has caught up with you.

Buhari, you agreed that Nigeria is "Fantastically Corrupt", you will follow Comeron soon.

Bros, na lie him talk?

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Rossikk(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
prof1990:
lessons to pick up from this UK drama

1. The whites are more superior hence David Cameron put pride behind and did what he felt was best for the country not like our own country where our saraki's and Fayose's and David Mark will sit on the throne like it's their birth right.

2. The majority of the voters who asked to leave (50-70) have basically decided the future of their children for them. This is bad but we should blame it on we youths who live on social media instead of taking part in the decisions that affect our everyday life.

3. The Remain campaign lost because the youth who have all to lose in the referendum didn't come out to vote.

please ignore my typos if any and understand the point an trying to make. IT'S TIME FOR THE YOUTH TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT LET OLD AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE MAKE LIFE DECISIONS FOR US.

Thank you
You are an ignorant dunce. "The whites" may be "more superior" to your ignorant, brainwashed, semi-literate slave self. Just leave the rest of us normal human beings out of your stinking inferiority complex. Pray, what colour were Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin, who, in combination, slaughtered over 60 million people?
What colour was George W Bush, who slaughtered 2 million innocent Iraqis over a pack of lies about WMDs?

What colour was Harry Truman, the US president who dropped two atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing 200,000 innocent human beings in a matter of seconds?

Onukwu.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by abumeinben(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Olukat:

No he has resigned angry angry angry
What happens to the certificate forger, Bubu? angry angry angry
You guys are completely deluded.

Dude! You're still talking about buhari
?
I forgot about him self...
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rossikk:
You are an ignorant dunce. "The whites" may be "more superior" to your ignorant, brainwashed, semi-literate slave self. Just leave the rest of us normal human beings out of your stinking inferiority complex. Pray, what colour were Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin, who, in combination, slaughtered over 60 million people?
What colour was George W Bush, who slaughtered 2 million innocent Iraqis over a pack of lies about WMDs?

What colour was Harry Truman, the US president who dropped two atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing 200,000 innocent human beings in a matter of seconds?

Onukwu.

bad day?

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Danniscott:
Does this mean England will leave the Current Euro 2016? Abi is it not with immediate effect..... And does that mean no champions league football for England clubs. .....I just dey ask sha .
Lol. The EU and UEFA are two distinct organizations. Of course, England will still be UEFA members, unless the FA decides to pull them out of UEFA, which is highly unlikely.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by kenoz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
okay
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
prof1990:
lessons to pick up from this UK drama

1. The whites are more superior hence David Cameron put pride behind and did what he felt was best for the country not like our own country where our saraki's and Fayose's and David Mark will sit on the throne like it's their birth right.

2. The majority of the voters who asked to leave (50-70) have basically decided the future of their children for them. This is bad but we should blame it on we youths who live on social media instead of taking part in the decisions that affect our everyday life.

3. The Remain campaign lost because the youth who have all to lose in the referendum didn't come out to vote.

please ignore my typos if any and understand the point an trying to make. IT'S TIME FOR THE YOUTH TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT LET OLD AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE MAKE LIFE DECISIONS FOR US.

Thank you
One of the reasons why Britain is able to leave the European Union peacefully and the other E.U. member nations cannot do a damn thing about it, but the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria cannot secede from Nigeria, is because Britain is a military power but none of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria are not. That's the difference. Germany and France, combined, can't threaten to bomb London because Britain wants to leave. Britain is more than capable to protect itself. The Germans and French know what Britain can do. But in Nigeria, no ethnic nationality is a military power like Britain. The only weapon the Igbos, Edos, Yorubas, Ijaws, and Calabar people have is the Bible or Quran. That's all. The Bible and Quran is nothing compared to nuclear weapons. Military power is good. It's good to have the means to defend self.

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Lagusta(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
udondeymadt:
One of the reasons why Britain is able to leave the European Union peacefully and the other E.U. member nations cannot do a damn thing about it, but the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria cannot secede from Nigeria, is because Britain is a military power but none of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria are not. That's the difference. Germany and France, combined, can't threaten to bomb London because Britain wants to leave. Britain is more than capable to protect itself. The Germans and French know what Britain can do. But in Nigeria, no ethnic nationality is a military power like Britain. The only weapon the Igbos, Edos, Yorubas, Ijaws, and Calabar people have is the Bible or Quran. That's all. The Bible and Quran is nothing compared to nuclear weapons. Military power is good. It's good to have the means to defend self.

My dear brother, it's not the Bible or Quran ooo, it's JUJU aka African bullet proof......
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
Beautiful. Nobody wants pests and leeches all over the place.

Time to give Niger Delta our Referendum. We are tired of feeding Nigeria. We are tired of being in the same country with Hausa/Fulani parasites and rodents

HAHAHAHAHA BUHAJALALOBO rodents ioi
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
udondeymadt:

I love your reasoning. I think it's an African problem generally. we think religion is the solution to every problem. We hold our religious men in higher regards than our politicians. we will rather go to church than go make sure our demands are met by our polithiefians

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Thobiy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:
This decision will definitely have merits and demerits.

To me, seems the demerits may be more: Their currency has crashed to all low in 31years and there is tendency it will depreciate more after this decision. Also it may discourage foreign investors frm investing in the country. Football arm will no doubt be affected.
Sure
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Thobiy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:
This decision will definitely have merits and demerits.

To me, seems the demerits may be more: Their currency has crashed to all low in 31years and there is tendency it will depreciate more after this decision. Also it may discourage foreign investors frm investing in the country. Football arm will no doubt be affected.
Bad one
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by obstead200(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
blaise00700:
No one insults God's own country and people (NIGERIA) and get away with it.

You called a Nation of over 180 million innocent people "Fantastically Corrupt" now Karma has caught up with you.

Buhari, you agreed that Nigeria is "Fantastically Corrupt", you will follow Comeron soon.
look for ur brain where u dropped it
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by obstead200(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
udondeymadt:
ur reasoning no make sense at all.
How on earth can u compare a sovereign country with an ordinary state inside a country? Talking crap about military power and shit.
Is there any state inside a country that is allowed to field it's private military?
Some pple shud not just open there mouths when human beings are talking
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Tinyemeka(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
ojoadeola:
Hmm! I pray the UK emerge from this a bigger and better economy.

Though staying in the EU would have been good, self determination sometimes, can be the way to go.

God bless David Cameron!

God bless the UK!

God bless Buhari!
God Bless Nigeria!

God bless You and Me!

God bless the Independent-minded People Of Biafra!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65