Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (51179 Views)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / UK Votes To Leave The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by spiralwedge(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kkk
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragunov:
Sukky how far. I need your advice. Me and my fam are planning to bail of the country Nigeria. Planning to move to Uncle Sam's. Is it a good move. What are the esoteric implications? Many prophets have told me they see me among white guys and doing extremely well. I see you as one. But with the things i hear from you and MrPresident1, i get really hesitant about travelling out. I need esoteric interpretations. Thanks.

Bros, no need to worry about anything. YAH is well able to protect His own anywhere they find themselves, just make sure you always try to do only those things that are pleasing in His sight. You will be fine wink
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by marylandcakes: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2016
prof1990:
lessons to pick up from this UK drama

1. The whites are more superior hence David Cameron put pride behind and did what he felt was best for the country not like our own country where our saraki's and Fayose's and David Mark will sit on the throne like it's their birth right.

2. The majority of the voters who asked to leave (50-70) have basically decided the future of their children for them. This is bad but we should blame it on we youths who live on social media instead of taking part in the decisions that affect our everyday life.

3. The Remain campaign lost because the youth who have all to lose in the referendum didn't come out to vote.

please ignore my typos if any and understand the point an trying to make. IT'S TIME FOR THE YOUTH TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT LET OLD AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE MAKE LIFE DECISIONS FOR US.

Thank you

Percentage was actually 48:52
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
Many but I rather let the chips fall in when they do. people always want dates cuz they are impatient and if what you say will happen does not happen on the date you oblige them with, they start fussing. but this is the dawn of the return of the elohims and the empires on top have to crumble first. you are witnessing the crumble. its a gradual process but then all of a sudden it will get very meteoric and the whole world will be in turmoil. armageddon and apocalypse
You. I asked you for advise and you just boned. Well done ehn.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, no need to worry about anything. YAH is well able to protect His own anywhere they find themselves, just make sure you always try to do only those things that are pleasing in His sight. You will be fine wink
Thank you my brother.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2016
prof1990:
lessons to pick up from this UK drama

1. The whites are more superior hence David Cameron put pride behind and did what he felt was best for the country not like our own country where our saraki's and Fayose's and David Mark will sit on the throne like it's their birth right.

2. The majority of the voters who asked to leave (50-70) have basically decided the future of their children for them. This is bad but we should blame it on we youths who live on social media instead of taking part in the decisions that affect our everyday life.

3. The Remain campaign lost because the youth who have all to lose in the referendum didn't come out to vote.

please ignore my typos if any and understand the point an trying to make. IT'S TIME FOR THE YOUTH TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT LET OLD AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE MAKE LIFE DECISIONS FOR US.

Thank you
you re really damn.it is better they leave EU, it wwas donald trump who advice them , and they analysed and predict what will happpen in future. EU allow free flow of its members and by implications allow radical islam(islamic terrorrists). This what UK is afriad of and have taken a wise step to stop

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2016
obstead200:
ur reasoning no make sense at all.
How on earth can u compare a sovereign country with an ordinary state inside a country? Talking crap about military power and shit.
Is there any state inside a country that is allowed to field it's private military?
Some pple shud not just open there mouths when human beings are talking
being civil won't hurt you. Make your point without insults man.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2016
happy84:
you re really damn.it is better they leave EU, it wwas donald trump who advice them , and they analysed and predict what will happpen in future. EU allow free flow of its members and by implications allow radical islam(islamic terrorrists). This what UK is afriad of and have taken a wise step to stop
And do you no it takes two years to leave EU, not to talk of how it is affecting there market since Thursday, the journey won't be smooth the market force would soon begin to have negative impact not to talk of other sectors is a bad move at a particular gloomy time.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sukkot: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
You. I asked you for advise and you just boned. Well done ehn.
when ? not every post written to me triggers my mention. something is wrong with NL system. I have discovered several posts directed to me in the past and immediate present that did not trigger my mention at all when going through my list of mentions

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by cap28: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Racism bigotry and hatred triumphed over economic common sense. Lazy uneducated racist British are still living on their past glory and think we should go back to the 19th century when they exploited africa and india with impunity. Very soon they will wake up from their slumber to find massive unemployment, privatisation ofthe NHS , and continued immigration. By the way Scotland and northern Ireland want to remain in the Eu so good luck to England and Wales as a weak isolated backwater still living on their past glory.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
when ? not every post written to me triggers my mention. something is wrong with NL system. I have discovered several posts directed to me in the past and immediate present that did not trigger my mention at all when going through my list of mentions
Sukky how far. I need your advice. Me and my fam are planning to bail of the country Nigeria. Planning to move to Uncle Sam's. Is it a good move. What are the esoteric implications? Many prophets have told me they see me among white guys and doing extremely well. I see you as one. But with the things i hear from you and MrPresident1, i get really hesitant about travelling out. I need esoteric interpretations. Thanks.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sukkot: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
brah ? do not let devil push you into hell fire. america will no longer exist as you know it before this year runs out. all the prophesies i have being making is happening this year during this election year. americas time is up and it is going down. if you want to go down with it ? kwantinueee. the powers that be have marked it for destruction. God is getting ready to destroy babylon.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
brah ? do not let devil push you into hell fire. america will no longer exist as you know it before this year runs out. all the prophesies i have being making is happening this year during this election year. americas time is up and it is going down. if you want to go down with it ? kwantinueee. the powers that be have marked it for destruction. God is getting ready to destroy babylon.
I don tire o. So i should stay in this blasted Nija? What about australia or canada
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
I don tire o. So i should stay in this blasted Nija? What about australia or canada
The european nations will all go down. its time for fortune reversal in the world. now if you are tired of nigeria ? try ghana or south africa. all these caucasian nations are all going to fall this year.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sukkot: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
permit me to ask you a question. in naija do you have accomodation as in shelter, food and clothing ? or are you struggling with those ?
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Btruth: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
able20:
Goodbye strong pounds
grin
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
permit me to ask you a question. in naija do you have accomodation as in shelter, food and clothing ? or are you struggling with those ?
Niggah, its hard to get dcent accomodation, to wear good cloths na die.Food?Food? Niggahs dont eat 3square meals again.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by dragunov: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
The european nations will all go down. its time for fortune reversal in the world. now if you are tired of nigeria ? try ghana or south africa. all these caucasian nations are all going to fall this year.
What are you still doing there then?
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sukkot: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
Niggah, its hard to get dcent accomodation, to wear good cloths na die.Food?Food? Niggahs dont eat 3square meals again.
but you know naija is the fertile ground for business right ? only thing is many of you are chasing office job. if you can re-orientate your mind to create a paradigm shift you will start to see the many opportunities you dont see now. right now you are operating under myopia. you need a paradigm shift in your mind

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by sukkot: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
What are you still doing there then?
once it kicks off I am in naija the following day. I have my bags packed ready to move.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by UltraSphinx(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
wengerjay:
I wish some of our politicians could resign from their positions following serious corrupt allegations against them.
who told you it was corruption allegations that led his resignation??
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by UltraSphinx(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
wengerjay:
I wish some of our politicians could resign from their positions following serious corrupt allegations against them.
who told you it was corruption allegations that led to his resignation??
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by obstead200(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2016
udondeymadt:
being civil won't hurt you. Make your point without insults man.
am Sory man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.