Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Asked If I Am Okay With It! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (61273 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Darnyel: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
IMASTEX:
Well, it only calls for you to review your resons for starting the relationship

I think it's best to start with friendship and allow it to naturally evolve if it's meant to. It's good to keep a positive mind though.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by IMASTEX: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Darnyel:

I think it's best to start with friendship and allow it to naturally evolve if it's meant to. It's good to keep a positive mind though.
I concur 100%
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
doskie:
American. Very intelligent writers. Not everyone can comment on every section. And you need a minimum of 1000views on your previous write-ups to qualify for writing on certain topics. So everyone researches properly before answering questions so much so that you can get a whole education from reading answers of experienced people. There are intelligent and creative people on that forum. I have never seen people arguing and abusing each other, or deriding others on account of their race, and descent. You learn wonderful vocabularies and creative expressions. You get advises from renaissance men and women. Even questions and answers that border on sex and relationships are so powerfully mature that you never see men always thrash-talking women like i see here. And when it comes to humor, the people on quora are way ahead. It's a place you can spend time and you wont feel its wasted. I hope to say this about Nigerians on nairaland
Wow! Impressive. I would love to be a regular on such a page. Please, what is the link to the forum? I couldn't get it from Google. All I got was a link to an Indian question-and-answer website.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Oh no! Whatever will I do? I'm going to cry now.
guy cry blood.. Upload ya pic or inbox me. N if u like impersonate ur sister
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
doskie:
American. Very intelligent writers. Not everyone can comment on every section. And you need a minimum of 1000views on your previous write-ups to qualify for writing on certain topics. So everyone researches properly before answering questions so much so that you can get a whole education from reading answers of experienced people. There are intelligent and creative people on that forum. I have never seen people arguing and abusing each other, or deriding others on account of their race, and descent. You learn wonderful vocabularies and creative expressions. You get advises from renaissance men and women. Even questions and answers that border on sex and relationships are so powerfully mature that you never see men always thrash-talking women like i see here. And when it comes to humor, the people on quora are way ahead. It's a place you can spend time and you wont feel its wasted. I hope to say this about Nigerians on nairaland
. Ok.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Akjr:
guy cry blood.. Upload ya pic or inbox me. N if u like impersonate ur sister

You don't understand sarcasm, do you?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
vanhayor:
Really Take dem to court den
They've already been sentenced in the court of my opinion
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blossom023:
Seems you were just a rebound.

But she has said, " I love you ".

But the girl in question is a fair weather girl..
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

But she has said, " I love you ".
But the girl in question is a fair weather girl..
I can say I love you.. Does it mean I mean it?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blossom023:

I can say I love you.. Does it mean I mean it?

I cant say it o..
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Akjr(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

You don't understand sarcasm, do you?
i dnt oooo
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by dilini(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
Their is this girl I am dating and we have been at it for weeks now she text me today and asked if I love her and I told her I do and she told me that their is this guy she was dating before she met me and she doesn't trust him that's why she decided to give me a chance and also that she love me and doesn't want me to get hurt if I eventually find out,and she also asked if I am okay with it...Pls guys advice me

Am I the only one who missed out in what this guy wrote or is it that the way it was written is coherently wrong...
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Mememan: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:

Bro,go learn english...There;is the opposite of here while their is used to show something exist learn before u correct someone!!!
Keep quiet

Olodo oshi

I hope ignorance and stubbornness won't kill you.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by sbabimbola(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

You seem to care judging by your reaction.

I've been 4 years without a man in my life and I'm still going strong! smiley God bless.

your prince charming is on the way.... trust me! winks.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by doskie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
gensteejay:

Wow! Impressive. I would love to be a regular on such a page. Please, what is the link to the forum? I couldn't get it from Google. All I got was a link to an Indian question-and-answer website.
www.quora.com thats a screen shot

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by thor231: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sorry, but very funny grin grin grin
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by illuminada: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

What will happen if I am a guy cheesy

Kinda feel like you'll be ruthless....lol
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2016
sbabimbola:

your prince charming is on the way.... trust me! winks.

Really? Where? Tell me more please?
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2016
doskie:
www.quora.com thats a screen shot
Thanks.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Pelon(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Mememan:

Keep quiet

Olodo oshi

I hope ignorance and stubbornness won't kill you.
Why do you take it personal,you don't ave to insult someone before u correct them,stop beign delusional!!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by sbabimbola(f): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

Really? Where? Tell me more please?
He has sent you several pm now....... LOL
EVERY MALLAM WITH HIS OWN KETTLE..
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by foolinlove(f): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
sbabimbola:

He has sent you several pm now....... LOL

EVERY MALLAM WITH HIS OWN KETTLE..

Ok. I have hundreds pms... embarassed
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by sbabimbola(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
gensteejay:

You wan port?
when I joined Nairaland, I felt I was in a wrong place until I opened my mind to the reality of our society...... we may not be AS sophisticated as other fora, but I tell you there's no forum as fun filled as NAIRALAND.

SOME CRACK JOKES, SOME COMPLAINS, SOME ARE WATCHING, WHILE OTHERS ARE ..........
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
sbabimbola:

You wan port?
when I joined Nairaland, I felt I was in a wrong place until I opened my mind to the reality of our society...... we may not be AS sophisticated as other fora, but I tell you there's no forum as fun filled as NAIRALAND.

SOME CRACK JOKES, SOME COMPLAINS, SOME ARE WATCHING, WHILE OTHERS ARE ..........
I belong to some other educating forums other than Nairaland; however, I prefer this platform to the other ones.

I joined the forum in 2008 and have not for once regretted my action. Nairaland is informative, educating, entertaining inter alia. But as a seeker and lover of knowledge, I would always welcome the opportunity to explore some other platforms where I can broaden my horizons, where seminal issues are discussed in a manner devoid of unnecessary verbal attacks and puerile comments. This undesirable mannerism, nowadays, is becoming the hallmark of this great forum.
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by sbabimbola(f): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
gensteejay:

I belong to some other educating forums This undesirable mannerism, nowadays, is becoming the hallmark of this great forum.

You are right bros...... After all we have several adults behaving like kids, and kids behaving like toddlers..... I check in here cos of the humour.

Keep the humour alive!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
sbabimbola:

You are right bros...... After all we have several adults behaving like kids, and kids behaving like toddlers..... I check in here cos of the humour.

Keep the humour alive!
Yea, the humour! So many funny comments and pictures. I love Nairaland!
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by solinoo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
illuminada:

just curious...newbie or oldie with a new profile? lol
Lolz.. does it matter? grin
Re: She Asked If I Am Okay With It! by dudesexy1111(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
A girl did dat shit to me..... And ended hurting me... Bro agbeg jus tear race run frm the girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.